Chapter 37: Little Help
490 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

-----------------------------------

"I knew something was going to happen." Blake ruffled his messy hair with his hand. He inhaled the sour, tantalizing smell in the room

Blake knew something was going to happen. Yesterday was smoother than he could imagine, and everything went according to his will. He pulled the water out of the river of chance with buckets, and eventually, his luck dried up and exploded in his hand.

He gently pulled the woman who was napping on his arm. The soft skin he felt had a different temperature than usual. It was as if there was a cauldron under her skin, her burning skin too hot for most people to touch.

But for Blake, it was comforting. In the room with such a warm and palpably obscene air, the warmth of the woman's skin provided inner peace.

Blake turned his eyes around and looked at the view he and Teka had created.

The atmosphere was completely dissipated. The luxurious curtains were torn and torn, the steam-encrusted glass was covered with handprints, and parts of the glass had marks on other parts of it other than hands.

Some sofas were in a completely different position than they should have been, some had their pillows removed or covered with a strange liquid.

The room had a dining table, a make-up table, and a table where items could be placed right next to the bed. The dining table was cut in half, the makeup table was scattered and the mirror was covered with distinct kiss marks, while the table next to the bed was covered with burn marks.

Various parts of the room were covered with a dense white-transparent liquid component. There was this fluid everywhere the eye could see, and it was getting long into other parts of the room.

Finally, the bed was where they struggled the most in the room.

Pillows were scattered around. The bedspread had been pushed to one side, and the quilt they had pulled over them lay in disrepair. The curtains all over the king-size bed were ripped, torn, or creased.

The most obvious damage was the dent under the part where Blake and Teka sleep. The bed squeaked and cracked with every move. Only from these, it was possible to understand how much damage had been done.

Blake sighed with boredom. Unconsciously, he put his hands in her hair and began rubbing them.

"Hmmm..." A nice smile appeared on Teka's face, humming with pleasure.

''Yoshino...''

Teka's words caused Blake's face to contract.

"I'm not going to drink again..." Blake rubbed his face with his free hand. He knew he didn't do what happened yesterday on consciousness.

To tell the truth, Blake desired Teka. He desired more than was thought.

Who wouldn't? Teka was a sexy, beautiful, charming woman.  Each part was more attractive than the other, and with her body structure attracting men, she had a perfect body.

Personality or power, she was strong in everything. Intelligent, cunning, leader-spirited, charismatic, successful, strong but with a soft side, loyal... Blake could count a lot of things about Teka that attracted him.

She was the perfect woman in every way. Blake knew Teka had flaws too, but he thought it would only make her more attractive.

For the above reasons, Blake, of course, desired to Teka. He wanted to see her by his side and spend his life with her.

But in a way, he kept himself from wanting her.

Blake had a lot of respect for Teka. In his six-month friendship with Teka, he learned a few things about her.

Teka, all things aside, was the manager of a large company. She never said its exact value, but from their conversations, he estimated it to be worth a billion dollars. Running such a company smoothly had earned Blake's respect.

At the same time, she was equal in strength to All Might, maybe even stronger than him. However, this was something Blake had only guessed on instinct, as she never showed her full strength.

Despite having all this power and influence, Blake's respect for Teka was enhanced by the fact that she was a devoted wife and devoted to her family.

Blake knew what people could do for a little bit of power. The underground wars had made him experience the true power of the world, and the villain he had fought for three years while cultivating his heart showed what a human's greed could be.

He saw people kill or sell his family for a little power. He encountered those who broke off their ties with their families for wealth or cheated on their wives to marry a rich man/woman. After gaining some power, it was everywhere that became arrogant as if they were on top of the world.

Blake appreciated that this woman, as entangled in the darkness of society as he was, had strengthened her mentality and remained connected.

The most important reason why he kept his desires away from her was her husband, to whom she devoted herself and waited for his call in the last months of their quarrel. Their relationship had been bad for the past few months, almost to the point of breaking up, but despite all that, he had witnessed firsthand how much Teka loved and missed him.

He kept himself away from desiring the woman he respected, who had waited so long for the person she loved.

Despite all this, something undesirable had happened and he could not change what had happened. All he could do was make things less painful for the woman he respected.

