Chapter 47:
366 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

----------------------

[Yesterday]
 
Fuyumi put her hands to her knees and looked around timidly as she took deep breaths.
 
 Her legs were shaking, her liver was working like an engine. Unlike her peers, her untrained body was shaking. Her tongue was sticking to her dry palate.
 
After looking around for a while, she decided to stop. If she didn't breathe, she could pass out where she was.  She would think about the next time when the monster came towards her.
 
"Hahh... It's a little too quiet." As she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand, she began to look around. It was too quiet for a mess. 
 
After breathing for a while, she decided to look around. She knew it was a dangerous idea, she was likely to run into a villain, but the silence was more frightening than the hot pursuit.
 
"I should have stayed in school." As Fuyumi walked down the quiet road, she leaped with every little sound she heard. She wished she'd stayed in school.
 
Fuyumi was an elementary school teacher and a teacher at a school near the city center. She had just left school and was on her way home before the chaos started.
 
Today, she did not get into any vehicle and started walking towards the house, especially because she wanted to walk. However, Lady Luck didn't seem to be smiling in her face today, after a few minutes the commotion started and monsters started attacking various parts of the area.
 
Fuyumi was hiding at first, but she left the crowd and found herself alone because she was eye-to-eye with a monster on the way.
 
"It would be nice if Blake came out of there and came to save me." Fuyumi has come to a crossroads. She put her hands against the wall and looked around the corner. When she didn't see anyone, she thought as she moved on.
 
The thought of it was enough to make her smile. It would be great if Blake came heroically and got her out of this situation she was afraid of. It'd be like a princess rescued by a prince charming.
 
Blake was Fuyumi's, first love. Literally, her first love in her life was Blake.
 
Her father had been obsessed with Shoto since childhood and trained him for the first place. However, his obsessive personality didn't pass them up either. Fuyumi and the Natsuo brothers had suffered too much from him.
 
While Natsuo had been abused by her father since childhood for his failures, she had never been in a relationship.
 

Whenever she was attracted to someone and seemed to like him, her father would forcibly cut her relationship with that boy, saying that the boy was unworthy of the Todoroki family and was unfit to spread family blood.
 
That's why she was able to reach this age without any interest in anyone in her life.
 
But six months ago, everything had changed for her.
 
She went to the hospital to visit her mother. She's been doing this regularly since she was 18. They'd go to her mother's, talk about everyday things, and have fun.
 

When she went to her mother that day, she saw that she was talking to a young man with white hair like theirs. His naturally white hair, just like hers, caught her attention, and instead of walking through the door, she began to follow the pair.
 
That's when he turned around and their gaze met. She didn't know exactly what had happened to her, but when she saw his face, she felt her heart beating hard. Her face was getting warmer and she was ashamed to even look at him in the end.
 
It took her a few seconds to realize she was in love at first sight. And that sounds ridiculous. Despite believing in love at first sight and loving the stories of the prince and princess on a white horse, she was confused by the fact that she fell in love with a stranger at first sight. When did she become such a simple girl?
 
Instead of going to visit her mother that day, she ran away and went home. As soon as she got home, she was in bed and asleep, at least she was working. But that day, the sleepless night she had not experienced since childhood had found her again.
 
Every time she closed her eyes, she thought of that young man's raven black eyes and handsome face. Every time she seemed to dream, she would get out of bed with a red face, thinking she was being hugged by him.
 
After a sleepless day, she went to work and decided to visit her mother, but she met that young man again.
 
Unlike yesterday, she didn't run away this time and went in. She met the young man properly and found out her name was Blake.  She was surprised that he was a foreign national. However, when she took a close look at her face, she realized that he had very western features from an Asian face.
 

After talking to him for a while, he got lost in the conversation. Thanks to the young man's speech, which is not boring at all, but rather interesting and involuntarily enjoyed, time passed and it was time for the young man to go home.
 
She didn't want him to go. She wanted to talk more, change personal information if possible, and become friends, but she let him go because she knew she couldn't do it.
 
