Sick and tired (H/M sex scene)
208 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The princess sighed loudly, tapping her fingers against the arm of her chair, it all seemed rather trivial to her. As with all the DA’s royal family members, she was dressed to impress with her every need and desire catered for in seconds by servants, a large holographic data screen was currently filling the hall she was sat in, showing statistics from recent attacks on DA property, a vast list of names was on display but the recently lost settlement where Karen used to live popped up and caught her eye. Karen may be a kiss-ass, but she’s known and liked amongst the Royals… She had to pull a few strings but she was hoping the Princess may assign some resources to help out her cause.

The princess sat there thinking for a few seconds before looking at her own data slate, casually scrolling through whatever she was looking at. Her finger wandered around the touch screen ideally for a few seconds before she pressed quite firmly on what she wanted. She was regal in look but adolescent in attitude, quick to judge, easy to bore and very open about her lack of interest, but in this case, it seems like she had some form of interest in this, even if it was very minor.

“Right… I’ve made a decision. I won’t have valued members of our Empire threatened and their homes destroyed whilst we sit here, I am assigning a commander to investigate the Rewritten threat and deal with them appropriately…” Generally, you only ever spoke to a princess once she’d finished talking completely or she gave you permission. Karen knew this well and kept her mouth shut whilst she continued to flick through the data slates lists.

“As of today, I’m putting together a task force to monitor, respond and deal with the Rewritten threat beyond the XITD. Commander Taroon and Karen will work together appropriately to minimise damage and eliminate the Rewritten threat along with…”
She paused again, sighing as she decided who else to assign to the task force. “Scyler.”

It was a bizarre sight to see Karen smiling politely as she tried to hide the disgust creeping across her face. It was not her place to question the princess, but she really wanted to. Commander Taroon however… was a different, much welcome story, Karen had heard stories of what Taroon had achieved, she was commander of brutal efficiency, precise and strict values that could turn around any situation. Karen had never seen her before and was excited to meet the legend in person.

“I have sent the information to Commander Taroon and they will be down here shortly, I will arrange your first meeting, but the rest and what happens next will be up to you. Make use of commander Taroon, Karen, the resources available will make a huge amount of difference.”

A notification bleeped up on Karen’s phone, showing the date and place of their first meeting together, it was only a few hours away whilst Commander Taroon made the journey over in the provided Command Cruiser. Karen was grateful to the princess for assigning her resources but was rather annoyed that she’d have to see Scyler’s ugly mug again, although she did suppose he had his uses. She kept smiling widely at the princess until she dismissed her from the room and Karen could finally drop her act somewhat. It wasn’t like she was fake to the royal family, its more that you had to keep up appearances with them. She quickly made her way through the town hall, her heels clacking against the stone floor as she huffed loudly. She whipped her phone out again, tapping in her new secretary’s number, who picked up the phone almost instantly. Since the incident with Mawn where a cheeky contract amendment cost her quite dearly, she decided to hire her own helper to make sure that didn’t happen again, it was weird for her though, Karen was very hands-on and used to doing things herself.

“Hi Karen! How’d it go?”

“It went well! Sort of. We have a Commander Taroon on our side now!”

“Oh goodness! Sounds exciting! So what didn’t go so well?”

“The princess also assigned Scyler to us as well. Under royal orders, we have to work with him.”

“Ok, I can see the date the princess has given you, I’ll manage arrangements in your favourite local-“

“NOT MY FAVOURITE. I don’t want Scyler knowing where I like to go… pick my third least favourite.”

“Ok, I’ll pick your third least favourite hotel and book out a few rooms for you to use.”

“Better play it safe, book out a whole floor. And I want plenty of alcohol as well. No doubt its going to take all the willpower I have not to punch Scyler in his smug, ugly face. Ugh, that man annoys me to no end.”

“Ok…. Done and done… anything else Karen?”

“Yeah… go get some coffee for yourself. And me too, I’ll be back in a bit, I just need to stop off somewhere first…”

She ended the call abruptly and began to make her way across town, this DA city center was deeper within their territory and was well protected, towering skyscrapers, neat glasswork and artistic metal designs, along with various water features and digital advertisements and info-boards meant that the Cardalux VII city center was pretty standard for a DA city but impressive none the less. She made her way down to the particularly tall tower that belonged to Mawn, finding her way into the reception again. There was no one at the front desk this time, but she could hear Mawn talking to someone just a few corridors away and called out to her.

Mawn heard the shout and quickly made her way to the reception to greet the dragoness.

“Good morning Karen. To what do I owe the pleasure?”

Karen was about to answer but stopped herself abruptly as she saw Seeth follow in a few seconds after, casting a scowl in her direction briefly but twisting it into a sickeningly polite smile.

“You owe the princess Taliyah your thanks” She grinned, tilting her head slightly at the pair, smugness was oozing off her.

“The princess? Goodness Karen, you keep only the very best in company!” Mawn smiled back, seemingly passive over Karen’s ‘shocking’ revelation.

