Chapter 6: Second Power (Rewrite)
1.3k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

QYM was divided into two parts. The first was the normal part where people could do their daily routines. People were training here to warm up the muscles, such as warm-ups, running, light fighting with sandbags, etc.
 
The second part was the "private" rooms. These rooms were mostly rooms made of special substances, based on the effects of the harmful Quirk. 
 
In the room specially prepared for explosions, melting, a correlation, poison, etc., the person could do what he wanted. He could have destroyed the room if he could. In this case, the company would be grateful to the person who did this because it would kind of show them weaknesses and help them get better.
 
We strayed a little bit from the subject, such a room had a major flaw. That was the lack of a camera system or any security system in the room.
 
The security system or something like that was made of unstable materials compared to the room. That's why they were among the first to be destroyed in an explosion in the room. 
 
The camera didn't cost much. For the rich, the money was not worth talking about, but that was only if thousands of cameras weren't destroyed.
 
Constantly destroying thousands, ten thousand of cameras and installing new ones became a headache after a while. Although it was ignored at first, it eventually turned into a giant black hole at the expense.
 
Rather than suffer such expense headaches, QYM put up a few rules in private rooms and removed the cameras.
 
Rule 1: Only one person can enter each room.
 
Rule 2: Electronic devices cannot be inserted into the room from the outside.
 
Rule 3: If you cause damages above the amount specified in the agreement, you will have to pay.
 
Rule 4:...
 
Rule 5:...
 
That's how the rules went. But since Blake had no problem with any of them, he instantly accepted them all. All he wanted was to clear up the questions in his head where no one would see him.
 
Blake entered the room after the check. The room wasn't as pure black as Blake thought. It was painted in a variety of colors and didn't have the pressed air Blake imagined.
 
There was no gym equipment in the room where Blake was found. This was because the gym equipment was stored in a special compartment so that it would not be damaged during training.
 
Blake went to the special compartment of the device he was looking for and pressed the red button on the floor. When the button was pushed, the floor opened after clicking for a while and a treadmill rose.
 
The state-of-the-art treadmill was wrapped in a veneer. There was a warning note on the veneer that wrapped every inch of the treadmill without bloating.
 
One of the rules given to Blake and the other people was that he could only scrap two devices. If he got past that number, he should have paid for it, as it says above. 
 
Blake climbed on the treadmill after removing the note and the veneer.
 
"Fuuu..." After exhaling deeply, he stretched for a while. As his eyes shone with determination, he prepared himself.
 
Pat!
 
It started with a little step. His steps were slower than a normal walk. With each step he accelerated, his steps turned into a walk.
 
Every second he walked, he started accelerating. Until he started running. When the run began, Blake's legs began to move most efficiently and naturally.
 
The bar showing the speed of the person on the treadmill started to rise slowly. The moment he had already reached his top speed in his previous life, the bar did not rise a single unit.
 
Blake was trying to run with all his might. Every step he took was aimed at being faster than the other.
 
Despite running with all his might, he was strangely relaxed. When he ran so fast in his previous life, his lungs would start working like an engine. His whole body would be screaming for air, his body so wet with sweat as if he was bathing.
 
But he didn't have that problem at the moment. He could breathe normally, and not a drop of sweat would come out of his body. His body was as relaxed as ever, the fatigue from using all his strength was nowhere to be seen.
 
When he was thinking about Blake's body quirks, a strange feeling engulfed his body. The shackles on his body seemed to be severed, he felt freer than ever. He seemed to be able to go anywhere he wanted, anytime.
 
Babump! Babump!
 
With each heartbeat, a slight feeling of lethargy passed through his veins. The feeling of lethargy that started in the heart and spread to the tip of his limbs was a sweet feeling rather than disturbing.
 
Lightning bolts appeared in Blake's eyes and he danced around his pupil.
 
Bztt! Bztttt!
 
A subtle electric sound spewed pure white lightning from Blake's body. As lightning instantly ejected from his body, his speed increased instantly.
 
112 km/h
 
Blake's hands and legs were blurred by moving too fast.  They've lost their old net structure, there's an ambiguous blur left.
 
200 km/h
 
Every cell was screaming for a faster run. As the lightning arcs continued to float through his body, Blake decided to grant the body's request.
 
378 km/h
 
As if that wasn't his last speed, Blake kept accelerating. The rhythm of his heart rate changed as soon as his speed increased. It was faster than ever, faster than any human being.
 
500 km/h
 
And his speed increased for the last time. As smoke billowed from the treadmill, the smell of burning filled Blake's nose. The instantaneous heat increase disrupted the treadmill, causing the over-speed bolts to loosen.
 
