Chapter 7 – Encounter with a Handsome Pervert
1.7k 16 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flash Back : Achara´s POV

"Who´s there? Come out!" I shouted. Damn it! I let my guard down again. Whoever there is should not be anything near ordinary since it can hide away from my beast hearing. No! I better leave this place immediately. Just when I am leaving, I saw a flash figure of a man. Before I noticed it, I slipped and my body went out of balance due to shock.

............................................................................

Currently, in the present

Instead of the predicted pain, someone saved her in time. Achara feel two pair of powerful hand secure her body. One hand hugs her slender waist while the other hand hold her smooth, white bare back that touches her skin directly. Her curveous figure perfectly fit in his broad wide shoulder and at the same time, she was overwhelmed by  his male hormones. Achara slowly open her eyes just to met with those captivating golden orcs that were looking back at her. 
The man in front of her was incredibly handsome with stunning facial features that could bewitch any lady.  Just her type. He has well defined  body  with only an animal skin covering his lower body. Added to his dangerous aura ,make it even more charming.
In return, his eyes stay at her eyes and face, then move downward to her lip and stare at it. Their distance were close enough that only a few inches are apart for their lips to touch while she could already feel his hot breath on her.She herself was not aware that her heart rate become faster and faster.
" So handsome, wait ! he is too close" she  though. She rarely have close contact with man  in both her previous life and current life. She shy away  and escape from his clutches. "Wait, i need to sober up. Better not associate with him. He could be a feral "She internally concluded.
His eye caught a glimsp of her bountiful   chest and only half of its hiding underneath the thin wet piece of fabric. The rest  upper part teasing him by moving up and down as she breath. He gulped ,trying to fight against his desire to keep looking.
He look into her enchanting pink eyes " ...I.. unnnn..." he was building up his confident to speak to this lovely female . Before he could continue Achara suddenly  try to sprint further away from him.
As soon as she escape from his arms, his instinct reaction was to stop her.
He panickinly pull Achara hand in fear of her departure. Well, he was supposed to  catch her wrist. Who was Achara? She was a cheetach with good reflect. She skillfuly avoid his approach but what she did not expect was....
"Jizzzzzzzzz" sound of ripping fabric could be heard. Both of their eyes widen and the atmosphere between the two crackle. Now  a ripped wet piece of fabric can be seen in his hands. It was the last piece of clothes she was covering her alluring figure.  Still  confused by the turn of event. He look at the Achara ´s now ripped fabric in his hands then back to Achara . His eye unconsciously look at Achara and it goes a bit downward . His eye trace her  jet balck hair that fall to her snow white shoulder then downward to"...." his eyes stop for a moment . His heart thump .Her sexy naked body  reflect in his golden eyes of his and his eye changes to a darker shade.
The erotic view  in front of him cause hot red liquid to flow out from his nostril

"Sorrrr.....I ...unnn "  he try to apologize.
" Ahhh! She screames out loud. " It was too late for explanation  because Achara have already imprinted him as a  pervert in her mind. She hatefully look at the stranger with shame, not sure of what she should cover . She try to snatch her towel from him ..  Give it back to me! You hooligan " she angrily grunted.

She move foward to snatch her thin fabric that she use as a bath towel from him. " You!!! Stop staring " She shouted in embarrassment. Not sure of how to explain  he just follow to appeal this lovely female who was brimming with bad impression toward him.
As she lean forward to snatch the only fabric that could barely cover her, she
purposely attack him, taking advantage of his closed eye revenging him for before.
It ended up making him fall backward. When we fall down our instinct was to grab something else. Just like that  he accidentally grab her body and the two bodies roll down to the grass ground. She was unprepare for this fold of event and her ripped fabric that she  freshly snatched back , effortlessly fall without the chance for her to cover herself.
Their body tangle in close contact . His  well defined frame cover her soft body lying underneath him.  His heart´s beating in a wild rythmn.  Time stopped in  when their lips met.     She could feel her  lips touch something soft and delicious just to find out it was his lips. Her very first kiss.Their eyes met. As he fall down with force ,his sexy lips sink deeper, feeling more of her soft lips.  "Wait , I feel..... " She then move her eyes downward to where her plump breast laid. Both of his hands were place coincidentally on her soft plump two moans ,due to the fall. But don´t know if it is unintentional or not as he happen to slightly  grope them  with his long thick fingers. " Soft" she heard him mumble. "Realising this, she get angry and bit her  seductive lips. Poor Achara does not know that her actions  fan his passion even better.
Right at this moment she look like a ripped pie, ravishing enough for other to have sinful though toward her.
Her long jet black hair scattered over the fresh green grass that she fall upon. Her fair skin now have turn into a hint of red. Pink blush rush on her cheek adding more charm to herself. Not to mention she was not wearing anything to cover her white curveous body under a watch eye of a certain person .Their body were almost touching he could feel her smoothness of her uncover soft figure under his body. Her glossy lip that he have just tasted , look seductive . His both hands still on her  soft plump breast feel soft and erotic.His breath was shower with  her fragnant flowery scent, enticing him closer. His breathing become faster.
He felt the rush of exicitment in his body. His Adam apple move up and down and he gulped twice. His eyes getting darker as the flames of passion inside roses up as seconds pass by.

With the combination of shame and anger , she flip over and kick the area , between his leg really hard.There´s sound of hard groan coming from him. " " Want to take advantage of me,  then I  will make you unable to scream you own  name". Achara was really angry this time.  Hmmpt ! Serve you right! "

With his strength and reflect, he could have easily avoided the disaster but he was too immense in the mist of pleasure in admiring her. Thus, he suffered her super kick.

With this vital attack,she hurrily cover herself with  her  fur coat placed not far away  and escape  from this place as soon as possible without  looking back at all.

AUTHOR´S NOTE : You can tell me your opinion on whether to put the warning (mature) content or not.

(1) I don´t think it is very mature enough.

(2) I don´t want to spoil this chapter as i think it would effect the reader experience.

10