Season 1: Chapter 7: Vergon’s Sexual Desire
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, inside a hotel, Vergon gritted his teeth as he felt Clara, a white werewolf who's now in her human form, jumping up and down on Vergon's swollen cock. He would usually be enjoying this since it's been three days straight of the full moon, but ever since he unintentionally mated with Bryle on that day, he couldn't think of anything else (except for Bryle) while he's having sex with someone.

Vergon would think of nothing else but only his eyes. Every time he's thinking about the face of his mate the time they mated, it became more vivid in his mind the face of Bryle, tearing up, and moaning in pleasure, even though Vergon himself wasn't on his right mind at that time. And for him to think about Bryle all the time, he gets turned on whether he wants it or not. He was craving for him but he couldn't face him since he's afraid he'd get selfish. 

"Haaa. Ohhh. Vergon," He heard Clara calling and moaning out. He then opened his eyes and subsequently, her breasts were bouncing right in front of his face.

"Y-Yeah?" He sighed while feeling the heat getting through his body.

"Are you okay?" She stopped moving and then Vergon sat up, gently pushing her off.

"Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind. I guess." He was thinking of Bryle all this time. He was thinking of how amazing would it feel to have his cock inside him again. Would it perhaps, Bryle will allow Vergon to do it until the sun comes out? Would it be alright if Vergon will take the lead? Just thinking about it makes him desire for Bryle even more.

"Is it about the demons?" Clara asked in a beguiling manner. Her hand was now wrapping up around his cock, stroking violently up and down. Vergon merely nodded, pretending he didn't see Bryle in his imagination instead of Clara.

"Yeah, that's exactly it." He closed his eyes and was hoping that when he opened his eyes again, Bryle would vanish in his mind.

Unfortunately, he was still there. It was still the face of Bryle looking at him seductively, even though he's facing Clara right now. In Vergon's imagination, Bryle's hands were pumping his cock up and down, again and again, faster and faster, and harder.

"Hopefully, I could help." He heard Clara's voice so then, he placed a finger on her lips, inserting a finger one at a time in her mouth.

If she would talk, it might ruin Vergon's imagination, so putting a finger in her mouth seemed to be working since she's silent now, busy licking and sucking his fingers. If he were to get off, he had to keep thinking of Bryle. Clara wasn't just cutting it for him anymore.

He moaned softly as Bryle's wet mouth slowly slurping his cock. Vergon ran his hand through the back of Bryle's hair and pulled it, controlling his head to deep-throat his cock up and down even more. A moan slipped past Vergon's cock so the vibration felt amazingly good. And because it felt so good, he leaned his head back, pushing Bryle down harder.

"Oh, yeah. That feels amazing," Vergon moaned. He growled softly as he felt his orgasm coming. He gritted his teeth so that his moans will not escape loudly too much. After realizing his cum was about to come out after he reached his limit, he shot his slimy orgasm deep into Bryle's throat while panting heavily. Few seconds had passed, he then fell back against the hotel room's bed which was covered with all plain white sheets.

Ever since he mated with Bryle on that day, nothing came up on his mind except for "sex" when the full moon rises. He apprehended he won't be having a peaceful day if he won't settle their relationship with Bryle. He was also being rude at him even though Bryle treated his wounds suitably for him; even though Bryle folded his clothes for him; even though Bryle endured all of the soreness in his body (perhaps).

After he had sex with Clara, he immediately wore his clothes and headed out to go to the west forest using the window again. He didn't spare any time to say goodbye to Clara instead, he said he had to go to the forest since it was urgent. Vergon wasn't even satisfied with having sexual intercourse with her since she's not meeting the criteria --- especially she's not Bryle. Clara suspected something was going on on Vergon's mind lately, and she's so certain it wasn't because of the demons. She's positive it was something else. Because of her curiosity, she wanted to find out what is it.

"Zenero! Ivan! I need your help!" Vergon was worn out, panting all over while he entered the cave, finding his friends.

Ivan sighed, "Where were you? Lord Lycaon was loo---"

"Help me! I'm desperate!" Vergon ran towards Ivan, staggering him desperately.

He then realized there's no single wolf in the cave nor in the forest, so he looked up to Ivan and asked, " Where are the others?"

"You didn't know? The forest was attacked yesterday," he calmly answered.

And for that moment, he froze and was trying to process what Ivan said. He halt for how many seconds while he had knees that buckled beneath them while clenching his fists. For sure, demons were the ones who attacked them, who else would it be if it weren't their enemies?

