The Deep Waters 2
94 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karen sat in the glass glazed waiting room with an expression of tension written across her face. It had been a while since the incident at her home... but still, it was hard to recover from an event such as that where she lost something of such importance.

Ms Maartair, You can go through now.” A small dragoness called out from the desk at the front of waiting room.

Karen stood sheepishly, grabbing her handbag and making her way through the center of the room. Her heels clicking against the marble floor, echoing loudly due to the lack of noise. She pushed her way through the heavy glass double doors and into a more exquisite office. The black marble flooring continued through this room, with several large pillars made of the same material lining the edge of the room. A beautiful water feature laid to her left as she entered and made her way to the desk ahead, made of the same marble again.

Karen right? Take a seat, please.” A female voice called out from behind the desk, her chair currently rotated the wrong way, concealing her from Karen's view. But the golden dragoness took a seat regardless at the other side of the desk. The chair spun around a revealed a beautiful Pyran catalyst. Her deep blood red skin coated a strong and well muscled bodied, fit and able. Her proud and perky bust sat tightly on her chest, contained in her bulging onyx shirt which shimmered in the light and glistened slightly, tied half way down to reveal her muscular stomach. Her lower half was clad in a tight set of leather legging and a pair of commanding and intimidating leather boots, the material matching the colour of her shirt. A large pair of wings similar to Karen's were folded up neatly behind her, with their main body covered in a dark material, concealing them. Her styled, bob cut hair was short at the front, sweeping over her face, but the back was long, thick and full, hanging to the lower part of her back. She stared at Karen with her golden eyes with great interest as the dragoness took her seat.

Its lovely to finally meet you Mawn.”

Mhmm. The pleasures mine. So... getting straight to business...”

Yes, I understand you're a very busy dragoness... Ahem...” Karen cleared her throat as …. pulled a file up on her holo display on the desk. “Did you receive the file I sent to your receptionist?”

Mawn nodded, looking through a few bits of information. “So... you had a slave escape after an attack on your home a couple months ago and you want me to go after him? Is that the basic idea?”

Thats correct. I already have enlisted the help of the DA's military, they will be mobilising soon... but I want someone else on board... someone who's an expert in this kind of stuff... my research turned up your name.”

I see. Thats understandable. And my rates for this kind of thing are ok with you?”

Karen nodded. “Money is not an issue, trust me. Bring that lizard back. I don't care what you have to do. I'll provide you with anything you need. Don't let anyone stand in your way. Just bring him home in one piece.”

Mawn smiled. “He's... an interesting looking fellow isn't he? What species is he?”

He's a Coralith Komodo, pretty rare these days... Regardless of that, does everything seem ok to proceed with? Do we have ourselves a deal?”

Absolutely.” The dragoness stood from her chair and offered her hand forward for Karen to shake. Which the other female took and nodded. “I'll have Sara send you the contract as soon as she's finished typing it up. I'll begin work immediately.”

Fantastic, thank you Mawn.” Karen smiled and showed herself the exit quickly, waving goodbye to Sara as she made her way through the waiting room again and out the door.

Mawn at in her office, pondering over a picture of a black lizard currently lit up in her holo display. She pressed a button on her desk, linking her intercom to Sara's.

Sara. I want you to amend the contract before sending it off...”

Yes maam.”

Remove the segment about returning the male to Karen. Reword it. Make sure it says I only have bring him back to the DA.”

Yes maam.”

Mawn stood from her desk, her heavy boots clacking against the floor as she made her way over to a in built cabinet in the wall. She clicked her fingers and the wall opened up, revealing a well organised cache of different weapons and tools. She stood there, pondering for a few seconds.

Something tells me... this is going to be more difficult than she lets on...” Mawn thought to herself. “Sara, did you run that background check on Karen's story?”

Yes maam.”

Who was she attacked by then? How did her slave escape?”

The city was attacked by a xeno-biological threat known as the Rewritten. The city was not able to be saved from the attack.”

Mawn grinned, rubbing her hand over a heavy revolver. “Yup... this IS going to be fun.”

So... who are these people we're going to see then?” Diego asked, currently doing pull-ups on the framework on the roof of the ship.

They're the leaders of a smaller faction than ours called the Deep water hunters. Theres a couple of them in charge, two sharks I think?”

Two sharks huh? You know... I don't think i've actually met any sharks before.”