Apart from speaking properly to her first love that day, she received a meaningful smile from her mother.
 
Days passed like this, and as she talked to Blake every time they met, her love for him started to grow. By the end of the 15th day she had forced herself to get his phone number, after a month they had become closer and after five months they had started calling each other by their first names, at least that was true for her, because Blake didn't have such a culture. 

After six months, today, there was a  Fuyumi who fell in love with Blake.
 
That was Fuyumi's little love story. She's a naïve girl who falls in love with a stranger at first sight and grows her feelings for her every day. It's funny, isn't it?
 
But even so, Fuyumi cared deeply about this love. The feelings she nurtured in the deepest part of her heart were so pure, and it was very important to her, who had tasted love for Blake for the first time.
 
"Hm?" Fuyumi didn't know when, but after a while, she forgot about the environment and the situation and started bouncing down the dark alley with a smile on her face. She came to her senses when she heard the voices of several people.
 
After listening to the shouts and conversations for a while, she went in the direction the voices had come from.
 
"Oh, pro-heroes." Fuyumi's tense muscles exhaled a sigh of relief as she relaxed with what she saw.
 
"He-" stopped as she was asking pro-heroes to take her to safety.
 
CRACK!
 
She could feel something falling apart inside of her. Her emotions were fluctuating, she felt something shake deep in her heart in the middle of her chest.

Her most valued thing was shattered by what she saw.
 
Blake… her first love wrapped around a girl's waist right now, kissing her on the lips as he gazed at her lovingly.
 
Her hand was hanging down. The smile on her face was wiped, tears appeared on the side of her eye.
 
Everything in the world was covered with darkness. Buildings, pro-heroes, and ruins all around her melted into nothingness, In the dark space there was only her, Blake, and the girl in his arms.
 
Blake kissed her lips, then pinched her nose and pulled her towards him. His gesture might have looked rude, but Fuyumi knew that despite being so far away, he used very little force in his movement.
 
He began to clean the girl's sunken face with the help of a napkin. His hand gestures carried extreme care, cleaning her as if the person he touched were a precious vase. The care and warm smile on the face that was looking at her was heartwarming.
 
She grabbed her pants, put her head down. 
 
Dip! Dip!
 
Fuyumi's face wrinkled, tears descending to the ground like small grains of rain. She bit her lips to keep the crying coming out of her mouth. Her body was shaking slightly.
 
She looked at Blake for the last time before she left. Blake looked at the girl in front of him like it was his whole world. His eyes couldn't see anything but her, and he seemed to enjoy taking care of her.
 
She ran towards her house. She wasn't in a position to care about how reckless or foolish her actions were right now.

 
**
[Now]
 
"I understand." The only thing that could be heard inside the room was a strong but catchy, beautiful woman's voice. After sighing as if sharing the pain of the grandson, she held her grandson's jaw with her fingers and lifted it.
 
"Get ready, we're leaving." Her red lips that evoke desire formed a warm smile.
 
"Where, grandma?" Fuyumi asked with obvious confusion. At the same time, she was surrounded by a hidden surprise that the woman opposite her still looked the same.
 
There was no sign of sagging on her huge breasts, which made Fuyumi jealous. They stood upright with their usual majesty. Her fair skin was free of any blemishes, her smooth white skin without wrinkles had a pleasing color under the light.
 
She had a waist that was thin enough to make her jealous but didn't grin, revealing her physique even more. With full hips aligned below her, she had the perfect body that all women, including her, desired but could never achieve.
 
Above his neck was a head as beautiful as the body below it. She had a nice curved nose on top of her two perfectly sized soft lips. Her crystal blue eyes glowed with dim blue light, just looking into his eyes made one feel as if they were looking at the sky.

 
Her eyebrows were like her father's, which gave her a beauty that was hard to approach. The clothes and accessories she wore were like worthless stones compared to her beauty, consisting of a few worthless pieces that enhanced her beauty instead of appearing.
 
And most importantly, this person was actually over 60. 
 
