Chapter 42: Anger, Hero’s Way
404 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

--------------------

[EN: In this and some episodes involving Yoshino, my sadistic side may be exposed.

Warning! This section includes NTR. Those who don't like it or who are weak can move to the "****".]

Anger is like a double-edged sword. If one can control and properly use this anger, he has the best motivator in the world. But if consumed by anger, it will be no different from growing a parasite in the body of the person that slowly absorbs him.

Anger is a very healthy feeling. It motivates a person, pushes him to do better things than he does, stimulates the brain, and increases his focus.

But this is only true with a sufficient amount of anger. If the person succumbs to their anger, the brain shuts down and acts on their emotions. Anger is as emotionally destructive as lust. Just as one does not indulge in lust and does not attack anyone, one must also control anger.

Anger is such an emotion, but if one of the most primitive instincts of man is triggered and this instinct fuels his emotions, can a person control his emotions?

No matter what person believes, no matter what religion or race belong to, human beings should not forget that they are a mammal. People, especially male cutting, have a basic instinct as a structure. 

It's an instinct for ownership.

In living things, whether it is the environment or the opposite sex, the instinct of ownership to show that the place, the thing belongs to itself and that it is its own, is the instinct of pure possession.

And one of the animals, the human, has this feeling. 

So if someone or something comes up with something that this instinct for ownership, the simplest but basic instinct of animals...

What do you think will happen to the person?

...

In a dark room, the only light that lit up the room was the gray-white light of the open computer. The gray-white light reflected two people focused on the computer screen on their faces, revealing two contrasting faces.

The moon was already in the sky. One side of the room was completely covered with glass, and through these windows, which were not even dusty, it was possible to see the starry sky and the bright moon.

This landscape, which would normally fascinate the person, made the darkroom, which glowed with gray-white light, more bleak and suffocating. An environment had been unleashed that could fuel bad feelings.

"Y-Yoshino-sama... are you sure about that... s-s-so, instead of watching this... wouldn't it be better to ask Teka-sama directly...?"Agari, with curls and natural blonde hair, swallowed nervously. Her hands, which were joined between her two legs, were constantly moving due to her tense mood.

After what happened to Agari and Yoshino, Yoshino was in shock and motionless for several hours. Just as Agari was about to call the hospital, he woke up and immediately said he wanted to watch it.

She couldn't refuse the man who held the next highest position in the company, if not as much as Teka. That's why she opened the security tapes she had previously recorded.

Agari was glad she secured the security footage as soon as she saw it. Later in the day, she checked the security footage and saw that it had been erased with nothing left. 

She searched a few remaining pieces of the records, but, as with the phone, she failed again. This increased her desire to meet this person while expanding her position in the other side's eyes, but she knew she couldn't do it.

All she wondered was how the other side had such good coding knowledge. If he was like that, she should have known him already.

But she would never meet her. The other side had already migrated to the underworld.

"I said... We'll watch."' Yoshino whispered through clenched teeth. His voice was low but penetrating, like steam from a boiling kettle.

"Y-Yes." Agari answered in a timid voice. Yoshino's voice had anger she had never seen before. She understood how angry he was right now, and she had no intention of fanning that anger that she didn't know what would unfold.

She grabbed the mouse and dragged it. She took one last look at Yoshino before pressing the play button on the screen.

Her gaze communicated that he would not do that. Neither of them knew what might happen after watching the recordings, but she had a bad guess. And Agari didn't want that to happen.

Teka-sama's sadness aside, she didn't want a kind, good-natured, and loyal man like Yoshino to suffer. Yoshino was a kind man in the company and everyone loved him, including her.

She didn't want to watch a man like that suffer and his relationship falls apart in front of her.

"Start." But Yoshino was in no condition to care about her feelings and thoughts. His face, illuminated by the gray-white computer light, glowed with open anger, pointing his head at the computer.

Agari sighed. She didn't know what would happen next. For the first time, she regretted her reckless actions.

Click!

A small clicking sound, which would be the beginning of something big, echoed through the spacious room.

8:00

It was 8:00 on the edge of the screen. There was no movement in the dark hotel room where Teka was staying. The rooms were neat and tidy, conveying Teka's perfect personality to the duo.