I've never met them myself. I know pretty much nothing about them! Although we've spoken a lot to members of their faction and had a lot of incidents with them. Nothing violent though. We've just crossed paths a lot.”

So... what are we looking to do here?” Diego inquired, still performing pull-ups. It was one of the ways he tried to maintain his manliness.

Ideally? We want to walk away with a full co-operative alliance. And i'm willing to negotiate. Having them on our side would mean we could take on the Silver Fish, our true rivals for dominance in this sector.”

Diego huffed as he continued his workout. “The Silver Fish? Who the hell are they?”

Like I said, our rivals. Unlike the deep water hunters, the Silver Fish are aggressive and we've had a few proper run-in's with them. And so have the hunters. But... of course, the Silver Fish are bigger than both us and the Hunters...”

But... not if you join forces?”

Well... if we joined forces, we'd stand a chance. Would still be a tough fight you know... but it would be one we'd have a chance of winning! But as of right now? Neither us nor the hunters could take the Silver Fish on alone.”

Right... I guess that makes sense. How far do we go in terms of offering things?”

Not too sure yet. I don't think they're gonna want much. They benefit from this just as much as we do. But we'll see. Pirates can be greedy.” Wex pulled his jacket down a bit and buttoned it up, grabbing a pistol and a rapier from his desk and attaching them to his belt. “Look, its very unlikely that anything bad is gonna happen, but lets just be a bit careful. Its tough losing a brother once, I plan to avoid losing you twice.”

Diego hopped down and smiled at his brother. “I still find it weird that even after all this time... its like we never were apart.”

Wex grinned back at him. “We always were a close family. Anyway, we're just about to dock. Its just going to be us and the two leaders. Usually, the less pirates there are at a meeting, the better.”

Wex's ship moved towards the small space outpost and tilted to the side to dock properly. Extending its connector bridge forward to join the two vessels. A similar sized ship was docked on the other side of the outpost too. Small outposts such as these belonged to civilians, acting as something akin to motorway stations only on a much much longer and more expansive road. They usually had a few rooms spare, a fuel station, some food and other hospitalities. This particular station paid for its protection by the Jeweled Fangs, a small price to pay compared to being raided. The two lizards made their way onto the station, Wex waving to the owner who had been informed prior to this. The small canine male guided the pair through a couple of corridors and into a decent sized room, which was rather bare aside from a large round table in the middle and some chairs. The décor of the station was featureless and otherwise bland. The table and chairs being made of metal, as were the walls and fitting. The lights gave off a slightly blue glow from behind their plastic containers. With stations such as these, easily cleaned and replaced fittings and furniture were a must.

The two lizards entered the room and took a seat, the canine leaving them swiftly and going off to call the other guests down. Within a few minutes, the leaders of the Deep Water Hunters, entered behind the pair, walking around the table and taking their preferred positions. Whilst the pair had no idea what to expect, what they saw wasn't really much of a surprise when they thought about it. A pair of strong looking, lean and rather attractive shark girls grinned at the pair. The first was standing just under Wex's height, a moderately large bust (For Wex) sat on her chest, currently held in a tight fitting corset, with a couple of belts loosely hanging from her combat pants. Her white hair was cut jagged at the front and hung to her shoulder blades from the back. Tiger stripes were visible on the sides of her face, giving her otherwise grey skin more of an interesting colour dynamic. Finally, shimmering jade eyes glistened with intellect and cunning, that combined with her well built frame made her slightly intimidating to say the least. This particular girl sat on one of the seats, putting her feet up on the table and crossing them. The second girl was taller than the first, with longer, black hair and deep blue eyes that stared at the males with interest. She was not only taller, but bustier than the first as well. Her boobs being actually pretty big for someone who wasn't a sex obsessed alien, pushing her shirt out and stretching the fabric tight across her chest, the buttons barely containing the flesh underneath. Other than that, her attire was similar to that of the first. She leaned against a wall and pulled a knife out from her trousers, playing the blade as she watched the lizards. Although Wex was keen to get down to business, Diego couldn't help but notice that the taller girls combat pants had a bulge at her crotch. Perhaps something about taking unreasonable amounts of alien dick had made him more alert to that kind of thing.

I'm presuming that you're the leaders of the Hunters right?” Wex asked, sitting up straight in his seat.