Vergon was the prince who ruled one of the kingdoms in their world, Thorfa. It was probably billions of years ago, not certain what's the correct time frame, but his coronation to become the crowned prince didn't finish and he wasn't able to get crowned that time since the demons attacked the whole kingdom. Without his parents, he can still manage to act like a crowned prince in front of his people. But then again, it was their loss at the end. Many of his loyal servants and people died. 

And to think that the same tragedy happened yesterday, and as a prince himself, he even had no idea that it happened. In short, did he let his people die again? They weren't part of his kingdom since they came from a different kingdom, but how can be a prince like himself act so lame? Was he even worth it being their prince? He thought badly of himself and was thinking how useless he can be. Prince? Eat that word.

Ivan seemed to be aware of what Vergon was feeling right now since Ivan himself was once also a prince. And as a friend, he couldn't even stop his friend's sex drive when the full moon arises. It was all because of that day when Vergon mated with a human guy that he's starting to act like a weakling, like this. He's starting to let his emotions take over him. He skipped the pack just to find another partner; He rarely comes to the forest; he doesn't even know the forest was attacked. Just so that Vergon's lust will be satisfied, he did all of those contrary things. But then again, he couldn't mate with anyone else now since the first partner he'd mated was that guy. Even if he would be having sex with just anyone, it won't change the fact that he already owns a mate.

"Don't get too worked up," Ivan patted Vergon's shoulder, "I said the forest was attacked, not us," he sighed.

Vergon seemed to be delighted a little about what he had heard. It appeared like all of those overthinking were useless. But even so, he got cheered up a little.

"So does that mean you're all safe?" he asked in an optimistic manner. Of course, Ivan was pleased that a Vergon he knew was back to himself now at least.

"Yes, Lord Lycaon made a deal with the God of Zodiacs that all of us will soon migrate to their world since their world seems to be so boring," Ivan shrugged. He was even proud to talk badly behind their backs.

"W-We'll go there? All of us?" Vergon was so blown out that he held his head from too much surprise. 

"We'll soon leave this world and we will stop interfering humans. All of us will reunite and live there forever," Ivan played with the pebble and did some tricks just by tossing it in the air. "Oh, Lord Lycaon was looking for you. He said he made a kingdom where you will be the ruler."

How can these things keep befalling him? Vergon wasn't prepared enough to hear all of these unforeseen things. If he were to leave the Earth, how about his mate? Will he still be able to be with him?

"So, think about it and be wise..... Prince Vergon." Ivan tapped Vergon's chest and changed his appearance into a werewolf. Not too soon, he left and just vanished into thin air after running elsewhere outside the cave.

"I came here to ask advice on how should I deal with approaching and finding my mate. But I guess I'll just do it myself instead," Bryle thought while looking down to the ground, clenched his fist, and felt motivated. Motivated not in a way he felt inspired, but rather, motivated because he had no choice. He takes no clue when they should leave nor what's coming ahead of them.

In Vergon's condition, of course, he won't allow himself to move there. Why was it so sudden? How about his lust towards Bryle? Not only his lust but also his future with him. How about their child? How about his mate?

While walking and still overthinking whether what sort of decision he would obtain this time, Vergon noticed he's been lost and had no idea what place he's been through. He kept turning his head just so he could perceive his way back down to the forest, but then, he couldn't discern the path. Seems like this is the first time he's lost. Now he understood something, thinking while walking in the street isn't a good idea.

Now that he thought about it, he seemed way too calm for someone who's lost his way. He instead wandered off around the unfamiliar street. After a few minutes of strolling around, he found a huge establishment that has a lot of rooms in it --- known to be a school. He was practically amazed by how huge was it. 

"The buildings nowadays are pretty huge... yes, yes," he thought, nodding his head in agreement.

When he continued wandering off, he found someone familiar who was minding his own business. He even followed the guy and in the same way, he also distanced himself and hid behind the tree so that he won't be recognized, just in case.

"I'm certain! It was him!" His eyes went in balls with its pupil contracted in bewilderment, "That's Leloux!" 

Either way, he clenched his fist since he's so pissed off. A demon disguised as a human was in front of his sight--- living a normal life? Truly a demon!

"What a brute---Wait! Who is that person with him?" He widened his eyes so that he could clearly see who's that guy beside Leloux, "Haa, he even have friends now---huh? Huh?! Wait!"

At that moment, he got startled by what he just saw. Random things really kept surprising him this day. Other things might not be good but perhaps, others aren't bad as well. 

He smirked and at the same time, he crossed his arm. Even if his heart seems to be pounding as faster as ever, he finally felt fulfilled after seeing the person he's been thinking about lately.

"I found you... My mate."

0