Chapter 9: OHRMG
1.3k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This and the following chapters will not be rewritten. This and the following chapters are all original.

For those of you who have just started reading the MHA, some parts of this chapter contain spoilers. I will mark with *.
-----------------------------------------
[1 year later]
 
"Is this the right place?" Blake looked at the man, who shivered with cold and fear, as he warmed his hands inside the covers of his hoodie.
 
His raven-black eyes glowed with a cold light. 
 
"Y-Y-Yes." The distraught man nodded repeatedly in fear. He continued to nod his head, regardless of the pain, a lethargic and painful sensation he felt in his head due to constant movement, or the blood flowing from his face.
 
"Tell me the story of this place." Blake turned his eyes to the building in front of him. Looking at the swanky building in front of him, it was unclear what he was thinking.
 
"Y-Yes, now." 
 
The building in front of Blake and the man was called "OHRMG", also known as the "One Hundred Rich People Guild", which was home to the richest people in the world.  
 
Their job was to serve or do business with the richest people in the world. His arms ranged from hot springs, hotels, foreign currency, gambling, anything a rich man could do. It was possible in "OHRMG" for the person to be rich, to double his wealth, or to enjoy his wealth.
 
This discrimination of OHRMG was very vocal at the time, but because of the support of the rich and their money, they could move on without any problems.
 
The name "OHRMG" was that the 100 people in the formation were the richest hundred people in the world. There were more than 100 people in the formation, but whoever entered the "Fundamental Hundred" classification was considered the richest in the world.
 
However, it was not so easy to enter "Fundamental Hundred". It's said it had very strict rules and entry requirements.
 
This was the visible face of OHRMG, the one that concerned Blake.
 
The dark side of OHRMG lay in the underground wars.
 
The Underground Wars was a place where death came true and could be the worst dreams of heroes or children on the surface.
 
Everything was valid in the Underground Wars. Doping, guns, Quirk, cheats, you could use anything you wanted, you could do anything you wanted. Of course, things like r*** weren't allowed to spoil the audience's eyes.
 
If the person won, they would receive a certain amount of prize money, and if they lost, they would die or be seriously injured. Fortunately, OHRMG provided health services to the person in such situations.
 
"Something else I should know?" Blake was now looking at the shabby building in front of him from a different perspective. For him now, instead of a luxury building, it was a fighting ground where he could gain experience and sharpen himself.
 
"'Ermm...". The wounded man, who didn't want to screw it up, is dedicated to thinking for himself. Although impossible due to the pain in various parts of his body,  he grits his teeth and tried to think.
 
"As far as I know, the organization has All For One in it.'' Blake's interest was captured in the man's words. He nodded his head to keep it going.
 

*
"All For One was involved in an incident called the Underground Masked Ball years ago..." 
 
The Underground Masquerade happened years ago. The event, organized by All For One, was a paradise for vigilantes. They could do whatever they wanted and act as they wished without burying their heads in the ground.
 
They could fight, kill, torment, make money separately, the event initially attracted all kinds of bad guys.
 
But that's where the real problem started. When the true face of All For One is revealed.
 
The event descended into chaos thanks to several heroes, with some people's Quirk stolen and others turned into pawns for All For One. Therefore, as a result of the incident, no one was involved in such an event organized by All For One again.
 
Years passed and when the Underground Wars rose, All For One appeared and became one of the main supporters of the event. At first, everyone was hesitant, they thought their Quirk would be stolen again.
 
Dying wasn't a problem for anyone. If they die, so be it. But if they survived and their Quirks were gone, then everyone, whether they were villains, heroes, or policemen, would be on their heads and their lives would turn into hell. They couldn't let that happen.
 
Fortunately, the four at the top assured them that this would not happen. If that happened,  All  For  One would have been killed by them themselves.

*

 
"Tell me about the four on the hill." Blake kept quiet for a while to assimilate the information. He finally asked intending to learn the word that caught his attention.
 
"The top four changed to the top five when All For One arrived. No one knows their true identities. Their real identities are hidden even at OHRMG. We only know their nicknames. These are the ones that are going to 
 
Pink Lavender
 
Red Lava 
 
Harem King
 
Grumpy Hound 
 
Faceless Man, aka All For One
 
The power of those at the top was said to be at a level that could compete with All For One. That's why All For One, which initially wanted to take this event into one hand, became one of the tops in their words.
 
