CHAPTER 46: Women’s Inferiority
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Petra's POV

Barging inside behind a super quiet church, I saw the man I was searching for, jerking his ass off as he was watching online p*rn on his computer. It's too dark that he's too visible for me to see. I guess he wasn't able to notice me since he was wearing headphones. His loud moans were so annoying that I really want to kick his balls until they splatter. 

It's already past midnight, around 1 am. This person needed to get his ass together and kneel in front of the altar to pray. Yet he was in here, being all horny. Guys who are like him don't belong to this kind of place. No respect. No dignity. No reason to live. Boys like him were the people I really hate the most in this entire world. If people would call them "man," then they should be executed as well because real men would never, ever do something as nasty as this.

Since the room was too dark, I hastily went towards him to kick his chair off. I did it on purpose, guys like him don't deserve all the praise people did for them. Until he fell to the ground, I glimpsed him about to say the word "fuck" out of rage. I was satisfied when he rolled to the ground, furiously. 

"Who are you?!" He took off his headphone and dropped them on the ground. I know they're all rich, but throwing off headphones like that was rather illegal for me. I'm pretty sure I have hatred against rich bastards, so I can't wait to give my all to kill him for this performance.

"Why? Why are you doing th---"

Ignoring his question, I kicked him right on his showing balls to make him feel the pain he deserved. Since it's already past midnight, it's too silent in here enough for a nocturnal person like me to lay a hand on this person. Just by seeing his face really pissed me off.

"So you've raped women this many, huh. How are you going to repent?"

Because of too much pain, he knelt on the ground, screaming while holding below his manhood. That must be really in pain. As soon as he was screaming out of pain, he was facing me so I got irritated and smacked his face with a flying knee-kick. It was just one blow but he knocked out already.

I wasn't done yet.

Waiting for him to wake up, I used my flashlight to find things to tie him up. Just when I was searching around the place, I found a bunch of materials... materials for killing. The place looked so abandoned, but I knew it was just a secret passage from the church. Beside the broken table, there was an ax, a chainsaw, ropes, handcuffs, and other brutal things placed on the ground as if they were nothing. I picked the most necessary one which is the handcuffs. This is for that idiot to keep him down once he wakes up.

I then went to his unconscious body lying on the ground and was about to handcuff him. I know it would be unfair if I torture his unconscious body, but what can I do? I'm a merciless person when it comes to trash assholes like him. But it would be fun to hear him scream, right? So, I've decided to take off all of his clothes including his undies, take a picture of his naked body using his phone I found on his desk and waited for him to wake up. After I was done handcuffing both his hands, I laughed so hard after noticing his small little bird. I was disgusted so I kicked it without hesitation.

Before I went here, there was a young lady on the news getting arrested for making a false statement towards this guy here. I knew something was off so I decided to go through research about this guy and found out later on that the girl on the news was right. This guy here has crimes he did commit but did not take responsibility for. He wasn't able to get sent to jail since he has a lot of connections and many of them covered him up. And I am here to make everything fair and square.

Moments later, he finally woke up and appeared to be confused while resisting all the way. I didn't staple his mouth but I know he couldn't scream at this late hour; I didn't tie both his feet so that if he tried to run, then it'd be a game of tag then. I know he couldn't run anyways.

"P-Please, don't hurt me anymore. I promise... I promise to punish myself in front of the alt---"

As soon as he spoke with that disgusting mouth of his, I instantly kicked him first on his mouth to shut him up. "Fucker! Never mention the altar here!" Not letting a second pass by, I went through his left foot and pierced it so hard with my fist. By my exacerbated force, I heard his bones crack off. He screamed and screamed, cried and cried until I was satisfied by it. Wait, no. I'm still not satisfied. I could feel him draining all his energy, but that's not the case here. I want to tear him up, I want him to suffer, I want him to feel disgusted by himself. 

"Let me ask you, what do you do for a living?"

"I-I am a priest! A priest!"

"Pfft. A priest. Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

I've encountered countless men like him. Those who fall for every human on earth, it doesn't matter if it's a newborn baby, a toddler, an old person, a teenager. As long as there's a hole, there would always be a way, that's why they would lay their hands on every single person. Terrifying, right? But for what reason? Why does it have to affect every victim's life? Why can't they just stop doing that?

"How are you going to take responsibility for what you've done?!"

The world itself is a mad place; where women have no equal rights as men, where men have no equal rights as women. But one thing is for sure, the entire world considered all women are inferior to men. That's why even a priest would lay a hand on a child. The world is beautiful but just too cruel. There's no safe place in this goddamn world.

