Chapter 29: #####
676 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the later sections of this section, characters can be introduced one after the other. But the speed at which things develop will remain the same (from this section I will speed it up a little bit and it will remain that way from now on.)
 -------------------------------------
 
 
A frown appeared on Rumi's peaceful face. She threw her hand to pull her favorite cuddle pillow to herself, but she held the gap.
 
Her eyebrows furrowed deeper. Her ears were pricked against her will. She ran her hand over the bed, looking for the pillow but couldn't find him.
 
She had no choice but to open her closed eyes. With a slight burning sensation, she opened her eyes and began to look around. 
 
The cuddle pillow, known as Blake, wasn't there, so there was no point in her staying in bed anymore. After rubbing her eyes with her hand, she decided to get out of bed.
 
She thought of what happened last night. A pleasant smile formed on Rumi's face as she remembered the times she slept with him.
 
She didn't really care if Blake was with Nejire, but it didn't feel good to be ignored by Blake just for Nejire.
 
However, after what had happened yesterday, she had thrown all these feelings out of her heart. The sleep she had spent with Blake had caused Rumi to almost regenerate.
 
"Ngggg." Rumi raised her arms and exhaled after a great stretch. She rubbed her exposed belly slightly. She was hungry, so she decided to go to the kitchen for something to eat.

 She jumped out of bed in one jump and made her way to the kitchen
 
"Snif* Snif*." When she opened the door, a mesmerizing smell filled her nostrils. Her ears were sewn up, her tail was shaking wildly. 
 
Her steps followed one another and she went down the stairs.
 
The smell that whetted her appetite increased with every step. When she got to the kitchen, she saw the source of the smell.
 
The dining table was equipped with a variety of food. A variety of foods such as fried eggs, smoked meat varieties, vegetables and fruits, freshly squeezed drinks, etc. were all over the table, and the rest kept coming.
 
Rumi's eyes turned to the man cooking on the stove. Blake was cooking with a nice smile on his face. 
 
He poured the cracked egg into the pan, which he surrounded with oil, with a smooth movement, and spread the yolk of the egg into the pan. While shaking the pan, he whisked the egg yolk and brought one end of the egg over the other end.
 
Plop!
 
Omurice jumped slightly as he laid the Omurice he had prepared on the plate. The mouth-watering yellowness of the perfect consistency, fluffy Tamagoyaki made Rumi's mouth water.
 
"Blake's food..." After swallowing deeply, Rumi was excited to eat the food she had longed for.
 
Blake's cooking was the best she's ever had. She wasn't sure how, but even if she used ordinary ingredients, her food was better than the most delicious. She always managed to feed her and make her day better.
 
She's getting impatient. She sat down at the table in a series of steps and waited for the next meal.
 
 
When Blake was done, she picked up two smoking plates and came to the table. She left the plate in front of Rumi, walked in front of her after a kiss, and sat down.
 
"Good morning." And the tasteful food began. Rumi and Blake were having a pleasant time eating satisfying, heartwarming meals.
 
...
 
"Rumi, I'm leaving. I'll come at night." After Blake said goodbye to Rumi, he started walking through the trees to get into town.
 
It was noon. The sun shone in the sky in all its glory and warmed the world beneath it. Birds and various animals were all over the forest. 
 
Blake was walking through the soothing forest. Every second, his mixed feelings calmed down. 
 
He had made quite progress since yesterday and had destroyed most of his chaotic feelings. But it was still a part of it. So his goal was to clear his head today and come out completely refreshed tomorrow.
 
So he decided to go to a bar and drink. He didn't normally like to drink. He'd only had one drink in his previous life, and after that, he never had another drink in his mouth. But today he wanted to go out and drink for a while.
 
And even though he went there once for it, he decided to go to the bar, which was his favorite.
 
The road reached its destination after a few ten minutes.
 
Abu&Wei
 
He was here again. 
 
He grabbed the doorknob and pushed open the door. It absorbed the irrelevant but ecstatic smell of coffee and booze.
 
