Chapter 45: Nomu Attacks, Rumi’s Charm
392 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

Due to some personal problems, the broadcast schedule of the week was a bit of a mess. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

--------------------

As the sun slowly lost its position in the sky, the moon began to rise from the east. The sky has an orange-blue-black tone. Overshadowed by the brightness of the sun, the stars spread their radiance and began to appear to creatures on earth.
 
Time passed and the sky darkened slightly. The dark clouds are starting to rise.
 
It wasn't a sign of a storm. In various parts of the city, dark clouds were rising, bringing fire from behind them. There were attacks in various parts of the city.
 
But right now we're going to get to that later, and we're going to look at the situation of a man who's locked himself in his room and has a lot of remorse for what he said two days ago.
 
'Why did I say that? I shouldn't have said those words." Yoshino exhaled a stale, full of alcohol. With his relatively clean hand, he began to pull his hair in a way that he didn't know how many times he had done it in two days.
 
His condition was quite pathetic. His hair was messed up and greasy, revealing that he hadn't bathed in days. His shoulders were down, his back hunched, his arms hanging in front of him.
 
At one point in the speech, he succumbed to his emotions and let his anger take over his mind, unable to think straight when he did. From the moment he saw the images, the seeds of anger that had settled in his heart exploded, unable to take any more, and such words came out of his mouth.
 
That's why he felt a sense of satisfaction at the time. Letting out the anger he had held for so long caused him to have no regrets or even satisfaction at first.
 
However, when he got home, he had collapsed. All the words hit his brain, and a great regret began to burn in his heart.
 
Thinking how hurtful his words were, and how Teka, who loved him in particular, would be affected by it, he felt like he was going crazy. He remembered Teka's devastated eyes and her helpless voice when she told him she needed him.
 
If he'd held her in his arms and talked to her, maybe he'd have the best result he ever wanted and all his problems would have been solved in a flash. But instead, like an idiot, he said such cruel things to her.
 
He aligned his hand on his chest and held his clothes.
 
GIRGGGGG!!
 
He tore his clothes off in one pull. The cold air hit his chest, but the flames of remorse burning in his chest did not diminish by a single degree. The raging flames continued to scorch his heart and feelings.
 
"It's not passing..." The edge of his eyes is wrinkled. He wanted to cry, but he cried so much in the last two days, he couldn't shed a tear anymore.
 
Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!
 
To extinguish the flame in his chest, he clung to the best liar, alcohol.
 
But it didn't work. The flame in his chest didn't go out, instead, it increased its effect as if it had been thrown into the fire.  
 
He wanted so badly to go back to that time and not say those words.
 
It was at this moment that Yoshino realized for the first time that there is no medicine for regret.
 
 
...
 
Blake was walking the streets with a bag of food plates. He had a nice smile on his face. There was a little murmur coming out of his lips.
 
There was no change in Blake, except for one particular thing. This change was the yellow bracelet he wore on his wrist.
 
The chains of the bracelet were made of small lightning bolts. Each lightning shape was glued together, touching each other at the ends and completely encircling Blake's arm.
 
That was the speed power Blake took but didn't assimilate.
 
When Blake came home with the speed power, he had a little trouble with how to hide it. When he dropped it off, it came back to him, put it in a box, burned it, and ran after him. İt was like a dog who didn't want to leave its owner.
 
Blake had thought of a few solutions to deal with it, and the bracelet on his arm was one of them. He said if it wanted to come with him, he'd have to turn into a bracelet or something. 
 
To his surprise, instead of transforming into an accessory, his speed power had gone into the bracelet he showed off and nicely redesigned it.
 
Blake was worried at first that this might be a problem. He didn't want his speed power to be activated against his will, but his meekness so far had lessened his alertness. He also knew that in any situation, he could suppress it with his speed power.
 
Eventually, though reluctant, he decided to take it with him.
 
