The Reckoning 2 (M/F S*x Scene)
290 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That night did not let Diego sleep well. The last few months he'd been doing his best to get over his ever so weird but ever so lovely alien lover whom he heard was dead... just to hear that actually, she's been alive all this time and been held hostage by the DA. And not only that, but his 'owner' knew about it all this time. Angry wasn't quite the best word to describe how he felt... he was livid... furious. But also relieved, excited and nervous. The cocktail of emotions flowing through him did not make any task easy, but it made sleep impossible. He wriggled and writhed around in bed, trying to decide the best course of action.

The party itself was over now, with a few guests staying the night, Farelyn and her slaves included and Karen tucked up in her bed. But the stag by the side of the pool had managed to make an exit somehow, although Diego didn't actually see how. It was nearing to 3am and there was little movement in the house now, apart from the ruffling of Diego's sheets as he wriggled under the covers restlessly. He didn't know how Seeth was still alive, but it was his mission now to find her and escape with her. He had a reason to try and run again... but he needed information first. Mainly, where she was being kept. And there was only one person in the house that knew that, Karen.

He sighed and remembered what he heard her saying. Diego knew Karen was attractive, but he never really felt massively attracted to her, perhaps she'd electrocuted him a few too many times for there to be any connection there... but regardless, he knew what had to be done. The question was just when to do it... Before he could dwell too long on the topic however, the question was already answered for him. A frustrated Karen walked out of her bedroom and into the bathroom briefly, to wash her face and vagina of all things, washing cold water over both with a sigh of relief and walking back over the landing and into her bedroom again.

Diego stood from his bed and went over the Karen's bedroom door, knocking on it briefly and waiting for a response. Seeing as she was naked, he decided he should be too. Karen sounded irritated with her reply straight away.

"Farelyn for fuck sake i don't want to watch your stupid slaves anymore!" She huffed from somewhere in her bedroom.

"Its me Karen." He popped his head in through the door to see her standing on her balcony, still naked. Upon hearing his voice, she immediately blushed and covered herself with her arms, as there was nothing in reach straight away, but she edged her way towards her dressing gown slowly.

"Diego! S-shouldn't you be asleep? You must be exhausted after today i mean what are you doing?"

"I couldn't sleep very well... there was something on my mind." He replied, staying behind the door to conceal himself. "Any chance you could come over here and take a look at something for me?"

He was kicking himself for not having the best seduction lines or anything charismatic to say, but Karen seemed to fall his lines anyway.

"Oh, uhm... sure... just give me one second... what was it?" She quickly grabbed her gown and slid it over herself, flicking her gold hair out of it so it hung properly.

"I noticed something when i was... going to bed... i think you'll need it repaired." He ducked his head back out the door and waited just outside of it, taking a deep breath to calm his nerves. Should this go wrong he could end up never finding out and just getting electrocuted on the spot.

"Oh... i see... Ok, i'll come have a look." She sounded immensely disappointed and began to follow him, walking towards the door. "Uhm, Diego, why are you telling me about something that needs fixing at 3am?" She said, walking out of her door. Her expression turned from confusion to a strong blush upon seeing the naked male in front of her, who pressed up extremely close to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and bringing his face close to hers.

"Because i just couldn't wait anymore..." He replied, pressing his lips up against hers. Karen's response was slow at first, she didn't seem to want to very much, but Diego pressed on, his thoughts on someone else but he made to make it seem like she was the one he wanted. This kind of deception was one of the worst in his books, it made him feel disgusting but he didn't have much of a choice in his opinion... He pulled her close, pressing his chest against hers and Karen sunk into it, returning his kiss with equal, if not more vigour. She moaned and hugged around his chest, pulling him in against her and pulling his pecks against her modest boobs. The two continued for a few minutes, lip locking and grinding against one another until they finally broke the kiss to breathe properly again... Both red in the face and panting heavily afterwards...

