chapter 9.
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"As soon as his eyes met hers, it turned back to the way she use to know before she became the empress, cold hard and deep.

Although anyone who received this glance would be shaken and terrified, She was used to much more terrifying glares from him. And because of her past life she was able to keep calm and gentle. 

"Du Hai, why are you with your enemy?" She flinched a little as he asked. She would've been fine if it was a dragon or a ant, as long as it was him, she would've been fine. But after hearing his harsh voice, she couldn't help but  become a little annoyed.

"She is not my enemy Rui Wei, she is my sister by blood who is closer than blood to me." Du Hai defended her. She felt a little guilty... after all, she was using Du Hai's righteous and generous heart   for her banafit. But then again, there had to be some selfish people in this world who could recieve kind people's kindess. 

"Closer than blood? Since when has my little Duey take a liking to his sister? hmm?" Asked the body gaurd as he checked her out. In the end he only shook his head and made dissaproving noises. 

She was quite angered, although she did not have the kindness of hearts, she could easily be considered one of the most beautiful women in this empire. She was also talented in many things and had the knowledge of many things.  

"What so you like about this flat-chested short women? Huh? Don't you like my tall and feminine body more?" The body gaurd had quite a queer humor, was the only thing she could think of.

"Du Hai, she is the daughter of the previous first wife, although she may seem...... beautiful, she must be a decietful female fox, no a demon inside."

For a moment she was scared to the depths of hell. Had he noticed something different about her? Had he really guessed what she was? 

But she realized that is was a simple assumption when he didn't make a big deal out of it.

"NO, no, no, she is my lovable sister, who protected me from father's rage several times and saved me from death!!" exclaimed Du HAi. Althoguh that was quite an exageration, she guessed it could make sense if simpled down to smaller quantities.

"Death? Are you kidding me? Her moter was the one who tried to drown, choke, poison and stabb you before you were even 3!!" Rui Wei mocked.

She felt suprised, had mother really done all those things? She had realized Du Hai was a bit mature for his age but she never realized there had been several assassination atempts on him before puberty............

"Let's go back, you don't need to face this bitch, I'll protect you if anythign happens... so let's go"

Wei said.

Du Hai looked helplessly over at her and she just smiled sweetly, telling him it was ok.

So Du Hai went down. When he did, the body gaurd held her in a choke hold, ready to break her neck at anytime and waited for order from the crown prince.

She knew something like this would happen, but because she had to keep her gentle image in tact, she didn't do anything. Although she already had several plans in her mind, if any problems happened.

Wei came forward again, lowering his head to her level as he spoke to her in  his angry voice.

"Leave Du Hai alone, you may be able to manipulate him, but I can see your just a selfish bitch......

(lol lol lol lol, so cliche) 

She tensed but left her face netrual as she answered "This servant is stupid and does not understand what the crown prince is talknig about, this servant deserves death. This servant simply loves Brother Du HAi as a brother and nothing more"

The prince frowned and the choke hold became tighter but she was ready to take action.

The crown prince frowned and let her go, but his posture didn't relax as he left her small cottage. 

She finally collapsed, she sat there until the sun went down, rethinking about him.......

When everything was pitch black she took off her clothes as she transformed jumping into the night.

Ready for hunting.

0