Chapter 15.1 – Shameless
911 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning : Not very appropriate for young kids and boys to read. 

Don't know how that newcomer bewitches all these shameless naked males, the moment they see him,

"No! This is..."

"Oh my god!"

"Wuu Wuuu Wuuu" One of the male beast men could not take it anymore and runaway. 

It's like a fairy has just swung her magic wand. Then spell "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo" and "Boom Ya!" Everyone cover up decently. 

Their eyes met. Tall, bulky and strong. He has tan skin and his appearance look like a Viking. Not an eternal beauty but attractive enough. He also has that manly aura around him. Achara eyes were sparkling with expectation of a princess waiting for a prince to save her. 

"Aww, my hero"

Achara though "God must have sent  a hero to save me".

It would be perfect if she does not glance at his thing down there, but the moment she sees it, her jaw dropped. It was display openly. To stand out, he even ties flowers on both of his upper thing near his private parts with the help of ropes.

No wonder other male beast men ran away. He is an elephant beast man. Not only is his body huge but also his thing down there.

"Too big" Achara gulped. 

The magic wand turn out to be his pee-pee. 

All her princess fantasy of a hero were shattered. 

He raises his hips and spread his legs apart to show her better.

The males does become ashame to show their part as someone better them has appeared.

Instead every male beast man solute him like the god.

"I cannot believe this" Achara blurt out. She got depressed.

He brags to her "Nobody is bigger than my size in this tribe." 

Like a trigger, his words give a hint to her situation.

"Wait, a minute don't tell me "Realization strike her. She started to connect the dots.

The way her tribe member look at her, the female who come and talk to her, the males unlike the other days strip naked in front of her.

"Oh my god! I am so doomed! "

"Does this mean there a rumor about me preferring bigger assets? What kind of half – assed rumor is this?"

"How could they ruin my innocent image?"

"Where should I show my face in the future to the tribe member?"

Her anger rise up, and she feels the need to vent.

The elephant beast man (newcomer) insisted "I know you like it; look at this, your favorite ". He became an eyesore in front of her. 

"I am warning you, stop it! " She squeezed her fist in order to control her anger.

That elephant beast man who does not know how to read the situation keep on posting sexy poses that emphasize his pee-pee.

When you think you are very handsome and assume that the girl like you, but in reality, you look like a creepy pervert.

I know you want it, you like it, come and get me baby "he welcome her with open arms.

He does not stop and keep on saying how she likes his pee-pee"

"Such a disgrace" She grinds her teeth. That's it!"

"Phang! Phang! Phang! Phang!" She slapped him using all the Japanese eight Shaolin Tactics she knows. 

"I said stop shouting out like that" Achara shouted. Then she pushed him.

He touches his red cheek and lowers his head.

She really does not show him mercy and slapped him. Her final slap left him flew three feet apart. 

His friends are like "It seems like the female fancy you and show it in a rough way. We'll support you. Of course, she is shy and run away. What are you doing? Go chase her".

But that elephant male do not respond and continue touching his cheeks. Now his eyes were in tears.

But it is the tears of joy. 

" The female touch me. I am not going to wash my face anymore" He laughed.

" Achara! Baby wait a minute, I'm coming for you, my love".

His friends also follow him without covering anything as they think it would put their friend (elephant beastman)in spotlight .

At a corner of Clemour Tribe, 

"Are you sure you are in the right place?" The first Komodo dragon asked his companion. They were the two Ferals who were attacked by Achara's gas bomb.

"Yes this is the nearest tribe from where we found her last time".

"Wait I think I smell her"

"There she is!" 

From a faraway place from the ferals, Achara was being chased by many naked males.

But in their eyes, they misunderstand her. The view looks like she was playing' catch me if you can' game with many beast men all at once.

Besides, the males were all naked. When males are naked that only lead to one thing.

"One vs. many and all at once" The second Komodo dragon shake his head.

"What a heavy taste she has". 

"She does not look too perverted" the second beast men stated.

"Never judge something by its appearance" the first feral told his companion something like a Wiseman would say.

"Yes, I will note that down" the other seriously take lesson to it.

9