"I have waited... so long for you to do that Diego..." She sighed. "Bloody Farelyn has been winding me about it for ages... she seemed to think you and Daren were gay for each-other."

Diego didn't reply, instead he put his arms under her legs and heaved her in the air, she was initially confused until he'd hauled her all the way up against the wall by the legs, her womanhood directly in front of his maw. When she realised, she gave out a quiet little whimper and bit her lip, blushing furiously. He parted her gown with his teeth to reveal her swollen and plump lower lips. Karen was in heat.

Wasting no time, he licked at her nether lips, finding them already wet and pressed his tongue straight in, lapping at her inner walls and clitoris vigorously. Her response was a loud and satisfied moan, her hands gripped at his hair and ears tightly, clamping her thighs around his head as he breathed in her scent and ate her out. Her moaning and groaning continued to increase in volume as he continued, hands planted firmly on her bum to keep her suspended against the wall. She quivered and shook as her climax already approached, but was interrupted by someone calling out.

"Karen? Are you OK up there my dear?" Farelyn called up the stairs. "I can send Daren up you so wish my dear, its no prob-"

"Oh-my-gawd. Will you fuck OFF FARELYN?! I'M! BUSY!" She shouted in reply, she would have carried on shouting but instead just groaned loudly, clamping onto Diego's head and she orgasmed, her entire lower half trembled as pleasure erupted through her. Taking a good couple of minutes to finally stop shaking and let her grip go enough for Diego to gently drop her down. "Oh gosh Diego... that was fantastic..."

He grinned at her, maw wet from her juices and pulled the gown off completely. "We're not done yet." He whispered slyly, guiding her vision down to his member, who was standing tall and hard.

"Oh... my gawwwwwd.... quick, into my room, i'll lock the door..." She giggled, pulling him into her room and quickly locking the door behind them. "It looks so much bigger up close you know..." She giggled again, excited to see what he did next. She was surprised once more, but not disappointed, as he grabbed her around the waist once more and flung her onto the bed, her rolling onto her back and waiting as the male stood over her and kneeled down, placing a leg either side of her and hovering his cock in front of her face.

"You're going to do what i say, aren't you Karen?" He asked, leaning over her and placing his hands onto her ears, stroking them seductively. She merely nodded and began to lick at the cock right in front of her.

"Good. For tonight, i'm in charge, now suck it." He said as he pushed himself forward and into her waiting maw straight away. He felt like such an idiot saying these things but it seemed to work on her perfectly. She took the entire length into her mouth and began to ravage it with her tongue. Sucking and slurping at his meat, working its length the best she could. She wasn't nearly as good as Seeth but she still did a decent job of sucking him off. He didn't wait around for too long though and soon enough, he pulled right off and stood up from her.

"Roll over. Now. Butt in the air." He demanded, and she did just that. Rolling over and raising her rear up into the air with her knees, folding her arms in front of her as she waited eagerly again for him to continue. Seeing her plump lips again, slick and wet reminded him why he was straight. Although he was hardly in love with Karen, he was still eager himself now, the smell of her sex driving him forward. He rubbed the tip of his manhood against her nethers, watching her tense up and moan softly as he did so, playing and toying with her and he rubbed the stiff meat over her swollen lips. He kept asking himself 'what would they do in the films and books Karen reads?' and kept getting idea's to play around with. He slapped her bum and quickly licked his own thumb, before shoving it straight into her tail hole. Making her yelp in surprise from both actions.

"D-d-diego... wha-what are you...?" Before her question could continue though, he pushed himself into her, parting her lips and filling her insides tightly with his dick, the wet, tightness of her insides bringing pleasure to him as much as her. "Awwhmmmm... n-nevermind..." She giggled, moaning out as he pushed in again, shoving his thumb in a little deeper and grabbing her tail with his free hand. His motion began, slowly at first, pressing his hips in and out rhythmically, her moans a good sign that he was doing this right. The pace increased a little, making her groan with every thrust now, she grabbed one of her pillows and held onto it as she began to rock from his pumping, ploughing his hips into hers over and over again, eliciting a breathy moan from him occasionally. Her juices flowed freely from her love hole as she was pumped and fucked over and over and over, running down her thighs and making her golden skin glisten in the moonlight that shone through the balcony doors. She quivered and tensed up again, her wings stretching out fully as she orgasmed, clamping over his dick with new found strength.