9:00

Again, there was no movement. Teka usually came home at this time and took care of the company business, but for some reason, it seemed like she was late today. 

10:00

The image was wrapped forward an hour and again there was no movement. Yoshino stopped breathing, holding his unconscious. His lips curled up involuntarily. Yes, what they saw was a supposed hoax set up by other companies to damage Teka and his relationship.

Nothing happened for three hours. He didn't have to suspect his wife for nothing. Anyway, from the beginning, his wife wasn't the kind of woman who could cheat on him.

She was loyal to him and he knew how much she loved him and he loved her in the same way. Their relationship had been a little damaged recently and they hadn't seen each other in a while, but it was a problem that could be fixed. Even the fight started with something insignificant and grew bigger and bigger.

As Yoshino thought of looking for his wife with a sigh of relief, Agari once again wrapped the image forward.

11:00

Click!

Something started to happen. The door of the room opened. Yoshino's hand to his phone froze, his body trembling throughout.

'No, no, this... it must be fake.'He shook his head and tried to deny it. His beautiful wife, his loyal, strong, beloved wife could not have cheated on him.

But the truth didn't work out the way he wanted it to. The door opened like a pandora's box to tell Yoshino the truth. 

The door opened and Teka came in. But she stopped her steps in half and turned around. She started talking to someone. 

By pressing a key on the keyboard twice, Agari both zoomed-in and turned up the volume.

"Y-Yes, it was a good day. Good night." The handsome youngster, who they can see in the zooming image, waved his hand at Teka with a forced smile on his face. The two could have made it clear that this man was holding himself back from something.

The man turned to leave. Teka turned around to enter the room.

"Yes. Don't come back, darling. Take that step and it'll all be over." Yoshino spoke in a begging tone. His eyes were glowing with a glimmer of hope that Teka would take a step forward. 

As soon as she stepped in, it was over. All doubts and concerns about his beloved wife would be erased with that step. He'd take the phone he already had and call her, make things right. He swore it.

"H-Hey..." But the reality wasn't going his way once again. Teka turned around. She spoke in a trembling voice.

Yoshino smiled wryly. An empty laugh escaped his lips. When did technology develop enough to transmit emotions? Although it was just a record, he could feel his wife's passion and various emotions when talking to a man he didn't know.

The man sighed heavily. It seemed difficult for him to breathe. Although his lungs were constantly going up and down, it was as if there was a blockage in his throat when he breathed properly.

He closed his eyes and turned around. He had a twitchy smile.

"What was it, Teka-san?"

"Do you want to come in for a drink?" 

Teka asked with clear lust, in a position that caused Agari to blush like a ripe tomato. Her eyes lit up lustfully, her face as red as her hair follicles, and her legs were soaked with fluid from her private area.

After eyeing Teka thoroughly, the man nodded and walked inside. He passed Teka and entered.

Teka came in behind her. Her gaze was fixed on Blake. She grabbed the doorknob with both hands and closed the door, tilting herself back.

Things Yoshino didn't want to see were starting.

11.10

Teka and Blake were passionately kissing. Blake grabbed her plump hips and lifted her. He leaned her against the wall. Teka wrapped her legs around Blake's waist after sloppy throwing her shoes aside.

Their tongues were mixed up. They were unconsciously racing to swallow the other side's saliva and ruin their mouth. Blake's fingers holding Teka's buttocks are slightly tightened. His fingers are buried inside her plump hips. 

11.30

The two continued to kiss along the corridor. They took off each other's clothes as they kissed and tossed them away.

Blake unzipped the woman's evening dress in one swift motion. He lifted the skirt to her hips and buried his fingers in her flesh. 

Teka forcibly pulled back her hands, rubbing Blake's hair. She kept her lips on Blake's and took off her outfit in one move. He revealed his well-chiseled, explosive muscles.

She opened her eyes for a few seconds. Her gaze shone with lust and open admiration. 

Blake took off her evening dress. Showcasing her mouth-watering body. [EN: I'll save it for later.]

Teka began to undo his trouser belt with a trembling hand. Her hands were shaking, but her movements were just right. It didn't take long for her to take off Blake's pants.

