The Royal Chambers (H/M S*x Scene)
520 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I WANT TOME IN MY QUARTERS NOW. BENCH SET UP AND NO INTERRUPTIONS." Leech's loud voice boomed into Diego's sleep, shattering it and waking him abruptly. He panicked at the sound of her angry voice and bolted upright on the bed, quickly taking in his surroundings, indeed he was still in the same room he'd been in for the whole week, Seeth's love nest. He was alone though, curled up in the comfortable bed sheets and blankets Seeth had laid out, turns out the usually sound proof and locked door had been left open a little, allowing him to hear what was going on outside. He sighed in relief, knowing that Leech wasn't anywhere near him or talking about him and fell back onto the bed. It had been one hell of a week for Diego, he'd been violated more times in this last week than he'd had sex in his entire life. Seeth was relentless with him and the occasional entrance from ever insane Plasia didn't mix the formula up that much, just a different size rod and a different style of fucking. Regardless though, he did actually enjoy it, Seeth seems to really like him and she was an extremely passionate lover to his surprise and joy. Although clearly she was in it for herself, it just so happened that her style also worked well for him.

He wriggled about in the thick sheets of soft silk, surprised not to be covered in some sort of slime or fluid and even more surprised to find that he wasn't actually restrained or held down in anyway. He was free... kind of. Technically, if he could find an exit, he could leave right now, but he doubted that an exit would be easy to find and on top of that, he didn't actually want to leave right now, he was very much enjoying Seeth's company and her lavish loving, although he didn't want to spend the rest of his life here, but undoubtedly that was something Seeth was planning on... and bearing in mind his species doesn't age and neither do the Controllers, so the "rest of his life" could really be an eternity... His thoughts dragged on somewhat in his head before he snapped himself out of it and surveyed the room again for anything useful or important. A small note was pinned against the head of the bed, written in a glittery and slightly oozy ink(?) in a neat and fancy handwriting.

"I haven't chained you up because i know you don't want to leave. Feel free to have a look around, just don't stray into the slave dens or get into too much trouble. The other Controllers are free to fuck you if you or they want, i know you can't resist. I'll be back later, need to co-ordinate some raids, I'm the brains after all. You know what comes later, please save some energy, I like it when you join in a bit."

Straight to the point, as Seeth usually was. The note said everything is needed to and Diego decided that it would be a good time to go and see what exactly was behind that heavy door that he'd been locked in for this past week. He stretched out his limbs and hopped off the bed, unfortunately his clothes had long been removed from the room and there was little to cover himself with, aside from the bed covers. So he took what he could and managed to fashion himself a pair of pants, he still had some sense of decency after all, even if no one here did. Surprisingly, all had been silent since he'd heard Leech's voice. He pressed his little ears into the gap between the door and tried to listen, hearing nothing aside from what he assumed was distant sex, although one person did seem to be howling extremely loudly - so naturally, he went the opposite direction for his own safety.

The door opened into a large corridor that he remembered from that first night, moving away from the howling of corrupted fuckings, he found himself in a maze of unused rooms and corridors, all completely empty and devoid of anything of interest what so ever, it gave the impression that they moved here rather than building it themselves. The heavy stone walls and dungeon like appearance of the entire place was somewhat unnerving but he found that invisible line where the slaves were allowed to exist. The sudden change from stone walled corridors to almost office like rooms and corridors and the appearance of numberless amounts of slaves reminded him of what the note said, he poked his head out to see their glazed over purple eyes and zombie like bodies, fucking each-other or trying to find something to do. With his sword, he could rip through them all, but with his bare hands? Eh... not so much. Although he would have liked to at least locate an exit, the danger was simply too high, countless amounts of slaves were in these rooms and the second he popped his head past that invisible line, they're attention was completely fixated on him in an almost serene way, like they could sense him moving past the invisible barrier that blocked their own entry.

He heeded Seeth's advice and turned back around, the howling of what he assumed was pleasure but could have easily been pain getting louder as he returned back to his original position in that long and rather plain corridor. He followed it down, trying the various different doors that were stretched out in front of him, each being locked much to his disappointment until he discovered the source of howling. Leech's room...