Mhmm. You got it. I'm Kelly. And the taller one of there is Ray. And who are you two then?”

I'm Wex. I'm sure you've heard enough about me. This however, is Diego. He's my brother. I know I said i'd come alone, but he needed a break from his...” Wex was struggling to think of a way to cover up what actually happened and decided just to outright lie about it, not that it mattered. “... Job.”

Kelly eyed Diego up closely. “Big guy ain't he? Why'd you really bring him along?”

Beca-” Wex was swiftly cut off by Diego himself.

Because I seriously needed to get off that station for a few hours. Theres only so much shit I can deal with before I need some head space.”

Kelly smiled warmly. “Hah, I know that deal. Women problems?”

You guessed it. They just keep wanting more and more.”

Kelly turned to Ray briefly, the two of them giggling at each-other. “Women! Pft!”

I'm glad to see you and my brother are getting along. But can we get down to business? We... don't mind socialising afterwards if thats what you wanna do, but I seriously like to get this shit done so we can get on with more fun stuff.” Wex frowned slightly as spoke.

Now you're talking a language I understand.” Kelly laughed. “Ok pretty boy, we both know the deal. I'm gonna come clean with you, the Silver Fish are hitting you waaaay more than they're hitting us. But even so, we're not short sighted, an alliance with you Fangs would be the best damn thing that happened to us in a long time. So i'm gonna say ye-” Kelly was cut off by Ray shooting her daggers. Ray quickly nipped over and leaned over to Kelly, whispering in her ear, before returning back to lean against the wall again. Wex frowned again, unsure of what they were planning.

Right... Well, we're still gonna say yes. We're not after any kind of money. We'd like you to stay here though, for a drink with us afterwards. And we're not fucking around, seriously, we want to know who we've agreed to work with, properly. If this alliance is going to work, you need to know us and we need to know you. Trust is important. Agreed?”

Wex grinned back. “That sounds perfectly reasonable. Do we agree Diego?”

The lizard nodded. “That sounds good actually. I agree, trust is very important.”

So its agreed then.” Kelly stood and offered her hand to Wex, who took it heartily. Ray came over and offered hers to Diego, with a toothy and somewhat mischievous grin on her face, which the lizard shook and smiled back.

Right...” Ray grinned, her voice was softer and smoother compared to Kellys, this being the first time either of the boys had heard her speak. “To the bar then boys? The first is on us!”

Actually, you needn't worry about paying. Simon is late on his protection fees, so he owes me.” Wex laughed, leading the group out of the room.

Wait, you actually let people give you late protection fees?” Kelly seemed somewhat offended at the very thought of that.

Yeah... of course! Theres no point making them scared of us your fucking the place up, I mean this works because he actually trusts us to protect him, we watch this place like hawk and we know business has been slow, thats not his fault, theres no point-” Wex continued to talk to Kelly, the group of four forming to pairs as they walked down the corridor, Kelly and Wex in front, Diego and Ray behind. As Wex and Kelly discussed the ethics of piracy, Ray slipped next to the Diego and engaged him in conversation. Much to the lizards surprise, she was about the same height as him.

Seems like Kelly and Wex have different ideas of piracy huh?”

Diego laughed a little. “Yeah, I guess they do.”

So, tell me a bit about yourself then? How'd you end up here?”

Diego paused for a second. He honestly didn't know where to start. “Well... I was a slave in the DA. But there was an attack on the city I was in and I seized the opportunity to escape. Ended up stumbling upon my brother whom I thought was dead and i've been helping him out since.”

What about those lady troubles? Got a girlfriend back at the station?” Ray seemed to be speaking out of genuine interest, something which the male rather appreciated, although the topic was still a sore one.

Eh... i'd rather not talk about.” Diego ruffled the back of his head. “I came here to get away from that, not to talk about it. Uhm... so how about yourself then? How'd you end up here?”

Well, long story short, me and Kelly were orphans from different areas, went to the same orphanage, became best friends, grew up together, decided to become pirates. Long story is... too long. I'm sure i'll spill when i'm drunk though... you'll regret asking me though. Its pretty boring at parts. Can I ask, why did you think your brother was dead?”

Oh, we used to live in the DA, years ago, before it had its civil war.”

Ray looked confused. “The DA had a civil war? I don't know a lot about the DA, admittedly, but thats quite a big deal.”

Yeah, they did, long time ago now. I thought I lost my whole family, turns out there were two survivors.”

