Chapter 33 – His Arrival
297 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N : Aron = Name of Achara fake male identity

"It is too late  to take your words back,"replied Kalazk.
Of course, Achara tried to talk about Rui but Kalazk did not change his mind. "What nonsense! Sir Rui does not look like that kind of person." The rumors are probably fake. "Don't worry too much. Aron, you are overthinking."

"But,"Achara still wanted to speak but Kalazk stopped her. He put his finger on his lips to gesture her to quiet.

"Nope, Not a word. I don't refund the words given to me." Then Kalazk swinged his ass side to side and walked out victoriously like he was some kind of hero burning an enemy base with a sunglasses on.

"No, wait..", Achara attempted to call but Kalazk had already walked away.
Achara had no room for discussion.
She was left with a depressed heart. She tried to comfort herself ," let just hope that the rumors aren't true."

A few day later, the beastmen from the imperial army had come to settle in this tribe. Because of the face of elixir, she prepared a good place for Rui.

To lift up her depressing mood, she made a  strawberry milk for herself. The strawberry were plucked while they were fresh and sweet.

After mixing up with sweetened milk, milk and yougurt, the taste became superb. The sweet and sourness of the strawberries stand out contrast to the mild taste of the milk and the yogurt mixed in it enhanced th sourness of  the strawberries. She carefully decorated  the cup with strawberries and enjoyed it while it was fresh. Her mood improved after drinking it.

Then, there was a knock on her door. Achara thought that hateful pervert Rui must come. She took a deep breathe, then opened the door. When she opened the door, she saw Kalazk face. She was glad that it was not Rui. There was still a little hope that Rui would not stay at her place. Her happiness was only temporary as she saw Rui behind him carrying a bag. Her face dropped.

Kalazk personally showed Rui the way to Achara house in case Rui change his mind and come  stay at his house. Then become close with his wife.
Kalazk greeted  Achara and said ," Aron, I will entrust you to Sir Rui. Please take care of him from now on".

"Yes chief Kalazk," Achara replied to Klazak words.

"It is not like I can say I won't," Achara inwardly muttered.

"Since you guys are going to stay together, why not shake hands with each other," Kalazk persuaded. Before she could respond, Kalazk pulled both Rui and Achara hands and forced them to shake hands".

"Uhm," It seems like Rui wanted to say something about the hand shaking. But it was too late.

Achara could feel the grains and sands on Rui's hand. "Eww! Don't he wash his hands. I just wash my hands and got to clean them again."

Kalazk who was the culprit also suffered the impulsiveness of his decision. His hands also got dirty while he touched Rui's hand. But as someone who did not care  much about hygiene, Kalazk does not seem to mind a lot.

Rui had just came back from training his soldier on a muddy land and he was all sweaty and greasy, so was his hands. Now that she had a careful look at him, she realized that there were mud all over his body. She thought,"no wonder he is dirty."

After pushing the responsibility to Achara, now was the time to escape. Klazk bit farewell. "If you have anything you need, feel free to tell me. Then Sir Rui, I will be going".

Rui politely nodded in respond to Kalazk. Achara wanted to say not to leave her alone but how could she tell that in front of Rui.

Rui was just standing face to face in front of her. She looked at Rui and both of them made eye contact. She did not know why but when she looked at those sharp golden eyes, she felt hot and strange enough to look away from his watchful eyes.

Left with no choice, Achara had to welcome Rui to her house.  To washed off his dirt, she showed him her bathroom. As a person who preferred  cleaness, Achara washed her stained hands with soap first.  After she finished cleaning her hands and saw her living room, she cursed, "Great." Because Rui feet were dirty,  her baby pink color carpet got stained when he walked on it. She sighed and changed it into a new white color carpet. Since she touched the stained baby pink carpet, she had to wash her hands again.

Just as she had finished changing her white carpet, Rui walked over to the living room with some hesitation.
He unconsciously stepped on her newly changed white carpet with his dirty feet. Achara was speechless by his behaviors.

At that moment, she had an impluse to wash Rui wholly with detergent and beat and scratch it like she used to do when she washed her clothes. She tried not to show her annoyance and faced him.

"Excuse me, how do I wash?" Rui asked. Because there was no concept of bathroom in beastworld, Rui was confused how to use one and thus had not wash himself yet. Besides, Achara have not explained it to him how to use the bathroom.

When she directed him to the  bathroom before, Achara was in a hurry to wash off the dirt from her hands that she forgot to tell him how to use the bathroom. She just don't know where to vent her frutrastion. "Who would have expect him to dirty the carpet at my living room twice? Nevermind , let say it my false for not considering enough." Achara tried to calm herself but not all her anger were evaporated yet.

"Hump! because of the face of the elixir I will forgive u this once. Pervert!" She made face to him while he was not looking. 

When they got into the bathroom, Achara taught him how to turn on and off the tap water.

While Achara was showing him the way to control the water tap, Rui started to take off his pants.
Her eye widen when she saw his action. This guy was already branded as a pervert in her mind, when she saw him like that she was a little bit scared.
"Wait..wait..wait what are you
doing?" She stopped him in time.

"Simply take my clothes off. I am going to bath." Rui causally answered.

"You! I am still here! " Achara warned

"Yeah, I know. Is there a problem?" Rui was confused, it was not anything new. In the army, all the males took  bath together.

"Of course it wrong" Achara disagreed.

"Well, we are both men. Since this is new to me, I want you to stay with me until I finished washing so I learned everything about this," Rui calmly answer with pure intention only.

If she keep denying Achara is afraid  that he would be suspicious.

"What!? Don't worry, it is very easy to remember. You don't need me till the end. Oh! I just remember that I have something to do. I need to go". Then she hurriedly escape from his presence.

After she came out of the bathroom, she muttered, "This guy really is .." She leaned her body on the wall and covered her red face.
He seem to had a hobby of letting others watch him while he  take a bath. Achara had noted in her mind to stay away from him when he bath in the future.

"Just when will this guy go?" Not even one day had passed but she wanted to kick him out of her house.

6