Chapter 1: Cloudly Night (Rewrite)
3k 7 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a cloudy night, the moon hid behind dark clouds like a shy girl. The moon was not visible in the starry sky because of the dark clouds that engulfed it like a veil, making the night bleaker and muffled.

In the middle of the night, a light wind blew. The refreshing wind spread at dusk and dissipated the remaining warmth of the past summer. Mother Nature did not forget her  children, she sent the wind to cool off her children at the end of a difficult hot summer.

Accompanied by a night, the business owners lowered their shutters and set off for their homes. Some would go home and sleep, some would spend time with their family, others would drink to relieve their loneliness and the stress of work.

Hello again. I just finished rewriting the series and I want to explain some things.

First of all, when I rewrote the series, I left some parts similar. If you ask what episodes are, it is similar from the 1st part to the 3-year breakup part. But don't worry, it's not ctrl+c + ctrl+v. As I said, I am writing the series from the beginning, so some things will change.

Secondly, the series will change from start to finish, even if it is similar. Big and small changes will come to the series, I will try to write as if I am making you read a new series as much as I can.

Finally, even if this series is so bad, I will not write it again and I will continue until I finish it. I can edit the parts with very bad language, but other than that, I will continue until the end.

Other than that, I can't think of much else. If you have questions, write them here, I'll try to answer them as I see them. (I can give minimal spoilers.)

-------------------------------------------

The owner of the last shop, which was open in the dark of night, lowered its shutters and disappeared in the dark of night to go home.

A young man was coming out of this store.  He had young, healthy white hair. With black eyes and black feathers as dark as nightfall, his white eyes showed that he was not a disease.

His hair, which was white up to the hair follicles, was too natural and healthy to contain any dye or substance.

The white-haired teenager walked alone down the dark alley with a bag in his hand. As the empty street filled with the young man's footsteps, his steps accompanied the night wind.

As the youngster continued to walk through the dark and unintended street without fear, he pulled his phone out of his pocket. After opening the program to text his friend, he took a picture of what was in the bag in his hand.

[Blake: Mike, I got it. Here's his picture. *Photo.jpg*]

[Mike: Oh, good-]

[Mike: Wait, that's what I saw over there???]

[Mike: Are you lying, signed? Did you get a package with the deceased's signature!!]

[Blake: Yep.]

[Mike: SELL TO ME. Sell it to me. I'll give you two, no, three times the cost. Just sell it to me.]

[Blake: I'm sorry, I'm thinking of leaving this as a family legacy to my grandchildren.]

[Mike: Grandpa...]

[Blake: I don't remember having a grandson like you.]

As Blake waited for his friend's message, a smile appeared on his face. He didn't care about giving him or selling the books he had, unlike Mike, he wasn't a fan of such books.

If Mike kept insisting, he could sell it to him or give it to him. After all, unlike him, Mike was crazy about books like this.

But he chose not to. He liked making fun of Mike.

[Mike: Ighh... You bully, I hate you.]

[Blake: Stop making fun of me, or you'll lose even the smallest of thoughts I've ever had to give you.]

[Mike: Did you watch the anime I told you about?]

[Blake: It was a quick transition.]

[Mike: You told me.]

[Blake:...]

[Mike... ]

[Blake: I haven't watched yet. After the last time I watched it, I was a little hesitant.]

[Mike: I told you not to watch MHA in the first place!]

Blake sighed helplessly. It was true that Mike warned him many times. He didn't listen to Mike because he thought his choice was a good idea.

Blake was an 18-year-old boy who had just finished high school.

He had natural white hair and a good look. But other than that, if you ask him what's best, Blake would tell you about his academic achievement.

But it wasn't because he had a big IQ or because he was smarter than his peers. His academic achievements were high because while his peers were young,  Blake spent every hour and second studying.

Test books, questions, formulas, numbers, and words were his best friends and he devoted every spare hour, every spare second to his lessons.

Blake's background wasn't as good as the people at his school. While the parents of some were doctors and pilots, some of them were singers and celebrities. Blake's family is;

Farmer!

It was the farmers who made their living with crops and had to work in the fields most of the day. They had to protect their crops from excessive sun, rain, snow, hail, and all kinds of harmful conditions, and some days they could even lose sleep.

Blake was the child of such a family and was proud to be a part of such a family.

But his pride didn't change that there were challenges he had to go through. While others were hiring private tutors, taking lessons from the best teachers and taking private courses, and building their future with the support of their family, Blake was trying to achieve something by dedicating every second to studying.