''Wow...''

''Wow...''

Teka and Agari were surprised by the view that came their way. The redness on Agari's face deepened a tone

The meat stick Blake's panties couldn't hold was pointing to the sky. It was two and a half fingers wide and was quite long. İt was as majestic as its owner.

Teka held this monster, which could scare most women, in one move and began to rub. She threw herself at Blake, pressed her big mountains against Blake's muscular chest, and started kissing.

As Blake continued to kiss her, he headed for the room.

12:30

They'd been in the room an hour, and they hadn't started having sex yet. The two were kissing, kneading, stroking, cuddling every part of the other person's body as if they wanted to mix their desires as much as possible.

1:30 

"Ahhhhh~~" Sex has begun. Blake's meat bar was regularly distributed to Teka's secret oasis. Teka moaning with lust.

2:30 

Blake picked her up and jumped out of bed. He wouldn't stop beating up the woman's secret oasis for a second. Teka's hidden oasis was pouring out with every hit of Blake's.

3:30 

"Oh~~~ Ahnggggg~~~AHHHHH~~~" Teka has added yet another unknown number of releases since they started. Blake had ejaculated in him after 3 hours.

The white liquid mixed with transparent liquid and produced a dense liquid. Blake filled Teka, but he didn't stop beating her for a second. Teka accompanied him without showing any signs of fatigue.

4:30 

Blake sat on the couch and leaned back. He left all the work to Teka. Teka put her hands to his knees and continued to please Blake by lifting and lowering herself. Her big breasts were bouncing off her every move, and the mixed liquid continued to emerge from her secret oasis.

5:30 

"Enough..." Yoshino spoke in a hoarse voice. His voice was empty, there was no emotion in him. The edge of his eyes was covered with tears.

The two couldn't hear him, and maybe they wouldn't care if they did. Insanely, they continued to make love in a way he had never experienced with Teka.

6:30 

Blake pressed Teka against the window. He grabbed her neck with his hands and continued to frantically fuck her.

Every passionate breath they gave caused the window to steam. In the steamed window, traces of Teka's breasts, swollen nipples, and hands appeared.

"Enough..." Yoshino spoke once again. But neither Blake, Teka nor Agari heard him.

Agari was fascinated by the passionate lovemaking of the two. Her gaze shifted to Teka and Blake. Teka was someone Agari adored, but Blake's stamina and sensual body earned her respect.

Her legs were covered with fluid from her private area. Her body was curled with desire. Her breathing was heavy, her chest heaving uncontrollably

7:30 

Blake finally got Teka back to bed. But they didn't stop. They didn't seem to have any intention of stopping. Neither Teka nor Blake had a tired expression. They didn't have a drop of sweat on their bodies.

In his passionate moments, Blake did something Yoshino would never have done and the two women never expected. He dipmed his hands in her glowing hair in an orange-red color. 

Teka's hair had colors that revealed their warmth like real lava. Brown-black, cold, light brown-black a little warm, red-brown hot, light red-dark red extremely hot, yellow-orange-red mixture, of the kind that will burn the person.

And the way it is now, it's the hottest. Blake, however, fearlessly dipped his hands in her hair.

"Ah..." An unconscious scream came out of Teka and Agari's mouth. Teka raised her hand to stop Blake but froze with what happened the next second.

In normal times, if someone touched it, their arm would evaporate. However, Blake's skin was only burned as he continued to dismantle Teka's secret oasis. 

Maybe her body immediately reduced the heat because she didn't want to hurt Blake. If it was the heat she left unconscious, Blake's arm might have evaporated. Still, it was admirable that he did it.

The edge of Teka's lip is raised. Her eyes, staring at Blake, were looking with new respect and admiration. It seemed to her that he did so fearlessly, the act that even her husband was afraid to do.

8:30 

The two kept making love. Teka's bed was already scattered, the curtains were torn off or torn apart. The duvets and pillows on the bed were completely scattered.

Blake placed Teka in the Mating Press position and began using his weight to smash it into her pussy. Although he had come through countless times from the start, his penis was like stone and kept hitting her cervix nonstop.

Crack!!

