Chapter 39 – Bloody History part 2
643 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twenty years before the Etasose was crowned the Chiefess.

 

An armoured carriage pulled through the tall, wooden gates of the Desert Ghost village. Hundreds of warrior women stood around the carriage as it entered. All were nude, the only remote items of clothing being feathers in their hair or the paint on their skin. Using their magic, they hid their true forms from the men on the carriage.

 

Jumping from the carriage, the mercenaries hurried around to the back of the carriage. Opening the back of the carriage, the mercenaries began to yell and bark orders into the back of the carriage. Piling out, about forty men with their hands bound were ushered forward Infront of the carriages. Guns against their backs, they were forced onto their knees in Infront of a large wooden throne.

 

Upon the throne sat a tall woman in a white feather headdress. Next to her stood the lead huntress and warrior. On the other side stood Nolkonoe and lead forger. Each woman though had no daughters, not at this point. All smiled as they saw the young men being forced to their knees. A man stepped forward, bowing his head to the women.

 

“I hope our business has been efficient,” the man said, gesturing to the men. Moving from the throne, the Chiefess walked forward. The Chiefess of course being the late mother of Etasose.

 

“I’ll see the products before I decide anything,” the Chiefess said as she moved to the captives. Walking up and down the line of men, she looked each over carefully.

 

“Come, chose which ones you want,” the Chiefess said with a smirk as she moved back to her throne. 

 

“You shall not pick one Chiefess?” Nolkonoe said as she licked her lips at the sight of the terrified men.

 

“Indeed, we have many strong stocks here for you, your greatness,” the lead man said, bowing his head to the woman. Placing a hand on her abdomen, she shook her head.

 

“I believe myself to be pregnant from the last man you sold to us,” the Chiefess said, rubbing the soon to be Etasose forming in her stomach.

 

“Amazing,” the lead man said, a little annoyed that he would be selling off any more men that day. Sensing his annoyance, the Chiefess smiled.

 

“Don’t worry my dear, my clan leaders all still wish to breed a man from your group, as do many of my warriors. So don’t worry, you shall have your money,” the Chiefess reassured.

 

Moving around the men, the four women began to pick out which men they thought to be worthy sacrifices. Quickly, the lead huntress picked out three of the men that she thought to look muscular and most likely a good breeding partner. Wanting to match her rival, the Head Warrior picked a three of her own.

 

Deciding to have quality over quantity, the Lead Forger picked one a single man. Having the same ideology, Nolkonoe did the same. Moving in front of a small, human boy, she stared down at him with a devilish smirk. 

 

“This one. What’s his name and crime?” Nolkonoe asked as she wanted to know more about the man who was going to place a child into her. Walking to her side, the lead man smiled brightly at her.

 

“His name is Maxwell Green water, he was found guilty of the murder of twelve men, and five women. We are practically giving him away for the small price of one crowned cold,” the lead man offered.

 

Leaning down, Nolkonoe took the gag from the man’s mouth. Immediately on taking the gag from him, he spat at her face. Smirking, she licked the spit from her face. Leaning down to him, she ran her tongue along his face.

 

“Do that again, I like a man with a little fight in him. Gives me more to break,” Nolkonoe said, having no sympathy for the murderer. Gagging him before he could respond, she was given a collar by a young native woman. Fixing it around his neck, she dragged him to his feet.

 

“Come, I want to get a taste of you,” she said as she began to walk off into the village. Seeing that the clan leaders had all picked their ‘honoured guests’, the Chiefess ordered some for warriors to deliver the men their payment. Once the men were given their boxes of crowned golds, they stored the boxes inside of the carriage before climbing onto it themselves.

 

“Thank you for your business your majesty!” the man said before ordering his men to turn the carriage and begin to leave the village.

 

Several groups of warriors escorted the men from the centre of the village to the gates, and then eventually out of the village entirely. But it was only when they saw the carriages, waggons and horses caress the horizon, and then eventually disappear behind it, did the Chiefess begin her speech to the male captives.

 

“Welcome to our tribe!” the Chiefess announced down to them.

 

Standing from her seat she began to mutter spells. Purposely she did it slowly, to give her people time to surround the male captives. Once the spell was completed a red puff of smoke surrounded her. Protruding from the top of her head came two large wolf ears. Next from her back came a large wolf tale. Once she was completely in her form, she stripped off her top and skirt, revealing her nudity to the men.

 

To follow the example set by their leader, the clan leaders did the same as they began to press their nudity against the men or man they had chosen for this sacred ritual. The women of the village who were of age did the same as they started to enclose on the bound men still sitting in the centre of the village. All fear in the men quickly dissipated as large wolf women began to grind their nudity against them or happily danced naked around them.

 

Turning to the man next to who she had chosen, what was his name? something Green Water? well, it no longer mattered now as he was nothing more than her chosen man. Placing a kiss onto his lips, Nolkonoe allowed him to sink into her breasts.