"Awwwhhh fuck me Diego..." She called out, moaning loud as the bed rocked and mattress squeaked from his fucking. He let go of her tail and instead shoved both thumbs up her butt, pulling another very loud moan from her, something he noticed and decided to play with. Yet he continued to pump in and out of her swollen nethers continuously, slapping against her and milking yet another orgasm from her within a few more minutes. Her toes curled and wings stretched out as she came again, her claws digging into the silken sheets and eyes rolling back from the pure bliss she was experiencing.

You're just a little golden slut aren't you Karen?” He asked, driving his cock deep inside of her as she clenched around him once more, thighs trembling and stomach quivering as yet more waves of pleasure rumbled through her. “Well... i've noticed a little something about you.” He laughed, pulling his dick free of her with a loud “Shlooock” as he did so. “And its this.” His words went in time with the pushing of this thumbs and she groaned loudly once more. “You're a buttslut, aren't you?”

She took a minute to reply, panting loudly and drooling slightly. “N-now Diego... I don't think you should be... doing that...” she groaned, seemingly nervous about what he was going to do next. Instead of replying though, he mounted her properly. Putting his torso over the top of hers and rubbing his cock between her butt cheeks.

I think you want it... like this... like a naughty bitch...” He whispered into her ear, nibbling on it. She was too excited and nervous to reply. He pulled back a little and positioned his cock to rub against her nethers again. “You do, don't you? You want me to fuck your ass like the little whore you are... don't you? Tell me you do... say it...” He said, still rubbing his manhood up and down her.

I... I want it...” she moaned quietly.

Louder.”

I want it! Fucking fuck me! Do it!” She moaned, far louder than he was expecting. And he indulged her. Pulling his hips back again and lining his cock up with her waiting rear, pressing the tip against her first and slowly sinking the entire thing in, bringing the loudest moan from her yet, she bit onto the pillow as Diego sunk his entire 8 inches into her rear hole slowly, her ass eating every inch of him hungrily. He wiggling his hips around slightly when he bottomed out to loosen her up, wrapping his arms around her chest and grabbing her tits, squeezing them in-between his fingers and palms over and over again. He lightly bit her ear again, licking it and kissing it before raising his hips up and slamming them down again against her butt. His pace was far faster this time and he kept her extremely close to him at all times, pounding her ass repeatedly, pumping his thick cock in and out as she practically screamed into the pillow with pleasure, orgasms happening over and over again, more juice flowing over her legs and onto the sheets below them as he milked it clean from her. She lost strength in her legs and collapsed, allowing Diego to freely hump at her rear. He could feel his own orgasm coming as her hot tight ass was clenching over and over again around his thick meat.

I'm going to cum inside your ass now and you're going to like it.” He whispered as she moaned and groaned and panted loudly, absolutely exhausted from the sheer amount of pleasure she'd been enduring this past hour. He furiously pounded at her rear, feeling the pressure building inside him until he burst and shot a massive hot sticky load right into her, filling her and giving her a warm, satisfying sensation within her. His frame collapsed onto hers, both lying still, panting loudly as they calmed down from the fury of pleasure that had claimed them both. The slight breeze from the open doors washing over his back as he pulling himself free of her butt and retook his position onto of her, keeping his chest firmly against her back for a few more minutes. Soon though, he rolled over her and let her stretch out, which indeed she did.

Karen wriggled her toes and arched her back, stretching every limb she had in once graceful movement, a wide, satisfied grin plastered on her face at all times as she groaned from the feeling.