The open heavy door, matching the design of Seeth's was undoubtedly the source and Leech was in there with someone. Quietly he crept up to the door and peaked around it to see that indeed, Leech was in there, all 8,4ft of her, and indeed, she was fucking someone. He moved a little further in to get a better look and managed to see most of what was going on. Leech's room was larger than Seeth's and had other rooms branching off it, although he couldn't see what exactly, it was also a littler more bare than Seeth's, with less decoration and homeliness to it. The floor around Leech was soaked in a thick green slime, it oozed from between her legs and had obviously been splattered around by her a fair bit. Whoever it was being pounded by her was tied down to some sort of bench thing, facing downwards. Leech was doggy styling it with the victim and was in bliss too, suggesting it was a mark of hers. This was the first time that Diego had been able to see both Leech and a Controller fucking from the back too, Leech's figure was extremely pleasing for him to watch in action , her wide feminine hips and thickly set rump was jiggling a little with each thrust she gave, but the massive set of balls swinging heavily underneath her was worrying too, each the size of a coconut each and the 3 of them together.... Diego feared for the payload they'd unleash. Her dick was concealed though, both by her and the person it was impaled into, although he guessed if must have been big, very big, as each thrust she drew out was pretty damn huge and it still stayed buried inside the poor person. Although that being said, the "poor" person did seem to be enjoying it very much as the howls and grunts did certainly seem to be pleasure based ones from Diego's point of view.

"Oh you little BITCH Tome... You fucking LOVE it! Ahaha!" Leech shouted at her plaything as a thick stream of cum shot down from the bench. Leech grabbed at her soft and plentiful breasts and squeezed them, pushing herself in nice and deep, before grabbing onto Tomes hips and pumping him rhythmically. Diego was about to leave and carry on exploring when Leech spoke up again and something caught his eye.

"Mhmm... you stay riiiiiiight here. I'll be back my little mousey." She said, pulling out her rod and stepping back from the goo swamped mess of a finally revealed Sergal. She walked into a door directly opposite the one Diego was at and disappeared into it, closing it behind her. She hadn't even blown her load but the poor Sergal was a caked in thick green goo, splattered messily all over his rear, over his dual rods and down his legs too, with obscene amounts of it sliding off and landing thickly on the floor, it almost sounded like someone had left a tap on in there. Diego took the opportunity and nipped inside to speak to the Sergal. As he got closer, more details were revealed about said Sergal and he hopped over to the side of him to speak.

He was black mainly, with teal markings across his skin in various places, as well as some nice spiky teal hair. His face had a fair few silver piercings embedded into it as well as lust filled teal eyes, his duel 8 inch rods hung fully erect underneath him, through some hole in the bench.

"Hey! You alright?" Diego asked, clicking his fingers to get the sharks attention

"Mhmm, me? Yeah, i'm just great.... how about you?" he asked, seemingly happy and affectionate in his response.

"Uh... yeah... I'm uh... good? Your Tome right? Do you need a hand?" Diego was clearly taken back a little by the casual response Tome gave.

"No no, I'm quite alright here, just waiting for Leech to come back! Do you want to join in? I'm sure she'd love that!"

"What?! No! We can get out of here, i can get you out of this... this... bench thing and we can escape!"

"Why would i want to escape? Free food, free place to stay, best sex in the whole god damn universe... what more do you want?"Diego was left speechless at Tomes reply, although it did almost make sense, he didn't really agree.

"What's your name anyway? You sure you don't wanna join in? Cmon! It'll be fun! Oh, here she comes now!"

The faint thumping sound of Leech returning did indeed confirm that last statement and Diego metaphorically shat his pants in fear and sprinted out the room, not having time to tell Tome his name or chat any further. He lent against the wall, refusing to peak through the door and listened carefully for a few seconds.

"Ready to continue Tome... Mhmmm yes you are, you always are, that's why your my favourite mark." Tome sounded like he went to reply but instead the loud "Schliick" noise of Leech's goo'd up cock being rammed back into his anal canal silenced him yet again and the fucking continued. Diego decided that he didn't want to be anywhere near this any-more and continued his way down the corridor.

Yet more locked doors laid down the vast length and it took him a few minutes to reach the end, where it made a sharp left turn and down a short length of stone steps, he paused upon reaching them as he heard an alarming around from behind the heavy door at the bottom of the stone stairway. It almost sounded like hysterical panting, someone panicking or having a seizure of some sort, he was half tempted to return back to Seeth's room but before he could, Plasia burst through the door ahead of him, seemingly panicked and stressed and sprinted directly at him, he was going to fight back or run but he was frozen with fear as she learched forward and grabbed hold of him by the arms.

