CHAPTER 22: Misunderstanding
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Excuse me," Calix stood up, leaving calmly the cards above the table. He went after the annoying teacher and faced her directly. 

His stature was so towering that his entire body engulfed the teacher's soul. His gaze was also so intimidating that the teacher remained silent in her spot.

"I said..." His voice was so low and, of course, terrifying, "...do you have proof?" Other than being pissed off internally, he didn't show any expressions on his face.

Mr. Travis had just witnessed the entire dilemma. He didn't interject during their conversation since he also intended to humiliate the teacher by leveraging Calix's characteristics.

Of course, the annoying female teacher didn't want to embarrass herself so she stood up for herself again, "I said! Open that bag! The bombs are there!" she then glanced down to the armed forces, "And why are you just standing there? Didn't you know this young boy here is a criminal? I told you! He's the one who brought that bags! And this entire class has been teaming up with him!"

One of the armed forces then announced, "Squad A! Alpha and Beta, hold the young man!" 

And so, they followed him. The teacher was kind of satisfied when she saw Calix being captured by the armed forces. Calix pretended as if this was nothing to him, as if he could disgrace each and every one of these ineffective armies.

"Hey! Isn't that illegal?! You're not even inspecting him yet you're already pinning him down!" a student, Ruben, shouted at the armed forces who held Calix down on the ground.

"Silence, kiddo," the soldier next to Ruben whispered, threatening him with his weapon so he could silence him down. 

Ruben was not even slightly frightened by the soldier's warning; rather, he was contemplating stealing the soldier's weapon... But he couldn't do it in front of all these men. Because they are also trained soldiers, he may be dead in no time. So in the end, he just lifted his hands up and placed his palms behind his head.

"Inspect the bag!" the same soldier commanded the squad.

"I won't allow you to do that," Calix spoke while being held. Another firearm was pointed in his head. 

They then gently unwrapped the bags that were laying on the floor next to Calix. When one of the armed forces saw a different hue inside, he unzipped the bag all the way until the end of the zipper line. It was an amazing sight to behold. Money... cash... Not only that, the way the fistfuls of cash were grouped... they're just too thick that even one impoverished family could be forced to abandon a wealthy existence.

The same may be said for the second soldier who examined the other bag. When he unzipped the bag completely, he discovered a plethora of cash flows. They both spilled the bag of money on the floor and thoroughly checked each inch of the accumulated money. 

Except for Mr. Travis and Calix, everyone in the room was taken aback when the money was scattered across the floor. They had no idea how large the sum of those flows of cash could be. Right in front of them lies a wide range of benefits that may enable them to live honest and wealthy lives till the day they die.

"There's no sign of bombs in here, Sir!" one of the armed forces reported to the head.

Even the female teacher noticed the money inside the bag. How is this possible? It cannot be. The bombs were really inside the bag! She's sure of it... even though this counted as her first time seeing the bag. For sure there is no magician here, so how could the explosives not be placed in the bag?

She was absolutely devastated and ashamed of herself. But she's not going down without a fight. The students she had accused to be Calix's accomplices had to be the ones hiding the explosives now. This shows how taboo she really is in comparison to the other classes... it's because she's up against the Class 11-5 right now. She had to take it all until she bring the class down.

"Well, allies can't be considered allies if they don't aid each other, can they?" she smirked at the students in Class 11-5. The soldiers also get what she meant. 

"Wow, what an annoying bitch..." one of the female students casually commented as she took the mirror from her pocket and placed it in front of her to check if her perfect makeup had been smudged or not. 

"Can you stay away farther from me, dear soldier? You're dirtying my private place," she said after checking herself on her mirror. The soldier also backed away from her.

This student is also known for her caustic and cranky attitude. She's a mouthy one even in a serious situation like this so she's a great weapon for the class. She could be described as a passive-aggressive person yet she's a dependable student even if she always wears her nasty attitude and makeup.

"W-What did you say?" the female teacher spoke. "Me? A b-bitch? How can you speak that to a teacher?"

"You said 'how can you speak that to a teacher', right? Then why are you in here, dear teacher? I am not in the right place to say that if I were you. Well common sense, we're not even your students, and you're not even considering us as students," she started, pointing at the teacher her lipstick.

The teacher spoke, "Your attitude shows disrespe---"

"All of you..." she cut her off and glanced down at the forced armies to say, "You can retreat now and go back to your bases and do your businesses. Why are you acting like that bitch's pet or something? If there's a bomb here, this place could be nowhere existing now. The place should be decimated in the meantime and all of us here should be lying on the ground now, fighting over death and life. Even kids can think that way, gosh."

