Chapter 1 – Pink Egg
3.3k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As usual, it was crowded and overfilled with different noises on one of Bangkok´s street at evening. The sky is getting darker and it is raining heavily. 

Achara was in a hurry to meet a business client to contract cooperation  for the new recipes that she recently created.Unfortunately, her car was not working on half way and the only way was to walk on her own.

Despite raining heavily, she has to carry loads of products materials with her. 

" Damn it! I am late. Man i should have bring an umbrella" mumbled  Achara.

Just as she was complaining in her mind, she suddenly slip on the road due to the wet surface and all her stuff were scattered on the ground. The moment she picked up all her stuff, she saw a fast moving car heading to her direction. Panic flush in her eyes as the dazzling light of the car and the volume of the car horn get louder. It was too late to avoid the disaster as the car was just a few distance away. The last thing she sense was immense pain and the voice of people rushing toward her. Then slowly she lost consciousness and everything turn into darkness.

In an Another Dimension of the Beastmen Continent, there lay a pink egg placed inside the corner of the cave. However, no one could care about this egg as  many male beastmen surround around a female cheetah that was extremely sick and weak. It have been approximately 6 months since the female cheetach give birth to a single pink egg, still there is no sign of its hatching which was strange because a normal egg would hatch within 20 to 21 days. After giving birth to this egg, the female cheetah remain ill up till now. Today, the condition of the female cheetah seem to have worsen. The atmosphere was filled with panic, sadness and worries. The female cheetah breathing was very slow and soft that it could be compare with not breathing at all. At this moment, no one noticed that there was a little movement from the pink egg.

Achara slowly regain her conciousness and felt as weak as an infant. She thought that she might feel pain as she had a car accident. Instead she is perfectly fine, just that something is strange about her body.  She was just relief that she was perfectly fine but it hit her when she discover a shocking truth before her very eyes. She have a pair of cute little paws ,short small feet and soft white furry fur all over her body. She look at her surrounding and find out she was in a weird oval shaped pink space.

" what the hell just happen? I got hit by a car and i turn into a infant ?  No way, it must be a dream. Yeah let just sleep  again. When i wake up i would be back in my own bedroom. " Achara chatted inside her mind. 

After a few moment later......., 

Achara eyes were wide open and she was as still as a statue. Her mind went offline due to shock.

They say that you would not be hurt when you are in your dream so Achara pinched her skin and it hurts. The pain was clear and vivid. She try to decieve herself by explaining " yeah i must be 

imagination too much that my sense of touch goes wrong. I am still in my dream and this dream is deep. Let sleep again." 

She counted sheep in her mind and drafted to nap.

A while later,

Achara slowly open her eyes with a smile thinking she was back to her realitly. She even stretch her cute little paws and yawn cutely. When she open her eyes,  all she could see was  the same egg- shaped pink space. This pull down her spirit and she become discourage. Still she  want to hope that she was not death yet. She sleep again hoping to get back and wake up from what she assume this a dream

and get back to her life.

After repeating this cycle for several times,

She finally accept the truth and tremble 

on  situation of this reality. Although she does not want to believe it, she can only think of one possibility. The one that matches with her situation is that she had already died and reincarnated into a baby. To be precise, a baby animal species that she have yet to figure out.

21