Chapter 12: You’re MINE!
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
(mildly) NSFW

 

 

 

Judas did something he hadn’t done since becoming a vampire, he stayed inside. For two days straight! It was odd seeing all four walls of his home day after day—being a bum in his house wasn’t something he missed at all. When he was a human, it was work and home and work and home. Maybe he’d go drinking every so often, but it was too boring all the time.

Staying at home again like he used to was super tedious. He needed to get out and do something, without Cal.

He always thought Demetrius was a great companion, despite a little... odd. But he was much better company than Cal, plus who the hell did Cal think he was anyway? Judas wasn’t his. There was no written rule that your maker controlled you for the rest of your immortality... was there?

No! If there was, Cal definitely would have told him so a long time ago.

“You changed your hair,” Judas chuckled as he sat down at the bar next to Demetrius.

“Like it? I decided to go with a darker, playful blue.” Demetrius ran his hand across his head. “I think it matches the eyes.” A flash of red shone in Demetrius’ eyes.

Judas smiled. “It does.”

Demetrius laughed. “My last victim’s eyes! Damn, she was hot... dead. Hot and dead.”

Perhaps his mischievous type of company wasn’t exactly what Judas needed. Judas tried to laugh with him but found it difficult. “She had blue eyes?”

“Bluest damn eyes you’ve ever seen.”

“So... what do you plan on doing tonight?” Judas asked as if he didn’t know. Demetrius’ schedule was just like the other vampire’s in Southern City—play, fuck, feed, sleep. Play meant anything from seducing a victim to randomly seeing a show, but it usually followed in that order.

“Eh, not sure. Nothing’s really planned for tonight. You?”

Judas shrugged. “Anywhere Cal isn’t.” He could use one of those beers right now.

“You having trouble with Cal?” Demetrius’ expression was suddenly serious. A look Judas had never seen before.

“He’s just being a little controlling.” Judas met his friend’s concerned eyes. “How do you deal with it? I mean, your maker being controlling of you.”

“Dregan isn’t controlling at all. No, he just lets me do whatever the hell I want. I’m Dregan’s last child, you know. Or that’s what he calls me... Child.” Demetrius certainly did act childish at times, but now Judas knew that his friend could be stern if he wanted to. “Cal is going to replace Dregan at the next century meeting. He’ll be an ancient, then, and he’ll need you by his side.”

Judas sighed. “Yeah... but I’m not sure if it’s right. The way he treats me.” He lowered his head, unsure of anything anymore.

Demetrius leaned in, rubbing Judas’ shoulders. “You shouldn’t worry so much.” His grip tightened up at the flesh around Judas’ neck. “I know what you need, a good stress reliever.”

“Yeah?” Judas raised his brow.

“Come upstairs with me.”

Judas couldn’t argue with that. This club was known for one thing: private rooms reserved for anyone who needed a certain stress reliever. There were guards standing at the doorways, checking ID’s to make sure of age and membership, but since this place was part of Dregan’s clan, no vampire needed to show proof of anything.

The guard tipped his head when Demetrius did and stepped aside. Above the door read Hot Tub.

“How about a dip?” Demetrius asked with a sly smile.

Judas didn’t think getting that overheated would help him much. “Nah, but the futon out there would work.”

 

***

 

“You’re right. This works great!” Demetrius huffed between hot, heavy breaths.

“Fu-ck,” Judas groaned.

Yes! This was what he needed... Or was it? He swore he’d been in this position before, many times. It didn’t matter who was at his side, or behind, or on top, this was just the same.

It was... boring.

He tried to snap out of it. Demetrius thrust deep, stopping to reach a hand around to play with Judas’ balls. That could be the ticket right there. He brought his thoughts to the now and tried to enjoy the intense pressure building up through him.

But there was still doubt bubbling through. There were... footsteps. A presence in front of him?

“And what do we have here?” That familiar voice made Judas’ eyes pop wide open.

“’Sup, Cal?” Demetrius drawled, thrusting in again and making Judas whimper.

“Whatsup? I suppose you don’t know the definition of mine,” Cal said, coolly.

“There’s no sign on him,” Demetrius grunted. “Nothing stopping him from doing as he pleases, which is me.”

Cal laughed loudly, the echo fading off into the night air. “Is that so? Perhaps I should put something on him, then. Like a collar.”

Demetrius stopped balls deep and glared at Cal. “You’re right. He’s gone a little psycho.”

“Told you,” Judas said, the mood dying faster than the sunlight on a cold, cloudy day. “Just... let me up. I’ll—”

Cal stepped forward, unbuttoning his shirt. “No, no. I disturbed you. We might as well finish this while we’re here. Move over.”

0