He grabbed the doorknob and pushed the door open. He inhaled the unrelated but enchanting scent of coffee and liquor.
 
He sat in a chair in front of the bar table and pressed the bell in front of him to call the bartender.
 
Thing!
 
"I'm on my way. Give me a second." Unlike the previous time, the voice of the person who would serve him this time was a rather old and experienced voice. 
 
The door behind the bar opened and someone came in. The intruder was a man in his sixties with white hair and beards. Unlike his age, he sewed up his back and his skin was stretched, he looked young for his age.
 
"What do you order, Okyaku-sama?" The old bartender leaned slightly in front of Blake with a moderate smile on his face. Whether it was the tone, movements, or posture of his voice, he had impeccable delicacy and elegance.   [EN: Okyaku-sama means Mr. Customer. I'll go with this.]
 
"I came here the other day and I caused some trouble. I want to pay for it." Blake took out his card and handed it to the guy.
 
The bartender shook his head after looking at Blake for a while. He pulled a post device out from under the bar and passed the card.
 
Ding!
 
Blake's phone got a text saying the money was withdrawn. The amount wasn't as high as he expected, but not as cheap.
 
"Thank you, Oyaku-sama." The bartender leaned slightly towards Blake. 
 
"Then I can order now. One... I want Red Daylight." On Blake's orders, the Bartender leaned back in and started preparing his drink.
 
He started pulling the stuff out from under the bar table.
 
The ingredients weren't much. He put in front of the set of items consisting of a plate with several fruits, several drinks bottles, glass and began to prepare the drink.
 
After filling one-third of the glass with soda, he took out the glass, which was used as a small beaker, and poured several glasses of liquor into the soda, and stirred it.

His every move was without hesitation. There was no hesitation in his movements, and his reflexive movements revealing years of experience were enjoyable to watch.

After mixing the drinks, he crushed the fruits and extracted the juice. He transferred the pieces of fruit to another bowl, poured the juices from the bowl into the drink, and took a piece of lemon from below and attached it to the rim of the glass.
 
"Truly Red Daylight." With bubbles exploding every second, red juice, and a piece of lemon, it looked like the glow of a sun reflected in ocean water.
 
"Enjoy your drink." 
 
"Thank you."
 
Blake took a sip of the drink.
 
"It's so good.'' He closed his eyes and got caught up in the feeling of drinking. His messy white hair covered his face, but only someone who could see the side of her lips could see how much he enjoyed the drink.
 
The fizzy drink tickled his throat as he passed through his throat, and the juices caressed the taste buds. Although he could not feel the effect, the sharpness of alcohol to the drink increased his taste.
 
He dipped one hand between his hair and pulled his hair back. His exposed eyes had regained their color.
 
  Click! 
 
As Blake got caught up in the taste of his drink, the door opened and someone came in.

Tok! Tok! Tok! Tok! 

The pleasant clatter of  heels hitting the floor echoed through the bar. The sound had a harshness of its own, each step echoing in Blake's ears and across the bar.

 
Blake didn't turn his head even though he heard the clear heels. All he wanted today was to indulge in drinks like this one and go home and sleep with his beloved bunny woman.
 
The sound of shoes got closer and closer and stood next to him.
 
"Number 25, please." It was a charming voice with a distinctive tone, hard but engraving to the head of a man. He also had a spooky majesty.
 
"Roger." Unlike what he used for Blake, the Bartender's voice was warm and friendly like a father. After confirming with a nice smile towards the newcomer, he began to do his job.
 
Blake turned his eyes to the person next to him out of curiosity. 
 
[EN: Here she is, my favorite harem member.]
 
She was quite a beautiful woman. It was as if the term both sexy and beautiful was gathered on her body. She wore an evening gown that enhanced her beauty and a pair of black heels to match her outfit. Between her evening dress and heels was a pair of clean and flawless legs.

Her evening gown not only revealed her slim waist but also showed her two huge tops by gently squeezing them out. She looked quite hot with the slight crunch of his two mountains.

