Chapter 65: First Kiss
243 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

-----------------------

Over time, the sun moved west, and the sky began to shine with an orange-yellow color. The students took turns coming out from behind the trees in miserable condition.

The condition of each was pathetic. Their tops were disheveled, their clothes soiled, tired expressions settled on their faces. Even wiggling their fingers was painful for them, and the black holes in their bellies were screaming for food.

They were gritting their teeth at the pain of taking another step. There were even those who had a dialogue with the teachers who greeted them, but this person's voice was so offended that it sounded like he was going to faint from exhaustion.

While the events in the anime were taking place, Blake was on the upper floors of the building, watching the events by the window. After taking the last sip of his drink, he looked at Momo.

"They're here. Let's go downstairs, it's time to eat."' After putting the drink in the trash can, he grabbed Momo's hand and headed for the stairs.

“Blake, if you're here why don't we continue training?” Momo stepped onto the stairs. The sound of the door being opened, one after the other, could be heard, and the voices of the students shouting that they were hungry filled their ears.

At first, she was worried that they wouldn't be able to continue their education because Blake wouldn't be here. Once she had a taste for improvement, and being taken away from it caused resentment.

Fortunately, Blake was here now, so they could continue their training.

"No way. You've been training nonstop for two months. You need to rest a little, all you're going to do in forest camp is rest." Apart from Blake's speed power and Rumi's training and combat-prone nature, none of the girls could withstand constant training.

If he pushed her any further, Momo would likely suffer a mental or physical breakdown. Blake would make sure that Momo would just rest at the jungle camp.

"T-True. Okay, let's do that."' Momo scratched her cheek with her finger. Blake was right, she was so absorbed in training that she forgot she needed to rest.

The two continued to talk. When they arrived in the dining room, everyone looked at them, or rather Blake, for a few seconds. They wondered why he was here, but as hunger took over their minds, they lost interest in him and focused on the food.

Blake gently pushed her on the back. Momo looked at him questioning what he was doing and pointed at his friends.

The girls from 1-A were getting together, eating their food. They were stuffing food in their mouths with chopsticks for a second, and their eyes were on Momo. Their desire to spend time with her was evident from their gaze.

"Go and enjoy your youth," Blake whispered in a warm tone.

“But I don't like talking to them.” As Momo's tastes changed sharply, she didn't enjoy the topics her friends were talking about.

“Then you lead the matter. Open matter that you enjoy and get them to follow you.'' He pushed her with a little more force. Blake's power led Momo to take a few steps forward.

Momo turned her head and looked at Blake in distress. When she saw Blake's supportive expression, she quickly regained consciousness and headed to her friends. She put the dinner plate on the table, straightened her skirt, and sat down.

The girls approached her with happy expressions and started talking. After listening to them for a while, Momo decided to bring up a matter on her own. And as Blake said, the girls were listening to her words with relevant statements.

Blake turned on her heels and headed for the exit after watching Momo enjoy the conversation with every second that passed. There was no point in him standing here.

After everyone ate their meals, the students headed for the bathrooms. They wanted to throw away the sweat, dirt, and dust that had accumulated on them throughout the day. They wanted to get rid of the disgusting feeling of a second layer of skin-like dirt.

Blake went after the boys. He wanted to take a bath, and he'd rather go in and do it with the students than do it with a few old men.

The bathroom was an open-air hot spring as thought. They had built a hot spring here, following the unwritten rule in Japan.

Blake took off his top, wrapped his lower body in a towel, poured a bucket of water, and went into the spa.

"Oh," An involuntary groan escaped his lips. He could feel all his muscles relax in an instant. The hot water was caressing his body as if thousands of hands were massaging it with force in the right place, giving him a nice pleasure.

He put her arm to his side and tilted her head back, savoring the moment. Now he understood why the Japanese loved the hot spring so much.

''Blake...'' 

As Blake was enjoying the hot spring, someone called out to him. He lifted his head slightly and opened his eyes to look at the person. The person calling out to him was Shoto.

Shoto took a few steps in the water and came over to him. He was looking at his body, or rather his muscles, with interest.

