chapter 2.
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When she opened her eyes again, she realised she was in darkness, it wasn't just a 'light off' darkness, it was black slimy dark kind of darkness, the one that you felt all slimy and dirty in.

She waded through the black slime, not being able to see, hear, breathe, smell or touch anything. She stayed there, an hour maybe two maybe days, she couldn't tell how many days it has passed, when she heard an particularly disgusting voice.

"Heh, you've been churning in the liquid of the reflection of your soul for 3years, now your a complete evil demon just like your soul, you're born to become a devil with your kind of sinful, dark soul, heh........ heh heh heh"

She was confused? this was her soul? what? She was a demon? Huh? Why was it so painful? her throat was so dry and swollen, why did she feel like she'd been whipped and beaten to pulp? 

But before she could do anything or think about anything she was pulled back by an incredibly painful force, and lost her consiousness.

____________________________________________________________

When she opened her eyes, she was laying on a pretty bed carved of ceder. High quality brocade pillows surrounded her and the room she was in looked extremely extravagant....

It looked quite familiar too.

"Little miss, little fifth miss, are you awake"  a hoarse voice asked desperatley

She raised her head up to see a woman around the age of 30 looking at her with puffy red eyes.

"What happened?" she asked her 

"Little fifth miss, fifth miss was pushed into the  pond accidentaly by third master. This servant was so afraid, everyone was afraid that you would not wake up,  third master is outside, he hasn't slept for two days!!!!" 

Slept for two dayss?? huh? what?

Then, suddenly all the memories came back to her. The life, the death, the black slimy goo, and then this.........

This was her old courtyard when she was the fifth miss of the Hou Family.....

0