Chapter 49: Peaceful Morning
324 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One particular room of Blake's house had a heartwarming atmosphere. A sluggish air hung in the room that made one sleepy. There was no need for any heater in the room, the warmth of the three sleeping in the bed was warm enough

Nejire, Rumi, and Blake were sleeping in the only bed in the room, hugging each other.

Nejire and Rumi left their body weights to Blake. Their arms were wrapped around Blake's waist, and their legs were wrapped around Blake's leg. Their heads were inches below his shoulder.

More than half of Rumi's body was on Blake's chest. One of the bunny ears was spread over the area of ​​Blake's heart, the other lay in a random position on his face. Unlike Nejire, she wanted to feel his heartbeat. She had positioned herself as if she wanted to be bathed in Blake's body heat in her sleep and reduced her posture as much as possible.

Unlike Rumi, Nejire lay more comfortably. But the limbs holding Blake did not relax for a second. It was as if she wanted to pull Blake into sleep land with her.

A mixture of pure happiness and comfort hung on the duo's faces. It was possible to see that the dream they had was something that made them very happy just by looking at their faces. Maybe they weren't dreaming, they were just happy to be in the arms of the man they loved.

It's been a few minutes. Blake's eyelashes trembled. As his closed eyes opened every second that passed, he smiled unconsciously with the sweet warmth he felt all over his body. His eyes lit up with a sense of satisfaction.

He brought the two beauties in his arms closer to him. Rumi's and Nejire's warm smiles turned into a melting expression. They could even feel the rising heat and sense of security in the realm of dreams.

After being in this position for a while, Blake decided to get up. He kissed two girls on the forehead. After as long as 15 minutes, he ripped the pair from himself and got out of bed.

Blake headed for the door and came out.

He rubbed his exposed eight-pack. Blake had long ago stopped wearing clothes in bed, especially things that covered his upper torso, such as a T-shirt. He liked to feel the warmth of the girls on his skin.

The girls stated that they did not want to wear clothes, especially in Nejire. But she was blocked by Blake in a stern tone. Blake had made it clear that they couldn't do such things until he shared his firsts with Rumi. From that moment on, something like clothes would be superfluous, as he would spend quality time with his two beauties at night.

"Why did Teka accept my harem request yesterday?" Thinking of the two beauties, Blake thought of another beautiful woman and what she had done yesterday. Now he was thinking, Teka's actions yesterday were quite absurd.

No matter how much she trusted him, they'd only known each other for six months. It was absurd for her to give one of her precious family members to someone like him who wanted a harem, and especially to make that offer himself.

"Her experiences with Yoshino must have affected him more than I thought." For a logical woman like Teka, the offer she made yesterday was just nonsense. Blake thought it was because her experiences with Yoshino affected her.

Blake didn't know what he thought was 70% true. What they thought was highly accurate, but Teka had other thoughts.

Blake brushed the thoughts aside. He was not arrogant enough to meddle in someone else's life. He especially did not want to intrude into the private life of an old friend like Teka.

Temporarily. If this continued to affect Teka, he would interfere with her privacy, even if she didn't want to.

He started going down the stairs. With each step, he could hear the sweet sizzle of the meat, smelling the food that made him hungry.

He frowned. He went down the stairs before he had a chance to think about who he was down there.

Fuyumi was in the kitchen preparing food. He wore an apron over her daily clothes. She checked the miso soup and rice, smoothing her glasses with her finger.

The melody of a song came out of Fuyumi's lips and covered the entire hall. She was shaking her body in harmony with the melody. Her hair, gathered in the shape of a ponytail, was dangling left and right with every move.

Fuyumi's gentle voice had an ear-stroking tone. It was like a mother singing to her child, stroking the childish feelings inside the child and making her forget the rest of the world.

Blake put his shoulder against the wall and started watching Fuyumi. His lips were raised unconsciously. Squinting his eyes, he continued to listen to Fuyumi muttering.

Fuyumi was still preparing food. She checked the food from time to time, stirring the miso soup in her spare time

Food was being prepared with every second that passed. The sound of the smoking teapot, which accompanied Fuyumi's purr, scratched ears but also gave his song a nice air, began to be heard.

Blake turned his gaze to the teapot. It was an old-fashioned teapot, which Fuyumi must have brought because Blake didn't have such a tool. He had never thought of buying before, but now he was interested in buying.

Fuyumi made sure everything was ready. Now, all it takes is waiting for them to cook. She headed to the closet to prepare the appetizers.