"YOU! YOUYOUYOU! YOU'LL DO! SHE'LL LIKE YOU!" She garbled at him in her somewhat unique fashion. Before he could react yet again, she pulled him forward and flung him through the door she just came out of, making him fall and land heavily on the cold stone flooring, "HAHAH YES, YESYES, NOW SHE HAS YOU, SHE WON'T WANT ME! BYE BYE!". Diego was a little dazed from the incident but was otherwise fine, he glanced back at her to find her frantically trying to slam the door shut and running off up the stairs, she also appeared to have some red slime across her left butt cheek, but he didn't get to examine it properly. And with that, she was gone. She had just hurled him into his new room and locked the door behind him, which he did indeed check.

This new room seemed to have a strange red tinge to the air, it smelled a little.... spicy almost... it was difficult for him to describe, but it was least different to the other rooms. He brushed himself off and stood to his feet, peering into the new room, it was... somewhat scary, dungeon like. The stone work walls and floor were intimidating enough, but the giant hanging metal containers? They were almost like coffins, but they were suspended from the ceiling and up against the walls, 8 of them in total. He went up to the first one on his left, running s hand down the thick cold metal work, seeing if there was anyway to open it.

"Fucking.... hell... Just when i think it can't get any worse. What the hell are these things?" As he spoke his thoughts aloud, a muffled voice spoke from the inside of the metal prison.

"Mhmmm hmhmhm mmhmm!"

Diego stepped back for a second and clocked on that there was someone inside this thing and managed to open it up with a catch on the side, pulling the heavy frontal case open on a hinge. The occupant was a fox, male, fairly large and muscular in size. He was restrained across all of his body and strapped to the back casing of his prison securely.

"Oh thank god, you're in danger here, she's only down the hallway! Can you free me at all?"

Diego frantically searched for any way to undo his fastenings but failed to see an easy way, it would take some brute force, which he could do but would make a lot of noise.

"I can, but it'll be loud!"

The fox shook his head.

"She'll hear that... I'm Trent by the way, I'd shake your hand but, you know."

"Yeah, i know. I'm Diego. I'll see if i can find a key or something to open this locks up. Another one of these alien dick things got you?"

"Indeed." The fox sighed "I'd really wanna get out of here... i have a life elsewhere..." The foxes Demeanour was a nice change of pace...

"I'll work on that, i don't plan on staying either."

The Fox sighed again "I think it'll have to be another time, i know she's close and there's no way she'd not hear us, just go Diego, we can get out another time, just remember by cage position, it never changes, if i escape first, where should i look?"

"Uh... Seeth's room, just down the corridor from here... Who's she?"

Before an answer could escape Trent's lips, "she" made herself known.

"Oh my..." She grinned "It appears I've got a new pawn." Her height was similar to Leech's although her colouration was different, she was the most intimidating shade of magenta one could think of. She was dressed up in her tight fitting leather corset that was bulging with her tremendous bust it just about held back, her ash coloured carapace plating and deep pink eyes were enticing to say the least... Diego stood stone still, half in admiration, half in fear, he wasn't very good at this to be honest, but considering the circumstances....

"I am Moltezz. Name yourself now." She demanded, strutting up to him and placing a hand on his chest, whilst the other ran a finger up his neck and chin.

"Diego..." he uttered slowly, trying to figure out how to go about this. Her actions effecting him already.

"Can't believe I'm saying this... Don't let her finish inside you Diego! You'll regret it!" Trent called out before a glare from Moltezz hushed him.

"Oh! Its you! This is going to be fun. Over there now, go." She said, pointing at a door on the opposite side of the room, he did as he was told, in fear of punishment, now was not the time to piss around with someone her size. "Aww, don't worry Trent, don't get jealous! You'll get plenty of love soon I promise." She said laughing, slamming the door shut before he could reply. As he started walking, she stayed behind him and grabbed his tail lifting it up and using it almost like a leash in case he tried to run. She led him to a grand and expansive room, filled with amazing decoration and impressive artefacts, the room had water features, bridges, rugs, beautiful crystal lantern based lighting and even a huge ornament chair in the back end, fit for a king, or in this case... a queen. They didn't stop here though, instead they carried on through another door that led into a similarly decorated room, just a little smaller with more comfort objects like sofa's and beds, plenty of soft furnishings around too, although the presence of restraints lying around and a suspicious red slime very similar to the woman's own colour gave away to Diego what this room was.