Oh Diego... oh my gawwwd...” She giggled, finally moving up next to him and cuddling onto him, lying her head onto his chest. “That was juuuuust what I needed... you can sleep in my bed tonight... and every night if you keep doing that... good fucking lord...” She patted her stomach and admired the warmth he'd left behind. “There is no greater satisfaction than a man leaving his warmth inside you during heat...” she sighed happily. “That was just... mhmm... and you're a good cuddler as well...” She smiled, as he pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her. The cool breeze blowing over them contrasted nicely with the hot, sweatly duo who were cuddling together, as it cooled them down, the two of them continued to cuddle and kiss every now and again.

Whilst Karen was absolutely loving the scene, it being better than she'd ever had imagined, Diego was feeling bitter and horrible the whole time. He never wanted to do this to anyone, to lie to them, to use them... he didn't know how long it would take until Karen would spill the beans on Seeth, but he'd have to keep this up until he did. Then again, he couldn't say he didn't have fun. Karen was a good fuck, no where near as good as Seeth mind you... but she was still good. He couldn't help but think he could get used to this... the estate was beautiful, the home was luxury, Karen was filthy rich , good in bed and fancied the hell out of him... perhaps it was time to stop drifting around and actually settle down... perhaps chasing after Seeth was unhealthy for him... he shook his head and remembered her. Those two precious months they had together, alone, on the ship. Before they found Plasia and were attached by Scyler. A warmth filled his chest as he remembered waking up to her face, her big beautiful purple eyes. Every moment with her was unforgettable.

Seeth was... kind, caring... but logical and reasonable. Cute and beautiful, but sexy and hot. She was weird, strange and unknown, but in a good way, a very good way. She was immensely sweet and soft with him, but also dominant and forward at just the right times. He couldn't wait to go to bed with her, but couldn't wait to wake up with her. She was everything he'd ever wanted in a travelling partner and a girl. And beyond that, her fucking him gave him pleasure he didn't think was even possible, corrupted czarites were built for sex but Seeth was using all her traits as a way of playing with pleasure and turning their sex into something far more than he could ever dream of. Memories didn't do her justice and he knew it. Every time he thought about her on top of him... her weight pressing down on him, pinning him, her massive boobs against him... it sent tingly shivers through him consistantly...

Everytime he thought he'd be a bit more used to her, she'd do it again and show him that he never would... It was like the first night every night... There wasn't a single aspect of her he didn't love and appreciate. She'd made every effort to change and be a better person for him and he knew it. All of a sudden... settling down was no longer an option... He had to do what it took to get her back, for her rather than him. He promised to look after her no matter what... and that wasn't a promise he was keen on breaking.

As he became lodged in his thoughts, Karen nuzzled against his chest and stared out the balcony doors idly, watching the beautiful views when something caught her eye. The small town she lived in had a space port and from time to time, you could see the ships flying over the sky and landing down. She had sound shielding installed like all the other estates to cover the roar of the engines as they landed, making them a rather peaceful and lovely sight to see, but something confused her. She saw a cruiser making its way over to the land, a few miles away and she frowned, deciding to speak up about it.

Thats odd...” She frowned, drawing Diego's attention, she pointed out the window. “Thats an Enigma cruiser landing over there...”

Whats so strange about that?” He asked, stroking her hair.

Well... I could have sworn I saw that very ship's identification number of the news a few weeks ago... apparently it went missing due to an unknown reasons and has been missing since. That, and we don't really get any Enigma ships around here...” she sighed, rubbing her fingers along his chest. “Meh, i'm sure they have their reasons.”

Diego frowned as well. That didn't sound like very good news to him. Perhaps it was his cynical nature when dealing with Terra-corps, as he'd never had very good experiences with Enigma. Watching the huge ship slowly touch down, its search lights shining massive white beams into the sky as it descended slowly onto the pad.