“Yup. She’s assigned me Commander Taroon of the infantry and grenadier division, group 3, to assist me in my endeavours against the Rewritten. So I’m here to try and resolve our dispute before things get nasty.”

Mawn remained quiet, standing with her arms folded, staring at the dragoness unimpressed.

“I’m giving you the chance to quietly surrender Seeth to me. I’m not going to hurt her. I just want her assistance in finding Diego and halting the Rewritten. Does that not sound good Seeth?”

The pair actually paused for thought.

“Look, feelings aside, me and Seeth want the same thing. Diego back in safe hands with the woman he loves and the Rewritten removed from the picture, permanently. As much fun as it would be to… remove you from Diego’s mind… that’s not what this is about. He’s in danger. We both know that. We’re better off working together.”

Mawn looked up at Seeth who was glaring at Karen with a knife like stare.

“You have got to be joking me. You are a crazy, obsessive, deranged middle aged dragoness who may as will be a part of the Rewritten with the way you treat him! I’d sooner give him up completely than work with you.” Seeth scoffed, flicking her hair aside, hands placed firmed on her hips.

“You could always do both!” Karen smiled, still tilting her head slightly at Seeth, stretching her wings out a little as they scorned one another. “He’d do a lot better with a middle aged Dragoness than a fat man with tits.”

“I am not a man!” Seeth hissed, hopping a little on the spot.

“There is no such thing as a woman with a penis, Seeth. You are a man. Can you bear his children? Can you give him a family?” The dragoness’s grin continued to pierce into Seeth’s morale quite heavily, she knew she was cutting deep. “You aren’t fooling anyone anymore.”

Seeth’s heart began to break in two. These were not things she wanted to think about. She didn’t have any real desire to be a mum, children were extremely irritating, but what about if he did want children at some point? She would never be able to provide that. She steeled herself, quickly regaining control over her emotions. She wasn’t about to let Karen hurt her like that.

“Sounds like you still have a massive jealously problem, having problems coming to terms with real love, huh?”

“Its better than having a manhood problem when you’re supposed to be a woman.”

“You seem quite obsessed with my features Karen. Implies you believe they’re truly important. Lets face facts here, your bank account might be full but your bed isn't. You’re as fake as your smile right now and Diego knows it. It doesn’t matter what you’ve got between your legs, you haven’t just got a cunt, you ARE a cunt. But by all means, keep slinging shit at me if it makes you feel better."

“You insufferable bimbo! Walking around with your massive, disgusting tits flopping everywhere and your third leg dragging across the floor like a cave-dragon’s club! You look like a bunch of custard filled condoms, loosely strapped together to resemble a person! Not an inch of finesse or class about you! A monstrous rapist who kills everything she touches! I'm surprised Mawn hasn't been corrupted by you yet!"

“Implying I could ever be insulted by such a tragic waste of skin like you. I have never seen such a decrepit old fuck be so desperate for cock in all my life. Strutting around like you own the place and control everything, you can’t even control your own hormones never-mind maintain a relationship! He’d rather his girlfriend have a cock than be a god-damn granny!”

“I am NOT a granny! How very dare you! I’m hardly even middle aged! I’m still young! Fuck you!” Karen stomped the floor as she spoke, seething with rage.

“Keep telling yourself that grandma. Now did you have anything else you wanted to say? Or do you wanna keep slugging at each-other?”

“You parasitic bitch! Go die in the hole you crawled out of! Good day!” Karen stormed off quickly, hands gripped into fists and snorting loudly through her nostrils, leaving Mawn and Seeth in the lobby together in silence. There was a cooldown period where Seeth regained her head and let out a long, slow breath.

“I like it when you two fight. Its very entertaining!” Mawn giggled softly, putting a hand up on Seeth’s shoulder to calm her. “Don’t let her get to you. Diego doesn’t have any interest in kids, don’t even entertain those thoughts. You and him make a great couple.” Mawn steered her around and the two walked back into Mawn’s complex, the security doors quietly shutting behind them.

“She seems to be playing her cards confidently.” Seeth mused, still slightly angry. “I wonder if she has anything else up her sleeves.”

“Well, Commander Taroon is baaaaaaad news for you. She is one angry son of a bitch I’ll say that much, I had the misfortune of meeting her a while ago, she’s very short, very ugly and perpetually angry, I swear down, half her guns are hate powered.” Seeth didn’t look too confident about hearing that.

“She’s liked by the Royal’s for her brutality in combat and ruthless assaults on Xeno’s and other races, she’s one of the hardcore fanatics of the old DA dynasty, racist to the N’th degree and more than willing to kill over it. She is going to hate you.”

“That’s… uhm…”

“Don’t worry, she hates everything, when I say shes going to hate you, its like saying you’re going to get wet in the rain, obvious. She is dangerous but nothing I can’t handle. You decided what you want to do here?”

“Yeah, I’m gonna help you as much as I can, then I’m going to find my man and rescue him.”