“What was it, Shoto?” Blake spoke in a childlike tone. Shoto had been at their house a lot in the last two months and they had gotten pretty close. Shoto had opened his heart to her a little bit, especially thanks to the fact that he was his brother-in-law and Blake had treated him like a real brother.

"Your body... How do I get a body like that?'' Shoto pushed the hot spring water with his body and sat next to Blake. He looked at the view in front of him. 

Under the starry sky, students were laughing and talking. The steam of the stone-lined hot spring covered the bathroom and formed a foggy barrier that protected them from the cold weather. The yellow lighting added an eye-catching color to the bathroom.

"It's not that hard." Blake stretched his body and started explaining. Fuyumi cared deeply about Shoto, and he had recently begun to love this quiet young man and did not want him to die at the hands of a villain. So he decided to explain how to strengthen his body.

"Mineta-kun, what are you doing..." As Blake explained to Shoto, a loud noise was heard that cut through all the noise. His voice sounded like pushing the water by force, and the conversation continued.

"Right behind that..." Mineta put his hands on either side of his waist and stared at the wall that was huge for him. A thin thread of drool ran from the corner of his lips.

"Mineta, you can't do this!!" Ida walk through the water with his robotic gait and shouted at Mineta. He realized what Mineta intended to do, he couldn't let it go.

"Sky is Blue, Roses are red, there is a heaven behind that..." Mineta wiped his saliva with his arm and pointed to the wall in front of him.

''Mineta-kun!!!'''

"Plus ULTRA!!" Mineta threw herself against the wall with a roar. He took two sticky balls from his hair in both hands and started to raise himself on the wall by sticking them against the wall.

"If you see any part of Momo..." Mineta was immersed in his thoughts, thinking what he would do after seeing the scene from heaven. But a voice reached into his ears and interrupted his thoughts.

He was speaking normally, but he managed to reach Mineta's ear through Ida's shout and other voices. His whole body trembled violently, a chill that he didn't know came from.

"For the rest of the forest camp, you eat the grapes in your hair. And that would be the most painless thing you'll ever suffer." The confidence and cold tone behind the words made Mineta realize that if it continued, it would happen. 

He just disappeared from where he was, and the next second he showed up next to his friend. When he was talking to his friend normally, he was acting as if what had just happened never happened.

But if someone looked closely, they could see the cold sweats that surround his body.

Blake followed Mineta's movements out of the corner of his eye and continued to explain to Shoto next to him. He explained to him how he could achieve an ideal and strength-oriented body.

Time has passed and it's time to get out of the bathroom. The students who finished their work took turns coming out of the bathroom. The main character, Midoriya, saved Kota, who was waiting on the wall for Mineta and the likes to come, from the fall due to accidental care by the girls and took him to his aunts long ago.

Blake came out of the bathroom, put on a comfortable kimono, and headed to his room. 

As a semi-teacher, there was a private room reserved for him, even if he arrived at the last minute. 

"Look at the outfit, it's very comfortable."

"They are very comfortable, ribbit*." 

"Looks good on you, Mina-san."

The girls were talking to each other in peace. Momo seemed to have melted the thin ice between them at dinner, and they were the same. 

Momo brought the sleeve of the kimono up in front of her mouth and chuckled.

As Blake said, she had begun to direct the topics they talked about at dinner herself. She managed to break the thin ice between them by opening topics that would not bore her friends and that everyone would love, and they were able to talk as before.

Momo wasn't leading the girls, but rather just playing the role of the person who opened and produced the matter. So what was said appealed to everyone?

She narrowed her eyes slightly. She was grateful to Blake for suggesting that she should make amends with her friends.

"Come to the room at the end of the third floor at night. I'll wait for you there." As Momo dived into thoughts, a wind stroked her neck. She also heard the voice of the man who had her heart.

She quickly turned around but couldn't see anyone there. There was no one in the hallway except her and the girls.

"Yao-Momo, is there a problem?" Mina stopped her movements and asked curiously.

"It's all right. Let's go to our room." 

...