Unlike the others, he was aware that his family does not have much income and knew that he had to give up something to achieve something.

Blake had no problem with that either. Every day, he grit his teeth and cling to the idea that he would live a good life in the future.

But there's a limit to everything. Even the hardest rock was doomed to turn to dust after a while.

And Blake's limit came when he finished high school.

He was bored. Bored with lectures and formulas and numbers and words. What he wanted was to relax for a while and spend time like his peers.

He was a part of it in what Blake was carrying in his arms and arguing about with Mike.

Comic Books.

Blake made it to a good college. It was below the best, if not the best, in the country and it was every young man's dream. However,  Blake froze his enrollment for a year despite winning such a university.

It's a year of lessons, and he wasn't going to get involved in anything about it, and he was going to do what he wanted. He even had a list.

The list stretched from making friends he couldn't make in high school to anime and comics that his border friends talked about all the time, and he had a lot of other stuff.

[Mike: I'm going to bed. I have class tomorrow, see you.]

[Blake: Cya.]

Looking at Mike's message, Blake thought of the first time they met.

Making a friend was something Blake couldn't do because of the lessons, so he couldn't get a girlfriend or have a friend to talk to.

He met Mike on his way to freeze his record. Blake went to talk to the principal of the university to freeze his enrollment, while Mike was on his way to complete his registration.

Blake met Mike and befriended him. One of his goals was accomplished that day, blake finally made a friend.

Anime and comic books were two of Blake's big goals. At school, his classmates talked about it all the time. Especially about animes.

"Sasuka Ainz-sama", "Esdeath-sama", "Onii-chan", "Loli", "Chuunibyou", "Isekai", "Truck-kun"... These and other words were the words Blake kept hearing in his class. At first, he thought it was a trend that friends produced or that had been trending in recent days.

Over time, he learned that these words are anime culture. Anime lovers use such words all the time.

While hanging out with Mike one day, Blake found out that he was a senior "Weeb". He was an 8-year anime fan.

Comics, DC, Marvel, Superheroes... Although they had a large audience, they were less popular than anime. Blake preferred this genre to anime. And surprisingly Mike also had a great deal of experience in this genre.

Blake decided to talk to Mike and get advice on these genres. He asked what should be the first anime to watch, what genre should it be, and similar questions, and as a result, he decided on Toradora anime. [EN: The first anime I watched. It's a series that I really like, from the plot to the characters, and it's the anime that makes me watch more anime.]

"Ahh, the more I remember, the more I get nervous." Blake's fingers holding the bag full of comics tightened as he remembered the anime he was watching.

That day, she was leaving Mike and going home to watch the Toradora anime. He saw a promotional poster on the road. The poster was the poster of an event where various animes were cosplayed and several anime photos that could be cosplayed were engraved on the poster.

He saw a poster there that interested him. It was a visual photo of an anime called My Hero Academia. [--->]

Blake's interest was captured looking at the poster, he just wanted to watch the annual, even if it was visual, and quickly began to watch as he went home.

And he regretted it.

The reason was the main character. Watching the main character cry all the time during the first season was very frustrating for Blake.

He was excited after learning that Mc was Quirkless in the first episodes. The reason was that he thought that he would be a nice character who tried to overcome the intelligence of the main character and the weaknesses of his opponents' Quirks, without Quirk, but this idea fell through over time.

The main character draws strength from hero number 1 and for some reason was crying in every situation. It was a complete disappointment for Blake.

Blake repeatedly asked why the main character was crying so much. He didn't say anything about crying in bone fractures. At the time, Blake's arms were trapped under a tractor while helping his family, and he knew what it was like to break a bone.

His problem was that in situations where he didn't need to cry, for some reason he cried or almost cried.

Finishing the first season by clenching his teeth, Blake's interest in anime faded. He planned to take a break for a few days and then come back again.

He didn't come back and hasn't seen a single anime since. He forced himself to watch anime, but his first impression was so bad that he always gave up in the end.

Having given up on anime, Blake devoted himself to comics and decided to read a few starter books. After arguing with Mike for a while, he soon decided to buy a package that was planned to be released a long time ago, but whose release was delayed due to some troubles.

The first episodes of all the famous characters in dc and the marvel universe were included in this package. The package was recommended by Mike to make up for his poor experience.

''-lp''

Actually, Blake read the first chapters of his comic books at Mike's house. He bought this pack because he liked most comics and wanted to have one of his own.

''-elp''

The package did not include the first chapters of the comic book series, but also a lot of comics in a single book containing chapters 1-2-3.