While Blake was wandering the streets with a bag in his hand, he saw people fleeing in the opposite direction of where he was going. There was a clear panic on their faces, they were passing by him, screaming.
 
Blake frowned. His testimony has cooled. The direction he went and where people fled was the area where Nejire was found.
 
He picked up his phone and intended to dial Nejire's number. But that's when Nejire was looking for him.
 
"Hello, babe." Blake kept walking. People were rushing past him. Terror and fear had enslaved them. Some had trembling bodies, some were delirious, others were running unwisely without even looking ahead.
 
 
"Blake, there's an attack going on right now and it's all mixed up. Can I go?” Blake could hear footsteps and people talking in the background as Nejire spoke to him.
 
As they had promised before, Nejire had called Blake without making a move. Momo was currently sitting across from Ryukyu, who was frowning and questioning what she was doing, looking at her in a panicked way.
 
 
“Danger?” Blake asked in a stern tone, ignoring the voices behind him or the people calling out to Nejire.
 
"High, but if I'm careful, I won't get hurt or compromised." Nejire's voice was slightly muted. Blake's solid tone was something she'd never win.
 
“Nejire, we have to go. You can make the phone call later.” Ryukyu came in front of Nejire and spoke. Every second they were delayed, people's lives were in danger.
 
She had made a promise to Blake, and no matter what, she couldn't break it. Blake was even worried about her injuries, let alone her life, and she didn't want to make her boyfriend worry about her.

So she made a move she never did and ignored Ryukyu.
 
"I accept you to leave but promise to take care of yourself no matter what, and call me if you encounter a dangerous situation. I'll be there in no time." Blake was going to go there anyway, but he still wanted Nejire to call him in a dangerous situation.
 
"Ok." Nejire shook her head, sounding like a docile gazelle. 
 
"And your intervention can take 45 minutes, then you have to call me. Do we agree on that?'' The frequency of people around Blake is starting to decrease. He turned his head around and looked around.
 
"Hmh." An involuntary smile appeared on Nejire's face. Blake's overprotectiveness was causing her heart to be covered in warm heat. She had been addicted to this heat long before and wanted it to last her whole life.
 
"As for your injury, I'm not going to say anything about it. Injury is one of the most important parts of development. I still accept your injuries, even if I don't want  to." Blake swore to himself that if that happened, he would destroy the person or thing that had hurt Nejire.
 
"Thank you, I'm hanging up. I love you."' 
 
''I love you, too.
 
Blake hung up. He looked around.
 
The sound of hectic screams had been interrupted a long time ago, replaced by the sound of crackling flames. The streetlights weren't working, the only thing that lit up the street was the fire on the other side of the street. 
 
Cars were abandoned on the roads. The water pipes under the floor burst and flooded the street. The houses were abandoned and the atmosphere was engulfed in smoke. This part of the city was almost deserted.
 
When Blake took a few steps, he ran into someone. Or rather, something.
 
It wasn't entirely clear what this thing was. It had a human body, but black skin. His two-meter-tall body was as muscular as All Might. His brain was exposed and his eyes were staring at it. 
 
"H-Help me!" A shaky, fearful scream echoed through the abandoned street. Blake turned his head to the source of the shaky scream. 
 
There was a boy there. He was staring at the beast. There were small tears on the edge of his eyes, where there was a distinct fear and terror. His short legs were shaking and his private area was wet.
 
The kid was frantically looking around to escape or for someone's help. The monster in the face, on the other hand, was slowly advancing towards him with a fixed gaze.
 
As the boy looked around, he made eye contact with Blake. 
 
"H-Help me, please..." The kid fell on his ass. He was so scared, his legs no longer had the strength to hold him. He begged Blake with the last of his strength.
 
Blake looked at it for a few seconds and turned into a monster. The beast was walking towards the boy with a steady expression. His arm was on the ground, his pence were cutting through the concrete. The sparks that came out of his paws rubbing against the ground were spreading around like rain.
 