"See? She's defending this criminal!" shouted the female teacher to the soldiers.

The student named Sam then glared at the teacher, "Hey, weak bitches are not allowed to talk when I'm not done talking. I'm the queen of powerful bitches here so listen to mommy, darling, okay? I thought your momma taught you that."

"You guys were expecting bombs yet what you saw inside the bag were not bombs. You can stop now, all right?" said another student, Clara.

"Everyone! Inspect their bags!" the soldier didn't listen.

"Hey! Listen to Clara, dumbass!" shouted their classmate, Glenn.

The armed forces just ignored him. After the soldiers heard the command of their leader, they immediately went for each student's bags. Mr. Travis noticed that they were already out of line. The students' bags are the students' privacy, and no one should dare to check the contents inside unless a person is permitted to do so. And also, if they inspect their bags, they would see some of the students' weapons. 

"Now, now..." Mr. Travis spoke, facing the soldiers with a huge smile again, "That's not how a real soldier should be doing."

After a few seconds, one of the soldiers received a report through his earpiece transmitter. He was just informed that the classroom they were stepping into is cleared. There were no explosives or anything else threatening in this area. The class was also not involved in terrorizing, nor there was a terrifying attack carried out. All of this is due to a massive misunderstanding on the part of someone.

The soldier was too shocked to report the statement right away to his leader. But in no time, he decided to speak up.

"C-Captain, I just received a report that all of this is just a misunderstanding. There was no terrorizing attack in the first place. A certain someone saw this guy carrying those bags of money, they then misunderstood he was carrying bombs," reported the soldier.

Still glaring at Mr. Travis, the Captain then spoke, "Who directed?"

The soldier gulped, "I-It was Lieutenant General Emil Jacinto, Captain."

The commander was stunned yet he stayed to keep an ordinary reaction, "That rings the bell then..." he spoke and faced the armed forces inside the classroom, "Everyone, retreat! You heard the second lieutenant! This was all a misunderstanding."

"We apologize for this matter, Sir," he added, facing Sir Travis.

All of them didn't hesitate to retreat. The armed forces who held Calix captive released him in a second. While all of the soldiers retreated, leaving the students hanging, Calix glared at each one of them as they went outside the door one by one like some ants. 

"Hey, I want to press charges against all of you," Calix told the Captain.

"Of course, we'd be open to receiving that... if that's what makes us pay for our mistakes."

"Oh no, don't worry. We won't be filing a lawsuit against anyone. Rest assured," Mr. Travis spoke casually, smiling still.

The students who heard their teacher were hanging open their jaws. They thought that Mr. Travis had no idea how these soldiers accused them of nothing and nearly infringed on their privacy. Yet now he's not pressing any charges for the trouble they made?

"I will explain everything to my students later. And dear captain, please be reminded that when you open the door, kindly use your hand, not your feet," Mr. Travis suggested. 

The Captain then bowed at him and said, "Understood, Sir."

The annoying teacher was quiet, unable to speak when the soldiers and policemen all just vanished without a word. Their school is the most exclusive school around the country, how come none of the soldiers helped her?

"Hey, bitch. You're not their lieutenant general so don't act stupid in there. You can go now and eat your shit," said their female classmate, Eowyn, the one who is addicted to experimenting blood from anyone.

"How could this be? I will report this to the heads!" she shouted.

"Report then, bitch. We're sick of everything this school does to us." Maurine, Sam's friend from earlier, said to the teacher.

The boys inside the class were just zipping their mouths. It looked like some girl-talk. 

"T-This is not the end! Remember that!" the female teacher hardly stepped outside and vanished in no time.

Mr. Travis then began gathering up the money and placing every single piece of currency into the bag. Some of the students then assisted him. Of course, it's the money they're dealing with. They had no pure intention of helping their teacher. Getting some of the cash was their aim.

Some of them ditched getting the money and hid it nowhere visible but Mr. Travis sharpened his senses so he immediately caught those students who got the money. 

Again, the students were pissed off.

The next update will be from December 12 to 18. See you!

Enjoyed the chapter? Don't forget to hit the like button and drop your thoughts in the comments.

If you want to access more of these chapters, kindly join my:

Patreon: 
GallantLassGL

Ko-fi: 
GallantLass

Thank you!

0