 

“You serious about that?”

“Yeah, 100%, I’ve dedicated myself to him, he’s the love of my life and I won’t stop trying, no matter what.”

“Can’t say fairer than that. You’re going to need help though.”

“Yeah, I’ll need to hire some mercs or something, maybe I can make some money somewhere…”

“Naw, don’t worry about that, I’ll help you.”

“Mawn… I can’t ask you to keep helping me like this…” Seeth placed her hand on the dragonesses shoulder gently, making her blush a tad.

“You’re not asking, I’ve offered. I helped in making this mess, I can help in fixing it. Besides, I know a few people who’d be more than willing to help. We’ll start planning as soon as possible but the first step is collecting intel, where he was last spotted ect. We need to find out where he is before we can do anything.”

“Agreed.” The two continued together, making their way into a massive meeting room on the 10th floor, longer than it was wide, open plan and with a massive oval table in the middle, easily more than 30ft long and nicely decorate. This room had more of a wood and carpet aspect, like a classy office.

“This will be our main operating room then. The table is holo capable and has a computer inside it, we can pin anything on paper up on the walls as well. Should be suitable right?” Mawn smiled, looking up at Seeth who was rather shocked that all this was happening. She had no idea prior to today how she’d find her love, but she was feeling hope again, seeing this expansive, empty room. She had Mawn’s back-up and hopefully more after her, this was really happening.

“Yeah, yeah… this is great!” She smiled back and half hugged Mawn with an arm around her shoulders. “Thank you Mawn. You’re incredible.”

“Naw, I’m just rich, bored and feel guilty.” She laughed, hugging Seeth properly around her waist. “I’m gonna go grab some supplies for us and get more ordered, I think I’m low on staples. Fancy lunch and a quick workout later?”

“Yeah, that sounds good! I’m gonna start thinking about where we can begin out search.” She nodded, it had been a while since she’d felt this alive about anything, this was the first time that Mawn had seen her being lively in a happy way and brought happiness to the dragoness it quite a strange way, it was nice to feel like she was helping someone else and that they truly appreciated it.

They parted ways for a few minutes, Mawn pulling her phone out and giving someone a quick call as she went to the supply rooms to grab some paper.

“Hey, is that Theo? Hey Theo, I got something for you, I think you’re gonna be interested!” She giggled loudly as the conversation went on.
“No! Its not another booty call! Its serious!” She laughed again, holding the phone between her shoulder and cheek as she searched around. “Tsk! You Rhargnorns! Pft, you weren’t that good!” The voice seemed to disagree. “Fine. I’ll pay you your dues. Anyway! Serious conversation here Theo! I’ve got a friend who needs help and I know for a fact I’m going to need some muscle…. Yes, its for a good cause. No, I won’t be paying you. Yes, I’ll buy you food and lunch…” The voice asked a seemingly quite personal question as the dragoness blushed bright red. “Maybe. Play your cards right.” She giggled cutely once more. “Cool, see you tomorrow? Just come around whenever you want. Yeah, straight to my tower. Awesome, see you later!”

She hung up and slipped her phone back into her pocket, still chuckling to herself. “God he’s so cheeky.” It took her a few more seconds but managed to pull a box of paper and supplies out from the various identical boxes in the cupboard, hauling its weight up and taking it straight back to the meeting room, where Seeth was pacing back and forth, deep in thought.

The male huffed loudly as he was pushed into another room by his guard nodes and the door was locked behind him. It was time for another one to one session with whoever had one the “lizard sex raffle!!!1!1!!1”. He was absolutely sick of being kept prisoner and used as a sex object, although he would be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy himself during though. That being said, his life currently consisted of 30% forced pleasure, 60% hating everything, 10% weird stuff he wasn’t sure what to think about. He’d been in this room for less than a minute and was already 100% sure that this was going to be the latter most category as the goo girl he’d encountered before shuffled into existence, it was this towering creature that had subdued him on the ship and made it impossible for him to fight.

How a creature like this even existed was completely beyond him. The corrupted czarites certainly produced a lot of goo and slime, but their skin was solid and they were solid creatures. Whatever this thing was, she was not. Her body morphed and flowed from a massive puddle into a formed, defined body, its liquid state turning more into a semi-pliable surface. Dark purples, blues and blacks mixed within her with the occasional orange line or wisp appearing and within a few seconds, she was standing 9ft tall and had a defined body to speak of now, with all the features one would expect of a corrupted czarite.

“You smell tense.” She uttered, looking right at him with curiosity.

“I wonder why that would be.” He grumbled, looking around the room and sighing, he plodded around, glancing at the various tables lying around the room, this place didn’t seem to be a bedroom, looked more akin to an operating theatre.

“I don’t know. I thought you liked sex. Why are you so annoyed?”