Blake picked up a rock from the floor. After injecting a small amount of lightning into it, he flicked the stone.
 
Flap!  Svish!
 
After the sound of the flick, the stone started flying towards the monster at high speed. After a few seconds, he pierced the monster's eye. 
 
Bzzztt!!
 
GGİYAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
 
The beast screamed in pain. He began scratching his deformed eye with his sharp fingernails. Pain appeared in his empty eyes, slammed with madness. 
 
As soon as the lightning struck the monster's eye, it moved in. In addition to burning the inside and nerves of the beast, it also destroyed the camera placed inside the beast.
 
The monster turned in the direction the attack had come from. Anger flashed in his eyes that stared at Blake.
 
"Follow me." Blake turned around and started walking down a dark alley. With his index finger, he gestured over his shoulder to the monster
 
It took a few seconds for the monster's brain to process the command. With what little intelligence he had left, he decided to follow Blake to avenge the sharp pain in his eye and quench the rage that was burning inside him.
 
He stepped forward. With the monster's heavy step, the concrete floor was collapsing. In a few big steps, he reached the entrance to the alley where Blake, who was in the dark with every step of the way, entered.
 
Grrr!!
 
Entering the dark all-black street, the beast's paw rubbed against the walls, causing small sparks to appear. The bright rain of sparks contrasted with the dark alley.
 
Bzzt!
 
Lightning struck, bright enough to overshadow the sparks, the clean white color lit up the alley. Painful cries became the only thing that could be heard in the alley and the abandoned main road.
 
**
 
"Where do you think you're running to!!" The feminine voice, with a harsh tone in it, shouted excitedly.
 
GİİİİİİİİİİİİİİHHHH!!!
 
A shrill nasal scream echoed across the city skyline. Unlike the screams of other monsters around, this one contained great fear.
 
Amid the screams and screeching of the people of the city, a winged beast was fleeing from a certain person.
 
The beast had a muscular human body. His skin was, contrary to normal, in a gray-light blue shade. He had trousers on his lower body and a pair of winged tops above his arms. 
 
His face was like a horror movie. There was a gas mask where his mouth was supposed to be. A pair of eyes were coming out of his exposed brain, and his skin was wrapped around the exposed parts of his skull.
 
This monster, like all the other monsters, should have dismantled the city, but now he's running away from someone in fear.
  
The person chasing him was a rabbit woman. Beneath her exposed chocolate-colored skin were fully trained muscles. Her proportionate body had a pair of perfect busts, a slim waist, and well-trained abs, and perfectly shaped hips.
 

She had a pair of rabbit ears and a fluffy tail. It was not possible to find any stains on his feathers. With her erect bunny ears and a constantly twitching tail, she had to be not only hot but also cute.
 
Unfortunately, with the wild smile on this woman's face and her eyes burning with the desire to fight, it wasn't quite right to say she was cute.
 
That person was Rumi Usagiyama, ranked 6th.

 Rumi jumped on top of a building. She bent her body, the muscles in her legs tensed and her veins came out. She jumped into the sky with all her might.
 
Her body's up in the sky. She lined up across the moon for a few seconds. Her body, bathed in the moon's light, had gained a spiritual beauty.
 
She closed her eyes for a few seconds, experiencing the vast feeling of the sky, the light of the moon falling on her, which she loved so much.
 
Her red eyes were opened, her eyes lit with a red light, her body succumbing to gravity, her eyes burning with an open desire for a fight.
 
As she fell to the ground, she rotated her body in the air and landed on the beast's back.
 
GİHHH!!
 
The beast began to stomp as Rumi landed on his back. 
 
"Hey!!" Rumi stepped on the monster's shoulder with one foot. She put her arm around her leg and leaned forward slightly. Her hair was blowing with the wind, her body was shaded by the moon's light. 
 
"It's starting to bother me that you're in the air. Let's continue our fight on the ground." Her lips curled up, a tiger's wild smile appeared on her face. In her shadowy expression, her eyes glowing like a pair of rubies had frightening courage.
 
