chapter 7.
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She roughly slammed her body against an alley wall as she breathed in roughly. 

her chest heaved up and down and her eyes burned with tears, until they finally spilled out. Her heart felt like it was going to rip into parts, it was like a big scar she would never be able to put ointment on. 

She sobbed and sobbed, scratching at her chest like crazy trying to get carve her heart out. 

She felt fucking miserable for being so soft hearted, she thought she already had enough hate to cancel out the love. 

_____________________________________________________________________

She sat there for who knows how long, regretting, crying, and nothing.

Finally she staggered out, and stumbledback. 

When she got close, she remebered that shewas kicked out, so she walked towards the mountains when she heard a child scream.

"Monster, it's horned devil!!!!! Mother!!!!" It yelled as it ran away.

She was confused? 

But as more people started staring at her she realized there must be something wrong with her. So she ran, with all her might, into the mountains.

_____________________________________________________________________

Something was wrong with her.

She looked at her reflection on the lake. (Don't ask me where the lake is from, somehow it appeared in the mountain 300years ago)

WHUUUUT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CK!!!!!!!!

Her eyes widened in horror as she staered at herself.

There were two tiny horns sprouting out of her forhead and there were  drawings of dark purple lotuses and meave lillies all over her arms which led to a horrifying black chinese masked face on her back.

She was terrifeid....

Just what was this?!

Was she dead? has she finally gone mad?!

0