"I-I'll give them some of my money! P-Promise!"

Now that I can't control my anger anymore, I kicked and kicked him until bruises started to show in every spot in his body. His face, his hand, his dick, his hand, his lower body; for sure they used all of them to suffer the victims. 

After kicking him countless times, I grabbed his head and used my fist to break his nose. He couldn't hold his nose because of his handcuffed hands, so it must really sting. He's bleeding a lot with just one punch. He tried catching his breath and he was trembling so bad. Following it was his adam's apple. I threw fists on it until he choked up. Still, he couldn't hold his neck, but he's having a hard time breathing now. 

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please! Don't kill me!"

His eyes... they're pretty, they're begging. What if I gauge them out? But since I still have humanity in me, I just poked his eyes using my two fingers. Of course, everything in his face right now seemed to be destroyed already, but that won't stop me from destroying him. I won't stop until I tear him into pieces.

"According to what I know, you've ruined the lives of 35 girls."

I wasn't satisfied with the result, so I picked up the wooden plank that I glanced at on the ground. Rushing in, the first thing I did was hit him in the head using this wooden plank. It's just too light for me, but when I tried hitting his knee, the impact felt heavy. I was so sure that it felt so good hitting a criminal with my hands.

"That's the problem of you, religious idiots! You're so professional at being all goody-goody in front of the cross but when you turn away, you start to commit sins! What the fuck!"

With this wooden plank I found, I used it to beat the shit out of him repeated times. Until he couldn't move, scream, or cry anymore, I feel like I have drained my energy already. No, not this time. I have the urge to kill this guy. People like this bastard don't have to exist in this world. To make the world a better place, one should get rid of the bad guys.

"You don't deserve a fucking life."

After holding out my breath, I wasn't able to control myself but to continually hit him with this object I found. I feel like I've lost it. Blood splattered everywhere. The body wasn't moving. The heat that I'm feeling right now. I must have lost it. But even so, people like him should die. "See you in hell, fucking mor---"

"Stop it now, dear."

Just when I heard a voice of a woman coming from behind me, I wonder why I couldn't move my hands at all. Just a while ago, I wanted to kill this guy so badly. I wanted him to disappear from this world. But seeing the man's destroyed body, I stopped and realized what I have done. He deserved this. He deserves all of this. I have no reason to stop. So why am I hesitating?

"You can put that down now."

Her voice was so soothing that even I can't stop myself but cry. It felt like she was calming me down. It felt like she knew what was going on. Her voice felt like home. Huffing, I dropped the wooden plank on the ground and knelt in front of the priest's body. I've done this because this is what's right. I have to eliminate every single person who belittles women in this world. 

Later on, I could hear the footsteps of the woman. When I can feel she was beside me now, she tapped my shoulders and I turned to her. I knew she saw my messy face right now that filled with blood and tears. I know she doesn't want me to get all dirty but I am doing this for every woman in the world. All I could do is pretend that she was there beside me. Pretend that she came back for me. Pretend that she's still alive.

"Hanna..." I whispered in the air as if she was there.

Sigh. I smirked and thought I must have gone crazy. Hanna is not in here anymore. She's already free. But I really thought she was there beside me. Her hand is still on my shoulder so why does it feel so real? I think I'm just imagining her again. Yet it felt so genuine. It really felt like she was here, watching over me. It's as if she really came back. But all that has been said, it was just an imagination.  

"What are you talking about?"

Startling, I heard a voice of a woman again, right beside me. But this time, it's not Hanna's voice anymore. The place is too dark for me to see so I instantly grabbed the flashlight and checked who was there. I really felt something was off. I knew the hand that just touched me felt so real, I even thought I was just imagining Hanna again. As soon as the flashlight lit her face, I became speechless and couldn't move an inch.

"Chill, chill. Who are you calling Hanna?"

She's all talking but I can't seem to give any response. I stopped crying and I wondered why am I not panicking? This person knew I almost killed the priest, right? Then she witnessed it all? How long was she in there? From the very start?

Aside from that, she has red hair, red lipstick, and a red suit. Why is everything in her is red? Is she the priest's grim reaper? Then, that means, I must've killed the priest?

"You looked surprised. But let me introduce myself..." She took her red purse and grabbed an object that looked like an ID to show it to me, "... I am Akari Tachibana. Well, I have a lot of jobs but one of them is... I am a member of the Cabinet of the country in charge of the Department of Education. You can see me as the Secretary of Education."

0