"Help me! Please help me."'

"Shut up that woman's mouth."

"I'm trying, boss, but her constant kicking is making it difficult.''

"Then hold it tighter or tie it to something. We need to get out of here now."

As Blake dived into the thoughts, he heard voices coming from an alley near the street full of people. The voices were the cry of a helpless woman and the voice of two men.

When Blake turned his head around, he saw every person passing through the area with distressed faces.  They didn't seem to want to get involved in something that had nothing to do with them.

No, they were scared. Blake could see how people were missing their eyes and avoiding the dark alley by pulling sideways on the road. They're doing it because they're scared.

"Natural..." Blake shrugged his shoulder as he continued to walk. Although he wasn't scared like the others, he didn't want to go into the dark alley for a lot of reasons.

Only a fool would enter a dark and narrow alley without any preparation or training. Except that the street was dark and narrow, Blake hadn't had any melee training, in such a situation he couldn't do anything even if he walked in heroically.

It wasn't known how many people were in the alley, there could have been more than the person they heard, and if they swooped on him, he wouldn't even have a chance to escape. It was also unclear if they had a gun with them.

When all this was taken into account, only a fool would go into the alley.

After Blake shrugged his shoulders, he continued to walk as if nothing had happened. Despite all these setbacks, there would be people who would go into the dark, narrow alley and play hero by trying to save her, but Blake wasn't one of them.

He had no intention of becoming a hero.

Blake put his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.  After looking around quickly, he found what he was looking for and headed for his target.

"I'm sorry..." A few seconds later, he reached his destination. He was in the sight of an ordinary police car standing in front of the coffee shop with red and blue lights on it.

Blake had no intention of helping her directly, instead, he would help her differently.

"Hm?" With Blake's call, the police officer turned to Blake, who was leaning into the police car and handing his friend the other cup of coffee he was holding.

Blake's suspicious appearance and the way he tilted his head and concealed his face raised police suspicions. As he secretly put his hand to his gun, the look on his face didn't fluctuate.

"I heard a woman screaming and a couple of men screaming in the dark alley over there. I think there's been a kidnapping. I decided to come to you because I didn't know how many people were inside and I didn't know if they were armed." Blake turned his body to avoid the watchful gaze of the cop trying to see his face inside his hoodie.

Police followed Blake's finger and looked into the dark alley, which people specifically avoided. People passing by the alley were especially avoiding it after taking a single look at the alley with a painful look.

"Come with me." The officer gently slapped his friend's shoulder with the back of his hand.

"Wait here." He said two words when he walked past Blake. He put his hand on his gun and quickly began running to the scene.

"Of course..." His voice muted and he whispered in a way that only he could hear. "It's like I'm going to get in trouble like this."

Pat!

When he quickly intended to leave the scene, he collided with the police officer who exited the car. While Blake was staggering, the bag he fixed to one finger fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry," The police officer who got out of the car ran towards the scene after apologizing without looking back.

"It doesn't matter." With a wry smile, he began collecting comics that came out of the bag.

Crackle!

"Oh, it's dirty." Ignoring the light and thunder that lit up the night, he tried to clean up the dirt and dust that was covered in comics with his hands.

After making sure he cleaned it properly, he put the bag on the hood of the vehicle and tried to tie it in a tight knot after putting the comics in it. But it failed.

It was hard to close the bag because of the number of comics. It took a few minutes to tie the bag with a little stretch. He didn't want to carry a bag like a child, he made sure it was tied well several times.

Dip! Dip!

"Damn..." He lined the bag on his arm so that the water came through the mouth of the bag and didn't affect the comics, and he turned around to leave.

"Hey! You, STOP!''

Blake had already turned to leave when he heard the policeman's voice behind him. He raised his hands in the air and slowly turned his back.

"Policeman, I'm not guilty. I said everything I could and I intended to go home. I just dont want to-''  Blake's eyes opened slowly as he explained himself. He was waiting for a scene in which a police officer ran at him to stop him, but the scene was completely different than he thought.

A man the size of a pine split was running towards him. The officer was shouting at the man to stop him running after him with one hand on his gun.

When Blake and the big man came face-to-face, a crooked smile appeared on the man's face. He found a way to escape the relentless chase.

He pointed the gun at Blake. As long as he shot Blake, the police would let him go.

The scene in Blake's vision slowed down. The movement of the offender's finger pulling the trigger, the policeman pulling his gun helplessly, and the pair's running speed slowed down. They didn't actually slow down, they just seemed to slow down in Blake's vision.