She fearlessly jumped forward and continued to fall, wrapping the monster's neck around her arm as her body passed by the monster's head.
 
Normally, in this case, the beast with the greater mass was supposed to drag Rumi. However, strangely held by the neck, the monster could not withstand the force of Rumi's pull and began to fall.
 
Gravity continued to attract two monsters relentlessly. As Rumi approached the ground, she gently pulled her arm back, clawed her hand, and pushed forward, holding the monster's head.
 
Giiii---PURRRRRRRRR!!!
 
The beast tried to scream, but his scream was interrupted because his face was glued to the concrete floor by Rumi. 
 
They drifted almost a kilometer until their momentum was out. When their momentum was completely gone, they left a rift that was deepening and up to a kilometer in length.
 
"Is he dead?" Rumi put her hands on both sides of her hip. She kicked the monster to see if he was dead. There was no reaction.
 
Like any hero, she was against killing, at least she wouldn't want to kill anyone unless it was a last resort. But unlike other heroes and humans, she realized that these monsters were no longer human beings and were hollow puppets.
 
She had no problem killing these hollow monsters that were used as killing machines, and she didn't feel any pangs of conscience.
 
Just as Rumi was about to turn around and leave, the monster beneath her secretly attacked. The speed of his attack was too fast for most pro-heroes to react to.
 
The monster slowly pulled its head out of its jamming. A sadistic smile appeared on his lips as it entered the view. He strained his eyes to the back of his skull to see Rumi's delicious blood.
 
Tap!
 
But his attack did not reach Rumi as he wished. Rumi raised her hand and with a casual expression held back the beast's attack.
 

"You're trying to sneak attack me at this speed and you think it'll get through?" She clicked her tongue. Accustomed to Blake's high speed, this attack was too slow to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Blake.
 
The beast, whose attack did not work, put his strong hand on the ground and raised himself. At the same time, he began to flap his wings to hit Rumi.
 
Rumi avoided the wing in her face, taking a step to the side and overcoming the second wing, which was about to touch her arm. 
 
"It's getting annoying." She frowned in boredom. 
 
She opened her hands to both sides. She grabbed the wings with a loud slap. She drew the wings before the beast had a chance to react.
 
CRACK!
 
The wings were dislodged by a trembling sound of fracture of the spine. The wings stopped shaking pointlessly.
 
GİYAHHHHH!!!
 
A bitter cry came from the beast's mouth. The last sparks of logic in his eyes were mixed with the crackling sounds that echoed through the air. He threw himself into a building.
 
Rumi understood the monster's intentions, but she didn't stop. She kept pulling his wings to both sides.
 
Hşsshhhhh!!
 
One wing was torn with a clear tearing sound, while the other was forcibly ripped from where it was.
 
GİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
 
The monster's steps quickened. He continued to run in front of him, losing his reason. His roar made the windows vibrate, causing nearby vehicle windows to burst.
 
Rumi didn't want to drag this out any longer. She wanted to get the job done quickly and meet Blake. 
 
They were close to the pavement thanks to the monster, which got closer to the building with each step. Rumi raised her hand and held the streetlight.
 

She turned her body one full turn. She aligned her feet in front of her and, after turning 360 degrees, threw herself forward.
 
PAT! PUCHİ!
 
She hit the monster with a clear voice. The monster's head collapsed in the middle of her run. With an abnormal posture, her head stuck to the ground.
 
Blood spattered, but Rumi had already jumped to safety where the blood could not reach her.

 Rumi looked around to see the state of the war. The flames continued to burn, but the spread had stopped. Explosions signaling the continued warfare regularly made the city tremble. Other than that, there was nothing.
 
Rumi checked to see if there were any survivors before she left. After confirming that he was not a survivor and that there was no villain left, the other hero headed to the site of the explosions to help.
 