It was also thought that each of them was among the 10 richest people in the world.
 
"Anything else?" Blake moved lightly in his hoodie. He put himself deeper so he wouldn't be affected by the cold wind blowing in the dark of night.
 
"Mmm..." The wounded man thought repeatedly to confirm that he had not missed anything.
 
"No," he said. The result didn't change, he didn't know anything else.
 
"Good, you can go." He didn't see his face, so there was nothing wrong with letting him go for Blake. 
 
"Thank you, thank you..." The wounded man was glad he wasn't dead. After today, he swore he'd never be a villain again. He would settle in a village and live there to become a farmer.
 
The trauma from the beating he suffered a while ago had already exceeded the level he could handle. The punches he took all the time, maybe he'd follow him in all his dreams for the rest of his life.
 
Pat!
 
As the man was about to walk away with these thoughts, he tripped and fell to the ground. He slammed his face to the ground. The blood was coming out of his nose like it was coming out of the faucet.
 
He put his arms on the ground and raised himself to get up. When he turned around to turn around, he accidentally looked into Blake's hoodie with his eyeball.
 
In the dark of night and his hoodie, his face, buried in darkness, had sharp lines. He had messy white hair that contrasted with the darkness of the night. His handsome face, coupled with his sharp chin, produced a rather handsome face. And this face was surprisingly young, there was still room to improve.
 
But instead of appreciating the handsome face when he saw it, he was scared to the marrow. The cold eyes that looked at him like he was dead prevented him from appreciating the face.
 
"Hahhh, I didn't mean to kill you with the information you gave me." Blake turned his head to the sky and sighed.
 
"N-No. I... Gulp* I nothing... I didn't see anything. I-I swear... I didn't see anything...'' The man tried to explain himself and deny it. As his body trembled wildly, the power to his feet was cut off and he fell on his buttocks.
 
He used all his power to explain himself. He forced himself to swallow the lump in his throat and speak properly, but the fear that had spread throughout his heart made it impossible.
 
"I swear... Nothing-AHHHHHH'' noticed that the look in Blake's eyes had not changed and tried to turn around and run away.
 
Blake sighed once more and disappeared from where he was. The area where it was a few seconds ago was illuminated by an elegant white light that illuminated the darkness.
 
Crack!!
 
Before the silence came back, a breaking sound echoed through the quiet and refreshing night. Since there were no people around, no one would know that life had just faded away here.
 
A tall man dressed in a black hoodie emerged from the dark-covered area. He disappeared from the field with a white lightning bolt and reappeared a few seconds later. This time he had a mask in his hand.
 
The mask in his hand was a one-piece white mask. The eye parts were forming nicely and there was a black line on the cheekbone.
 
After Blake put the mask on his face, he walked in the direction he was talking about. 
 
If a person wanted to engage in The Underground Wars, he had to enter through a private entrance behind the building and say the special password.
 
Blake walked around the back of the building and went down the stairs to the warehouse. After a while, he came across a door.
 
Tak! Taktak! Tak! Taktak! TAK!
 
Blake knocked on the door in a special rhythm and waited. After a few seconds, the door opened slightly and a pair of eyes greeted him.
 
"Password" Muffled sound had a mechanical tone indicating that it used a sound changer.
 
"I am tired of the oppression and rules of the bright world, let me enjoy the freedom of darkness." Blake told the guy the code the villain told him.
 
Tak! Tıkırt! Clamp! Grrtt!!
 
The door closed and a few clicks and opening noises were heard. As the door opened, a single sound was heard in the darkroom.
 
"Go in and go straight ahead, don't change your path or you'll be thrown out." 
 
Blake came in with instructions. 
 
Pat!
 
The door was closed with a loud bang, but Blake continued easily. He went straight ahead without the need to look around. 
 
He walked nonstop for about 10 minutes. The walk took longer than you thought and imagined.
 
It took him 10 minutes to finally meet someone. In the middle of darkness, a man stood there with a friendly smile on his face.
 
"Welcome, dear guest. I'm the one who's going to record you. Let me ask you a few questions." The man spoke respectfully and bowed to Blake.  
 
