chapter 28.
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly the imperial soldiers grabbed second minister hou and roughly threw him in front of the emperor.

"Second minister hou, I have ignored all your sins and have given you mercy, I even allowed you to become a second ranked official, yet this is how you repay me?! What do you have to say for yourself!!!" the emperor yelled.

Because all the evidence, that took two years to collect were all laid out there, the only thing minister hou could do was begg for forgivness as he hit his head on the grounud many times. 

"Dear emperor, you musn't punish him badly, he is a second minister of the country! ONe of the four columns that support the counutry" Suddenly concudine Yu interupted, with her sweet voice.

Concubine Yu was the ultimate weakness of the emperor, and therefor after hearing her words, his face started to show signs of doubt. However this time, Mei lan voluntirally spoke out.

"Royal majesty, royal uncle! please help Mei'er, if royal uncle keeps second minister hou alive then Mei'er will be targeted again~~!" This time her face had tears streaming down her face.

Ofcourse Mei Lan was the emperor's weakness after concubine Yu, second prince and his sister. He wouldn't want anyone harming his darling niece. Although he would've have listened to concubine Yu, his niece's life was more important than favoring concubine yu, besides his concubines were just concubines, his niece's life was more important. 

Therefor he harrumped once again as he yelled.

"Second minister hou attempted treason which is the highest crime one could commit, he also commited many unforgivable crimes, but we are compassionate therefor we will give second minister hou a quick death and only his direct family excluding third minister Du Hai and LAdy Du will be sold as slaves." 

"Majesty" Concubine yu called him with a teary voice.

"no,no,no,no I'm innocent!!! Ahhhhhhhh no!" 

"Swish"

"Splatter"

and second minister hou was no more.

0