Smelling the burn, Blake gradually slowed down his speed. His feet gradually slowed down until he finally stopped, and eventually, he stopped.
 
"Apparently... I have a special power." He tilted his head, put his hands on both sides of the treadmill. 
 
Blake's head was full of thoughts. But his heart was beating with excitement. A bright smile appeared on his face as his hands holding the treadmill were slightly tightened.
 
He had the special power he thought he had, and it was no ordinary power. If what he predicted was true, he had Flash's power.
 
The Flash, aka "The Fastest Man Alive," was one of the series Blake read. It was about a man who gained superhuman powers after being struck by lightning. And this series was one of Blake's favorites.
 
At first, he didn't think he'd have that power. The reason he thought was his death, Blake was dead, and he didn't imagine the power would come with him. However, in his opinion, he had the power of the flash.
 
"I think something happened in my death." Blake thought about the moment he died. When he died, there was a storm of white lightning, just like the ones that came out of his body.

After thinking for a while, he nodded his head and cleared his thoughts. He couldn't change what had happened, he had to deal with the present.
 
Blake activated the force to reconfirm what happened. It was hard to explain exactly how he did it. When Blake wanted to speed up, it just happened.
 
Bzztttzz! Bzztt!! 
 
As the sounds of lightning echoed through the field, Blake's vision slowed down. The progression of black steam rising from the treadmill slowed down like a slow-motion movie. 
 
Blake took a step forward. It was one step, but Blake appeared on the other side of the room the next second. 
 
Blake's pupils trembled. He put his hands against the wall and closed his eyes and exhaled deeply. He knew he could do something big if he didn't stop right now. 
 
In his previous life, he was just another person. He couldn't run as fast as an athlete, let alone that speed. Now he had an opportunity to be so fast, it was a big deal that he didn't even go out and play the hero.
 
After Blake calmed himself down, he turned around and came to a different area, and called for another treadmill.
 
One of QYM's rules allowed you to destroy two tools a week. Blake knew it, but he knew he had to get used to his new power. That's why he took his last right without thinking.
 
As for his Quirk, he was going to start training him starting next week. Besides, he didn't need to do heavy training right now to train him, all he needed was to train his body to its limits. He could have done it in the normal part.
 
Blake spent the rest of the day training. Because of his experience, it took him six hours to pert a treadmill this time.
 
Blake spent the rest of the day training. It took him 6 hours to break a treadmill this time because he had experience.

Although he had not gained much from his 6-hour training, he had taken his first step in training.
 
It's a 500 km/h step.
 
Blake met Yamamoto, who was waiting for him outside, and they went home together. When he got home, he ate his food and took a refreshing shower before putting himself to bed.
 
In the morning, he got up early, learning from his mistake. After he ate his food and changed, he left.
 
He waited for the school car to arrive. After about 15 minutes, the car arrived and Blake got in. When the bus driver saw Blake getting on properly this time, he nodded his head with approval.
 
Blake sat in the back and started watching outside like he did yesterday. 
 
The cold weather blew and sobered up the sleepy students. Unlike the others, Blake was awake, not gram-sleepy. 
 
The car arrived at the school after 30 minutes. He walked between the students who exited the vehicle with half-closed eyes and headed towards his classroom.
 
The lessons were boring. It wasn't that boring, thanks to the intersected Japanese history and Japanese. Due to Blake's strict study habits, Japanese history and  Japanese lessons passed quickly and the final lesson came.
 
The last lesson was the quirks version of physical education.
 
Quirk Physical Education.
 
Quirk Physical Education was a course in which the person showed their Quirk in front of teachers and took the advice. Sometimes the students would collide with each other, gaining combat experience.  
 
The other students were looking forward to this lesson during the day. Everyone was looking forward to this lesson for their reasons, whether it was working on their Quirks or showing off to others.
 
Except for Blake, it wasn't something he could show Quirk to anyone like that. All he had to do was educate, educate and educate himself.
 
However, he had some expectations from this course. Or rather, from his teacher. His teachers had been a hero in the past, and he thought he could get some advice from him for his Quirk.
 
**
 
"Uh...". Blake cast a glance at the teacher across from him, questioning whether he was sure. His eyes flickered between the paper in his hand and his teacher's.
 
"What is it, Blake-kun?" The teacher didn't understand the reason for Blake's gaze and asked in a naïve way.
 
"Nothing, thank you." Blake shook his head helplessly and turned around and headed to the side. 
 