All that mouth-watering, aphrodite-like body bore an equally beautiful head. Her light blue eyes shone like a pair of crystals, with a majesty and dignity that stifled people. Her brows tended to be furrowed, giving her an angry air, but at the same time, her thin brows showed her face just as much.

She had a curved nose and a thin lip. Blake could imagine that her smile would be heroic and dignified like Rumi's, but also very beautiful.

The most prominent feature of the woman was her lava hair.
 
Literally, her hair was made of lava. Her hair was deep black at the roots and orange as it descended, flowing like real lava. It radiated a slight warmth, but that was all.
 
Blake looked at her for a few seconds before turning his head. No matter how beautiful she was, his goal today was not to be a Casanova.  
 
Blake kept sipping his drink. The bartender had already prepared her drink.
 
The woman's order was a cocktail that looked quite colorful and delicious. The drink, which had various decorations on it, had a red color, like the woman's hair.
 
"Here's your drink." The bartender put the drink on the table and pushed it in front of her.
 
The woman took the drink, but instead of drinking it, she brought it to her nose. After a few sniffs, one corner of his lip lifted to reveal a charismatic smile.
 
"Best as ever, Uncle." She turned the glass in his hand, turned the drink several times, then took a sip. 
 
A bright smile appeared on the bartender's face. His statement was the same as that of a man praised by his daughter. 
 
"I'm glad you like it." He took the dirty stuff from the table before going back and leaving the pair alone.
 
The two, who were caught in their world, continued to drink their drinks without even looking at each other, even if they were alone. The atmosphere was enveloped in a silence created by tacit agreement.
 
"A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be here for her birthday. '' Blake spoke to the woman after looking at her and then her drink. He decided to break the silence.
 
It was nice to drink alone, but drinking in a quiet place wasn't that good. He decided to talk to her to make some noise.
 
She looked at Blake with the edge of her eye. There was a coldness and majesty in her eyes. The person would involuntarily shrink or be startled when confronted with their distant gaze, but Blake looked her in the eye unaffected by anything.
 
"How do you know it's my birthday?" But despite all this, she didn't seem to be against talking. She took another sip of her drink and asked Blake.
 
"Do you want the long answer? Or the short one?'' Blake started clicking the table with one hand. 
 
She turned her head to Blake.  Her gaze seemed to measure  Blake. After looking at Blake for a while, she answered.
 
"First long, then short, please." The woman's interest was mildly withdrawn. She was curious about both answers of the white-haired young man.
 
"Your clothes are quite attentive, there are a few things that can happen in this case. Special days for everyone, like Christmas, such as anniversaries, birthdays, or personal special days. Anniversary and Christmas are days that require being there, so it's ridiculous that you're here. All that's left is your special day and birthday. I guessed randomly.

 
 
"Short answer?" Blake's words made sense to her when she thought about it. Still, she wanted to hear her short answer.
 
"The drink you ordered is called Birthday  Drink and it's a special drink that's only given to those who have a birthday." Blake gave her a suggestive look and smirk slightly.
 
The woman stared at Blake. His reply was short what she expected it. Glancing at Blake, she reached for the menu and pulled it up in front of her. She shifted her gaze from Blake to the menu. After searching for a while, she found that his name was indeed what Blake had said.
 
"Haha..."A bitter laugh came out of her lips. She didn't think the answer was that close. 
 
When she had previously ordered the drink, her uncle introduced it to her as "Number 25" and from that moment on she ordered the drink with that name every birthday.  She's never had to look at the name of the drink before.

However, she was glad, that she hadn't looked at the drink's name before. It was hard for her to smile or laugh when she was in such a bad mood, and thanks to this mistake, she was able to laugh after a week.

“My name is Blake. May I know the name of my drinking buddy I met by chance today?” Blake lifted his drink slightly and looked into her eyes. 
 
The woman took a sip of her drink before answering Blake. She put her arm around the bar table and answered as she rested her head on her hand.
 
''Teka Todoroki.''  
 
 Chapter Name: Teka Todoroki 

18