"Yoshino... Huh. I hope you don't upset Teka." Blake began to watch the ceiling, a jealous glow appeared in his eyes. It would be a lie if he said he wasn't jealous of this Yoshino guy.

Jealousy didn't change reality.

After giving Teka a light hug and rubbing her hair one last time, he sat upright on the bed.

Grcttttt!!

Blake sat on the edge of the bed with the creak of the bed. He exposed his naked body.

Various parts of his body were scratched, his muscles, groin area, and tool were covered with red kiss marks. Especially its lower region was covered with a white-transparent liquid.

Blake disappeared, after a few seconds, completely clean and dressed.

"I have to go to school." Blake didn't need to go to school, and he didn't want to. But after what he had done yesterday, he had to go.

Anger could make a person do things they didn't want to do, and after what he had done yesterday, Blake knew he took people's anger out on him. He had to be there as the one who drew the anger, or people would be haunted his girlfriend.

So he had to go to school and be there.

But not before doing anything.

Before leaving, Blake took a piece of paper and a pen, wrote a few words on it, placed it on the table next to the bed, and left the area. [EN: I don't want to hinder the development of Blake and Momo's relationship.]

...

After Blake had completed the final preparations,  he left the hotel and headed for school.

It didn't take him long to get to school at his speed.

He came out of the alley and headed for the school door.

"Hm?" In the middle of Blake's walk, his eyes turned to the other side of the street and the people around him.

People in the area were whispering as they looked at him. While only young, unloved girls were doing this before, now everyone passing by was looking at her and talking to each other. Some were showing him, some were taking pictures of him, some were talking without caring that he could hear.

Blake shrugs recklessly, turning his head to his phone. He stopped caring what the others thought long ago.

He got to school and went in.

"Hey, look. Blake from the Big Four."

"Blake from the Big Four? He doesn't deserve to be considered one of the Big Four with that attitude."

"It's true! Mirio-senpai,  Tamaki-senpai, and  Nejire-senpai are completely different from him. Mirio-senpai is always friendly towards people,  Nejire-senpai's attitude calms us down,  and even Tamaki-senpai, who has a cold attitude towards foreigners, has never made such a move. However, Blake attacked an innocent without blinking an eye.''

"But in that case, Shoto could have been hurt."

"What do you mean, he could have been hurt? Didn't you see what he did to Midoriya and Shoto in that situation? It was clear that he could stop him without difficulty. Despite this, He harmed Bakugo. Also didn't you see Midnight being there and moving? She could probably stop Bakugo even if he did nothing."

It was the same with the students. The school was divided into those who were on his side and those who were against him, and the situation was tilting towards those opposite him.

Bakugo and Todoroki had produced great momentum at the Sports Festival. Todoroki's uncontrolled power and flames frightened people, and the destructiveness of Bakugo's explosive personality and power, capable of leaning towards the villain, caused the bad feelings in their hearts to take root.

The people were frightened and were silenced by Aizawa before they could express their fear. They had decided to vent the fear they couldn't get out by speaking from the internet, but this time they were silenced by an unknown person.

Unable to vent their fears, people decided to swallow their emotions, and that's when Blake appeared.  The momentum of negative emotion that Bakugo and Todoroki had built up completely piled upon him, and since there was no one to protect him, which Aizawa couldn't stop no matter how hard he tried, Blake had become a doll for people to express all their negative emotions.

People didn't care if he was right or how right his actions were. They were throwing up all their hatred, their fear, their paranoid feelings at Blake.

'Go on, go on.' Amid all these negative emotions, Blake was smiling cheekily inside, even though he didn't show it from the outside.

Blake saw Nejire looking at the people around him with disappointment and sad eyes. His expression, trying to hold it steady, cracked, and the corner of his lip involuntarily lifted.

"How are you, honey? How was your conversation?''

"It was good, Rumi-nee-chan, and I decided to talk to you." Nejire put her hands behind her back. She greeted Blake with a smile on her face. The resentful expression that just happened disappeared as if it never existed.

Since Blake didn't care what the others said about him, she didn't need to care either. Because of them, she didn't want to show Blake a bad face and worry him.