Click! Bang!

CRACkle!

He heard the sound of the trigger being pulled, the explosion of the gun, and the stifling noise of thunder at the same time. The smell of gunpowder filled Blake's nose, and he felt severe pain in his chest.

Tsss!!

Not only did he hear the burning of the flesh, he felt it in his body. The burning sensation inside was unbearable. But unlike the heat in his chest, his limbs felt icy. The power to his legs went out and he fell on the sidewalk.

"You can't be serious..." Between weakness and cold, his mouth filled with a metallic taste. He couldn't hold the blood in his mouth any longer and threw up. Blood coming out of his chest and mouth at the same time caused the pavement to be painted red.

CRACKLE!

The sound of thunder filled the city. The light of the white lightning caused the whole city to light up for a few seconds. Even Blake's darkened vision lit up for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry, boy, but you have to die for my escape." Blake's enlightened vision was filled with the criminal's cheeky smile.

He was in a good mood, as opposed to killing a criminal. He could see the police were already heading for the teenager who had been shot, and there was no one nearby who could chase him. As long as he ran away, he was free.

"You bastard!" Blake's anger is through the roof. A force gathered in his arms, which he did not know where it came from, and held the criminal's leg.

The criminal lost his balance with the grip on his leg and fell to the ground. His face hit the ground, his nose bones were broken by hitting the curb, and clean parts of the red-painted sidewalk were painted with his blood.

"Unlike you, I'm not sorry, asshole. You're coming with me. '' Despite being on the brink of death, he smiled cheekily to show his bloody teeth and raised his last strong middle finger on his body to the culprit.

The officer quickly arrived and kicked away the offender's gun before aligning his arms behind him. After aligning the offender's arms with his hands, he pressed his knee against his back.

"I want backup! I need immediate backup to the scene. For three wounded, two lightly and one seriously-' The sound that filled Blake's ears began to become muffled with every second that passed.

"Hang on, boy. Support is on the way." Those were the last words Blake heard. He could no longer hear anything, his moving hand and his hand clenched in the form of a fist. As the cold feeling he felt in his limbs disappeared, all he had left was his only vision.

"It's beautiful." Blake couldn't hear, he couldn't feel, maybe he couldn't even breathe. But his vision was very clear. The dance of white lightning in dark clouds, like a fish floating in the water, was captivating.

The sky was putting on one last show like it was sending Blake off. Amid the pleasant lightning dances, the swelling flashed.

CRACKLE

His ears, which he thought he could no longer hear, were filled with thunder. His thoughts were replaced by a comfortable sleep. Right now, all he wanted to do was close his eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

And he did. Blake closed his eyes with a pleasant smile on his face and fell into a deep sleep with the melodic tone of thunder sounds that were scary for others.

Never to hear again, never to see such a beautiful sight again...

Never wake up again.

"BOY! BOYYYYYY!!!!'

Amid human screams and police shouting, Blake fell asleep and his heart stopped beating. His organs, which could not receive blood, stopped after they had done their duty for the last time.

Fuuuu!!

In the noisy environment, the dying body took its last breath. But no one could hear it. The dying body's final cry, its last struggle to make its presence known, dissipated amid the noise.

CRACKLEE!!!

Maybe someone heard about it. Mother Nature roared to let him know that She had heard of her son and had sent him off. As she cried for her son, who had no sin, the dark clouds flashed among the clouds, which were now illuminated by lightning.

The roar of the sky frightened the police and the criminal. The thunder was the loudest they've ever heard in their entire lives. It was so loud, even the people who escaped froze with fear.

CRACKLE!! CABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!

The dark clouds containing the lightning have finally dropped their cargo.  While the sound of the thunder that shook the whole world echoed in the city, the lightning directed to the earth illuminated the world for a few seconds like the sun.

Lightning strikes at the speed of light. İts target was Blake's body, who died.

The officer shielded his hand from his eyes to protect his eyes from the lightning that landed and engulfed Blake and the police vehicle. But it didn't work and he had to close his eyes.

After a few seconds, the brightness of the lightning dissipated. The dark clouds relaxed like a man holding his load.  As the lightning dissipated as if it never existed, all that remained was the rains descending from the dark clouds to the earth.

As if mother nature was mourning for her child as if the world was crying, rain that had never been experienced before began to fall in the city.

The police officer opened his eyes. Where there used to be a body and a vehicle turned into a burnt crater, and there was nothing left.

41