The two were so exhausted at this point though, that they decided just to fall asleep there anyway. Wrapped in each-others arms and snoring away happily. What tomorrow would bring, neither would know...

Scyler's footsteps slowed down to a standstill as she gazed upon poor Mooki's abused body. Her wheat skin already dulled to a grey as the corruption worked through her.

As the rest of the team slowly came in and realised what was going on, a silence washed over them all again. None of them knew how to react, this was the first time one of this team had been lost to the corruption, but more than that, it had happened just recently and was evidence was still fresh...

Jace walked into the chamber, unaware of what had happened, wondering why everyone was so quiet and still.

Hey Scyler, whats going on... oh no... oh no... Mooki?! MOOKI?!” He dashed over and knelt over her, pushing her body over and taking a look at her face. “Mooki?! Can you hear me?! Mooki?!” He shouted “We need medics down here now! I want Theo and Vell down here this instant!”

Its too late for medics Jace... Shes gone...” Scyler reminded him, putting a hand on Jaces shoulder.

Its not fucking good enough Scyler! Not Mooki! N-not Mooki...”

It grows into the nervous system Scyler... we can't develop a cure... its not a disease... Mooki's gone... the best can do is... use her for research...” Scyler's eye lit up with ideas and he turned around to address his team. “Alright! Everyone! Subject A had just given us a golden opportunity! We will give Mooki proper decorations later! I promise! But time is of the essence! I want a bio-hazard team to collect her and restrain her in test chamber E, we have an opportunity here to see the corruption happening real time! We might not be able to save Mooki, but her sacrifice may save others! Someone wash Jace down too! Cmon people, chop chop! We have work to do!” With his words, the team nodded and rushed off quickly, Scyler turned back to Jace who was still staring at Mooki's body in disbelief.

I can't believe this has happened...”

Jace... Subject A has escaped, she did this... someone trapped Mooki in here and released her cell. We both know who did that, and I bet he's not here anymore either... I need you to gather your squad and lock this place down...”

Don't kill her Scyler... please... Mooki deserves better than that...”

I'm not going to Jace. I'm going to study her. Listen, listen to that...” He stopped and pointed at her, a quiet groaning and cracking could be heard from Mooki's torso. “Thats the crystalline structures growing in I bet... you need to wash now, before you do anything else, you've touched her...”

Jace nodded and stood, a pair of suited men running over and bringing Jace some cleaning fluid. Another group of 6 came over and began to pick up Mooki, her body still dripping with Plasia's goo and cum as they lifted her and quickly marched through the facility, over to the test chamber. Locking her limbs down onto a medical table and bringing a load of instruments over her body to examine her. Another separate team cleaned the mess left behind through the corridors to make sure nothing was left.

The change to Mooki's body was observable by the eye. She looked crooked and out of place right now, her limbs were growing, making her arms and legs look awkwardly sized in comparison to the rest of her, there was also a lump visible just above her vagina which was growing in size rapidly. Her skin was now a dark slate grey in colour and it was also obvious her small, cute bust was rapidly growing up the charts in size, purple fluid leaking from her nipples as they also grow slightly in size and changed from their cute pink colour to a deep and dark purple. Everything was being recorded by the team and Scyler's guess was correct, the eerie groaning and cracking coming from her body was the crystalline complex forming over her bones, spine and nerves.

People, I believe we are witnessing Mooki-”

No. Don't call her that.” Jace called out, walking into the chamber as he wiped his face down with a towel. “Whatever this thing is, its not Mooki, don't call her that.”

... Fine... We are witnessing Subject C develop into what the Rewritten refer to as a Node. She is growing in height, as you can see by these disproportionate legs and the development of new genitalia at her pelvic region. The fact that the growth is not only visible to the eye, but very... quick...” Scylers words slowed down when it became obvious that the 'lump' on her pelvis, was now a fully grown 9 inch dick and weighty balls. “... shows that... Subject C is had an adaptable body that is accepting the changes. I believe this means that Subject C's brain will be left in very good condition by the end of the transformation.”

