Chapter 44 – The tittle of an Underwear Pervert
325 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Achara accepted her reality, "This is the end. My identity is going to be reveal."

"Since I cannot hide it anymore, I should just admit it."

She lowered her head and said ,"the truth is...I.."

"You are a pervert who like to collect these kind of things,"Rui completed her unfinish sentence for her.

"Eh?" Achara looked at him confusedly.

"Steal underwear?" She asked in disbelief.

Achara had no words to describe this feeling. The one who smelt and kept her underwear accused her of taking her own underwear back.

Achara thought," Should I be happy for him to not realize my secret?"

What can she tell? She must tell that Rui was really creative and could think of such idea. She wanted to give him a big applause.

She had to weight. Misunderstand as a pervert or revelation of her secret?

No matter what, she thought it was better to misunderstand as a pervert. There was no way she would be able to stay together when he knows that she was the female he was looking for. She didnt know what kind of perverted thoughts he would have.

"I admit. It is just so beautiful that I cannot help want to look at it carefully," Achara lied.

" I don't care whether u have a hobby like that but you cannot steal this underwear. If not, I will make sure you paid the price." Rui really meant every word he said and Achara could sense it.

"In the future, if this is lost, then it your false.l," Rui threatened.

"What if I don't really steal it?" Achara asked.

"You are the only one who want this," Rui responded.

Achara did not dare to argue anymore.

Before he went out, Rui pointed two fingers in front of her eyes, " Eyes on you little shortly." Only then he went out of her room.

Achara's knee weakened from nervousness and she had to reach her hands to the bed to support herself. " Too close "

She laid on her bed exhausted.

That night, she rolled and turned on her bed, unable to sleep. Thinking about the event just now, she was almost exposed. "What would happen if he knows?" Thinking of it made her heart trembled. She kicked her legs in the air while laying on her bed. "arrrh,I don't know anymore. Then, she tried to sleep.

After he got his room, Rui looked at the small bag he holds on his hand. He found the whole matter suspicious.

For now, he decided to watch Aron closer.

He had a wild assumption that Aron must have some kind of connection with the beautiful female he met at the waterfall. "Aron, I will find out what you are hiding soon. "

Rui did not dare to tie the small bag on his waist anymore in case it gets lost. He hid it carefully in a safe place.

The next day, she purposely got up late in order to avoid Rui. She get out of her room and slowly walked carefully not to hear any sound when moving.

Rui saw Achara walked sneakily along the corridor. Curious, he decided to check out what she was up to.

The moment she entered to the living room, she looked left and right. After confirming that he was nowhere, she thought that he was gone and relaxed.

When she turned around, she saw Ruis face close up and screamed.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck asshole." she unconsciously swore due to the shock and fell down with her hips on the floor.

"Ouch, " she wailed.

Seeing her reaction as if she had seen a monster, Rui slightly twitched his eyebrow. He clearly heard her swore at him. With a blank face, he looked down at her who was on the floor.

" You deserve it ,"  Then he went his way.

Achara opened her mouth and was speechless.

After freshening herself up, she went to the kitchen and ate some dry snack to fill her hunger.

While eating, she saw Rui coming to the kitchen. Achara quickly got down and hid behind the cabinet.

After last night occurrence, she still did not know how to face him.

Rui came to the kitchen and reached for a cup to drink water. His back was facing her at that time. While he was not looking, she quickly crawled on the floor toward the kitchen exist.

Rui who was taking a sip of water, stopped. His eyes glanced side way to where Achara was.

Achara didn't know that her little action was already noticed by Rui who had a good hearing.

Achara managed to escape and went to the living room. Rui followed her as he had something to ask her. When Rui entered  the living room  it was too late for Achara to hide. He already seen her whole person. Left with nowhere to hide, she went behind the flower base to covered her face and acted like busy cleaning it.

Rui cough to get her attention, " Ahem, ahem."

She ignored it. She hummed a melody and acted like she was immersed in cleaning things near the flower vase.

"Aron!", Rui directly called her.

"Who is calling me? Oh, Sir Rui. How may I help you? " Achara asked.

He folded his arm and said, "Stop acting".

"What?" Achara acted like she didn't understand what he was telling. "I was just cleaning", while saying this she avoided his eyes. Rui narrowed his eyes.

Then she said, " oh, suddenly I remember I have something to do. Then please excuse me," then she tried to escape.

Before she could run away, Rui grasp her shoulder, "Where are you running away?"

Then he continued, "This is the first time, I see an under-wear pervert get shy by his own action when he was discovered. Stop avoiding me. Go cooked Breakfast. I am hungry."

He lifted her up by pulling the back of her shirt and placed her at the kitchen.

It was almost afternoon, he hasn't had breakfast and was hungry.

He had paid a large amount to Achara for his meals. However, this little glutton ate herself alone but forgot to prepare food for his breakfast.

Achara then cooked the usual quick noodles for him and served him his late breakfast. As soon as she was done with her job, she quickly get away from him.

At that moment, there was a knock on the door.

"Aron, are you there? It was chief Kalazk voice.

"Is Sir Rui here?"Kalazk asked Achara.

Achara welcomed him to her living room. After his breakfast, Rui met with Kalazk. Achara went to the kitchen to prepared something to drink for them.

Kalazk asked, "Any news?"

Rui sighed and retold about the event.

"So, it was like that," Kalazk nodded in understanding.

Then they discussed about dealing with the feral.

At that time, Achara entered the living room to serve them tea.

"We don't know the feral plan, I think it is a good idea to train the males in this tribe together with my soldier while we are here." Rui suggested.

Rui then asked to Kalazk, " Chief  Kalazk, what do you think?"

"If you are willing to train, I am more than happy to cooperate with your plan." Kalazk willingly agreed.

Rui glanced at Achara and he had an idea. He smirked and then said,"Chief Kalazk, you have such an intelligent, knowledgeable and reliable tribe member like Aron. He was such a genius. He has great medical knowledge, knows most of the places and very good at cooking. Oh, and then because of his method of storing food at winter, the imperial army could stay in this tribe."

Kalazk looked at Aron and said, " Indeed, he is a precious tribe member."

When she was praised by Rui, Achara looked at him weirdly, " Did the sun rise from the west. That Stone face (Rui) praise me? Something is not right." Her intuition told her to run away.

Rui looked at Achara and said, " I would like to give him a special position in the army as a secondary advisor and follow me."

"Huh?" Achara eyes widen and looked at Rui.

Rui continued, "Last night, I also see potential in Aron fighting skill at the scent concealing forest. He has potential."

"As a benefit, I would like to give him a special treatment. I will personally train her on fighting." Rui smiled at her as if he was a devil.

"What?" Achara who was sitting, stood up and hit the table hard with her hands.

She glared at Rui.

.............................

Updated on 27th May 2023 (SAT)

2