"Go on." 
 
"I won't take up much of your time. I'm just going to ask you a few questions. First of all, what did you come here for? Fight? Illicit affairs? Gambling?''
 
"Fight".
 
"It's all right. What kind of fight are you going to take part in? To death or ordinary?''
 
"To the death."
 
"That's all right. What's your nickname?
 
"Hmm." Blake said the name that came to mind after a speeding thought session.
 
"White." The word, which had no deep meaning, completely explained Blake.
 
"Mr. White. I wish you a lot of lucrative battles. I hope the darkness will help you achieve what you want." 
 
Blake nodded his head. The guy turned around and started moving forward, and Blake followed.
 
During the two's march, several changes occurred in the environment. The muffled air was refreshed and the dark environment lightened slightly. Blake's ears filled with roaring and shouting, while his nose filled with the smell of blood, sweat, and various fluids.
 
"Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill HİİMMM!''
 
"Blood Lord! Blood Lord! Blood Lord"'
 
As the atmosphere was being moved, the voices of roaring people could be heard. Spits were flying as people who were crazy to see blood shouted at the blood lord to kill the opponent.
 
Blake's turned his eyes to the battle arena. The edges of the vast battle arena were covered with metal wires with the top open. The spotlight was hitting the field and illuminating the battle inside.
 
The battle of two men on the battlefield had just ended, and the man in the arena, his face unusually red, grinned sadly as he looked at the man in front of him.
 
One of the rules of the Underground Arena was that as long as you could get out of the arena, the war would end, but as long as you stayed in the arena, the war would go on until you died. 
 
And the Blood Lord had no intention of letting this man go. As his eyes shone in a brutal light, the sadistic look on his face peaked.
 
He waved his hand around the man's neck. Sharp knives placed on his hands slightly cut the man's throat and artery, causing blood to flow.
 
The man on the ground was paralyzed with pain. His eyes, staring at the Blood Lord, begged him to kill him. But the Blood Lord had no intention of doing so.
 
He waved his hands over and over again. The man suffered injuries to his body, large and small. Each wound was made with skill and clarity as if it had been done by a professional doctor. 
 
Minutes passed and the one-sided, bloody torture continued. But no one was bothered. The surrounding audience cheered with wild roars, expressing their desire to see blood and cursing the tortured man to die.
 
Blake sighed as he looked around. The more he saw the true face of mankind, the more he understood how right his decisions were.
 
Corrupt villains like this could not be reformed by being sent to prison. They'd come back and try to bite you again, and the only way for them was to die or be tortured. 
 
'Anyway, it's none of my business. I had no intention of letting go of my enemies from the start.' Blake's thoughts dissipated when the man in front of him turned to him.
 
"Sir, this is your card. You'll only be called 1154 for a while. If you can win 5 battles, we will produce a special card for you. Have a good time." After the attendant said what he was going to say and gave Blake the token with the number "1154" written on it, he leaned over to Blake and walked past Blake to get back to his former place.
 
Blake started wiggling the token the man gave him on his fingers. The token, made of iron, had a clean surface and reflected Blake's face like a mirror with the light hitting it.
 
After Blake pocketed the token,  he went up to the audience to wait his turn and sat in the front row. The man next to Blake was watching the game and cheering, too active to notice that he was sitting.
 
"KILL! KILL! YEAHHHH'' When the blood lord finally killed the man, the entire audience stood up and screamed wildly. They welcomed the loss of human life with enthusiasm and joy.
 
"Oh, it's a piece of fucking shit. If you're going to lose, at least try to get out. At least I could get some of my money back."
 
"DAMN IT, GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!"
 
"Sir, calm down. I've warned you about this many times. Although this person is promising, to be a sponsor-''
 
"I KNOW. But he had some great fights. FUCKK!''
 
Some were saddened by his death. They were not saddened by the death as expected from the people who came here but by the effects of their death on them.
 
Blake decided not to care about the environment anymore and turned his attention to the battles that would happen. He was thinking of preparing himself for his war with the tricky tactics used in the war.
 
Time has passed and a few more battles have been played. Blake has seen some of the tricky tactics one can do from these games. He saw secret weapons, tripping and eye attacks, women using their bodies and femininity to distract, and so on.
 