You must have felt to happy when you saw him again...”

I did... still do... he's changed, but he's still my brother. I might not really agree with the space piracy, but he's going an admirable job of it.”

You don't agree with the piracy...?” Ray pondered for a second before laughing and poking the lizard in the arm. “You're not a space pirate are you? You're just supporting your brother!”

Well jeez! Tell the world why don't you!” Diego giggled a little as Ray grinned toothily at him.

Naw, thats fine. I totally understand. So... how do you handle your drink then... Diego?” Ray's grin continued to grow, watching the lizard intently.

Gotta be honest, I have no idea.” He laughed, finally entering the bar, the pair had fallen slightly behind Wex and Kelly, as the two of them were already drinking and talking rather loudly about pretty much the same topic.

The bar itself was a larger room, with a few more tables in it, although there was were only two others in the whole place, an older gentleman who seemed to be leaving in the corner of the room, and the barman, who was exactly the same canine from earlier, who must have been Simon, the poor bloke who owned this place.

Ray and Diego took a seat next to each-other, a few stools down from the other pair and Ray gestured for the barman to come over.

How do you wanna start then? Something light or-” Diego was swiftly interrupted by Ray who merely said one word.

Shots.” She grinned, holding up 10 fingers at Simon, who sighed. “Rainbow shots.”

Simon returned with a tray of 10 different coloured shots of various different colours. He placed the tray down and ran over to Wex who was beckoning for additional alcohol. Him and Kelly were still talking loudly about the ethics of not charging Simon, although Kelly was quickly being swayed by the steady tide of free alcohol.

Ray grinned at Diego and moved the tray between them.

Ok, you do that side, i'll do this side. Last one to finish has to have a whole tray to themselves.”

What?! Thats mental! Ray you can't seriously thin- Oh shit!” Diego stopped himself from continuing as Ray had already started downing hers, grabbing the first one which was a lime green colour and necking it. The pair tore through the shots as fast as possible, with Diego actually winning due the fact he was picking two up at a time. Ray seemed to be taking it a fair bit slower but got them finished. He slammed his last one down and held his hands up in victory. Ray finished her last and grinned.

Yeah yeah, alright. Double or nothing.”

Double or nothing? You wanna risk doing 20 shots if you lose?”

Yup. Not gonna pussy out are you Diego?” Ray asked, leaning a bit closer to the lizard and batting her eyes at him.

As if. You're on.”

Simon returned with another tray and left them to it, the two getting ready to battle again. Starting at the same time this time, Diego was hopelessly outmatched by Ray, as she necked every single one in 5 seconds flat, leaving the lizard a few seconds behind as he slammed down his last one.

Ray grinned widely at him. “So... I can't help but notice you finished last that time!”

Diego gulped and looked at the tray being brought over of twenty different coloured shots.

Oh dear... you were... you just baited me into that didn't you!”

Yup, you know it. Better get started!”

Ray was grinning from ear to ear and giggled softly. “Alright, you don't have to down all of them now, but you do have to drink them.”

Diego knocked back a shot from the tray that was pink in colour and turned back to face Ray. “You're so kind! At least they taste alright.”

Mhmm. Which brings me to my next challenge for you Diego. Double coolant brandy.”

The lizard frowned. “You mean that shit thats used for unblock sinks and shift those hard to move stains?”

You got it! Not straight though, whats your mixer of choice?”

Uhm... Lemonade I guess?”

Lemonade?! Well jeez Diego, would you like an umbrella in your drink too? Maybe a curly straw?”

Fine! I'll have uh... a uhm. Whats the dark stuff again? Kinda spicy?”

Goke?”

Yeah, i'll have Goke.”

Simon quickly came over and take the new order.

I'll have a double Coolant brandy and Goke, same for him.”

Simon nodded. “We only have Bepsi, is that alright?”

Ray nodded, “Bepsi's fine.” She looked over at Diego who was 4 shots down and starting to feel somewhat woosie. After all, he'd just done 14 shots in the space of 10 minutes.

Some time later, the room felt like it had about 30 patrons in it, everyone apart from Simon was now rather intoxicated. The two pairs had stayed in their seperate pairs of a while and seemed to be getting along just fine, although the topic of conversation still hadn't changed for Kelly and Wex, although they had stopped making sense now.

