Chapter 11- Free, Sexy and Single
1.3k 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N : Her Adopted father is a Bobcat beastmen and I often use (Her adopted father / father / Bobcat Beastmen to represent him)

***************************************

The Bobcat beast man put his finger on his chin and stroke his short beard after her question. It was supposed to be a perfect act of thinking deeply. Yet his eyes betrays his gestures that are currently on the appetizing desert in front of him. "When will the desert be ready? Calculating the time, I guess it will be a little longer. I don´t think I can wait to taste this inviting delish dessert. Maybe I should ask Achara if I could eat it or should I just maintain my dignity and wait a little bit longer?" He internally struggle in his own thoughts. 

Too bad, Achara was clueless to any of his thoughts. Seeing him in a daze for a long time, she moves her hands in front of his face and asks " Dad! Do you hear me?

  " Oh! That umm, what did you just say?"Hearing her voice, the Bobcat beast men snap out of his foodie thoughts.

"I asked you whether there are any male beast men looking for me at our previous tribe? How is their situation?" She repeated slowly and tries to control her patience.

"If you are worried about the ferals, now you don't need to because these Komodo Dragon beast men give up on you since you faked your death. Their main aim in settling near our tribe is to get you. Since they lost their objective, they no longer have any reason to stay" The Bobcat beast men rest assure her.

"As for your crazy admirers, although they could not  accept your death at first, now they have already moved on. Some even have their own females. Everyone has forgotten you and they would only remember you as their beautiful past" He explained.

"That´s good then" Achara was glad that no beast men suffered a poor heart break because of her. If that happen, she would feel bad.

"By the way is your dessert ready?" he asked.

"Wait, let me check" Achara open the lid covering the dessert. Then the steamy yet sweet coconut milk with a mix of fresh sticky rice scent flow out in the air. Its ready. "Wait till I peel these delicious juicy mango fruit"

She peeled the fresh ripped yellow mango into slices and put it beside the sticky rice in a plate. She spreads yellow Mung Bean just above the slurry coconut cream as a topping. As a young person, she first gives the food to the elder." The dessert is ready. Here dad, you eat first." 

The Bobcat beast man already wanted to eat before it was even ready. He was allured by the delicious smell and mouthwatering sight. Without further do, he takes a spoonful of it as soon as Achara give him the dessert .The mangos have soft texture and give a fresh and natural palate reliever. Sweeten glutinous sticky rice is soft and easy to chew. The sticky rice submerge with its sweeten coconut flavor taste like tropical soft rice pudding which complement with the fresh juicy mango. The Mung Bean soaks up the sweet flavor providing a soft yet creamy taste.

Achara was waiting for her turn to eat thinking he will give her the plate as soon as he finished the first bite. The first bite turn into second bite.The second bite turn into third spoon. He scooped more dessert as he takes bite after bite. Her eyes widen by the discovery of the amount he have eaten. "No, If it keeps going like that I wont even got to taste it Achara worried." She quickly takes extra spoon on his plate and fight for the dessert. "Wait! Let me eat too."

Without mercy both of them fight to eat the desert. In a short amount of time, both the sticky rice and fresh mango was empty wholly. "Delicious!" Her adopted father mumbles rubbing his full stomach. 

"How I wish I could eat these every day!" he sighed pitifully.

Her adopted father then think of something and look at Achara mood first. He was hesitating whether to tell her or not. However, thinking about it carefully, he decided to spill the bean. "Although I decided not to tell you this, I think you have the right to know about him."

"Who do you mean?" Achara asked confusedly.

"About a certain beast man who always visited your grave until now. He was the one who suffered the most heartache since you faked your death." Her adopted father explained it to her.

"Strange, I regularly send him (her adopted father= the Bobcat beast man) food once a week, why does I not noticed anyone like he describe?" She asked herself and tried to remember anyone close to what her adopted father said.

