Chapter 4 – Black Out
1.6k 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Achara was glad that the  bumpy ride was finally over. She wonder what´s outside  that make her dizzy to dead. "what was that by the way?" she wondered. She cannot hear or see anything from outside at all and it make her clueless. Although she does not want to become an infant of an  unknown spiecie, she have to admit that she is afraid to lose this new life. Dying once was already enough. She was curious about the world she was about to enter. Suddenly without any warning She felt a surge of energy flowing towards her and she black out.

What nobody know is that  Adilliea flower cause pink egg ´s shell to gather  energy and suck the life force of its mother.The egg was strangely pink color because it contain effect of Adilliea flower. As mention before animal beastmen  inherit and become the same specie as  their father. For Achara case, it was different. She was supposed to born as a roseate spoonbill bird but her genes were mixed thanks to Adilliea flower and she has a  body of a cheetah baby. It was impossible for the egg alone to create a mammal body when it took mammal moms several months to form babies inside their stomach with everything intact.It took longer for an egg that instinctly relied on energy source to form everything. Just now Achara was feeling too weak and in order to strengthen her ,the egg shell automically suck the life energy of Rose. First, as  Achara have completed all her body parts and does not need extra energy. Second, the egg was placed too near to Rose. This result the egg to be out of control in sucking life energy from the female cheetah which explained why Achara was put into a long deep sleep.

In the middle of the night, a certain healer was hugging a soft and fragrant female. It was no other than his wife. Today was his long awaited turn to finally love his wife as much as he wanted. He strip off all his animal skin and smiled pervertly at his wife. He laught to himself and said" this is going to be a beautiful night. His female shyly smiled and lower her head. He slowly close their distance and start to touch here and there inappropriately. His mouth does not stay idle as he kiss her plump lip and give hickey to her neck.He could see her cleavage and white sexy thigh. His desire can no longer be control. He want to move to the next step and strip her remaining animal skin to see an even more alluring view. He begin to unwrap her piece of animal skin slowly. As he was closer to left her with nothing, he heard a annoying voice calling him. It was that leopard beastmen who threatened him today. The healer decided to ignore it but then the leopard said " I am coming in". It snapped him and the healer quickly reply " wait! wait don´t come in, I will come out". How could he let another male see his female in this stage. Another rose´s husband , a coyote beastmen who come along with the leopard beastmen worriedly tell the healer " You must come with us, rose condition is in dire!". The healer sigh helplessly to himself " Being a healer is harsh " Along the way to rose´s cave, the healer expression was sullen this whole time he was like an ugly witch that have just bitten a sour fruit.

After checking Rose´s condition, the healer was really confused. Then he happen to glance at the pink egg on the bed near Rose.After pondering it carefully the healer requested to separate the pink egg from rose. "What do you mean healer" Aaron asked. " I am not sure but i want to confirm something. Right now, I have already cool down her fever and this is the medicine for her". Aaron volunteer to take the pink egg right away and stay together with it in another shelter. It seem like the healer assumption was true beacuse a few days later, Rose get better  after she was separated from the pink egg. Everyone was happy for her. There is no explanation to why the pink egg is  harmful to rose but one thing for sure is that pink egg  cannot stay. It have been six months and the egg have yet to hatch so its gender remain a mystery too. Everyone think that the child inside the egg was probably dead.

Rose although reluctant , she entrust her eagle beastmen husband to take the pink egg far away.

Author´s Note : Can you remember how many  (female cheetah)Rose´s husbands that i mentioned so far in this story. You are not allowed to read back.

.........................................................................

16