Despite this, the actions of U.A. students and other people were causing the emotions in her heart to grow steadily. Humanity was slowly losing a brilliant hero with its own hands.

Blake and Nejire entered the school with the gaze that followed them. Nejire started a quick conversation yesterday about what she was doing in her absence.

The conversation was going pretty fast. Nejire jumped from topic to topic and when she lost focus she was talking about something completely different. For normal people, the speed that was impossible to follow, the accustomed  Blake could easily accompany it.

They went to classes, and the day began to pass. The final lessons were getting closer.

They entered the classes and the day began to pass. The final lessons were drawing nearer.

Blake left the classroom and headed to the vending machine at the end of the hall to get something for Nejire. He came to a crossroads. He walked straight ahead with no intention of turning left, but at that moment he encountered Momo, who was coming out to the left.

"Oh, Blake-san, hello." Momo had a piece of paper in her hand. As she walked down the aisle, she would keep her eyes on the paper.

"Hi, Yaoyorozu-san, Internship selection?"  Blake pointed to the paper in her hand.

''Yes, I'm thinking about which hero I should intern under.''Momo and Blake started walking down the aisle. Instead of going down the stairs at the end of the hall, they sat on the bench next to the stairs.

Momo was quietly examining the paper.  Her gaze was too serious, she seemed to be fighting a great enemy with her frowns and serious gaze.

"Which one did you choose?" Blake curiously asked as he headed to the vending machine. He took two drinks from the vending machine and sat next to Momo and gave one to her.

"Thank you." Momo  thanked her and took the drink. She turned her gaze to the paper in front of her and said one of her decisions, although she wasn't so sure.

''I decided to choose Uwabami.  What do you think?'' Momo tilted her head  towards Blake and asked in an unstable tone.

Uwabami was quite famous among students and people. She was widely talked about on the internet forums she visited and had achieved quite a bit of success on a few heroic campaigns. Momo was pretty sure of her choice.

She wasn't even that sure. Her gut was telling her not to choose this or she would be greatly disappointed, but according to her research and thinking, Uwabami was the best decision among those who chose her.

"Uwabami..." As Blake sipped his drink, he raised his head and began to think about what he knew about Uwabami.

"I understand why you chose her. Her face to the media probably influenced your decisions and you choose her because she's the brightest hero among those who chose you,'' He bowed his head to Momo and raised his eyebrows.

Pstt!!

Momo turned on her drink as she continued to look Blake in the eye. She nodded her head in response to her question. What Blake said was 80% true.

"Uwabami is not as good a choice as you think. Uwabami is like a movie star, contrary to what you might think. Her biggest acts are on movies, commercials, and stuff like that, and as far as I know, she's doing her patrols to meet her fans, and she's not really on patrol in any way. If you choose her, you'll just be disappointed. She probably wants you for your beauty."

Sipping her drink, Momo's eyes widened. She never thought of Uwabami like that. If what Blake said was true, she narrowly escaped.

"What should I do?" She said, scratching her head slightly.  None of the people who offered her an internship stood out as much as Uwabami.

''Do you want me to recommend you to someone?''

"Blake-san, is there a pro-hero you knows?" Momo asked vigorously. She put her hands on the bank and raised her body slightly. There were little stars in her raven-black eyes.

''Yes, Ryukyu is the person my girlfriend is interning under internship. If you want, I can recommend you to her." Blake finished his drinks can with one stitch. Knowing that it would reach its goal, he threw the can into the trash without checking it.

Momo's star-filled eyes shone brighter. She didn't expect to receive recommendations from the top 100, let alone the top 10.

Momo opened her mouth to accept but was silent for the next second. It had been a day since she had met Blake, it was wrong to ask him for something so quickly.

But at the same time, it was a rare opportunity. The opportunity to train under the ninth rank hero like Ryukyu was not something she could find every day.

"Don't worry too much. I just want to support you." Blake took out his phone. He waved his hand slightly at Momo, saying it was okay, and wrote to Ryukyu without waiting for her answer.

"Then thank you, Blake-san." Momo raised her hand to stop Blake before giving up.

This offer didn't always come to her. There was nothing against her, and since Blake didn't put any conditions, she decided to accept the offer.

She swore from the inside that she would repay this favor in the future.

12