Nightfall was falling on the forest, the day animals were going to their nest, giving their place to the night animals. The crickets and various sounding animals could be heard outside, coloring the almost utterly quiet nightfall with their song.

That's what happened outside the building, and inside the building, there was a snoring sound. Regardless of the boy or girl side, the pains accumulated in their bodies throughout the day somehow come out, causing them to snore or drool and sleep.

On the girls' side, everyone was on the edge of their beds. Except for a few others like Mina, the duvets were covered, but heavy breathing in the environment showed how sleepy the girls were and how tired they were.

The moonlight entered through the unclothed closed window and left a thin long trail in the darkroom.

A pair of charcoal black eyes opened. After taking a quick few glances around her, she got up from her bed and headed for the door.

Her steps were light and she was moving at her fingertips. She made sure she checked on her friends every step of the way. She confirmed that each of them was in a deep sleep and went to the door.

She opened the sliding door with a slow pull. The hallway was as dark as the room, closed the door behind her and quickly headed to the third floor. 

Her clean white skin, glowing with the dim hallway lights, was covered with a healthy blush. Her steps were swift as if she wanted to reach her destination as soon as possible. One hand over her heart, she was clenching her chest, as if trying to calm her wildly beating heart.

She had longed for what she would soon experience, and finally getting it made it difficult for her to control her excitement.

She reached the third floor, turned the edge, and headed for the end of the corridor she had just entered. The door at the end of the corridor was getting closer and closer with each step, growing larger in her vision. She felt as if she were throwing herself into the arms of a wolf, but her steps did not hesitate.

She stopped when she got to the door. Her chest was heaving violently, her tongue stuck to her palate. After taking a few deep breaths, she put her hand on the door with a determined expression.

Grrgg

“You came faster than I expected. What is that? Or are you too enthusiastic? How perverted…” The door opened before she could even touch it, Momo's hand hanging in the air. The person behind the door spoke in a lewd tone full of sarcasm and mocked.

“I...” Momo wanted to answer her words, but she couldn't. It was true what he said, he was so eager to get here that he ran all the way.

Blake opened the door and showed himself. 

Kimono he was wearing was larger than hers, but still, it couldn't hide his body properly. His neat Adonis-like body had become more evident in the Kimono, and his exposed muscular arms made Momo want to be hugged by them.

A fresh smell was rising from Blake and stroking Momo's nose. It wasn't the smell of shampoo or lotion, it wasn't even hot spring water. It was Blake's pure body smell.

He had a charming expression on his handsome face. His raven-black eyes sparkled with love. He leaned one arm on the doorway, tilting his body, causing his hair to fly slightly. The scent caressing Momo's nose grew stronger.

"Come in, my lady." 

Momo unconsciously nodded and stepped into the wolf's den without hesitation. As she passed Blake, she never took her eyes off him for a second.

She finally stepped into the room and took a look inside.

Blake's room was quite similar to the room they stayed in. There were sliding Fusuma doors on the right and left, and the floors were covered with Tatami. In the middle of the room was a large Futon, showing the night sky, letting the bright light of the moon in.

"Blake-Ughm...". Momo turned around to say something, but when she did, her lips were forcibly closed by Blake's. 

Their lips came together. Momo's eyes widened from the sudden movement. To her amazement, she couldn't resist the arms that wrapped around her and placed her lightly on the bed or respond to Blake's attack.

Her body temperatures continued to introvert, her lips being uncontrollably absorbed by Blake's lips. The juicy noises filled the whole room. Two flames were exposed in Momo's heart and lower region.

When Momo finally got her senses back, her eyes shone with delicate light. Her eyelids were tenderly squinting. The joy of finally getting what she wanted stifled the lust in her heart.

She raised her hands and placed them on both Blake's cheeks, then pulled him to herself and gave the kiss her strength. The watery voices were getting louder. The two people, Blake and Momo, were not even breathing as they kissed.

After a while, Momo's eyes were squinting with pain. She was suffering from breathlessness. Blake must have noticed this, so he pulled back after a final sucking on her lips.

Plop!

