Chapter 17 – Annual Celestial Mating Event
1k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dread filled the atmosphere. The naked males jaw dropped as they see the gesture of the tribe leader turning around because of that one bird poop. Their little faces have become white. They cover their private part in fear and hug each other. 

Now, the tribe leader will see their nakedness without any obstacles clearly with extra close vision. Who let them be so fearless and come shake their ass behind the tribe leader?

As the tribe leader was about to see what is there to see, 

"AHH!" Achara screamed.

He turns to the source of the voice just to discovered Achara have fall from her seat.

"Achara, Are you okay child?

The males at the back breath a sign of relief.

" No, it still hurt". Achara continue to act.

"Can you stand up?"

Achara fake like she is having a little difficulty to stand up and manage to sit back on her seat.

The males' psychology were damage due to nearly exposed butt experience and does not dare to stick near the tribe leader anymore. They silently give retreat signal to each other and turn back ; unintentionally exposing their unconcealed ass behind.

In Beast World Continent, A mating Ceremony called the Annual Celestial Event was held every two year to allow adult males and females to get their mate. But it was mainly for the single males.

Tribes from nearby areas would team up and held this event according to their area. Not only this event bonds males and females but also created a strong relationship with tribes from neighboring tribes.

There is also another selfish side of this event. It is to lure many strong males as possible with females. Males must follow where their females choose to stay. More powerful males in the tribe, means more strength for the tribe.

To completely distract him, Achara ask, "is there anything I need to do for the Annual Celestial Mating Event?".

"Yes, Since you came to this tribe just after the previous Annual Celestial Event and never see it for yourself, I will explain it to you in more detailed". The tribe leader responded.

"At the ceremony, the males will show their talent, like fighting, dancing, cooking, singing, crafting and etc. All the females were to pick their mate there. In those talents, fighting is one of the talent that the females most sought after. In this ceremony, both parties have the abilities to reject and propose. 

However, the female have the authority to ask for request and have talking session with the male to know better while the male cannot as their population is too many." 

After listening to the tribe leader, Achara though, "So in modern term it is sort of like a date. But only female can request. Hmm, not bad. "

The tribe leader then explained

"It is the tradition that 

the ideal female who represent our tribe have to make ideal action in this celestial mating event." 

"Ideal Action?" Achara asked.

"Every ideal female have to do something that lift up to this tittle. For example, being kind, singing, dancing and so on." 

"Oh" 

"I think I have heard about it. Last event, the ideal female have to dance ", Achara reply.

" So, tribe leader, what is the job of the ideal female for this year? As a current ideal female of this tribe I will try my best". She answered because of the face of the treasures she received  because of this title. 

The tribe leader smiled. Obviously satisfied by her answer. He replied to her question and answer something that is way out of her expectation. 

"What !!! Mating and with over twenty males? "Achara was too emotional that she stand up from her seat.

8