While the two were immersed in passionate moments, the sound of breaking came. Before they knew what had happened, the beams of the bed couldn't hold back any longer and shattered.

"Heh..." Blake laughed sarcastically and continued. Despite the bed breaking and creaking every time he moved, it seemed he had no intention of stopping.

9:30

"Enough..." Yoshino's voice has been raised. His bangs covered his face, making it impossible to see his face. Veins appeared in his clenched fists, his body trembling uncontrollably. His breathing became uneven.

10:30

''AHHHHHHHHHHh~''

"ENOUGH!"" 

BAM! Crash! 

The big moan was the last straw, Yoshino punched the computer. The computer screen was broken and he was sent back with his fist. Quirk had acted against his will, causing the computer to jump out of the window.

"Haahhhhh... Fuuuu... Haahıhaaaaaaaaa... Fuuuuuu... Haaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...'' Yoshino put his hands on the sides of the table. He tried to take a deep breath. His breathing became irregular because of his throat, which trembled in the middle of his breath.

His eyes were red, facing where the screen was. Veins covered every part of his pupil, and his face was pure anger.

Lava was flowing through his veins. He could feel the accelerating blood flow. His heart was pounding with rage. 

"AGARİ!!" Yoshino roared. His breathing was erratic. The sound of breathing, the only thing audible in the empty room, trembled.

"H-HAİ!!" Agari pulled back her hand, which caressed her lower body, and stood upright. It was the first time Yoshino had thrown into a fit of rage, and she was trembling.

"Leave me ALONE..." He pointed at the door for her to leave. But his finger turned into a fist halfway through. He wanted to punch something right now.

"B-But..." Agari didn't want to leave him like this. 

"I SAİD LEAVE! ME! ALONE!." 

BAM!! 

Yoshino wouldn't let him finish his words. He punched the table in front of him. His arm went in, making a big hole in the table.

"As your command." Agari agreed in a timid tone and quickly left the room.

Yoshino, alone, was taking deep breaths. He took his hand back. The edges of his fist and arm were bleeding from the wood and various parts.

But he didn't feel the pain. The pain in his heart and the burning flames prevented him from feeling the pain. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!'' He roared. He knocked over the table in front of him. He threw the chair out of the window. He began to clutter the room.

***

"Oh, Blake-kun." The angry woman was surprised to see someone at the door. She was about to apologize for bothering someone again with her tantrum, but she was surprised to see Blake.

"Hello, Rei-san. It's been a long time, how are you?'' Blake waved his hand. 

"I-I'm fine, won't you come in-" Rei wanted to propose with a slight smile, but stopped mid-words. The thick layer of ice covering the room made Blake understand why she couldn't get inside.

"A-Ah, I'm sorry. Wait a second."' Rei clicked the button by his bed. The button was designed for her situations and so on.

With Rei clicking the button, a high heat wave began to spread throughout the room and hallway. The heat wasn't hot enough to instantly melt Rei's ice, but it was enough to melt it slowly.

After a few minutes, the ice had melted enough to allow Blake into the room.

"Thank you." Blake came in. The chilling cold air was hitting his skin, but after the last limit crossing and due to the speed power that warmed him, he didn't affect the cold air much.

But that didn't apply to ice. He could feel the cold of the ice despite his shoes. His bones were hurting because of the sharp cold of the ice.

Blake came to a place where he could sit and paused for a moment. After confirming that the chair was completely free of ice, he sat down.

"How are you, Rei-san?" Blake looked around. His actions added extra meaning to his words.

"Oh, I'm fine. It's just a little visit." Rei explained with an embarrassed smile. With the few things Blake knew about her, she didn't need to hide it.

''...'' Blake opened his mouth to talk, but he shut up. He realized that what he could say could be very invasive and extreme.

"Oh, that's right. I saw the sports festival. Thank you for protecting my son. I'm grateful."' Rei thanked Blake sincerely as she leaned slightly towards him. 

She hadn't seen her son for a long time because of her mental state and what she'd done before, but that didn't mean she wasn't supporting him.

She had watched the sports festival and was delighted to see that her son had improved so much. She couldn't hold back her tears, especially when her son, whom she thought he hated her, showed that he cared for her by using her Quirk throughout the war.

