Chapter 5.1- Beauty in the Beast World
1.7k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The eagle beast husband sincerely carried out his mission. If there is something to point out, he is just too sincered. He purposely flew a world apart for several months crossing through mountains and oceans to abandon the egg. It was a distance that scream " never to meet again" from his cheetah wife.
In a deserted forest overfilled with abundant ancient colossal trees, an old Bodcat beastmen from a nearby mountain was on the process of collecting medical herb. He had isolated himself from the outside world since the death of his mate. While he was searching for herb, he saw something particularly eye catching. There's something pink contrast to the green lush of the forest. His curiousity overwhelm him and attract him to get closer where he discovered an egg. "Hmm.. strange, I wonder what type of bird laid this kind of large size and strange color" Coincidentally, he also does not have dinner yet. " This will do for my dinner" the old Bodcat Beastman delightly picked up the egg and bring it with him to his cave, clueless to the surprise he will receive later

18 years later.........

In a deserted mountain range, a group of starving hyena beast were chasing a beautiful female. She accidentally offended these hyena while she was searching for her cooking ingredients. Who would have known that just pulling one single plant on the cave wall would result in collasping of the whole hyena residence. Added to the fact that they were hungry and she happen to be edible to them, there is no hesitation in attacking her. Ten hyenas surround her in a circle position leaving no route to escape. The female then take out something from her bag and spread chilli pepper to the hyenas , burning their eyes. While the hyenas were screaming in misery, she transform into her cheetah beastform. It was a beautiful white spotless cheetah.There a hint of light pink together with black spot on its tail,ears and the end of its four legs. She kicked one of hyena ass to make a way for herself. Poor hyena have to suffer both the chilli powder and her ass kicking at the same time. Being in her beastform speeded her pace and no one could catch her. However, there could be an element of surprise in one's life. It caught her off guard when she reach the mountain edge. Unfortunately, even a cheeetah cannot run if there is no land. " Just great" she mummbled to herself. There were a lot more hynena coming for her then before. Their watchful ferocious stare while salivating over her were too obvious. There is probably no room for discussion. "Well, this left me with no choice then" the female sprinted toward the edge and jumped without hesitation. She concentrated on her back forming a pair of angelic wings that spread from her left and right.
They were spread elegantly with light pink color linear with a mix of darker pink and bright yellow at the corner of the wings.
The hyena were helpless as they were unable to chase her anymore.

14