chapter 0 – [the descent]
85 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erelim strolled across the pristine flooring softly.

His hands were tied with shackles that even God could not come out of unscathed. His cloak flowed across. He peered around, radiating bloodlust with his frigid eyes.

He was graciously sitting in the nearest seat closest to him; appearing to have nothing to worry about. All around him, others gossiped and chattered about his offense.

Some gazed at him with pity, others with contempt, and the majority with indifference. But it all quickly came to a halt as 6 'people' walked in. Their presences exuded confidence and omnipotency.

Watching calmly, they ambled closer and closer to himself. Their expressions varied from one another, each displayed their personalities perfectly. They sat down adjacent to him with reluctance.

However, another presence overshadowed them all.

It was them.

God. Their androgynous body glided down gracefully. Their hair flowed to the ends of their ankles, it was adorned with pure white accessories. No one truly knew their name.

The lower Angels shivered in both reverence and fear. Their wings fluttered in sign of respect for the Highest Being. However, compared to their shows of admiration, the other 7 held only complicated feelings towards Them.

"My 7 Children, I bestow upon you a mission; All of you will find a corresponding candidate fit for yourselves." Their voices, albeit being on the quieter side, bellowed loudly.

All 7 of them had the same reaction: pure rage.

But, as if they couldn't already notice the rising tension circulating in the court, they continued on. "Each of you will lose your memories and only be left with the fact you have a mission and your desires will be amplified."

"Ah! I had almost forgotten, each of you will lose 1 part of your body as compensation for gaining a human body!" They stuck their tongue out in a silly manner to lighten the mood, but it only deepened the rage stirring up inside of the 7.

"Well anyway, see-" Before God could finish his sentence, he was cut short by one of the 7.

"Almighty Lord, I question why you have granted us these glorious opportunities." Her voice was riddled with sarcasm, her name was-

"Angel of Peace, Tartys, this mission will decide the fate of us all," Their voice was laced with bitter anger at being interrupted, but it was quickly concealed."So I truly hope you complete this to the best of your abilities. Anyhow~ Meeting adjourned!" 

God sent their hand into the air. The 7 of them awaited to be transported as they expected their rides to come quickly. But what welcomed them was the gaping depths growing underneath them.

Their wings flapped around in a vain attempt at landing on solid ground, but that idea quickly made itself clear it wasn't possible now. Erelim tried to get any of his 3 pairs of wings to flutter, but once again, that idea was quickly shut down.

As they fell into the depths each of them had lost their memories and a body part of them. 

4