“Well Jeez! Lets have a think shall we? I’ve been hounded by you lot for months now, you separated me and my love up, got me sold into slavery, got my brother killed! I’ve been raped god knows how many times since this entire thing began and since being imprisoned in this bastard place, I haven’t eaten anything solid in weeks and get abused constantly. I wonder why I could possibly not be in the best mood?!”

The massive creature paused for a few seconds, pondering his thoughts.

“You have food, attention, safety, sex and a place to sleep. Many would give up everything they have for a chance at your position.”

“They are deluded! They have no idea what you’re like!”

“But you enjoy yourself. I have seen you.”

“Life is not just about pleasure! Its.. its more than that! A lot more. My life here is a constant reminder of the people I’ve let down, with brief interludes of forced pleasure followed by an immense sense of guilt and thorough uselessness.”

“My name is Vhaylen. Diego right?” She spoke in quite short sentences and didn’t make a lot of effort to sound interested, Diego supposed it was just the way she spoke rather than a genuine disinterest.

“*sigh* Yes. That’s my name. Why do you care anyway? My names not important to you creatures, my body is.”

“You have scorn in you today. You have fight. Ink said you would soon.”

“Oh great, Ink is now second guessing me. At least she hasn’t tried to fuck me…”

“That needs to change. You should be happy. I will make you happy.”

The lizard paused, unsure of what to say.

“You have everything you need, you are loved, adored infact, you are pleasured beyond your dreams everyday. The only reason you are locked up is because you cannot be trusted. For your own good, I will break you.” He backed off slightly as she began to surge forward.

“You can try!” He snarled “Many have!”

“I will succeed.” She laughed. Grabbing his entire torso and hauling him up into the air, pushing him against a wall to bring him up to her height. Her form began to shift and morph, he stared in amazement as her facial features dripped and swirled, forming a muzzle and ears on her head. Horror began to take over him as he began to see what she was doing. Big, cute eyes, a pair of ears, slighty sabre-tooth maw… she’d morphed into an image of him, with a few differences mind you, but the resemblance was uncanny.

“You should embrace your gifts and masters. You are ours now.”

“I don’t belong to anyone!” He insisted, keeping his face away from yours as she slowly leaned forward.

“When I’m done, you’ll belong to me.” She laughed, pressing her full lips against his neck. Her smell was overpowering, so sweet and yet so filthy at the same time. Where he was expecting her to feel wet and liquid like but instead she felt very solid, slightly pliable and wet but solid none the less. “And you’ll love every second of it…” A menacing grin spreading across her maw as she spoke. She pressed their bodies together, her huge soft bosom rubbing against his chest as she did so, spending ample time feeling up every inch of his body, hands gliding over his skin and muscles, caressing every inch of him sensually. It was extremely bizarre even by his standards, to look up and see what wasn’t far off himself, of all the things he’d seen and experienced, this was quickly ranking high on the scale of weirdness.

She lifted him clean up and placed him down into a medical table just behind them, climbing right on top of him, grinning at him menacingly. He knew this was going to be fucked up. Everything became a blur so quickly, he couldn’t tell what was going on, but he could feel her all over him, she was absolutely intoxicating in her ways, her scent was overpowering, it seeped into his head with unholy efficiency and took over his thoughts. Within seconds, he went from being terrified to have an unquenchable thirst for her that dominated his every thought.

She towered over him, slamming a heavy, gooey hand onto his chest and pinning him to the table, shoving her massive slime cock into him in short, powerful thrusts. His legs quivered and shook as the massive intruder stretched him out and filled him thoroughly, pulsing and swelling within him to work every spot he had. Two gigantic breasts brushed and rubbed against him as she leaned forward and continued her assault. This was humiliation through and though, powerless under her as she mimicked his expressions, she continued to drive her member into his ass, still not bottoming out as the huge thing continued to splurge out thick strands of gooey toxicity within him. She manhandled him and changed his position whenever she fancied, hauling him up into the air and dragging him down ass first onto her cock. However she wanted him was how he took it, unable to even contemplate fighting back as he clenched up with pleasure again and again and again.

"I do it better than you ever will."

Her words seemed to find a way into his mind when everything else was a blur.

"I'm a better you, than you are."

He shuddered again, spurting more of cum over the table as she wrenched out her dick and slowly lunged it back in again, making him feel every inch as it sunk inside of him.

She stopped suddenly, pulling him upright and pinning him against a wall, so they were face to face.

"Yet you persist in trying to resist. Stubborn or stupid? I do not know. But i will break you and you will be mine."

The tremendous cock once again forced its way into his slicked up tail hole as she pinned him to the wall with her hands and breasts, she tugged his head down into her cleavage and began to fuck with a consistent, pounding rhyme, using the close body contact to feel for his heart beat, every element of her sexual assault was planned and it worked with unnerving efficiency. She leaned back, breaking their contact and holding him to the wall only by his legs, just using her cock to milk in dry and eat into his will. As per usual, it was impossible for him to tell how long this went on for... 