**
 
The flames continued to spread, people were running away in panic. The fighting had been going on for several hours. Dark clouds clung to the city's sky like crows watching their prey, isolating the region from Japan.
 
With Rumi's participation, the battles ended in a few minutes. It shouldn't have been so much with her strength, but when Ryukyu and her agency got involved, things got pretty easy.
 
The situation was being contained with each passing second. The fires were put out, the monsters and troublesome villains using the mess were contained, and the panicked people were placated by pro-heroes and the cops.
 
"Oh, Rumi-nee-chan." Nejire intended to go to Ryukyu after taking care of the last survivor.  However, that's when she saw Rumi coming towards her.
 
"What's up, Nejire-chan? How was the first major villain crisis?'' Rumi raised her hand and asked.  When she came to Nejire, the two began to walk towards Ryukyu's territory.
 
"It was good. Although I was a little panicked at first, it's happy that there were no deaths...'' Nejire put her hands behind her back and began to explain.
 
The two continued to talk. They were walking between pro-heroes and workers packing up and cleaning up. After a while, they reached the area where Ryukyu was located.
 

Ryukyu wore a one-piece pro-hero outfit. When Rumi and Nejire arrived in the area, she was guiding her aides. She turned her head to where the footsteps came from.
 
"Rumi-san? What are you doing here?'' Ryukyu had a nice, gentle smile on her face, like a mother's. 
 
Her smile was comforting. Ryukyu was the main reason the panicked survivors calmed down in such a short time. Her gentle personality and moderate nature soothed the nervous and timid feelings of the survivors.
 
"I was nearby when it happened. I'm here to help. What's the situation?'' Rumi pointed her head around.
 
''Thanks for asking. We are in good shape. There are no casualties and the number of injured is low as we responded quickly in time of the incident.”
 
"That's good to hear. I heard you got an internship from Nejire. Is that her?'' Rumi asked while looking at the girl sitting a few meters away, having a snack. She was curious about this girl, who could be one of her sisters.
 
She had heard from Nejire that Blake had spoken to her many times. She had asked Blake about this and he said it was just a girl he admired. But when she said what was on her mind, he didn't refuse.
 
Blake wasn't a playboy, and he wasn't thinking with his lower body. She was sure of it. Otherwise, she'd have had a lot of sisters by now. She knew how hard it was for Blake to take an interest in someone of the opposite sex.
 
As far as she knew, he had paid attention to one or two people so far, besides herself and Nejire, and had shut his eyes and ears to the rest of the girls. She wondered what kind of person this girl might be that Blake is interested in.
 
''Yeah, she is. Her name is Momo Yaoyorozu. She is a modest, intelligent, and most importantly very diligent girl.” Ryukyu closed her eyes and smiled as she looked at Momo. Momo was someone she'd interned a few days ago at Blake's suggestion, and she's so happy to have her now.
 
Momo was a very diligent and hardworking girl, let's not only be smart. She was drawing information from her, like a sponge, and trying to improve herself in every field. Instead of being offended when she told her about her mistakes, she was using the information to improve herself.
 
In addition, her cute personality and pleasant reactions like starry eyes at her friends who asked for her help made her, her favorite. She was just as important to her as Nejire right now.
 
As the two spoke, they didn't realize that the people around them were getting quiet. The girls in the environment were slightly blushing, turning their heads elsewhere, but they were giving secret glances to a certain area, or rather the person.
 
Some of them were filled with fear. That's because of the ruthlessness of the person they were looking at at the Sports Festival.
 
The person reached a few quads and came after the girls. He gave Nejire a playful look and leaned over her ear.
 
''Ne~ji~re, Fuuu..''
 
"Hiya~~" Nejire trembled with the warm breath she felt in her ear. As she jumped like a bewildered cat, a healthy rash appeared on her face.
 
The bewilderment on her face disappeared in an instant, a dreamy smile blooming on her face. She surprised the men in the area and Ryukyu.
 