When her son fought with the Midoriya and the war escalated, she was worried about her son. The last and greatest attack had her heart in her mouth.

Fortunately, Blake intervened at the last minute to prevent something big from happening.

"It doesn't matter." 

"Mom, I brought the drinks. Why is it wet in here? Did my father come to visit?'' While the two were talking, a woman with a cheerful, lively voice appeared at the door of the room.

It was a woman with white hair with red patches in between. She had two clear, ocean blue eyes. She was wearing rectangular-shaped glasses that made her look cute. Her chin curved in a pleasant curve, her mouth-watering lips revealing dazzling beauty.

She had a pair of big mountains and a lean belly. Her body wasn't very trained, but with her natural curves, she was getting out of most women.

She walked in with a bright smile. She had two drinks in her hands. Her head was facing the hallway.

She turned her head in front of her and looked in. When her ocean blue eyes met Blake, her body trembled.

"B-B-B-Blake-kun!!" A healthy redness appeared on her face. The redness splashed into her ears. She hid behind the wall and began to peek inside.

"Fuyumi-chan, it's been a long time.'' Blake greeted her with a smile that made her blush deepen. He liked Fuyumi's cute reaction.

"I-It's been a long time. Why did you come all of a sudden?” The purpose of the question was not rude. She was just suddenly asking why he had come here, but her words came out a little harsh because of her nervousness.

"I mean, you haven't been in a while. I was s-surprised that you suddenly stopped by. Please don't misunderstand.” She explained so Blake wouldn't misunderstand her.

"I stopped by, so I decided to visit you. By the way, aren't you going to sit down?'' Blake slapped the chair next to him lightly.

The blush on Fuyumi's face splashed down her neck at Blake's offer. She wanted to sit there but wouldn't reveal herself to Blake when her face was this red.

She pulled her head back. As she took deep breaths, she began to sing rhymes in her head and calm herself down. 

The redness on her face was losing a tone every time she finished rhymes. Within a minute or two, the redness on her face disappeared.

After taking a deep breath, she went in. 

Her mother put her hand on her cheek, giving her a meaningful look. The blush, which she had destroyed with long efforts, was threatening to reveal. Her face started to heat up.

After quickly putting the drink in front of her mother, she went up to Blake and sat down. She bowed her head in front of her.

After Fuyumi's cute moves, Blake started talking to the duo for a while. After a few hours, he left them, saying he'd be back later.

"I wish I had a son-in-law like him..." Rei put her hand on her cheek and sighed. She turned her eyes out and looked longingly at Blake, who was leaving. 

"MOTHERRRR!!'' What she got was her daughter, who was throwing herself at her and her face was red. Fuyumi started beating her mother's chest with a gentle punch.

''Hehe...''

...

Blake chuckled as he remembered Fuyumi's red face and cute gestures. If he did, he wouldn't hesitate to take this cute girl into his harem. It wasn't such a bad idea to hold her in his arms and watch her cute reactions, constantly making fun of her.

Blake's body began to disintegrate in the air. The next second, he disappeared from where he was. 

CRACKLE!

The lightning roared. The alley is lit up. A white strip began to move through the city. 

Blake got home after a few seconds.

He opened the door in one move and went in. 

The hall was empty. It was dark inside and the TV was off. The girls weren't seen anywhere.

Blake's lips curled up. He came in, closed the door. He's headed for the couch. He turned on the TV and spread himself on the couch.

Hrll!

With a slight rustling, he felt a heat that spread throughout his body, starting with his arms. There's a body on top of him. The familiar fresh smell filled his nose.

"Fuu..." Blake blew into the girl's ears. The body in his arms trembled violently. Especially the heat of the face leaning on his shoulder.

Blake gently tilted her to the left and opened his other arm to his side. He felt another heat, this time the heat was completely different from the previous one. It was a warmth that relaxed the person and fueled the love for the fluffy things in him. He also had a familiar smell of sweat on the back.

After Blake kissed the heads of the two women, he turned up the tv lightly and started watching. He didn't say a word, he conveyed his feelings and his warmth.