Diego stopped in the middle of the room, standing on a comfy rug and waited for her next order or move. As he expected, she tore off his somewhat pathetic attempt at pants and lifted his tail high again, although she didn't hold on when he whipped his tail away and turned to face her.

"So who the fuck are you then?" he said, crossing his arms in a slightly defiant stance. Determined to make her at least work for his rear a little.

She gave a toothy evil grin and leaned in close to his face, her hot breath dizzying him a little in a slightly erotic way.

"You dare speak like that to your Queen Diego?" She said, practically into his mouth. Diego clocked on to her style and decided to play around with it for his own amusement.

"I think you'll find that Seeth is my Queen, bitch." His response making her jaw drop a little but she seemed to take it well, playing it into her own hands again.

"Is that so? Well we'll make you a traitor then won't we? You'll be crying out Moltezz soon enough. Seeth has said that you enjoy us. If you can enjoy Plasia, which i KNOW you have, then you'll love me."

"Talk about me a lot does she?" Diego's question asked with genuine curiosity.

"Oh yes, all the time. You're her favourite mark you know. Perhaps you'll be mine too." Her replied followed with a soft stroke down his chest. He composure dropped a little as she did it, he was never very good at resisting their touch and advances.

"Thats... interesting. I saw Plasia leaving this place just now, she pushed me in, screaming something about you liking me, or i assume she was talking about you." She kept running her soft and smooth fingers down his chest as he spoke, tilting her head a little as she listened and smiling in her own somewhat evil manner.

"Absolutely she was, I was about to have my way with her but she made her daring escape attempt whilst i went to sort a little something out, she can't resist me you see but she doesn't like losing herself... Or being filled to the brim either. I was going to be very disappointed that she'd run off, but she delivered me you instead" Her strokes turned into soft pushes, edging him towards the large sofa behind his back. "And you need my pleasure. You need me. So you're going to stay here and take it all."

"W-what happens if I don't?"

"Then I tie you up and call Leech in here... and we both rape you."

He nodded and fell back onto the sofa, deciding that just Moltezz sounded like a much better idea, sinking a little into the fabric as the towering Moltezz smiled at him from her massive height above. She straddled his lap, sitting her huge weight down on him, tilting her head and reaching her hands back to undo the strings on the back of her corset. Diego remained silent and eager as the corset loosened and she wiggled it a little bit, he'd happily admit that he loved their chests and figures , large busts always were his favourite. "Seeth's told me as much I need to know to be very interested, which was very little. And I've seen that little muscular rear of yours in person now. Just play along and make your secret Queen happy and i guarantee you'll love every single second you filthy butt slut." Her corset coming off with her final words, showing off the massive bust she proudly owned, she was a little smaller than Seeth but was still gigantic, her larger size aiding that too, but before he could admire her too much at a distance, she thrusted her tits right into his face, pressing his head into the sofa with her force and pushing the little nipples they all had towards his maw, which he attempted to suck on as the gigantic soft orbs compassed his head.

As he suckled away, she shook her head a little to shake her hair and arched her back to press further in, her figure was utterly beautiful as the others had been, an extreme hourglass with grand and impressive curves all over, giant hips with thick and heavy butt-cheeks, currently pressing into Diego's legs, squishing satisfyingly. Her rod emerged from her crotch too, although it was currently out of the lizards sight. She grabbed his hands and placed them upon her shaft, keeping her own hands clamped on his and moving them slowly, giving him a feeling of her meat and a small hand-job to get her going too.

"Ohhhhh my, i like your hands! This is going to be good, really good." As the suckling continued, a thin hot fluid leaked from her into his mouth and he drunk it down, the effect hardening his already stiff meat and warming his insides weirdly, she stopped pressing against him so hard though when she felt the fluid start to flow and pulled off. As she did, he got a look at her and the next shaft being rammed inside and it was a monster...

13 inches of slimed up and sopping wet meat, currently 2 and half inches thick, but Diego knew it was going to expand inside him, they all did that, he guessed that it might go to 3 inches, like Seeth or Plasia but dreaded that it may well go bigger. She gestured for him to turn around, so he flipped over, kneeled on the sofa and placed his arms on the back of the sofa, to stabilise himself. She dropped her distinctly heavy rod on his back with a wet thud and rubbed herself against him, it practically went up his entire length and his tail dropped slightly in protest. She pulled back and thrust herself between his legs, literally, rubbing her own massive rod against his own, lining them up against each-other and grabbing a hand around both.