Look... L-look. I know... I know you may think that Simon doesn't do much of proper one and around the place is still a shoddy one, but even so, you just gotta... you gotta... you know... you just gotta do the thing that makes the stuff happen.” Wex was trying so very desperately to get his point across, but Kelly was looking at him with sheer bewilderment across her face.

You know Wex. I'm jusht gonna be. Completely honest. With you. Right now. I have had no idea what you've been saying for the past hour. I've literally just been dis-dis... diss...”

Disagreeing?”

YEAH. Disagreeing with you, because I can. What the fuck have you been saying?”

Wex thought for a second, to the best of drunk heads capabilities and shrugged. “Honestly. I don't even... I don't even know.” The pair glanced over at Ray and Diego, who were laughing at each-other quite heartily and they both decided to go over and pull them into a booth.

Cmon, more shots and stuff Simon, we're gonna go sit over there ok? I know its quite far, make sure you don't lose us ok?” Wex patted Simon on the shoulder and pointed over to the only Booth in the whole room, which was about 15 foot away, in perfectly clear sight of the bar... and there was no one else in the room... but Simon nodded and winked at Wex.

The standing drunk pair grabbed Diego and Ray, pulling the over to the booth and taking seats in their pairs still.

So. This... getting' to know each-other stuff is good!” Kelly slurred. “I know Wex! Wex knows me! But hows Diego and Ray? Does Diego know Ray? And Ray know... ….?”

Diego!” Wex helped, Kelly nodding in appreciation.

Yes! Thats the name! Does Ray know Diego!”

Ray nodded and grinned, shuffling next to the lizard and putting an arm around him. Diego doing the same back.

GOOD!” Kelly blurted out. “Then its time for spinner the bottle. Time. Spin it.”

Kelly pulled out a knife from her combats and put it on the table. To which Wex kicked off.

Thats not a fucking bottle! This is horseshit! Its called spin the bottle not spin the knife!”

YEAH PRETTY BOY?! YOU WANNA FUCK ABOUT IT?!”

You mean fight?!”

I meant what I said you cunt.” The table paused for a second as Wex and Kelly stared at each-other for few seconds before Kelly literally launched herself at the lizard, pressing her lips against his and mounting his lap.

Diego leaned over to Ray and whispered to her “Thats the strangest way i've ever seen of seductioning someone.”

Ray burst out laughing and turned to Diego, being completely red in the face from laughter. “Seductioning isn't a fucking word you prat. Have you finished your rainbow shots yet?”

Diego looked at the tray which he'd brought with him and saw there were 5 left. “NOPE. Why?”

Lets get them finished, then this party can really get started...” She grinned, saddling the lizards lap in a similar fashion to Kelly, turning to face him. She grabbed the tray and placed it in her reach, taking a couple of the shots in her hands and licking her lips at the male.

Open wide then...” She panted, pouring the shots, one after the other into Diego's awaiting mouth. She took a few seconds to get every one down his throat, and just as he finished the last one, she grabbed the back of his head and pressed her lips against his, her lips tasting sweet and sticky from the alcohol. Ray panted heavily as she broke the kiss and tugged at her top, pulling it off and half freeing her heaving tits from their cloth prisons. Diego wrapped his arms around her, ripping her bra off from behind and burying his snout into her cleavage. Ray continued to wriggle her hips around as she dry humped him and tried to undo her own belts. It was at this point that Diego was reminded that Ray was packing her own heat as she felt a large, solid and rapidly expanding object rubbing against him. But that this point, he was so used to that, he didn't even pause to think what was going on. Ray quickly stood from the Booth and pulled Diego with her, both her and Diego were far too drunk to consider thinking about Simon as Ray tugged her pants down in the middle of the room, pulling her hefty grey dick out, which stood at a solid 9 inches long and good two inches thick.

She grinned at Diego, and pushed him onto a table, pulling the lizards belt free and tearing his trousers off. She grabbed his legs and put them on her shoulders, running her dick along the side of the lizards.

I hope you don't know taking one... I haven't had a good fuck in AGES... I'll let you do me later if you want...”

Diego just grinned. “You have NO idea... Help yourself.” He laughed, thinking about how absolutely typical this is for him.