 

“Each of you here has been chosen for a very sacred ritual. A ritual in which you shall be forgiven for your sins by the goddesses,” the Chiefess explained as the women began to pick out which men they wanted for the ritual.

 

Smiling, she could see that someone had already begun to fuck their new toys. Even out in the open like this, how brazen. But she expected nothing else of her strong warriors. Nolkonoe had even begun to smother her chosen man in kisses, not caring for who was watching her show such bold love. After stripping down the trousers of her man, Nolkonoe wasted no time in shoving his member between her lips.

 

Once the man was at a satisfactory hardness, she leapt to her feet and turned into her butt was pressing against his cock. Smiling or reluctant smile over at the foul criminal, she led him into the group of coupling male slaves and wolf women. With so much adrenaline rushing through their veins no man dared question the strange forms of the women as a large orgy began to take over this part of the village. This was the first of what was going to become a daily ritual for the tribe.

 

Or at least this was the case until a month later...

 

It was a warm night, but a dark one. No stars could be seen in the sky, leaving the only thing to illuminate the temple to be large fire pits and burning beacons. At the foot of the temple stood a large group of men. These were the men chosen by the tribe to become what they learned to be breeding cattle. Tonight, though was meant to be the night they were forgiven for their sins by the goddesses of the tribe.

 

Nude with the finest tribal paints adorning their skin, they enthusiastically waited at the bottom of the temple. Each man muttered to one another about what pleasures they were going to experience that night. The women who the men had been nothing more than loving fuck boys two for the past few days, happily stood nude on the side-lines jumping, bouncing their large breasts and butts to the men to try and win their attention.

 

Guessing from these lude displays, they assumed whatever was to happen to them on their last night was to be just as good. The thought that crossed the minds of many women there was, what if the men could hear their voices and understand their language. What if they could hear the insults being thrown at them, condemning them for their crimes and saying about how fowl they had been towards the native women. Not a single woman here saw these men as anything close to human. These here was subhuman, criminals, monsters who deserved their fate tonight.

 

The only voices that spoke up against what was to happen to the men that night were the women who had yet been impregnated by them. Drums roared making the men jump and several shudders. From the darkness behind the line of men emerged a column of stark-naked wolf women. Their only item of clothing was the large headdresses they wore to show their pride for their clan and tribe.  Walking up along the side to the men, these women deemed to be the strongest of the tribe, began to pick out the looks of the men that they liked the most.

 

Once each woman had picked a man, the first in the line began to ascend up the temple steps. Gorgeous vultures dressed in nothing, but short grass skirts and the tribal paints danced Along the sides of the temple steps, ushering the woman and her man upwards. Once at the top of the steps the two were greeted by a large circular altar before disposition around it. Taking the place of the high priestess, the Chiefess stood next to the altar, a large ceremonial dagger in her hand.

 

The man didn't notice these foreshadowed fates though as he was lain down onto the stone altar by the woman who had chosen him. Climbing on with him she began to hungrily suck his erection upon laying down on the alter. Once he was at full hardness, they used a piece of a vine to tie off the base of his cock to keep him hard.

 

Smiling, the Chiefess began to speak in the native tongue. She announced to her tribe the man’s name in crime, as well as how putrid is the tribe found him.

 

“Now then, may whoever his many victims maybe, become avenged as we offer his blood to the Goddess of War and Justice!” the Chiefess roared, and the tribe roared back with chants of ‘bring justice,’ and ‘may the Goddess be praised.’ Despite the brutality that was to take place, each member of the tribe found it to be a necessary evil if they were to rid both the murderers from the world as well as bring new life into the tribe.

 

Some women brought over a cup of a scared native drink. Placing it to his drips, the women forced the drink between his lips. Pain flooded the man as the woman who brought him up the steps began to ride him. Screaming in pain due to the drug turning all pleasure he could have felt into pain, the woman gave no mercy to him.

 

The women laughed. It was ironic to them. To be sent here as one of the slaves a person must have at least killed ten people and several more horrific crimes. For example, with this man, twelve times he had raped a woman, and he had killed twenty men. They found his death ironic through knowing that what he took the most pleasure from (forcing people to have sex) became the most painful experience of his life, to the point in which he begged for death. For twenty minutes she rode him, giving him the most pain he had ever felt in his life, making him beg and plead for death.

 

And only when he was ready to finish did, she give him mercy for his crimes.

 

It wasn’t long before the man ejaculated, his load bursting into the warrior woman. Happy to have accepted his seed, she leaned back to allow the Chiefess to fulfil the man’s fate. Raising her knife, she plunged it into his chest. Digging her hand into his chest, she carved out his heart and raised it into the air. One monster dead and many people were avenged.

 

 

The first of many sacrifices to the Goddess of war had begun. This was only the first part of a bloody night.

16