"Oh yes, hats small enough for Leech to play around with, and trust me, she will. Still nice though, maybe I'll let you inside me at some time, i know you'd enjoy that. Plasia's already let you hasn't she? Hmm, I'll arrange it to happen soon then, don't want her claiming your cock do we?" She slapped her ass to remind him of her juicy rump and it jiggled satisfyingly as she did, feeling a pulse run through his cock with her other hand, letting her know she was right. Rubbing her meat a little against his again, almost trying to belittle him in a way. She pulled back again and stood a little back too, pulling his tail up and looking at his rear, then at her dick.

"No, this won't do, i need more lube. You've managed to retain a scrumptious little rear despite Seeth's frequent loving which could well be why you're her favourite. She marks just lose all tightness after a couple of sessions, its so boring when that happens!" She sighed and thought what to do for a second Diego just waiting quietly with his rear still held up high. "We need to loosen you a bit if I'm going really fuck you properly."

Diego tried to chime in with an idea "Seeth likes to uh... put a finger in first to loosen i guess. Could do that? Or something? Plasia shes her tongue as well."

"No, first and only thing that's going in your ass is my dick, ah! Why don't we do what normal couples do? Foreplay!" and with that, she jumped into the sofa next to him, spreading her legs and showing herself off fully, laying back in a casual relaxed position. She pointed at her crotch and smiled evilly at him. "Get to it, now."

He obeyed and crawled up the sofa, having a feel of her legs and lying in-between him, he wasn't going to do any oral, wasn't his thing, instead he decided to have a feel of this massive balls she had, he always wondered what they were like and he took the opportunity to check first hand. He placed both his hands on her apple sized group of three and gave them a slightly squeeze, surprised to find them squeeshy and a little soft, they were covered in her red slime just like her rod, he continued to play around with them, occasionally looking up at her to see if she liked it, her response was a pleasured moan and she nodded down to him. He shifted his body up so it laid across hers and placed a hand on her boob as well, groping handfuls of that at the same time. She thrusted up and wiggled her hips around in pleasure from his actions, more fluid leaking from her tit as well. She reached around with her closest hand and grabbed a hand full of his rear, massaging it naughtily. The same hand then grabbed his balls underneath him, mimicking his actions on her, causing an increase in his own pace. He could feel her own balls increasing in size and density, filling fuller and fuller as he toyed with them, it crossed his mind that he may well regret that later with that Trent said, Trent's words now actively panicking him a little, but her soft and enjoyable touch to his own balls quieting his brains worried thoughts.

"Lets get you going shall we?" She panted, pointing at her chest. He seemed a little confused but she pulled him up and sat him on her chest, almost using her dick as a back rest, his own rod tantalisingly close to her mammoth breasts.

"Go right ahead, that's what I planned" She gestured, pushing her bust together for him to thrust into and he did just that, he panted and moaned in pure pleasure as he tit fucked her, the amazingly soft and massive boobs completely surrounding his meat, she leaned forward and stuck her tongue into his mouth, snogging him as he thrusted in and making him blow his load in almost no time at all, electing a laugh from her.

"I said get you started, but i guess you really love tits. No complaints from me! I bet you're quite a bit looser now aren't you?" She said, his fresh seed not even escaping the depths of her cleavage, mearly dripping down it when she stopped holding them so close together.

"Ohhh yes, I'm nice and lubed now, perfect." She hauled him up into the hair and sat him over the arm of the sofa, plopping his rear into the air and slapped her cock across it. Leaving a big wet slime patch on it.

"Pleasing the Queen is so easy when you have a rear like that Diego." She laughed, lining herself up and pressing her tip against his sphincter, it slipping in a little. His rear didn't really resist either, he was already turned on and ready to go. She slowly pushed in, the gooey thick rod slipping in quite easily for a few inches before Diego could swear it was rearranging his organs. She continued to push through, even grabbing his legs and pulling them backwards to get it in until finally all 13 inches were rammed inside him, still holding onto his legs, she then began her thrusting in and out, her now coconut sized balls slapping heavily against his own rod and balls at they had been trapped on the other side of the sofa with her. As her hips slammed against his and her gigantic rod pummelled his insides mercilessly, her own red goo slimed down from his hole and oozed down like it had with Seeth, soaking his manhood and coating his rear thickly. Her slow and long anal fucking stopped for a minute and next came the part Diego feared most, the expansion. She paused and sighed in pleasure as her meat increased in girth and truly filled his insides out to its maximum, 4 inches thick. Thankfully it did what Seeth's cock did and its flesh went soft, warping to his rectums limits rather than breaking them. Although it did now feel like he was cock sleeve and not a partner in this. With this now 3rd leg she was ramming inside him, she picked up her pace and began to fuck him frantically, placing her hands on his abdomen instead of his legs and gripping tightly there instead. Each thrust causing those huge surges of pleasure Diego loved so much and causing a little of his own seed to leak free with each one. He slithered his tail up and wrapped it around one of her boobs, gripping it tightly enough for a little of her fluid to ooze free.