Mooki's spine made a sickening crack and her torso seemed to extend by a good few inches, pulling her skin extremely tight for a few seconds but it evened out with a purple glisten. Her boobs simply would not stop growing in size either, it swelled and grew until they reached a massive cup size, close to an Azuri's bust. Her head seemed to grow slightly in size and her hair, now jet black in colour, also extended. A quick check under her new balls revealed that her female genitals had completely disappeared, replaced by her massive new manhood that made every guy in the room suddenly feel extremely self conscious. With her torso's new size, her limbs suddenly looked much more in place and she began to moan loudly. Her new dick rapidly hardening and throbbing as she felt the massive urge of the Rewritten to corrupt others...

Her voice was twisted and dark, her new cyan and purple eyes flicked out and she attempted to sit up, only to find herself restrained.

Now, a slave shouldn't be able to speak properly nor respond... a Node should be able to understand us... Jace?” Scyler motioned for the dragon to speak, wanting him to do it first.

Hello...? Can you hear me?” Jace called out, waving at her.

Ugghhhh... I have... such a massive headache... what happened? Wha... what?! W-why do I have a dick!? What!? MY TITS?! JACE?! HELP ME!?”

Jaces eye widened as he saw what appeared to be terror in 'Mooki's' eyes. “We need to get out of those restraints Scyler! She's resisted the effect!” As Jace went to open the restraints, Scyler pulled him back furiously.

No Jace! You can't just 'resist the effects'! She's fucking corrupted! She's what...? 7-8ft tall now? She is staying restrained!”

Scyler! Let me go!” Jace flipped the lizard over his shoulder and pulled his pistol out, pointing it at Scyler's face. He glanced up to see 'Mooki's' glazed over eyes, looking like she was about to burst into tears. The rest of the team pulled back and stayed their distance.

Jace! Listen to me! You can't resist the corruption! Its too dangerous! Listen you bastard! I'm trying to protect us! Stop feeling sorry for Mooki and just fucking think!”

Jace! Please! I'm scared! I want a hug! And a cup of cocoa! Jace!” She yelled, trying to get out of the restraints, the whole table shaking as she did so.

Jace waited for a second before judging what to do. “Hold on Mooki, i'm getting you out of there...” He kept his pistol up but pointed at Mooki this time, leaning one hand in to undo the latches of the straps. “Hold on Mooki... just don't do anything silly ok hun? Just stay on the table... don't move...”

He pulled the strap off and released her arm which she then wriggled around, feeling its new size.

See? Nice and easy Mooki... you're still the Mooki we know and love aren't you? Scyler was just jumping to conclusions wasn't he? There we go...” He released the strap on her torso and she slowly sat upright, tears in her eyes.

Jace... I want a hug... please... Jace!”

You could see the mental battle in Jace's head as he decided what to do. On one had, he didn't want to endanger himself or anyone around him, on the other, he really wanted to help Mooki out and reassure her... He glanced down at Scyler who was wincing in pain and shaking his head furiously.

Touch my hand Mooki...” He said, extending his open palm out. She grabbing it shakily and softly as she sobbed. “There... see... Ok Mooki... easy does it...” He leaned in a bit further and opened another strap from under the table, freeing her other arm. She sobbed again and held her arms open, to which Jace hugged her, squishing against her new massive bust accidentally as the two hugged.

Oh Jace.... Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!” She called out, hugging him rather tightly. As the two hugged and the team looked rather happily at the scene but Mooki's grip continued, a sly grin spreading across her face, Theo came sprinting down with his rifle out into the chamber.

JACE! WE GOT SOME SERIOUS SHIT TO DEAL WITH!” He yelled, practically skidding into the room. “A WHOLE FUCKIN' CRUISER OF THESE CUNTS HAVE LANDED RIGHT ON OUR HEADS!”

0