A juicy sound could be heard in the room. Momo took a deep breath. Her chest kept coming up and down.

Her face was a mess. Her gaze was unclear, her hair was glued to her forehead. The redness that started on her cheeks extended to her ears. A thin slobber thread mixed with Blake's was flowing from her lips, her tongue slightly out.

The moonlight reflecting off the glass lightly illuminated her face, giving her an extraterrestrial appearance. Her particularly aspirational image caused Blake's body to burn with lust.

He could feel something rising from his lower body. Although he tried his best to bring it down, this otherworldly voluptuous image of his lover caused his lust to rise like a rearing horse.

“B-Blake...” Blake's lust peaked when he heard Momo's luscious, melting, and heart-tickling voice. His eyes were replaced by the gaze of a hungry wolf as if he could barely contain himself from eating the delicious prey in his hand.

With a warm smile, Momo extended her hands and placed them on both cheeks of Blake. She attracted the white-haired youth to herself and actively initiated the kiss herself.

"Kya~~~~" However, Blake had a different thought for her. He brought his hands to her full hips and cupped her hips.

A subtle moth popped out of Momo's mouth. Blake took advantage of the opportunity to stick his tongue in her mouth and make the kiss more passionate.

Their tongues began to wrestle. Blake was taking things slowly due to Momo's inexperience, yet there was no way that inexperienced Momo could beat him in this battle. He was dominating her tongue unilaterally, creating a watery mess inside her mouth.

They could taste each other's saliva. Blake pushed her tongue into her palate, took it to her cheeks, and sometimes pulled it to himself. 

He was unilaterally dominating Momo's mouth.

He kept squeezing her hips while kissing her. His fingers were digging into his skin as if they had been dug into a ball of cotton.

He moved his hands and began to knead her hips. The redness in Momo's expression was growing. Their tongues continued their juicy wrestling, igniting their passionate moments.

Blake decided to stop after a while. He thought that was enough for their first.

He pulled the girl's tongue toward him, guiding it from below, and bit her watery tongue lightly with his teeth. With a flirty look, he pulled her tongue towards himself.

"Nghaaa~~~" The sounds heard inside the room were becoming increasingly nasty. Momo opened her eyes and shot Blake a bullied yet secretly lustful glance.

After pulling her tongue out, Blake sucked for the last time with his lips and let go of her tongue with a harsh watery sound.

''Haa... Fuuu... Haaa.. Fuuu...'' 

Breath exchanges could be heard continuously. Momo took deep breaths to remove the heat accumulated in her body but insisted that the heat that settled in her body did not go away. Her low eyes were locked on Blake, words leaked from her lips.

"It was wonderful..." It was much more beautiful than she thought and could have imagined. Each moment was better than the last, and the surge of emotion she could feel in her heart, which was trying to force its way out through her chest, confirmed that.

Momo always dreamed of a calmer, shorter first kiss. Ever since she and Blake became a couple, she's been filling her dreams with a short but clear, instantaneous but passionate kiss.

But the current kiss had surpassed all her dreams; it was more beautiful, it was more lustful, it was more passionate, juicier, it was better in every way. Something had happened that had never happened before in his life so far, and a certain place in his lower body was starting to tingle and get wet.

“Enough?” Blake brought his face closer to the girl and licked her lips with the tip of his tongue. It made her tremble with lust.

"F-For our first... e-enough... I guess…" Blake's fingers continued to squeeze her hips, each movement increasing the tingling in her lower body. Blake's previous move had drained all the strength from her body, and she was struggling to gather the strength to move even a little.

Even if she was reluctant and wanted to continue, she should have left it here

"Okay." Blake placed one last kiss on her lips. Momo closed her eyes and lost herself in the kiss as she got the short but passionate kiss of her dreams.

Blake dropped her off after a while. After giving her a light but loud spanking to her hips, he stood up and headed for the table at the edge of the room.

Momo decided to take the time to breathe. She put her hand in front of her eyes and began to take deep breaths. Her lungs were working as an engine, trying to stop the flame in her body. 

Unfortunately, there was no air in this world to quench the flame in her heart.

 

11