This person was Fuyumi's grandmother Teka Todoroki.
 
"I'll tell you on the way. Go and fix the mess on you." Teka smiled gently. She rubbed her grandson's hair.
 
"Okay, Grandma. But...'' Fuyumi was reluctant, but she agreed. It was hard for her to reject her grandmother. As much as she wanted to stay home and cry, she agreed.
 
"What happened to my father?" She turned her head to Enji, lying on the edge of the room. His face was lying on the floor with the wall facing and there was no sign of movement. Fuyumi would have thought she was dead if she hadn't let out a painful moan from time to time.
 
"He's paying for what he's done. He's all right, isn't it, Enji?'' Teka glanced at Enji out of the corner of her eye. Her voice had a cheerful tone so as not to affect Fuyumi, who was in a bad mood. 
 
But upon hearing her words, Enji's body trembled from start to finish. He spoke in a fragile, weeping voice.
 
"Y-Yes, Mom."
 
"Did you see that? Now go and get ready."
 
"HM!" A wry smile appeared on Fuyumi's face when she saw her father in such a state for the first time. Her fear of her grandmother has grown once again. In one strong gesture, she shook her head and stood up.
 
Natsuo stood up with his sister. His respect and fear for his grandmother were on the rise. Before leaving the room, he greeted his grandmother and headed for the door.
 
He stopped when he came to the door. He took one last look at his father's condition. While his lips formed a sarcastic smile, a wave of joy appeared in his heart due to Enji's condition.
 
He leaned over to Teka and closed the door before leaving the room by closing the door.
 
"Hahh... More problems to solve." Teka rubbed her nose belt as she rested one hand on her knee. Her beloved family was a mess, and it seemed like it was up to her to fix it again.
 
First, there was Blake, then Yoshino, and finally this and another Toshinori thing to investigate.
 
A wave of frustration engulfed Teka. She was tired of it, she didn't want to deal with any of it anymore. All she wanted was to enjoy her life for a while.
 

She was the richest in the world but had no relatives or close ones to enjoy. Her grandchildren had a life of theirs, her son was driven mad by his lust for power. Her husband hated her and didn't want to see her anymore.
 
Villain, corporate problems, personal life problems, problems associated with her, problems, problems, and more, she was choking. She felt like she was in an ocean, no matter how hard she struggled, no matter how much she wanted to surface, she was sinking into an ocean from which she could never get out and could never see the surface.
 
"Mother... my father is upstairs... Aren't you going to talk to him?'' As Teka choked with emotion, Enji, lying on the edge of the room, asked one by one. When the sentences came out of his mouth, he had a tone he'd never used before. He had the voice of a child who was worried about his parents leaving.
 
With her son's voice, Teka's absent-minded gaze improved, a painful look appeared on her face. She shook her head.
 
"No, I'm not going to talk." She categorically denied it. This time she wouldn't be the one to bend over and straighten the situation.
 
If he loved life without her so much and enjoyed his absence so much, she would let him live that way. He would no longer supposedly need to honor her or feel pressure on her side.
 
"Don't blame me, Enji. This time it's your father's fault."  Teka spoke clearly in a strongly-worded statement. She was not going to compromise on that.
 

"I know, mom. As much as I love my father, I am aware of his actions and what he has done to you. I wouldn't blame you if you get divorced with him and marry someone else on the off chance."
 

At Enji's words, Teka nodded in agreement.
 
Although she didn't show it on the outside, she wondered why she was thinking of the white-haired youth after these words.
 
**
 
People were agitated, there was a sense of panic in Japan. Normally, people who spent their days happy and unhurried without caring started to hesitate when they went out. There was a huge negative attitude towards the government and pro-heroes on internet forums and sites.
 
The paranoia of the locals resurfaced, enslaving the hearts of fear. Each of them hugged phones or computers to make their voices heard; They were flooded with police headquarters or websites.
 
But that panic suddenly disappeared. The disappearance was so sudden, as if the whole world had agreed, that it had suddenly been forgotten and replaced by something new.
 