Between those focus shattering pleasure surges however, he did notice she kept looking over towards another part of the room, through a window he couldn't ever quite see through. It was obvious to him, this wasn't just a humiliation session for him, but for someone else too... 

It didn't take him long to fully pass out from the experience, she was completely over-powering in every sense of the word. He floated in and out of consciousness, like he did right at the very beginning of this crazy adventure. He knew he was with her for a long time though, occasionally coming to and seeing a massive fat cock plunging in and out of him, gigantic gooey tits swinging back and forth. Some time later, he awoke just outside of his prison, being showered down by the guard Nodes of all the slime and filth he'd accumulated during the fucking. He didn't fight back or argue as they hosed him down, dried him off and shoved him back in his coffin, he only wondered when exactly this would end.

The groaning and screeching of his metal prison being opened was not usually a welcome noise, but it was far worse in the middle of his sleeping period. Leech had produced a schedule for him with surprisingly large amounts of recovery/sleeping time, which was absolutely required as well if he was going to last in this awful place. He was usually left to sleep in peace during these times, but for some reason, he was being awakened right in the middle of his rest…

As the thick metal casing was pulled open, his eyes quickly adjusted to the rather dim and relaxed lighting which again took him by surprise, he was usually greeted by industrial bright lights and a water cannon to wake him up. His weary eyes gazed upon a small figure in front of him and he saw a pair of hands reaching towards his face. Instinctively, he growled loudly at the approaching figure but the figures response shocked him into a sudden silence…

“Shhh… shhh…. Its ok…” She spoke softly and calmly, her words were immediately soothing to his mood.
He didn’t recognise the voice at all and his blurry vision couldn’t make out much other than a reddish, maybe pink colour. Her hands were soft and gentle, placing them on either side of his face, carefully rubbing her thumbs over his eyes to wipe the sleep off them, her fingers were massaging the side of his neck gently as she did so. She stopped and the male heard a wet, squishing sound, he braced himself to be used again, as he always was, but once again found himself stunned by the figure, the noise turned out to be a wet warm cloth soaked in water, which she cleaned his face and eyes with softly, allowing him to see properly.

She was a corrupted czarite, although apparently rather small, standing at around 6ft and clad in a rather elaborate coat, covered in pockets and richly decorated. Her heart shaped pupils were absolutely enthralling and she was beautiful in every meaning of the word. She had a small stool next to her with a tray on, holding various different items, none of which looked remotely threatening at a glance. She raised a cup up to his mouth, offering it to him.

“Its water, I thought you might be thirsty…”

He sniffed at it and was highly reluctant to drink anything, despite it seeming fine, but she dropped the cup quickly and put it back on the tray.

“That’s fine, I understand, you’ve had a lot of people do a lot of nasty things to you… I understand your hesitation, if you want a drink later, just ask.”

He remained silent, trying to piece together who she was and why she was doing this. Although there seemed to be some cured meats and other foods on the tray, most of which was rather scrumptious looking, especially compared to the high protein and carb drool he was fed every day, the smell of them was overpowered by her heavenly sweet scent which was in his every breath. She picked up the cloth again, wiping his ears down to his neck.

“There we are, that’s better. They let you bathe once every two weeks right? Hardly sounds fair or fun.”

The soft lighting behind her was due to ample amount of candles laid across some old furniture, this was not a room he was familiar with although he knew there were candles on the ship, sometimes Nodes or Controllers would use them when it was their turn with him. She smiled warmly, admiring his look and taking in details.

“I don’t have the keys for your restraints, so I can’t unlock your hands, do you want some food?”
He remained silent again, unsure of what her intent was, but she took his silence as a yes. She grabbed a long, thin metal skewer and placed some slices of meat on the end of, offering it to the male. He sniffed at it again, not picking up anything unusual about it and decided to have a little nibble. The ham was sweet and rich, it had been a very long time since he’d been allowed to eat anything that nice… she continued to skewer bits of meat and fed them to him, offering a drink of water every now and again which he happily accepted at this point, he hadn’t realised how hungry he was until now, perhaps the slop he was fed put him off.

“You know, I’d love to draw you sometime.”

He stayed silent but he clearly displayed his shock once again through widening eyes at her words.

“I mean, I can remember your face… who wouldn’t… but drawing from memory isn’t nearly as fun as drawing from subject. May I?”
The lizard was confused and didn’t know how to react, this was so surreal, he was waiting for a catch somewhere.

“I’m sorry… this is too much isn’t it? I should not have asked. I got a little carried away… you’re very attractive you see. Its very refreshing for me. Anyway, I had better let you sleep. See you in a few days time!”

She leaned forward and pecked him softly on the cheek, she moved with grace and style in everything she did, from holding skewers to just about everything else, she was unreal… he hadn’t seen a corrupted Czarite with such restraint and politeness since Seeth. Who the hell was she?

“W-what’s your name?! Who are you?” his curiosity getting the better of him.

“I’m a friend, but for my safety, I can’t tell you. Not now. Next time.”

“Next time?”