After two hours, Blake's war came.
 
"Dear audiences, this battle will be fought between the new number 1154 and the Mad Bull. Bets are opened, odds;
 
Mad Bull: 1/1.5
 
1154: 1/10
 
[EN: I don't understand this ratio thing. I hope it's straight.]
 
"I'm investing 1 million in Crazy Bull."
 
"5 Million to the Mad Bull."
 
"Half a Million to 1154."
 
"1154 to 4 Million."
 
As the odds turned out, people started to put their money in. Most of them invested in Mad Bull, some in the audience put money into the newcomer Blake because they believed he could make a surprise debut
 
Blake invested all the money he had saved before leaving the arena.
 
When Blake got on the field, there was a mad bull waiting for him. To give his name, he had veins in his extremely muscular body and had a crazy look on his face, covered in a small mask. His eyes were covered in veins as if he wanted Blake's blood.
 
"Start!" The presenter ran out of the arena without saying much. The rules were unnecessary, all they needed was a word of a beginning.
 
"HUOOOOOO!" The mad bull left a roar echoing throughout the field as he ran towards Blake with his opening words.
 
Blake took his stance and waited for the man to come at him. His exposed eyes were full of calm.
 
"It's a good sight." Running over a man as big as a bull was a pretty nice sight for Blake, who was an ordinary person back in the day.
 
But that didn't last long. Crazy Bull had already come in front of him and attacked to crush Blake with both hands.
 
Crazy Bull's attack was too slow in Blake's sight. It was like watching a movie in slow motion, he could attack at any time and finish himself off. But he decided not to.
 
He took a step forward.
 
PAT! CRACK!!
 
Because of the power of the Mad Bull, cracks appeared on the ground when his attack hit the ground. As dust gushed from the floor, viewers believed Blake had turned into a mash of flesh and blood.
 
Silence engulfed the battlefield. Those who would make money and lose held their breath and waited for the result.
 
The dust slowly dissipated and an astonishing image was revealed.
 
Stepping forward, Blake stood comfortably in the area between Crazy Bull's body and his fists. Contrary to Crazy Bull's bewildered expression, his posture was quite relaxed. It was as if he hadn't survived being crushed with one step.
 
Blake jumped up and kicked him in the face with a double kick after putting both hands against Crazy Bull's arms.
 
"Ughh!!" Crazy Bull's body staggered back with a hard kick. There was blood coming out of his split lips

 Blake didn't stop, he followed the Crazy Bull. As Mad Bull was over 2 meters tall, he jumped and punched in the face.
 
Crack!!
 
The sound of a bone fracture was heard and blood started coming out of The Mad Bull's mouth. 

He jumped again and, after kicking his head with support from the Mad Bull's shoulder, leaped into the air and landed, turning his body.
 
Blake didn't stop when he landed. He quickly came to the edge of the field and held on to the iron wires. When The Crazy Bull staggered closer to him, he grabbed his head by his hair and pulled it to himself.
 
The Crazy Bull powered his legs to resist Blake's pull, but Blake's almost equal strength with him led to him being forcibly dragged along with the support he received from the wall.
 
Very! Very! Very!
 
When Crazy Bull got where Blake wanted him to go, he grabbed the guy's head and started banging his head on the edge of the iron cage. With each stroke, the Crazy Bull's vision got darker. As blood and teeth popped out of his face, the bones in his face began to crumble.
 
Blake kept hitting. His heart trembled slightly with each stroke, but he continued to do so, sharpening his thoughts.
 
When the man finally lost his strength,  he stopped hitting. He put down the dead man's body and went to the edge of the field after looking at the man's bloodied, scattered face for a while.
 
The audience and the narrator who explained the war since it started have stopped. Even those who wanted to see blood didn't expect such a one-sided win.
 
''O-Ohhh!!'' 
 
With someone's hesitant shouting, the conversation began to escalate. The area has become increasingly noisy.
 
Those who lost their money were saddened, while those who folded were happy. The disfigured people who wanted to see blood began to gasp with excitement, and those who thought they could fight it in the future lost their minds.

 But none of this was about Blake. After Blake received his money with the help of an officer, he took his place to wait for his next battle.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

20