That was Killer Stain's thoughts. Somehow it went viral and people started talking about it.
 
That's what U.A. students talk about all day. The students started the day with this topic and continued with Stain's speech.
 
But this conversation ended abruptly. All the students, regardless of boy or girl, were silent and turned their eyes in one direction, to the door.
 
The girls began to talk to each other as their faces turned red. Men didn't even have it, their brains had lost the ability to speak because of what they saw.
 
"Is he studying here?" Teka put her arms together under her breasts in a complex expression. To be honest, she didn't want to come here because of that person.
 
When she was a drinking company with Blake, she found out she was studying here and was a senior. After what happened with him, she wasn't like she wanted to see Blake.
 
Even though they ended their relationship well, it was hard for them to see each other, at least for Teka.   When she confronted Blake, she knew she was going to make a strange statement and not have a proper conversation. 
 
So getting into this school where she could meet Blake wasn't something she wanted.
 
''Yeah. Here. But let's not, Grandma. I don't want to meet him.' Fuyumi grabbed  Teka's arm and tried to drag her away. But it was futile, her feet moving, but she couldn't make any progress.
 
"No way. Like I told you, you're going to punch that man who broke your heart." Teka dragged her grandson after her and stepped inside.
 
"Grandma... there's no need for that." Fuyumi shook her head. As upset as she was with Blake, she didn't want to do anything to hurt him. All she wanted to do was stay home and experience her depression and forget about Blake.  
 
"There is." Teka knew exactly what Fuyumi wanted, and she wouldn't let it happen. Her grandson wasn't a toy that anyone else could use. She had to make sure that not only others but also herself understood it.

The two of them started walking between eyes fixed on them. With each step, Fuyumi's face was getting redder. So many eyes fixed on her, causing her involuntary embarrassment.
 
Teka, by contrast, was not affected in any way. She was used to these situations because of her position. She also wasn't softhearted or naive enough to feel something just because someone was looking at her.
 
As Teka dragged Fuyumi, who was trying to pull her back, and Fuyumi tried to pull Teka back, no matter how futile, the students who were leaving the school and who were frozen at the sight of her, started talking to each other.
 
"Hey, have you seen that woman? Do you think she's a model?''
 
"Are you stupid? When did a model become so beautiful? I think she's the daughter of a famous family."
 
"Dude, look at these curves. I'm willing to give years of my life to touch them once."
 
The students, especially the male segments, started talking about Teka. Each had a blushing face and thin strips of blood flowing from their noses. Never before had they dreamed that such a woman existed, let alone seeing a woman as beautiful as Teka.
 
The girls were looking at Teka with blushing faces. Teka's beauty and nobility even impressed the girls, and some began to question her sexual preferences. No matter how jealous they were of her flawless body structure and beautiful face, which was every woman's dream, they couldn't help but be attracted to her beauty and hot body.
 
Teka and Fuyumi entered the school. They went through the mess hall and headed upstairs.
 

''Grandmother! Grandma, I saw someone I know. Let me ask her. What do you think?'' Fuyumi realized after a while that Teka had no intention of stopping. She decided to cooperate with her to get this over with as soon as possible, and she started looking for someone she knew.
 
Fortunately, it didn't take her long to find it. As she quickly turned her head around, she saw Momo talking to her friends.
 
Momo was walking outside the school with her friends with a pleasant smile on her face. She brought her hand to her mouth and chuckled, covering her mouth. She pinned the hair that had fallen from her face behind her ear with her finger.
 
"Ok." Teka stood where she was. She tilted her body to one side and rested one hand on her slightly protruding hip.
 
Fuyumi headed for Momo and the girls. She reached them in a few steps and began to talk to Momo
 
Momo was initially surprised that Fuyumi came to her and spoke to her. However, as the conversation progressed, she shook her head and confirmed that she could do it.
 
As Fuyumi and Momo spoke in their way, Teka frowned. She turned her head to her side, in the direction of heavy breathing.
 