That's when her eyes crossed with Blake's.

"Good Mornin-" She greeted the awakened person as a habit, as she prepared meals for her brothers every day. However, she froze when she saw the person in front of her, their gaze and situation.

Her broad smile froze, her affectionate gaze replaced by pure shock. Her raised hand to greet the person froze, her mouth hung open halfway through the conversation, starting to tremble.

She wanted to say something that made sense, but she was having trouble putting together a sensible word.

She could feel her face getting warmer. Her heart was accelerating with every second that passed, she could feel a huge wave of shame hitting her.

Blake smiled warmly at her and headed for the closet. After he took a whole chicken out of it, he put it in a pot and placed the pot on the stove.

"I've never made miso soup before. But to vegetable soups such as Miso soup, a small amount of chicken broth sees a complementary effect and increases its flavor. Set aside some miso. " Blake started explaining without looking at her face. He was doing it specifically so She could dispel her shame.

Although he liked Fuyumi's cute blush reactions, he did not want to dispel the peaceful atmosphere.

Fuyumi turned her head away and fanned her face with her hand. She took deep breaths secretly, trying to calm her beating heart.

"I-Is that so? I'll set some aside then." Fuyumi picked up a scoop. She took large scoops from miso soup, divided them into another saucepan, and placed the pot on the stove.

Blake inspected the bottom of the rice, then took a deep breath from the steaming tea beside him.

"Flower tea?" He could smell mixed flowers. Although he could have guessed a few, he didn't know most of the flowers in the mix. But it was by no way disturbing. On the contrary, it fed not only one's stomach but also one's lungs.

"Yes. We have a lot of tea in our house, I wanted you to taste it." Fuyumi explained by averting her eyes from Blake. The biggest feature she got from old Japanese-style life was picking tea and drinking tea. She loved it as much as cooking.

"Is that so? Thank you." He sincerely thanked her.

''...'' Fuyumi's lips curled up to form a broad smile. With those words alone, she felt it was worth coming here early in the morning and cooking.

"I'll ignore it this time, but It doesn't go like this. I gave you that key so you could visit the house anytime you wanted. Not for you to tear yourself apart to prepare something for us in the early morning." As grateful as Blake was, he spoke in a firm tone. Fuyumi was his lover, not his maid, even if it was a fake.

"O-Oh, I was so excited about our relationship, I found myself here." Fuyumi's head leaned forward. Her voice was muted like that of a girl who got scolded by her father.

Fuyumi prepared dinner for her family every morning. This morning, after preparing dinner for her siblings, father and grandfather, she poured flower tea into the teapot and came here. She had no such goal, but after thinking about what had happened yesterday, her feet had brought her here.

"So if you're going to be here at this hour from now on, give me a call. I'll pick you up." Blake grabbed her bangs, which hung from her shoulders before her ears, and began to rub them.

"T-Thank you." Fuyumi was caught off guard by Blake's words and instant attention. As she stopped for a few seconds to feel Blake's affection, butterflies were flying in her stomach.

"Hm~~ Hmm~~ Hm~~" Fuyumi was so happy that she went back to muttering as she couldn't contain her happiness any longer.

Blake listened to Fuyumi's mumblings while checking the food for the last time. After making sure all the food was well cooked, he put the chicken's water and turned on the stove fire.

Fuyumi was setting the dinner table with her eyes closed and humming a song. She was bouncing off with her feet on the ground, it was Fuyumi's little habit. Her ponytail hair was bouncing with Fuyumi's move.

The pair were unaware but now look like a married couple.

"You know what? I didn't think you'd accept my harem request." After Blake took the foam from the chicken broth, he closed the lid and left the chicken to rest.

Fuyumi stopped what she was doing, turned her head towards Blake. Blake pulled out dinnerware and held it in one hand, a warm smile plastered on his face as he approached.

"I know how selfish my request was, and I didn't think you'd agree to it." He took turns placing the plates, putting a glass next to them. When he put the forks and spoons properly, he kept talking.

"I don't expect you to make the offer. You surprised me." Blake didn't seem to underestimate Fuyumi, but he knew that such naïve girls in particular had a selfish side to wanting the love of the men she loved. Nejire was one of them.

''...'' Fuium didn't answer directly. Instead, she looked at the ceiling. She asked painfully. "If I asked you to leave them for me, would you do it?"

"There's no way." Blake shook his head and spoke in a definite tone. He had a moderate look on her face.