Ray pushed the tip of her dick against his rear and slipped it in slowly, pushing herself in and out a bit before sinking the entire length into him, pulling against his thighs and pushing her hips right up against his. She felt his tail wrap around hers below them and she began to thrust in and out. Slapping her skin against his and rocking the table as they both panted together. She leaned over, pushing his legs back further and closing the gap between their torsos. The male reached up and grabbed handfuls of her soft tits, rubbing his thumbs over her perk nipples. She changed position slightly and rolled Diego onto his side, having the one leg over her shoulder and the other off the side of the table. Pushing her hips and girthy length right in, she used her free hand to grab his own erect dick and pump it in time with her thrusts.

The males breathing turned into furious pants as Ray milked him on his seed, which soon started to spill out over the table. She picked up her pace as her own finish began to build up and worked his ass for a solid 10 minutes, constantly fucking away, as they both moaned in pleasure until she finally gasped loudly and seized up, thrusting herself in heartily and blowing her load right into him. Firing a few shots of thick cum into him, she took a few seconds to regain any form of sense and saw the mess that Diego had made. Despite Ray owning a pretty decent pair of balls, Diego's were not only bigger, but much more dense and capable, this perked Ray's interest and pulled herself free of his ass.

Good lord.. gawwd, I needed that... You're a real good fuck... I'm interested to know though...” She walked over to his top end and placed her hands on his chest, massaging his muscles slightly. “How do you cum so much...? You've made one hell of a mess there...”

She leaned over and placed a hand on his balls, feeling their weight and playing around with them. She felt herself being lifted though as Diego pulled her over completely so was lying on top of him and felt his strong muzzle pressing against her buttcheeks. He lapped at her rear, making her gasp again and re-hardening her somewhat dying erection back to its full length again. Her eyes fluttered and she grabbed at her own breasts, pushing her ass down further onto his face.

Ohh... fuck... you're good at that too... you've put me in the mood for a good assfucking...”

She remained in that position for a few minutes, just letting him carry on, staring at his cock the whole time, until the desire to get that inside herself was too much to carry on and she stood from his face, dragging him down onto the floor.

Stay there. I'm gonna make myself comfy on your cock. Christ, I think you're gonna fucking bloat me up if you cum that much... ugh...” She turned around and placed her pucker above his waiting dick, pressing her hole against his rod eagerly, biting her lip as she pushed down and began taking the length into her. She gasped as it proved thicker than longer than she'd thought, but continued to push until she finally hit against his hips, her thick, full buttchecks providing a lovely cushion for her to bounce off as she began her rhythm. Her ass was tight as hell, hot and strong, squeezing and milking the invader of its product as she slapped her ass down over and over again. Just as Diego was really getting into it, a figure came over which soon revealed itself to be Kelly, who was not only naked, but also sporting her own dick. Although hers was smaller than Ray's.

L-listen here you faggot. Wex has only gone and fucking fallen asleep and he won't wake up. I'm dying for a fuck, so i'm gonna fuck yur face ok?”

She leaned over, placing her thighs either side of Diego's head and thrusted her erect dick straight towards face. Diego opened his maw and let her get on with it, deciding that he was having far too much fun with Ray to be bothered by that. Kelly slipped her 6 incher right into his mouth and down his throat, slamming it in and out and pressing it deep as Ray continued to mount his dick, Diego could feel his next load coming soon and began moan deeply into the cock in his mouth, making Kelly mimic his moaning in a higher tone. Within a few minutes, Kelly and Diego both came at the same time, Kelly blowing several strings down the males throat and Diego blasting a torrent of cum right into Ray's ass, who felt the warm and weight within her, making her own load blow just after, firing it right at Kelly's back by accident, who was too wrapped in pleasure to really take any notice.

The two shark girls and Diego continued fucking for a couple of hours, taking it in turns which each-other as the girls attempted to milk him of all his seed. Kelly mounted the lizards body, placing her dick above his face and going between either sucking on or tit fucking the lizards cock as Ray pumped her fat dick in and out of his ass, as this seemed to be the most effective method of milking the male, but after two hours, with the lizard still blowing off fairly decent loads every few minutes, the shark girls laid defeated in their goal, although thoroughly satisfied, with both of them curled up around Diego, hugging him tightly and sleeping on his shoulders.

With Wex currently slumped over on the Booth, Diego, Ray and Kelly lying on the floor together and a cocktail of sexual fluids and booze littered over the place, Simon sighed and rubbed his head.

This is gonna be a fucker to clean up...”

3