Chapter 21 – Finally, we are alone
763 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because Achara was careless and underestimated his speed, he manage to grab her left hand.

In order to act weak, she does not pull her hands with all her strength straight ahead and struggle like a normal female would do , "Released me! Release me!".

When Trex was about to grab her waist, at this golden moment, one of his guards who doesn't know when not to disturb knocked the door.

This let Achara to free her hands and stay away form Trex.

Disturbed by the guard, the Trex(komodo dragon leader) was annoyed. With a cold voice ,he ask, "what do you want?"

"I come to deliver the chicken soup you order before.It is good for your strength", He whispered ambiguously.

"I don't need it. Get lost."

"But the chicken soup..." Before the guard could say it to the end, he was interupped, "Throw it away."

Trex then turn his attention back to Achara and come to her.While gazing at Achara with perverted gaze, he step on one of the animal bones on the ground. Thus, making him fall without dignity and hurt his nose.

Outside of Trex's house, the guards were talking to each other and happen to gossip about the new female.

"Hey, by the way, do know that the new female is not to be underestimated."

"Why?", Another guard ask as he was clueless.

"She is very powerful. I heard that she defeated two of our best warrior without even touching them." (A/N: That event happen in chapter 13)

"What? How?"

"I don't know the detail, all I know is that they fainted and these two does not even wish to live anymore during her super attack."

"She is alone with our leader. Will our leader be okay?" The guard who listen to this new information ask.

"That... I don't know ".
They start to worry for their leader, Trex.

At that time, there was a shout from their leader from his house. "Ahhh"

The pain was not too much, because Trex almost hit his eyes with the sharp object on the floor, he scream out of shock. It's lucky that he only hit his nose.But, his nose had turn bright red. Now he look like a perfect example of a pervert with his red nose.

"Female you cannot run away from me" , he chase toward Achara and try to hug her.

"Bang!"
The door was rudely open without his permission.

"Damn it! what again?" Trex grumbled. He had enough of the interuption.

"Leader! Leader! Are you okay? Did that woman do something to you? We are here to save you!", they come inside because of his shout.

Then from nowhere, their leader come like a ghost and slapped their face left and right.

While slapping, their leader vented,
"Slap!, How dare you enter without my permission"
"Slap! How dare you disturb my good time"
"Slap! How dare you mean that I cannot even win against a weak female, that's hurting my dignity , Slap!Slap!Slap!"

Achara was internally happy when she saw these guard getting slapped. She's clapping her hands many times inside her mind.
Trex touch both of their shoulder hard and tell" You better have a good reason to disturb me or you are dead.

"Wu,Wu,Wu, We heard you scream and come to look at you because we are worried"
"I don't need your useless worry"
"Tell other , not to disturb me no matter what voices you hear, do you understand".
"Yes sir"
"Whoever disturb me will be punished".

After they go out, Trex turn back into his perverted face.
He laugh "Finally, we are alone at last ".

He look at Achara and smiled creepily.

"Now my little slave, still stay and let me touch you".

Achara acted like an scare little innocent lamp and refused to be captured by his evil clutches. She run around the area.

Achara noticed that he was really fast while she was avoiding him. If she doesn't have a fast leg and don't know how to avoid, she is sure to be captured in seconds.

"No wonder he is the leader, I don't know his strength but his speed is something not to be mess with." She definitely won't be able to win even if she fight one on one with him.

Trex take off his upper clothes and reveal his upper body.
When she look at his arms, he was a four star beastmen. There is no way, she could win if she were to fight him.
Now it is time to change stragety.

She stop the running,"Please wait", she acted tired.
With some hesitation voice, she asked, " I really cannot remember anything. Are you really my master".

"Of course"Trex stopped and answered her.

"Does it mean you are not going to harm me?"

He nodded and even added ,"You were the one in love with me and beg me to be my servant.You confess your love to me and said as long as you are beside me, you are willing to be a slave".

She want to vomit hearing words "Who would want like a old bastard like him? Look at you own frog face in the mirror old man. You are not worth it". He look like her father age.

Acting like she trust him, she smiled at him. " Really? Thanks God, I though that you were a perverted bad man. I think I can trust you now."She play her innocent white lotus act.

"I save you from bad guys this time again".

Her blood pressure boil out of his shamelessness,and she internally uter "you are the freaking bad guy I have to be aware of, you frog face old uncle."

"Oh my god, I don't know how to thanks you anymore. " Achara acted grateful.

" It okay.. let me show you how you can thank... "

"Let me serve you by giving you my special massage tactics"Achara quickly interrupted him.

She does not give him time to reject and quickly come to his back and massage his shoulder.

Trex, though," I never had a massage from a female before. She is going to be mine anyway, it okay to enjoyed her massage a little bit".

Then he willing let her massage him.
Taking this grand opportunity,Achara pick a thick stick and hit his head with full force.

The thick stick was broken, but
contray to her expectation, it does not have any effect on him.He turn around slowly like ghost in horror movies and his expression was really ugly.

"Damn how could his head be so hard?"she scream inside her mind.

Seeing that she was busted. She dropped the stick and retreat back with fear.

"You bitch" Trex ( komodo dragons's leader) rage. Anger was clearly visible on his face. He grab her hair and squeezed her neck.

6