Chapter 29.1 (important guest)
386 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Achara was already confident in her cooking but she wanted to make a meal that would suit the honorable guest the most. She thought of Chinese dishes at first but omitted the idea as Chinese dishes were better to eat with rice and contains spicy dishes. Since, the beastmen here are not familiar with spicy food nor rice, Achara decided to go for European base dishes.
The night before the important guest were coming, Achara marinated the meat that needed to be marinated and gathered all the required ingredients to get ready to cook for tomorrow.

There were two types of ingredients. The one she could get directly from the Beast World like meat and vegetables. Something direct.

The next type of ingredients were the ingredients that required some process to create them. Something like corn starch, vanilla-extract, flour, butter and so on. The indirect ones.

The reason she knew how to made these indirect ingredients was because of her mom who was an ex-chef from her previous life at modern world. Because both sides of her grand parents strongly opposed her parent's love, her parents decided to elope to an isolated countryside where her grandparents would not be able to find. At the countryside, they did not many indirect ingredients. There were no super market or convenience stores. At that time her parents were poor and could not effort to go to the city to buy ingredients. Plus, her parents wanted to hide from her grandparents who lived in the city. More reason not to go.

So her mom started ways to find how to make these indirect ingredients herself from online. Because of this knowledge, her family was able to create their own products, set up factories and companies. Eventually, her parents became rich. Her mom learned the benefits of learning to make indirect ingredients and keeping learning. As her only daughter, her mom passed all her knowledge to Achara.

This knowledge become useful when Achara was reborn to this beastworld. But even then, it was hard as it took years, failed experiments and hard work to collect ingredients in Beast World. Many times, she was stuck with it because she could not find the right ingredients. But beastworld had also new sources of ingredients that can be replaced and some were even better than the original one. After years of experiment, she had rows of sauce, spices and many indirect ingredients on her shelf which she carefully arranged in order. Thus, she was able to cook most dishes without a problem.

The destinated day where Rui promised to come to Ace tribe have arrived. Rui with his followers Wyatt and Sean arrived at the entrance of Ace tribe. This is the last tribe among the tribes they have to check.

Kalazk personally showed them around the tribe and talked about his tribe along the way. Ace tribe was large and clean. But there were not many population despite the large landscape.

After that, Kalazk invited Rui and his followers to discussed about the tribe situation and living conditions at his house. They also discussed about the ferals case and defensive stragety against the ferals.

After Achara finished all the cooking, helpers came to carry the food to the guest table. She prepared Roasted Turkey with lemon, Roasted Beef, Smoked Tuna Fish and chips, Cabbage Rolls and Greek Meatballs. For soup she made creamy potatoes mushrooms soup.

(Roasted Turkey with Lemons)

(Roasted Beef)

(Smoked Tuna and Chips)

(Cabbage Rolls)

(Greek Meatballs)

( Creamy Potato Mushroom Soup)

The helpers beastmen who carried the food could not help but be tortured by the delicious food in front of them. They felt that they were pitiful. The food was so near to them and they looked so yummy. Poor helpers could looked and smell but could not eat.

While the helpers were near to Kalazk house, delicious aroma from the food that they were carrying had already spread to where Rui and his follower were sitting.

While talking, Rui already was tempted by the smell of the roasted meats and the fresh fragrant of the flavourful seasoning from the food but as a guest he have to maintain dignity. But the story was different for his two subordinates. They openly sniff in the smell without care and even turn their head to the direction of where the tempting aroma come from.

When all the food were served beside them, they cannot help but peek at the food on the table from time to time.

The moment the discussion ended, the guest immediately went to the table without any need for the host to invite for the meal.

It was for them ,so Kalazk could only told them to eat slowly and enjoyed the dishes. Although it was for the guest, it was rare to enjoyed a plentiful meal like that. Kalazk also joined in to eat.

6