PROLOGUE: Newly Transferred Teacher
110 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How is the Prologue?
  • Very Satisfactory Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Satisfactory Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not too Satisfactory Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never Satisfactory Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

One brilliant morning, a well-mannered yet composed gentleman, who willingly held a portfolio for the class he was about to tend, confidently walked down the hallway of the 1st year seniors' building as he tried fixing his necktie which bummed him out. 

It took him so long to fix his tie, just directly after he was done setting it, right in front of him sprung up the classroom he obtained to be in charge with. It was a classroom he didn't expect of. By the outsides of it, the exterior of the room looks like the remains of the whole building, as if it was wrecked a long time ago. It was no surprise since the classroom's location was completely placed at the top right corner of the whole building. Right beside the classroom lies an abandoned storage room; beside it also implied a heavy steel gate that is covered with laminated glass to barricade the whole area. Coming from this class, the use of this gate is to terminate the bad influences from getting through to the other senior high classrooms. In any sense, this is a boundary to separate their class from the other classes.
 
Although the outside looked like ruins, he heard loud noises which obviously came from the students inside the classroom, thus he thought that it seemed to be a lively class at any point. It was chaos just by overhearing them, however, he tried not minding those roaring noises as he doesn't want his first day to be so undeniably stressful. It's one brilliant morning after all.
 
"Class 11-5, huh," the composed man uttered the words written on a wrecked engraved door sign laid over the entrance.
 
Before entering the classroom, the man took a deep breath first and was getting ready to pour out his entire soul to shout the words, "Good Morning, class!" putting a huge smile on his face while cracking the door. 
 
After he did, none of them bothered giving their attention to him. It was literally a class he didn't expect of. Others were exchanging fists; playing cards (gambling as to say); rivaling sports using guns; smoking and more. Other girls were so busy fixing their makeup; playing horror games such as pretending to be part of a cult. Although some weren't mentioned, there are still a lot of impossible activities that no normal high schooler can do, which this class would always do. And to think that all of them united in one classroom is no wonder.
 
Not to mention, if the appearance of the classroom looks so wasted, the insides seemed to be the worst of all; although no corpse was lying on the floor, blood still scattered in some spots; food leftovers were left at the corner of their classroom; blackboard holed with bullets; floating ashes because of burned books, destroyed bookshelf as if it was tortured, and such.
 
After witnessing the messes made by this class, he didn't expect to apprehend any of their responses nor their attentions since what he only needed at first was to observe them thoroughly. Even though it's his first day in this school especially he's the one in charge of this turbulent class, managing them would be likely perverse. Very very perverse.
 
After he changed his mind, he clapped three times and then calmly raised his voice to get their recognition and spoke, "Okay class!" then he smiled to soothe the mood. As presumed, none of them gave an inch of stare nor a response to him. They just continued doing their madness businesses. 
 
"Do they also trade drugs here? Do human trafficking? Murder?" he calmly thought as he gently put his thumb below his chin to signify he's thinking about something.
 
Following a moment of examining, one of the students took a bucket beside the crashed bookshelf and excused himself to proceed to the comfort room. The comfort room lies at the back of the abandoned storage room which was also specially made for their class.
 
The newly transferred teacher waited for the student to come back, yet a few minutes had passed, he still hasn't gone back. "What a good boy fetching some wat---," right before the class teacher finished his sentence, a massive amount of liquid completely smacked thoroughly on his face. Afterwhich, five of the students threw their flour towards him, making the flour stuck to his wet body. He wasn't able to take a chance to breathe deeply, nevertheless, another five students threw eggs on him. With the portfolio he brought along, he guarded himself by it to refrain from getting hit against these eggs. So far, these eggs shattered right after hitting his body. 
 
With their laughter, they seemed to be not done yet. Another five students threw food coloring towards him; another five students then covered him with frostings by filling him whole using a bunch of mixing bowls. And lastly, one of the students lit a candle above his head. And altogether, they sang a happy birthday-tuned song with the lyrics, "🎶Welcome to the class, teacher🎶with a huge smile on their faces while clapping, going to the beat with the song. He seemed to be their cake as can be noticed.
 
"Now, he's going to get rid of himself and leave us all in here. That's it," a male student thought while putting on his shoulder the steel pipe he has been holding.
 
"Yeah, we already predicted this. He's gonna cry and piss off himself," a female student on her seat, conceived as she put down the makeup she has been busy carrying with.
 
All of the students anticipated what's about to happen after what they did to the newly transferred teacher, so all of them kept quiet to observe what would be the reaction of the teacher. And as for the greasy and gross teacher, he didn't expect any of these to happen, therefore he dropped his head, facing the ground while the wet liquids from his head kept dripping on the ground. He clenched his fists and the smiley face he held awhile ago seemed to vanish. 
 
"This is not good. They are a bunch of freaks," he thought after he accidentally dropped the portfolio.
 
To put it differently, the teacher felt so down that he slowly walked outside the classroom and closed the door in the hope that he already gave up. The students then celebrated for what they have witnessed. They felt so victorious about their plan working out which was to get rid of the new teacher. 
 
No wonder, not even a single teacher relished to attend this class, it is because they are absolutely a bunch of monsters. Look how they're so happy without a teacher. They seemed like a partying group of mice that felt so triumphant because there's no particular cat to guard them around.
 
Sooner or later, the door opened up as if someone was about to get in. Their eyes stay glued to one person and they looked so frozen by just looking at him. It was their classmate, the one who fetched water using the bucket to throw it towards their teacher. They complimented and gave him thanks for the signal he gave to them earlier --- which was to start blowing the teacher with water. 
 
But then something was off. One of their classmates dropped her jaw as she looked at the person behind their water-fetching classmate. The other classmates then followed as to what she's been looking to. But at some point, they still ended up quitting chattering and stay astounded, staring at the doorway.
 
"Hmm? What's wrong, guys? Why are you suddenly quiet?" The water-fetching guy student looked so confused while scratching the back of his head. 
 
"All of you looked like you're seeing a dead person coming back to lif---" As he slowly turned his head to look at what's behind him, his jaw also fainted as if he really saw a dead person coming back to life.
 
"Hello, class!" Gladly greeted the newly transferred teacher which his appearance was now tidy and fresh. As if he's some sort of active guy who got dressed in just a few spans of time, everything about him remained well-cleaned and bright. Because of his well-fashioned style and his new clean appearance, t's like it wasn't him who got tormented earlier by the students. From his head down to his shoes, all of it seemed so new that it left the students extremely astonished. 
 
Is he some kind of an alchemist? A wizard perhaps? How the hell did he get so clean right after they messed him up? And most of all, why did he think about coming back to the classroom? He even has the fragrance of lavender. Did he apply perfume?
 
The teacher walked down at the front of the class while inserting a huge smile all over his face and there, he introduced himself while the class left dumbfounded, "Hello, Class 11-5! I am a newly recruited teacher here at Bihira International High. This is my first time handling a class so I hope I'd learn a lot from all of you. Let me introduce my name, I am Mr. Travis Mortal. You can call me whatever you want, it doesn't matter. And for this entire school year, I will be your class teacher. Let's make this year the most precious year in our whole lives."
 
‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵
TO BE CONTINUED...

Enjoyed the chapter? Don't forget to hit the like button and drop your thoughts in the comments.

If you want to access more of these chapters, kindly join my:

Patreon: 
GallantLassGL

Ko-fi: 
GallantLass

Thank you!

3