“You’ll see me again soon. I don’t want to keep disturbing your sleep, but we want to make sure you’re doing ok, make sure you’re fed properly at the very least.”

Diego sighed. ‘we’. There always was a 3rd party involved, she picked up on it though and addressed it quickly.

“Diego, there’s change coming. A lot of it, things are going to be mixed up but they’re going to get better. My boss is… she’s not Ink and she’s not what you’re thinking. Just hang in there… I’ll see you soon ok?”

She pecked him again and turned to leave, the heavy metal doors closing again on the lizard and sealing him in darkness, aside from one small detail… there was a small, pink, luminescent heart shape on one of the doors, it was surprisingly comforting in complete darkness of the chamber. How utterly confusing. He did not appreciate the mysticism, but she was very alluring and very… well… nice he supposed, certainly different compared to other corrupted czarites, maybe she had similarities to Seeth?

He decided it was best to keep this experience to himself, not that he had anyone to share with on this damn ship anyway… but even so, he had the feeling that the strange girl was not supposed to be stealing him away for anything length of time. The next few days progressed as “normal” for him, thankfully he was mainly assigned to a few nodes and controllers, no one too scary for him, although the one node did practice in some humiliation play which he did not enjoy in the slightest, the others just did the usual, a damn good fucking. After his experience with Vhaylen though, he was feeling pretty shaken… there are some things that just get to you, even after everything you’ve already experienced.

He was just getting ready for bed again, involving a quick bit of supper and a brief groping by the guarding nodes before he was locked into his cell. The guarding nodes were always changing on some sort of rotor set up but the girls tonight he quite liked actually, they were fun and liked to have a bit of fun with him before he went to sleep, they never fucked but they played with him in a way he quite enjoyed, although he did have to practice calming himself down inside the cell as going to sleep with that level of arousal was difficult. He’d been rather curious to see that unusual girl with the heart shaped pupils again though as it had been nearly a week since he’d seen her.

His curiosity was due to be sated however, as he found himself waking up again due to the screeching of the doors once more, the gentle glow of the candles once again illuminating her figure. The smell though… the smell was incredible… it was something he hadn’t smelled in such a long time, the kind of aroma that could brighten up anyone’s day instantly, although he couldn’t place what is was.
“Hey… me again…”

She once again wiped his face down softly with the wet cloth and patting him dry with another towel. She glanced down at his body, noticing some healing cuts across his chest and legs where he’d been whipped earlier in the week.

“Goodness… what have they done to you Diego?” She sighed, sounding rather disappointed. “No respect…” she leaned down to inspect the wounds, although they were mostly healed, she felt across them, tapping her fingers against his skin, there was something about her touch that was giving him goose-bumps... more than usual anyway. She was utterly enchanting to listen to though, a voice that soothed and seduced at the same time. She stood straight from looking at his cuts and the two found themselves face to face as she did, exchanging looks into each-others eyes. She stood there for a few seconds but turned away without saying a word, moving towards her tray of food, positioned just like last time.

“I decided to try something for you. I think its gone pretty well… I dunno though, you’ll have to test it for me…”
She took disappeared around the side of the pod for a few seconds and padded back over carrying a plate with a large, rather scrumptious looking loaf of bread on it.

“Did you bake that…?” he asked, finally able to figure out where that delicious smell was coming from, other than her of course.

“Mhmm… I wanted to try something different… tell you what, let me make you a ham sandwich, I got that ham you liked again from last time… sound good?”

He nodded eagerly, that did sound good. Maybe prior to the Vhaylen experience, he might have been more suspicious, but at this point, he didn’t really care… he just liked being treated with some kind of respect. She tore the bread apart with her hands, buttering it up and layering the ham in between, his eyes glued to her as she made it. She held the still warm roll up to him for the lizard to eat, smiling as she waited for him, the bread was sweet and just a little bit crusty with the juicy ham and butter making it the best snack he’d had in a very long time…

What was this? What was going on? Who was she?! Baking fresh bread for him? Feeding him? Asking him before doing anything to him!

Whilst the change of pace was certainly welcome, the sudden shift was startling and beginning to fill him with dread.

“So whats your name then? Why are you being nice to me?”

“My name is Amour. I’m being nice to you because I feel it’s the right thing to do. Our kind has done a lot of wrong things, especially to someone who’s done so much for us.”

“What do you mean?”

“I know about you and Seeth. How good you were to her, how hard you’ve fought and the good you choose to see in people. You’re too good for this place and the creatures who use you. Look, I know you have absolutely no reason to trust any of us, you’ve suffered more than anyone should and almost completely due to our hands. Just please know, some of us do give a damn. Some of us aren’t ok with it. Some of us want to change it.” She sighed and rubbed her forehead. “Some of us aren’t monsters Diego. As hard as it is to believe.”

There was a slightly awkward silence between the two as it became apparently that Amour felt quite strongly about what she said.