A muscular and reliable arm wrapped around Nejire's waist, pulling her towards him.
 
"Blake, you surprised me." Nejire punched the man behind her gently as she held her ear.
 
"I'm sorry. But I like to see your reaction." Blake spoke with a nice smile. He lifted the bag and called out to Rumi.
 
"I brought you food. Are you hungry?''
 
"Oh, what did you do?" Rumi's ears pricked with interest. There was a pleasant curiosity in her. Blake's meals were as good as her mother's, and in some cases even better than her.
 
Rumi, a little glutton, was fired up when she heard Blake was cooking. She hadn't eaten in a while, and it'd been more than two days since she tasted Blake's food, and she wanted to taste the food he was making as soon as possible.
 
Unlike Rumi, Nejire was event-oriented. Instead of asking questions, she dips her hand in a bag and has already picked up one of the food. 
 
Blake saw her move, but he didn't stop her. 
 
"What's this?" Nejire took out the food and revealed it. What she was holding was a leaf. More precisely, it was a leaf shaped into a ball and stuffed.
 
She didn't know exactly what leaf it was, but by the warmth, she could feel in her hand, she could tell that it was cooked or the stuff inside was cooked
 
"Snu ~Snu~" Nejire absorbed the enchanting scent rising from the leaf. The smell of spices combined with the fresh, juicy smell of the leaf relaxed her mind, and the mouth-watering smell of rice she could get from it made her hungry.
 
Gurl~~
 
Nejire and Rumi swallowed a mouthful of saliva. There was a distinct rumbling sound coming from their bellies. But the two girls didn't notice. Their eyes were locked on the food Nejire was holding, and they were cut off from the outside world.
 
Not only them, but other people who smelled it swallowed a mouthful of saliva. A wave of hunger hit them as they stared at the leaf Nejire was holding.
 
Momo in the distance turned to the mouth-watering smell. She was already hungry for her Quirk, and it made her even more hungry. She got up from her seat and headed for Blake's location.
 
Blake liked that the girls took a passionate look at the food he made. He let go of Nejire's waist and took another stuffed leaf from the bag.
 
“This is for you, Rumi.” He handed the leaf to Rumi.
 
Rumi picked up the leaf. The heat of the leaf was burning her fingers. The heat wasn't even close to hurting her, but the heat that started at her fingertips and spread throughout her body was heart-tickling.
 
"It's a nice feeling in its way..." It was a drunken feeling when someone prepared a hot meal for you and worried that you might get hungry.
 

She was usually hungry after battles and heroic deeds. Before she got romantically involved with Blake, she hadn't had a chance to cook for herself, and she wasn't particularly good at cooking. She didn't usually eat much hot food and didn't bother with it.
  

But right now, feeling the hot food in her hand, looking at Blake, who was looking at her with care and love and waiting for her to eat his food, was such a beautiful feeling. And she knew that this food in her hand would be very good, no matter how bad it was. Although it is almost impossible for it to be bad.

She opened her mouth and bit the leaf.
 
Crt!
 
"Hou... haffff... haff... hou..'' Rumi took a big bite out of the leaf. The crunch of the leaf was accompanied by rice that filled her mouth. Her eyes widened, she raised her head to cool the food in her mouth and began to blow.
 
"Did you notice anything?" At Blake's words, Rumi tilted her head to the side. His words had the key to revealing the dish's secret, Rumi's ears pricked at the new taste she felt in her mouth.

She looked at the leaf in her hand. Beneath the layer of leaf-wrapped grain rice, a bright orange sauce flowed.
 
"Sauce? No, it tastes... soup?'' Rumi was surprised. She put her finger on what she thought was soup. She put her finger in her mouth and licked it.
 
It was a soup, a soup made from carrots, which was her favorite fruit. Despite its intense color, it did not have a dominant taste. Although under the delicious rice stuffed into the leaf, it was the biggest piece that gave flavor to the whole.
 