In a comfortable environment, the sound of the television was the only thing that could be heard. Blake had specifically chosen comedy so it could take the strain off the girls, and when he heard little chuckles, he agreed that it was a good choice.

While rubbing Nejire's back, he began to stroke the edges of Rumi's ears. Comfortable murmurs came from the girl's mouth.

The chaos in their hearts was calming down every second. Blake's quiet help was making their thoughts increasingly clear.

"Blake~~ What do you think we should do? I'm so confused."' Nejire started rubbing her head against Blake's neck. 

''...'' Rumi didn't say anything, but moved lightly to Blake and wordlessly conveyed that she wanted his help.

The two, especially Nejire, had spent hours thinking but found no answers.

As heroes, they wanted to protect and help humanity. But they didn't want to save people who were so selfish, greedy, and full of evil, people they knew would turn their backs on them in the future.

What was the point of helping them, of saving them, if the future was to be shunned by them if all they had done was to be thrown aside and confronted if their pure goodwill was disregarded?

They don't do what they do to get gratitude from someone, and they haven't been heroes to brag about. But they didn't want to save people who would turn their backs on them in the future, perhaps stab them in the back.

Rumi, especially Nejire, was in a state of great confusion. 

"I don't know. Like I said, only you can find it." While Blake soothed the girls with his actions, he spoke in a way that further confused them.

If he told them not to save them and let them stop being the hero, they would regret it, and this confusion would turn into something bigger in the future that would poke holes in their relationship.

If he told them to be heroes again, he'd have trouble this time. He was going to spend his life knowing that they were always disregarding their lives for others, thinking that maybe they were going to die in an alley.

The girls would save the people who were certain to return to them in the future and suffer even more. He knew that because he was planning to educate them to the point where people were afraid.

Blake knew his girls didn't want to be vases to protect. If they wanted to be a fragile vase, he would make sure they made the brightest vase, but the girls didn't want it. [EN: For those who don't know Fragil Vase means protected woman in all cases. At least that's how I know it.]

They were women who wanted to keep their heads up with Blake. They didn't want to be protected by him, they wanted to help him by standing by him. 

Blake was aware of this and was going to train them. He would make them so powerful that no one in this world could plot and plan behind their back.

It would scare people. After all, humans were strange creatures who longed for a great power to protect them, but when they got it, they were afraid of it and ran away.

“However…” The girls turned to Blake. Their gaze, agitated with mixed emotions, was fixed on the handsome face of the white-haired youth. They wanted the man they loved to shine a light on the complicated path.

"You know what? I never thought about what the real hero was. Not only was I not so arrogant, but I couldn't imagine what a real hero was. But now, after this conversation...'' The girls were listening to Blake's irrelevant words with all their attention.

They had a feeling that Blake's words, however irrelevant, were very important. And Blake didn't disappoint them.

"If you want to be a hero, even though you know all these things. In my eyes, you will be real heroes." Blake rubbed his head slightly against the girls'. 

"And remember, what you choose doesn't matter. I'm willing to take the world against me when you consider my feelings."

The girls' lips rose unconsciously, creating a warm smile. Blake's selfish words caused their hearts to be bathed in warm streams and drowned in emotion.

"I love you, Blake."

"I love you."

Nejire and Rumi leaned on Blake after kissing Blake on the lips. They're starting to feel a sense of security. Despite Blake saying the same words over and over again, this time they trusted him with all their hearts.

Now they knew that as long as they were with Blake, they would never be harmed, and that dangerous feeling of trust was addictive. It was like falling into a honeycomb from which they could never escape and didn't want to escape.

Blake, Nejire, and Rumi started talking from that moment until morning. The girls began to rethink their ways of heroism, asking him exactly what he wanted.

Blake explained exactly what he wanted from them. Not being harmed was not an option for the development of girls, and Blake knew this, so he put aside such extremely selfish desires and decided to do something in his way when the time came. 

Apart from that, he helped the girls by conveying his wishes and what they could do.

By morning, the girls' confusion had dissipated by 90%. Their gaze was clearer, their thoughts on heroism smoother. Considering Blake's and their wishes, they had decided to become a hero they thought was good.

13