“Sorry… its… I…”

“You don’t have to apologise for anything. You’ve done nothing wrong. I suppose I’m just trying to do the right thing. I understand your distrust.” She paused for a few seconds, looking around the room. “I was going to ask, may I still draw you?”

“Oh… Uhm, sure! That sounds like a welcome change of pace to be honest.”

“Great!” She smiled but continued to glance around the room. “I… think I’ve left my pad in my room? You mind if a disappear for a few minutes to go get it? Shouldn’t be too long!”

Diego nodded and smiled at her. “You go ahead. I’ll just… stay… here…” He laughed, glancing at his restraints.

“Thank you. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” She smiled back, turning quickly on the spot and heading out a door that was just out of the lizards view, he listened closely as her footsteps slowly faded out as she padded away. He felt a little sorry for her, even after everything they’d put in through, he did believe there was some good in them, Seeth proved that. Maybe this Amour did too. As he sat there in his own thoughts for a while, he heard some footsteps approaching the room again, expecting her to return, these steps slowly down as they approached the room and very slowly entered, Diego maybe thinking she was flicking through her book or something, but the complete absence of any other noise seemed to disprove this.

 

Slowly, another figure became visible as she crept into the room, seemingly unaware Diego was even there. She was once again completely new to the male, having never seen her before. She was a fiery orange colour and was similar height to Amour, being quite a bit smaller than your average corrupted Czarite again. She slowly turned around after being fixated on the candles that Amour had set up, but she looked utterly mortified as she turned around to face Diego, her big, rather cute amber eyes displaying shock, taking the lizard off guard. She was completely naked aside from a small loin cloth that covered her junk and a flimsy looking bra.

“You did this!?” She asked, pointing at the candles. “Yo- you?! And that?!” She pointed at the bread with her other hand. “BREAD.” She exclaimed loudly, walking around the room and disappearing around the back of the lizards prison, he heard her clamber up onto the metal casing, hearing her bang around until she appeared directly above him, hanging her head upside, Czarites looked weird upside down, all those dreads dangling downwards.…

“Hay.” She chimed, grinning widely at him. Apparently she wasn’t shocked anymore.

“Uhm. Hi!” He had no idea what to say. She seemed friendly though! This last week had been pretty weird so far, he decided to embrace it.
“You’s Diego right?”

“Yes… that’s me! Uh… who are you?”

“I’s Ember! Plas right! You’s cute! I like your eyes! Deep like a mirage pie!”

“What’s a mirage pie?”

“You’s never had a mirage pie?! What about fruity mould crumble juice?” She tiled her head slightly to the side, still grinning at him.

“That sounds pretty rank! Fruity mould?”

“Listen. Daygo. Daygo. Listen. Is time for serious.” She clambered down from the top but fell half way, landing with a thump on the floor but it didn’t seem to phase her in the slightest. “Book lady love lady pink lady is dangerous. She has book, she has chocolate pockets. Why she no share with Ember?! Who wouldn’t give chocolate?! Ember. Ember Ember Ember.”

Diego was listening intently but hadn’t a clue what she was talking about.

“She deceive! Stay clear! Stay frosted!”

“Isn’t it ‘Stay frosty’?”

Ember looked at him like he was daft.

“No! Stay frosted! Silly!” She leaned in and patted his belly. As soon as she touched it however, she suddenly became infatuated with it, without saying a word she began kneeling down in front of him and licking him repeatedly, drawing her long tongue across it and kissing his belly button, making him blush as it tickled him, it actually felt rather good and was pretty erotic in a weird way, she went from licking, to pretty much just kissing over the surface of his skin for a few minutes, during this time, although he was rather enjoyed it, was completely stunned by the funny little creature. Soon enough however, after apparently having her fill, she stood up from him, almost so their faces touched and giggled softly.

“You taste like pepper…” She chuckled, blushing bright red and rubbing her neck a little. Her eyes were looking around his face, taking in details about him. She reached up and ruffled his hair and ears, stroking them softly and leaning in to nuzzle against his neck.

“Why did you do that…?” It wasn’t exactly the weirdest thing he’d been through but would at least like some justification for the stomach snog. She didn’t respond however.

She sounded like she was purring as well… he couldn’t pretend that it wasn’t sweet. She was bizarrely cute and he got the feeling that she truly meant well. There was something trust worthy about her, more so than she led on anyway. She went in for a hug, smushing her boobs against his chest and nuzzling against his neck and she hugged around his chest, still purring loudly. He could feel her heart beat, it was so quick before but had relaxed and slowed since she’d been in contact with him. There some something profoundly innocent about her although she was still rather erotic due to the nature of the scene.

She slowly pulled off him, her face pretty much pink at this point and smiled at him widely, seeming a lot more relaxed.

“I wants to… but I can’t… If I gets caught… I can’t risks it! I won’t!” She grabbed the towel that Amour was using earlier and wiped him down, removing all her saliva and drool from him. It was obvious she was aroused and there was even a couple of small wet patches on her bra as well, she looked a little embarrassed about it in all honesty. “I see why dri\bbles likes you so much…”

“Dribbles…? Is that…?”