"Oh gaaaaawd Diego." She huffed in pleasure, struggling to keep her demeanour together "I can see why you're her favourite! Mhmmm!" Her thrusts staying fast and steady in speed as yet more goo built up and oozed around, producing that satisfying "Shlick" noise with every movement that he also loved dearly now too. She panted and continued to pound his rear, her thrusts getting heavier and heavier now, slamming hard against his rear and shaking his entire body with the force. This heavy and powerful humping continued for a passionately long time, her own testicles still increasing in weight and size slowly and still thumping against his own equipment, now embarrassingly dwarfed by hers, but not that she cared.

She slowed herself down suddenly though and came to a stop, pressing herself in hard and fully. She then ran her hands up and down the length of his back a couple of times, gripping his sides hard and tapping her fingers on his stomach.

"Mhmmm, yes,you are one beautiful lizard aren't you? So tight and loving, i nearly finished there! That would have been record time! I want more fun though, so lets mix it up a bit." He nodded from his position and waited for her guidance that came shortly. She pulled out of him and flipped him over again, so he was facing her, but propped up awkwardly on the arm of the sofa, his own manhood was a bit sore from the bashing it had gotten from her balls, not painful, but a little tender. She laid her ever swelling balls on top of his rod and they pretty much engulfed him, swamping it with yet more slime and actually feeling pretty comfy, he looked up to see her smiling, enjoying the size difference between them in her own sadistic way. Before he got too comfy though, she lifted off him and then lifted him up off the sofa, holding an arm under each leg and positioning her rod underneath him. His face was pretty much at her tit height so he happily indulged himself on them electing a breathy pant and a grin from her.

She then thrusted herself back inside of him in this new standing position and causing him to seize up with re-entry, but the massive soft orbs he was suckling on provided something to squeeze and hug to output the stress. Pistoning herself in and out with some power, the thickly slimed rod filled him up once again and soon enough the pleasure returned, stronger than ever. She used her size and strength to bounce him a little too in combination with the pelvic thrusting to add a pleasant jiggle to his manhood, her own and her tits too, the entire effect causing yet more streams to shoot free of his rod and more orgasms to shudder heavily through his entire body. The massive rod was now massaging his insides rather than pushing them about as he had adjusted to it accordingly and the result was utter internal bliss. He glanced up at Moltezz to see her drooling slightly and completely fixated on fucking him, occusationally closing her eyes softly and enjoying the sensation of his ass impaled on her. Those deep purple eyes of hers almost hypnotising him, only the allure of those massive tits rubbing against his chest and face managing to pull him away back to suckling on them properly.

In the background though, someone had crept in shyly and was jacking themselves off as quietly as they could to the scene. A shy and somewhat reluctant Plasia simply couldn't resist the thought of both Moltezz & Diego and had found her way back into Moltezz's love nest in search of them. Plasia didn't like speaking to Moltezz though, as Moltezz had a tendency to fuck her whenever she did, but she soon found herself needing relief, her tongue hung out of her maw lazily and she mashed her hands into her tits in frustration of seeing the scene before her, Moltezz's deliciously curvy bum jiggling up and down with her swollen balls swinging heavily underneath.

"R-r-room for another Moltezzzzz?" She finally called out, standing to her feet as she did from he sofa she'd been sitting on and rubbing her hands together shyly. The 8ft monster of Moltezz turned around, pausing her fuck and grinning evilly at the new arrival.

"Ohhhh yes, this just gets better and better doesn't it? Think of the fun I can have now." She looked down at Diego who was staring mindlessly into her eyes, memorised by them "Looks like we'll be using that cock of yours today Diego, I have plans."

 

3