 
"How?" Blake could read her answer on her face, but he asked anyway. The way Nejire tugged at her arm and stared at her with her starry eyes touched the emotions in his heart, and he wanted to hear the words of her other lover as well.
 
"It's so good, I like it." Her upright ears twitched with interest. She was constantly taking bites from the leaf, and that alone showed how much she liked it.
 
"I'm glad you like it." 
 
Rumi shook her head and continued to bite the leaf. She was unaware of the strange looks that people around her were throwing at her.

Whether female, male, or pro-hero, everyone froze at the expression of Rumi, whose cheeks were stuffed with food and staring intently at Blake. There was distinct disbelief on their faces, they couldn't believe what they were seeing.
 
Rumi Usagiyama was a wild and fight-hungry pro-hero rather than a sweet or beautiful woman, especially in the eyes of men. 
 
Was she beautiful? Yes. Was she hot? Again, yes? Rumi Usagiyama was a woman who could be among the most beautiful women in the world and attracted the desire of every man with her body structure.
 
But her ferocious demeanor, her combat-seeking personality, and her muscles which were better than any male had made her the strong woman men were afraid to reach, even though she had rabbit limbs that made her look cute or beautiful.

And with no recorded movements against the opposite sex,  people thought he was someone who wanted to be alone and just wanted to fight.
 
On forums or hero fan sites, Rumi Usagiyama became a woman not known for her beauty or femininity, but for her fights, her battles, and how she devastated the other side. 
 
But right now Rumi Usagiyama was a lovely woman. Her food-filled cheeks gave her a cute vibe. Her slightly knocked foot was very attractive in the eyes of men, and the expression of love on her face caused her beauty to shine and appear.
 
The men in the surrounding area were fascinated by her beauty and charm. Her feminine demeanor and the way she ate stole men's hearts.
 

Rumi finished her meal. There was an expression on her face that she wanted more. She put her thumb in her mouth and started licking.
 

Her gesture was devoid of malice, something everyone does every day, but in her current distinct appearance, she had a desirable charm.
 
''!!'' The bodies of the owners of the eyes fixed on Rumi trembled. A cold wave swept through their bodies. They trembled down to the tiniest feathers.
 
The source of the cold was a pair of raven-black eyes staring at them. Eyes shining in a cold light made it clear to them to hold back any desires and not look at the woman anymore.
 
Some people pulled back their gaze. They were afraid of Blake's gaze, and they went back to doing what they were doing before Blake got here.
 
But some of them were brave. Those who thought that Blake couldn't do anything to the 6th and 9th rank heroes gave him fearless looks.
 
It was free to look at someone. As long as you didn't cross the line, no one could blame you for staring at someone. If Blake ratted them out, they could just say they didn't.
 
Those who look at Blake fearlessly are tired of looking at a man. After all, the other side was a man, and it was pointless to look at him when there were better choices.
 
Blake's gaze got colder. His lips formed a sarcastic smile. These people probably thought he couldn't do anything to them. But it's a shame Blake was going to do something to them.
 
A few seconds passed, but nothing happened. Fearless men lost interest in him, thinking he was someone who only look but did nothing. Seeing that nothing was happening to the others, the frightening side regained their old trust and began to look at Rumi throughout.
 
Some even went too far to take pictures of Rumi's current condition.
 
But after a few seconds, all the men suddenly fell to the ground. Their legs were numb, numb as if it wasn't there. If they had not seen their legs, they would have thought that their legs had been amputated.
 
"What happened?"
 
"Hey, why did you just fall."
 
"Are you all right?"
 
Employees were worried that the people next to them would suddenly fall. Ryukyu couldn't understand why her staff suddenly fell, leaving the group alone to help out with the others.
 
Blake's lips curled cynically. He didn't do much, he just made sure these guys couldn't walk for a few hours.
 

He lost interest in them. He turned his attention to Nejire and Rumi, and also to Momo, who was looking hungrily at the leaf that Nejire was still gnawing.
 

13