Ember suddenly jumped backwards, picking up on approaching footsteps, she dashing towards the lizard, leaning in to whisper to him.
“Please be careful Mr cutey Daygo… She is dangerous.. I will be back soon! Stay frosted! And don’t tell her I was here! Das very important! Shush! Secret! Hush!” She quickly ran out the room, her footsteps seemingly quieter when she was running than when she walked in. And just like that she was gone. Although the male was sprouting a visible semi from the affection she’d shown and was still blushing a bit when Amour walked in. She was looking a little flustered and had her diary with her and some drawing equipment.

“Sorry about that. It was hidden somewhere. Someone must have misplaced it.” She huffed. “Want some chocolate?” She asked, pulling a rather luxurious looking bar out of a pocket of hers. Although still somewhat suspicious, he accepted and she broke a piece off, gently popping it his maw. Like pretty much everything she’d fed him, it was absolutely delicious.

She pulled a stool up and sat back from him, flicking to a fresh page in her book and rolling out her rack of pencils and supplies. Her flustered expression soon faded as she looked at him, deciding what to draw first. She glanced it his manhood, smiling a little as she saw it but took in all the details of his body soon after.

“Want me to pose?” He asked sarcastically, slowly becoming more fixated on her as time went by.

“Just look into my eyes if you can, that makes it easier for me to focus and get the details down, I wouldn’t want to mess up drawing your eyes… they’re easily one of your best features.”

“My eyes? Most of your kind seem to prefer my butt. Or anything they stick themselves in…” He shuddered a little, remembering some of more unsavoury things he’d endured. Leech came to mind.

“Well, admittedly, you’ve got a pretty lovely rear. But your eyes are something else. They’re deep, beautiful… they say a lot about you.”
Diego was curious to know more but decided to obey her orders and focused on looking into her eyes.
“Such as?”

She began to scribble a form down on her book, staring right back into his eyes as she did so, she didn’t even look down to see what she was drawing, she just stared right at him.

“Well. There’s a lot more than the surface shows. I can see a lot of emotions and feelings, purple of course is quite a rare and certainly majestic colour as well. You hide pain but you’ve chosen to overlook the wrong doings inflicted on you and instead decide they will not dictate your life…” She broke eye contact for a few seconds to glance at her work, starting a second small sketch of just his face. “You’ve forgiven… I’m not entirely sure you’ve forgotten though. Sorry… I’m cutting in quite deep…” She shook her head and carried on drawing. “What I can say is that you’re very attractive. Your eyes are enticing, it doesn’t surprise me that you’re everyone’s favourite. You’re handsome, yet beautiful. Cute, yet sexy. You’re easy to get to know but deep and mysterious at the same time.”

Diego was trying his best to remain focused but he was blushing furiously, it had been a long time since someone had spoken of him in such a way, he was often complimented, but not like this.

“Cmon handsome. Don’t fall for me yet.” She giggled, shading in some red on his cheeks for the bust sketch. She stood up and took her coat off, revealing a form clinging black and silver dress that hugged her curves closely and pushed her jiggling, fully bust up to form some hefty cleavage to admire. “Sorry, I was getting a bit warm. I like dressing up in the nice clothes I find. Makes me feel better about myself.” She turned around to rummage around in the pockets, bending over and revealing herself slightly to the lizard who was still a bright crimson and couldn’t help but peak at her butt as she leant over. Black silken panties were visible for just a few seconds and Diego was quickly reminded just how sexy they could be…

She spun back around and planted herself back down on the chair, resuming her drawing, keeping eye contact for the majority of the session. It didn’t take her too long to finish but Diego was feeling so incredible bizarre towards the end. His body felt so… hot… he was beginning to sweat it out but focused on keeping eye contact, she had amazing eyes herself, those heart shaped pupils were almost hypnotising they so were attractive. All he could hear was her breath, the scribbling of her pencil, her small sighs and huffs as she thought about how to draw him. He could not say how long he was in that room for or how long it took her to finish. But the slapping of her closing the book brought him back rather suddenly out of his hazy trance.

“Right. All done! Hey… you ok?” She noticed he was starting it pant a little and quickly came over, grabbing a glass of water of her tray.
He took a hefty gulp and thanked her but Amour seemed quite concerned, holding her hand to his forehead and gently feeling across his neck.

“Last thing you want is to be ill in this place… your do feel quite hot but theres no swelling in your neck at least… maybe just overtired?”
“Yeah… maybe…” She gave him another sip of water and dampened a flannel to dab across his head and neck.

“You wait until I find the key to get you out of this damn thing. Maybe I can enjoy your company properly… Anyway! I had better let you sleep! Goodnight handsome. See you next week.”

He barely had the energy to respond to her, he just kept feeling hotter and hotter, his vision slowly fading from heat and exhaustion until he blacked out…

2