''I know that too. That's why I made such an offer. Because my only chance to win your love and take my place in your a-arms was to get used to the harem.'' Fuyumi's cheeks threatened to blush. She had a little stuttering in the second wound of her words.

"That's why I love you," Blake said while he was looking at her reaction.

Her reaction wasn't as exaggerated as he expected. She was looking at the table in front of her eyes, her cheeks covered with a healthy rash. Her little smile was smaller than usual but very valuable. It was coming from the bottom of her heart.

Fuyumi cursed inside. She cursed the way she liked Blake's words, and the way they affected herself this way even though it was only two small words. His words were overly sweet as if coated with honey.

Blake nodded knowingly. This reaction was also beautiful in its way, and he loved seeing such small but valuable reactions from his lovers.

"Ughh..." As the two dived into their moment, a tired, sleepy sound came from the side of the stairs. Blake and Fuyumi turned their heads, greeted by a sleepy Rumi.

Rumi was rubbing her closed eyes like she was sleeping standing up. Her ears were hanging over her face, her tail was motionless. As she walked towards Blake in lazy and heavy steps, she didn't stray from Blake's direction as if she were locked in with the man she loved.

She came to Blake. She wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her head in his chest. The sleepy look on her face, as if she had found the best place, was replaced by a happy smile. Her ears instantly took their place in Blake's body.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" As Blake gently rubbed the ear sticking to his face, he asked in a low tone so as not to offend his lover. Instead of answering his question out loud, Rumi shook her head slightly. She rubbed her nose against Blake's chest.

Blake took some carrots from the salad plate and took them to her mouth.

"Open it." Blake started rubbing Rumi's soft hair. Rumi opened her mouth slightly. When Blake placed the carrot in her mouth, she bit off.

"Is it good?"

''Hm!''

"Do you want more?"

''Hm!''

"Here you go."

Blake continued to feed Rumi. Fuyumi was watching the duo while also doing Blake's work.

She thought her actions would make her jealous, but it didn't turn out the way she thought. Instead of being jealous, she giggled, Blake and Rumi's moves were beautiful in a way that she couldn't be jealous of.

After Blake fed the rabbit lady for a while, he ripped her away and put her in a chair, no matter how much he didn't want to. He still had another sleeper to wake up.

Leaving the girls to their devices, he went upstairs and entered the room.

Nejire hugged a large pillow with a grin on her face. A thin strip of saliva was flowing from the edge of her mouth and she was mumbling as she wrapped all her limbs around the pillow.

''Blake... hehe...''

Blake had a warm smile on his face. He went to Nejire, wrapped his arms around her soft belly, and whispered in her ears after gently pulling on himself.

''Nejire... It's time to wake up." He approached Nejire's ear and spoke in a hoarse voice.

Nejire opened her eyes slightly. After rubbing her eyes with one hand, she turned her body and hugged Blake.

"Five more minutes." She begged in a delicate voice. She rested her head on Blake's shoulder, smiling as a cat-like purr escaped her mouth.

"No~" Blake supported her by the hips and lifted her off the bed. Nejire instantly wrapped her legs around Blake's waist.

He started taking her to the dining room. If Nejire was sleepy, Blake wouldn't touch her and let her sleep. But Nejire wasn't sleeping. Their activity had become a habit, and all she wanted to do was flirt a little bit.

After he put her on the couch, he went upstairs. He still had someone to wake up to.

He stopped as he walked down the aisle. He changed direction and headed for the bathroom. It had been a few days since he took a bath and after a quick bath, he decided to remove Teka.

**

The rhythmic drips of water were the only thing that could be heard. The regular sound of water drops falling on the tile had a melodic tone. Coupled with the mysterious atmosphere inside the steam-covered room, it sounded like a song playing in the background.

The vapors covered the room. The vapors, mixed with a feminine smell and a few lotion smells, were all over the room, blocking vision, making the person feel like they were in a mysterious realm.

When it was zoomed in on the source of the water drops, a spiritual body could be seen. When bathing underwater, a single image would have been enough for the person to die of a nosebleed.

Drops of water fell on her bright, moon-like skin without a single blemish, adding a bright tone to her skin, adding to her attractiveness. The attractive curves of the chest and hips were decorated with water droplets and became more attractive.

A pair of big, vibrant breasts owned by the woman was just standing there with all their might. Drops of water falling from the two pearl-like nipples intensified their effects, turning them into a pair of delicious pieces one would like to bite into.

The woman's body and special parts were covered with steam. But this did not diminish its beauty in any way but instead added a mysterious charm that would cause the person to be covered with the desire to tear off those vapors.

