chapter 12.
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She laid a thick old dirty blanket on the ground and laid the beautiful stranger. Although she knew this was no way to treat a dying person, she didn't wants her furs getting dirtied with blood. 

She quickly tore of the man's bloodied garments and found his stomach and his little brother very pleasing to look at. 

The man was not bulky but he had slender muscular figure. He also had a very bumpy stomach, the stomach the emperor and all the other fine warriors had from working out.

The stomach was divided into 8 squares that were very tough and hard. They kind of looked like pastries, that she wondered if she should taste them.

When she looked lower, she blushed and ran away to get some clean rags, boiled water, homemade ointment and some medical tea.

He had long gashes down his legs which made her wince, two big slashes across his fine chest, two holes on his shoulder, and cuts/bruises everywhere. But he was still breathing.

After cleaning, and tending, and sewing, and wrapping his wounds, she slowly poured luke-warm medical tea into his mouth. She had been injured and alone many times from her hunt, so she knew what to do. 

This wrapping wounds and feeding him medical tea went on for 3 days, eventually he even started to chew meat and stew, although she wasn't sure if it was subconsious or consious since he had his eyes closed... until on the 4th night, he finally opened his eyes. 

His eyes were also breathe taking. She knew, because she was there when he opened them. There were four colors, Silver, Cyan, purple and gold. There was a  ring of gold and a ring of silver around his irises and the colors of his eyes were Cyan and purple mixed together around the edges yet seperate. It was seriously enchanting. 

Sadly though, he suddenly grabbed her by her neck and started choking her. He breathed roughly as he yelled at her.

"What did you do to me?!"

"What were you doing to me?!"

"Who do you think you are?!"

"Do you not realize that I am a noble?!"

He kept yelling at her, yet she had no idea what to do except for gasp and struggle.

Suddenly he let her go, and she fell to the floor, coughing and choking.

He looked around as if he'd finally realized where he was and what he was doing and he made some sort of a choking tortured noise.

"Did you take care of me? Am I alive" He croaked, he looked as if he was about to cry. "What happened to the others?" 

But she couldn't answer him, all she could do was cough and choke and spasm. "Oh God, I'm sorry" he said, as he kneeled down and patted her back gently.

when she finally settled down, she answered him. She told him how she had rescued him from the pile of bodies and took care of him. She also forgave him for choking her, after all he didn't kill her and that was the only thing that mattered.

But, when he heard that everyone except for the muscly dude had died, he started choking and broke down. "Gosh! Anxi! Anxi! Anxi!" He kept calling a woman called Anxi as he rocked back and forth on the ground for hours.

Mei lan felt akward as she felt lost. She left to get some soup and give him some time, but when she came back he was gone.

She felt more lost and panicky as she ran outside to find nothing but the night.

0