Her adopted father continues his story "He would pray from time to time for you to be peaceful in the afterlife in front of your grave and leave with a sad look every time. Even an outsider can tell how much he loved, cherished and devoted on you."

Her feelings were mixed and she doesnt know what to feel anymore. It has been two years already, and that guy still havent move on yet." His fondness on me must be so strong". She was touch by his action. She is sure of one thing. She is interested in knowing the identity of that devoted man.

Achara bombard her adopted father with many questions after that "Who is he? Do I Know him? Does he look handsome?"

The Bobcat beast men coughed covering with his fist "Ahem, you know him very well and I can tell he is definitely very handsome."

"He is..." Just as her adopted father is going to tell her that person, she interrupted him. "Wait! Let me think."

"Could it be that leopard with nice abs that once chases me? He got quite the sexy body. A sight to behold "She grinned pervertedly. "Or it could be the innocent rabbit beast men who used to be very shy and follow me like a little tail. He look so cute when he blush" his blushing appearance want her to commit naughty things to him. She also does not forget the tribe leaders son "There is also the tribe leaders son who look cold on the outside but actually show his care through his actions. He has that aura of a hero wanting other to rely on him plus he is so manly"

"I also cannot leave out the seductive flirty fox beast men from the other tribe whose beauty could make my heart pounding. Although he always flirt and tease me whenever we met, he could be unexpectedly sweet sometimes." Achara carefully selected a few possible candidate with a beautiful imagination.

"Stop imagining girl, that handsome man is no other than me, your beloved father!" He told her before she thinks too much. Hearing this, all her beautiful fantasies were shattered into pieces. It hurt her delicate maiden heart. 

She vomits inside her mind when old men like him describe himself as handsome. It ruined her mood.

"Handsome your ass! You are so old enough to go one foot inside the grave" she annoyingly mumbled. Hearing her whisper her adopted father asks "What did you say?"

"No, i did not say anything. Aya! since you are getting older, you must have heard it wrong." She acted dumb

He then tell her "You have to remember my good deeds. I suffer a lot by not getting to eat your cooking everyday when you move out.In order to fool other that you are death, I whole heartily devoted my acting for you. I put flower on your grave every day and sincerely pray out loud for you to rest in peace afterlife as if you were really dead" He vividly pointed his fingers to her direction when he mention the word dead. Achara was not sure if it was just her imagining or not, but the way he talk sound like he was talking as if she was really death.

A chill rushed to her back "Why does it sound like you are cursing me to die"

"How could I? You are accusing my sincerity on you."

"Dont worry, even if you die, I will decide a perfect plan to buried you and pray longer exclusively for you to have a peaceful life after death. The flower I offer will be more beautiful than what I am offering for at your fake grave right now ".

"Ok! Ok just stop it for now; if I continue this conversation, I might be put into the grave by you sooner" She freak out.

"It also a good thing now that I know that everyone have moved on" Achara think on the positive side.

"This why you must send food to me regularly, since there are no males chasing after you anymore, You stingy girl!" He said

Achara replied to him "Yes, your majesty, this little chef will send food to you more often from now on".

The Bobcat beast men consider and say "But you have to travel quite far from here .Beside you wont be able to send the food you cook to me often. I have a better option".

"Option?" Achara repeated his word. "Yeah why don't you move back in? You don't need to exhaust yourself to travel a long distance to send food to me; I in return have to eat hot meal every day. Plus you can enjoyed the love and care of many gorgeous and yummy male beast men there" her adopted father suggested.

"Nope, its not going to happen. Even if there is no feral chasing after me, I still value my privacy". Achara denied "I am going to be free, sexy and single" she proudly announced

"Are you sure, don't you want to have a taste of these handsome males?" The Bobcat beast men tease her.

She would refund it if she could "No Thank You, I am fine".

"Come on it is not as bad as you think" her adopted father persuades.

"Not as bad as I think huh? How would you feel when you are stalked for 24 hours a day that you cannot even fart loudly?"Achara retort.

She sighed. It reminds her of the event two years ago.

9