Chapter – Made an oath
257 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before he realized Achara presence, he was thinking about the detail event of meeting the beautiful female at the water fall. His flashbacks got to where they accidentally kissed and when his hand groped her chest. He re-think about the soft touch he felt when he groped her chest. He touched his own chest and compared the difference.

After he noticed her presence, he came up with the courage to say hi. With some hesitation and nervousness, Rui came forward.

"Boob" that's the first word that came out from his mouth. He covered his mouth with one hand.

Achara who heard this though," Pervert, so this what he thinks about me. Only fill with perverted though. "She did not give him face and turned her face away.

Rui who was so nervous also turned back and took a deep breath. He tried to arrange his words to apologized.

Rui heard a low whimpered and some movement of struggle from Achara while he turned back. Worried, he turned around to check her.

"Are you okay, I think I heard something."

When Rui turned around, he saw a beautiful female with milky skin, long wavy black hair and the pink eyes like jewel as if it holds the stars in her eyes. This is the image that Rui had been thinking day and night about. Achara have changed into her human form back.

Rui felt there was something off with this human form of Achara but this thought was all thrown out of the window, when he saw her winked at him. She turned wilder and more seductive than before. Achara sexily gesture while also emphasizing her curves at Rui. Rui who was dazed by her gesture, could not think of anything and followed her to a cave. With a shy perverted face, Rui entered the cave with Achara.

A female invited a single male alone in an isolated cave. They were the only one alone. Rui secretly was happy.

Rui did not want to act so desperate, so he tried to play hard.

"You, what are you going to do?" Rui asked shyly.

When she was sure that no one could see from the cave, Achara faced Rui.

Achara looked at Rui and examined him from up and down. Rui felt awkward by her scanning eyes. With her hands on her chin, she said" Hmm, you are hot, you know."

A beautiful female like her said he was hot and on top of that it was the female he like. Rui was happy inside.

"Does she like me?" He questioned himself.

"So, Handsome, Do you like me? Achara asked. For a moment Rui was unable to answer. He was also wondering if she like him.

Seeing him hesitate, Achara changed her face into disappointed.

You don't like me?", Achara

"No, it is not like that, I like... I like you".

Achara said," Great, so will you be my mate?"

Rui was not able to give answered immediately, "I... isn't it too soon. Please give me some time to think. After all, I am a vulnerable male. A male should consider his partner carefully."

Achara laughed. "Alright, you only have to choose one partner for life. It is right for you to take time and think. "

She then smirked evilly.

"But handsome, I cannot wait too long. I will give you 10 seconds to give me the answer".

"Wait, that's not Rui want to argued but Achara cut his words and whispered, "8 seconds".

He could feel her soft ambiguous breath when she whispered and this gave him shiver to his spines.

Rui bite his lips and did not recover from the butterfly effect from his stomach cause by her yet.

As time start to fly, Achara count, start to get lower "3 seconds left", she announced.

Seeing that there was no answer from Rui till now, Achar dropped her shoulder. She then made a sad expression and said, " It seem like you don't want to be my very first mate. It is a pity. This is one in a million opportunity. I am going to find someone then. Goodbye."

"No, wait, who said I don't agree.", Rui stopped her.

Then he looked into her eyes and said, I agree to be your mate."

"Great, Now come closer." Rui listened as Achara said.

Without warning, Achara bit his chest and a few bloods squeezed out from Rui's chest. Rui hissed when she bites but did not avoid her little attack. Seeing that the lovely female was so bold, Rui complied and said nothing. There were visible teeth mark on his chest.

"To be sure, I want to make an oath with your blood," Achara said.

Blood oath were special. If the person did not comply according to the oath and go against it, he will die. Only a male was capable of making a blood oath while female could not.

"I will try to love and care to you for the rest of my live."Achara put her index finger on his lips and shut him." I dont want that kind of oath, all you need to do is promised me to be my mate. Can you do it?"

"Yes"

"Alright, Now repeat according to my words" Achara said.

"Alright, Now repeat according to my words". Rui repeated.

"No, you are not supposed to repeat that". Achara corrected him.

"No, you are not supposed to repeat like that" Rui spoke.

She gave him an impatient look. Then took a deep breath and just said the words she wanted him to repeat.

"I promise to be the mate of this beautiful person in front of me."

Rui repeated as she said," I promise to be the mate of this beautiful person in front of me."

As soon as the oath was said, light appeared and there was a mark of oath on his chest.

Achara heaved a sigh of relieve. Rui was also very happy. Now that it was time for them to connect their bodies and get to know each other after the oath to be mate.

Rui was so happy that he did not do anything. But Achara did not want to be in an innocent situation with him. She started to proceed and get naughty. She first touches his chest and traced down his abs till his belly button. This sent shiver to Rui spines.

"Wait, I think... I think we should slow down, Rui said.

"Why? I think we are more than ready."

"This... this is my first time", Rui blushed and told it shyly.

I know

Then he heard Achara said, But are you really let this opportunity go, I mean we are the only one here. Achara bite her lips sexily. "What are you waiting for?"

Rui in this kind of case, did not hesitate anymore. He stripped off her clothes but something was definitely wrong. This.., Rui mumbled.

Two oranges fell from her chest. Instead of a busty soft chest, it was a flat one. "huh?"

The soft and busty bust he imagined before was nowhere to be found.

When Rui looked up at Achara face, the face was still the same face. Then Rui looked down.

He did not see what he expected to see. The part that should be there was nowhere and the part that should not be there existed. Due to the shocked, he moved away and fall down with his hips on the ground.

"You, you are a male."

"What? Want to run away? Ha ha, is it too late because you already made a blood oath to be my mate? Achara laughed.

Then, Achara took out the mask. Underneath the mask, it revealed an old man face. It was the face of Bob, who was Achara adopted father. So, the Achara who Rui made an oath turned out to be the fake Achara.

The real Achara was currently being tied up by some rope in an isolated area. Bob had switched places with Achara and disguised as her.

Seeing that there was no way out for the pitiful male, Bob laughed. He didn't even bother to fake his real voice.

With his old man face, he called to Rui, "Honey"

When he called "honey" Rui felt goose bumps on his hands.

Bob winked at him and said, Let as consummate our mating bond, honey". He jumped on Rui.

"Ahhhhh," Rui screamed.

Author (ThanomWang) : Haha just kidding. Happy April fool guys. This is a fake chapter.
💓
I have been occupied and busy that I couldn't get back on writing, so my update took longer. I will try to update the next chapter a few days later. The real chapter for chapter 39. Maybe not later than April 6.

........................................................................

Updated on 1st April 2023

4