He thought the teacher might give him some good advice, but that's not how it happened. The advice on the paper was already on Blake's mind.
 
When Blake stepped aside, he started looking around. Watching the Quirks and what they could do was fun for Blake. 
 
Blake started studying another class near his class. He'd already seen the Quirks of his class, and they weren't that interesting.
 
While searching for something interesting, he saw Tamaki.
 
Tamaki activated his Quirk between his clenched teeth. A small sprout appeared on his hand, but that was his limit, nothing else happened.
 
"What's the matter, Amajiki?" Tamaki turned to the crowd, startled by his teacher's question. When he saw the gaze of his classmates full of fun and contempt, his body trembled, forcing his sense of escaping and hiding in a dark place.
 
"You should be able to do better with your Quirk. Try it, please."' 
 
In the words of the teacher, he grinned his teeth and directed his Quirk to grow the sprout. The sprout grew a little larger while his forehead was covered in sweat, but that was his limit.
 
"Enough is enough. Go back."' Tamaki nodded his head and began walking with his head bowed, without looking at his friends holding him back so as not to laugh.
 
Blake went quiet, didn't know exactly what to do or say. So he decided to take care of his own business and look at the area where Mirio was.
 
"Hahahaha... Togata, what are you doing?"' The students were laughing loudly as Blake looked to Mirio's side. 
 
The reason they laughed was because of Mirio's condition. Mirio's hands were able to cross the board in front of him, but that wasn't the case for his head and the rest of his body. His body couldn't get through the board, so he was in a funny position.
 
"I said it's hard, but next time I'll do it right." He explained with a bright smile on his face, pointing his thumb at himself before heading to Tamaki's side.
 
The dual towards Blake because of Tamaki, who was bothered by the mocking eyes staring at them. Blake greeted and greeted the two with a smile on his face.

 
''What's up?'' 
 
''Blake, can we hang out here for a while? The eyes are a little uncomfortable  for Tamaki."  Mirio put both hands together in front of his face.
 
"Yes. I'm fine with it.'
 
"Thank you." Tamaki and Mirio sat on either side of Blake after getting the approval and started talking. More precisely, Blake and Mirio, Tamaki was busy burying his face in the wall and trying to get lost because of his staring eyes.
 
Time has passed and school is over, it's time to go.
 
At least it should have been, but the school car was damaged due to the fault of a bad driver and it would take a while for a replacement to arrive.
 
'If I run, I'll be fine, won't I?' 
 
If he ran at his new pace, he could probably get home in 15 minutes. He wouldn't have to worry about the cops and the radars as long as he took the side streets.
 
'What's the most it can be?'
 
Blake opened the map and marked the area where his house was, then entered an alley without students.
 
"Let's go." Blake's mark covered his body with elegant pure white lightning bolts. The dark alley suddenly began to shine. 
 
Vhoshh!!
 
Blake came out of the dark alley with sparkle and went into a different alley. It caused the streets it crossed to be lit up in pure white.
 
Right, left, right, straight, left, and left again.
 
Blake kept running up to a mile from his house. When he reached the milestone, he tried to slow down.

 “Okay, I should start slowing down as soon as I cross that road.” Blake tried to slow down as he left the dark area of ​​the alley.
 
"Hm?" As he slowed down, a light was attached to his eyes, and when he turned his head to where the light came from, his eyes widened.
 
Time has slowed down. As he pulled the smell of gas oil that filled his nostrils into his lungs, the headlights took his eyes. He dodged the truck that almost hit him.
 
''Oh, fuck.” As he entered the street, he lost his balance due to his dazzling eyes and fell. He surrendered his body to the effects of the law of inertia.
 
Pat!
 
After his body glided through the air for a while, he hit the muddy floor. There was a loud "Krrtt" coming from the back of the scapula. 
 
The pain of his crushed and sprained flesh caused his eyes to expand. While wetting his blood clothes, he felt a strange absence in the fractured scapula part. 
 
When his body hit the ground, he bounced and once again began flying uncontrollably. After his body flew for a while, he approached the ground again and fell on his arm. He lost sensation in his arm as an annoying "Karrtt!" sound came from his arm.
 
His body bounced and fell on his face this time. The pain of the skinning sensation could not be transmitted to his brain due to the dizziness in his brain due to the knocking of his face. Blood started pouring out of his nose, mouth, and face.
 
The last time Blake's body bounced and fell to the ground, he started rolling. Until he hit garbage-filled bags lined up next to each other.
 
Pat! Bam! CROACKK!!
 
 

21