In the area where Teka was out of sight, that is, next to her legs, there was a short youth. There were purple-black rubber balls where her hair should have been. 

This child, Mineta, stood like a statue. Her eyes were wide open not to miss this moment, her pupils were wandering all over Teka's body. Her face was red.

'''' Hot! Sexy! Beautiful! Boobs! Hips! Milf! Hot! Hot!'' Mineta started whispering with a stupid expression. He wouldn't lift a finger when he spoke. There's a drooling coming out of the side of his mouth.
 
"What's a mutant grape doing here?" Teka opened her hands to both sides. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to make sense of the creature in front of her
 

Her hips move a few inches, her breasts bouncing slightly. The movement of her lips and the red and watery tongue that her lips hide, her two large pillar-like legs, soft yet well-trained, without any blemishes... Mineta's brain burned because it couldn't contain so much sexiness.
 
His lips curled up and he produced a silly grin. His eyes lost track of logic, replaced by lust and perversion within Mineta. His brain acted according to what he wanted to do in this situation.
 
He opened his arms and jumped. When he was at Teka's hip level, he turned to her hips and grabbed it.
 
''?!!!??!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!'' Unprepared for Mineta's action, Teka alternated between an angry and confused expression when Mineta touched her hip. Normally she wouldn't let any man touch her like that, let alone throw themselves at her as Mineta did.
 
But she was caught off guard because she was trying to make sense of exactly what Mineta was. And no matter how good her appearance was, she didn't think there was anyone who would throw himself at her so recklessly because of her rigid personality.
 
Svish!
 
She raised her leg, threw Mineta in milliseconds where Mineta's fingers touched her hip.
 
Vhosshh!! BAMM!!!
 

Mineta's body was sent back like a kite with its string cut off. He sank into the wall with a loud bang. The entire corridor trembled with the force of the collision, fragments of shattered walls began to scatter on the floor. At the same time, a lava flow appeared out of nowhere, filling Mineta's body and the hole.
 
"What do you think you're doing?" Teka's leg remained the way she threw Mineta.  The tip of her shoe pointed to Mineta like a sword. Her dimmed eyes glowed with a cold, sharp light that shook the spine. 
 
Teka's anger began to affect the heat of the environment. As the corridor warmed up by skipping degrees, the air fluctuated as an indicator of extreme heat. The water vapor in the air evaporated, revealing muffled air.
 
Teka started walking towards Mineta in steps. The sharp sounds of heels were all the students, frozen by the sudden cold and majestic air could hear. Each heel sounded louder than the last, and each passing second determined Mineta's fate.
 
Of course, Teka wouldn't kill Mineta just for what he did. Not only was she not so cold-hearted, but for some reason, she couldn't do it. She intended to hit him in the head until his memory was erased. 
 
She came to the wall where Mineta was buried. She looked down on Mineta because of her height, but it seemed very natural to those who saw it because of the contempt in her eyes, arrogance, and the majesty that would decide the fate of the other.
 
She bent her back, raised her hand to hold Mineta's body. 
 
Time seemed to slow down as her hand moved closer and closer to Mineta. While the students watching from afar held their breath, Teka's hand was getting closer to Mineta with every passing second. Students 1-A and others in the hallway wanted someone, something to save Mineta.
 
Teka's cold stare made it clear that if she got his hands on Mineta, she wouldn't be merciful at all. 
 
''IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII came at the last moment!” A loud shout was heard as the hearts of the students were in their mouths and Teka reached Mineta.
 
A gust of wind pierced the muffled, overheated air, following a muscular body. All Might, who was over two meters tall and had an iconic smile on his face, stepped between the two.
 
"Mineta-kun, what's your situation?" All Might glance behind him out of the corner of his eye. His face was already covered with sweat from the hot air covering the corridor.
 
His body, which was two meters long, was much longer than Teka's. When this was coupled with his muscular body, he looked like a giant standing in front of Teka.
 