Especially the layer of steam covering her private area was like a door closing the mysterious realm that every man longed to see, let alone touch.

The woman covered her hips and body with steam and water and raised her head. She dipmed her hand into her red lava hair and began rubbing her hair.

"What have I done?" The woman opened her mouth-watering plump lips like two strawberries and spoke. Contrary to the circumstances, her tone was a great regret.

This person was Teka Todoroki and she was deeply remorseful at the moment.

Teka's daily activities were obvious. She'd wake up, wash her face, do some work, take a bath, and then start her day after eating something.

She never skipped this routine and was careful to do it every day. But as soon as she woke up today, she threw herself into the bathroom and had been in the bathroom for the last hour trying to wash away her regret with water flowing over her head.

After thinking about what happened yesterday for a while, she realized that she had said something extremely stupid.

At other times, there was no way Teka would make such an offer. No matter what happened, how much she trusted Blake or Fuyumi, there was no way she would let her granddaughter into a harem-like relationship.

But there was a big reason she did it yesterday.

First of all, Mei Hatsume started internships. By fulfilling what Teka said, the subordinates had completely acquired Mei's chosen agency and turned it into one of their assets.

However, Mei's chosen agency had received attacks from other companies after acquiring Mei. Regardless of economic, commercial, etc., they were so badly hit by the attacks they ate in various fields that Teka had to intervene in person.

She knew that the purpose of these companies was to pressure the company and bring it down to recruit Mei. If they did so, the company would collapse, Mei would have to choose a new agency, and they would struggle to recruit her at this moment.

She was aware of this and had been working sleeplessly for two days to prevent this from happening.

Teka was a human being first and foremost, with superior power and improved genetics, but she was a human being, and like any human being, she had limits. After 48 hours of nonstop work, she lost some of her ability to think properly.

In such a case; After what Blake and the girls had said, it didn't seem so bad for her, her grandson to join the harem. She didn't have to worry about intrigues, plots, or other women's jealousy, or worry about Blake upsetting Fuyumi.

A woman in Teka's position had long ago acquired the ability to analyze the situation from the smallest gestures of the person.

Teka's possessions were such a delicious cake that everyone had their eyes on it. In such an environment, Teka had to learn to read even the smallest meme for people to know her intentions.

And she couldn't see anything but pure happiness and love from the girls' gestures. They were not at all unhappy with their harem relationship with Blake, and they valued their sisters very much. She felt that she could entrust her granddaughter to such an environment.

The second reason was born here. She made such an offer because she wanted to leave the decision to Fuyumi. She thought she couldn't interfere with her grandson's life, which she had seen almost once or twice, and she made such a suggestion to her.

All this combined, she made such an offer.

After what happened yesterday, when she lay on the bed, it didn't take her a second to sleep. But when she woke up in the morning, she thought about what she was doing and how ridiculous she was.

Not only had she thrown her granddaughter into a harem relationship. She had also turned someone like Blake into her son-in-law, whose relationship was more than awkward. And now she was staying at his house.
Click!

As she dived into thoughts and relaxed a little with the water, the door opened and someone came in.

She turned her tired eyes to the door. She was so tired mentally that it was hard for her to even frown.

"Oh?" The door opened and a white-haired youth, Blake, walked in. He gave a slightly bewildered voice to what he saw.

The two's eyes are united. Blake's bewildered eyes were locked in Teka's tired gaze.

Blake's eyes widened. Without paying single attention to Teka's lower body, he was looking deep into her eyes as if he wanted to see the emotions underlying them.

"How long do you intend to look at it?" Teka took one of her hands out of her hair and began rubbing her shoulder. She continued to her bath, ignoring the way Blake was looking at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Blake realized he was being rude, turned his head. With the disconnection in his eyes, Teka, who lost eye contact with Blake, failed to notice the complex thoughts deep in his gaze. The emotions he saw in the depths of her eyes seemed to make him, make some decisions.

"It doesn't matter. You've already seen everything to see, you've touched everything to touch, you've entered everywhere to enter. Just get out." Teka was in no mood to argue. All she wanted was to drop everything and enjoy a comfortable bath. As much as possible of course.

Blake turned around and left the room. He left behind a few words.

"It wasn't intentional. I just intended to take a bath. I will bring a solution to this problem on the way home today." Blake closed the door behind him. He made a promise to Teka about her privacy. Violating this from day one was his fault and he needed to fix it.

"I know, Blake. I know."' Teka gave one last look at the door. She spoke sadly.

14