However, Teka, who had ordinary eyes and was watching with cold eyes, was showing the students that this was not the case at all. The situation was quite the opposite, the giant here was Teka.
 
"Grandma..."Fuyumi saw this side of her grandmother for the first time. Even though she stood in front of the hero in the first place, her noble air impressed her. She was just standing there with one hand on her hip, but her posture looked too big in Fuyumi's eyes.
 
She had a size that even the 1st-ranked All Might couldn't resist.
 

"Ehehe... ehe... Hot." Caught in the lava, Mineta sticks his face out. He raised his thumb to indicate that he was fine. His face was swollen from being hit against the wall, his eyes were closed, and his face was covered with hot lava. Still, he had a stupid grin on his face.
 
But his grin had a sense of accomplishment. His eyes, visible through the lava, were looking at his hand. He kept opening and closing his hands like he was squeezing Teka's hip, as he had just done.
 
Teka stepped forward with Mineta's move. Pure rage shone on her face. Her hair was glowing in a light yellow-orange way as her hand was turned into a fist.
 
The degree of the environment increased ten degrees, starting to burn the oxygen. Regardless of students or All Might, breathing has become difficult for people.
 
"Mi-ne-ta-kun, you're making things difficult for me." All Might spoke between his clenched teeth. But Mineta wasn't in a position to listen to him. His head fell back and he drifted into his wishful dreams.
 
"Öhöm* T-Teka-sensei. It's been a long time since I've seen you. Can you forget about it in the name of our meeting after a long time?'' All Might clench his hand into a fist and align it in front of his mouth, trying to get Teka's attention with a fake cough. When Teka looked at him, he suggested.
 
"I'll forget about it, but only after I make him forget it first." Teka raised her fist next to her face and explained with a smile that would cause the men in the vicinity to blush.
 
From Mineta's gaze and the stupid grin on his face, Teka knew what he was going to do once he was out of here, and had no intention of supplying such a pervert, especially someone who wasn't Yoshino, for his perverse fantasies.

"Grandma."
 
"Grandma?"
 
As Teka and All Might reached a stalemate, Fuyumi and another person called out to Teka. Teka took turns turning to Fuyumi and the other person who had called her.
 
At the end of the corridor was a young man with two-colored hair. He had an emotionless facial structure and his fixed gaze made it difficult to understand what he was thinking.
 
"Shoto?" Teka and Fuyumi have returned to the young man. A warm expression appeared on Teka's face as Fuyumi smiled in a big sisterly smile.
 
Shoto bowed his head. Fingers holding the edge of the wall tightened with Teka's warm expression. He hesitated before taking a step towards the two of them.
 
Within a few steps, he reached out to them and came before Teka. But instead of talking to her, he chose to look at the chaos around him.
 
"Is there a problem? If there is, I can come back later." He looked at All Might and then Mineta inside the wall and spoke after a quick decision was made.
 
"There's no need for that, Shoto. What can I do for you?'' Teka turned to Shoto, leaving aside any thoughts and desires about Mineta. 
 
All Might sighed a sigh of relief as Teka let it go. Teka-sensei, as always, was someone who greatly valued his family and ignored everything else for them.
 
"Well, I had to choose an internship after our last meeting, and the only heroic agency I could train myself for was Endeavors. But I don't want to choose him. Can you train me if you can?'' Shoto averted his eyes before speaking.
 
''Of course. Your will is enough.”She brushed Shoto's hair with her hand. Her lips curled up, she began to look at Shoto warmly.
 
"Thank you."
 
"It seems to be sweet. Yes, Teka-sensei?'' All  Might put his fists to his waist and speak.
 
"Yes... As long as the mutant grape doesn't come near me, I'm not going to chase it." He couldn't do anything to Mineta when her grandchildren were around her, and her grandchildren's problem was more important than a little humiliation. That's why she decided to let it go.
 
"Then again, it's been a long time since I've seen you, Teka-sensei." All Might bent over 90 degrees and greeted Teka.
 
“Yes, it has been a long time, Toshinori. It's been a few decades, hasn't it?"

10