Chapter 70: No One Will Touch
246 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The chapter was a bit long so it took me a long time to finish, think of it as a think chapter.
If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

--------------------------

“GiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!” A roar resounded through the trees, causing the students to tremble to the bottom. The birds fled from their nests in the trees, and after a few rustlings, the sound ceased.
 
After the roar, no other sound came. The tension was increasing. A thin roar was heard.

One roar followed another. From within the dark forest, ear-piercing roars resounded continuously, making the students' hearts jump with fear. The squeaks began to get louder, loud saw blades were heard in the darkness of the forest.

Blake continued to stare at the wooded area.

Bam!

The clear sound of a hard step was heard. An arm with a saw in his hand came into view of the students. It was revealed by a purple vein on his mint green skin. The veins were beating hideously like thousands of worms, revealing a nasty appearance.

  

"Protect the master... protect... at any cost... ''He spat out a few unrelated words. His gaze, fixed on Blake, was contorted with madness. The little logic he had inside had disappeared with the forest air.

  

Blake pointed at the monster and waved his finger "come".

  

GIİHHHHH!!!

  

Nomu jumped with an ear-piercing roar from the iron rubbing against each other. His jump was faster and stronger than before. It took only 2 seconds for him to arrive in front of Blake.

  

Blake looked casually at Nomu before his eyes. He tilted his body slightly to the side as he got closer and closer to her.

Nomu's saw flew right past his head. The loud noise of the saw made his ears throb. The attack stopped in the air, did not continue until the end. If he did that, he could hurt Dabi.

Although he was a monster who had lost his logic, he could not disobey the orders even if he lost his logic due to a lot of orders such as "Protect Your Master" and "Do Not Harm Your Master", which were forced into him.
 
Another of his arms moved, trying to cut Blake from right to left in an attempt to cut him in half. However, with a slight movement from Blake, he was only able to cut through the air.
 
Blake and Nomu made eye contact. Nomu's pupil was swirling wildly in his eyeball. It was not like the movements of a normal human or creature, and his eye seemed to move in his skull at will. Blake gave him a chilling look, the sharpness of a sword etched in his gaze.
 
He moved his arm slightly and touched Nomu's arm. A thin thread of lightning emerged from his body, entered Nomu's body, and destroyed the cameras inside.
 
He took a step back and took a glance at Nomu. His body was smaller than Nomu's, but his demeanor made him not at all smaller than her.
 
He moved in an instant. His arm began to touch the air, leaving afterimages behind him. The next second, Nomu took action. With his movements, accompanied by loud saws, he began to cut through the air to tear Blake to pieces.
 
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
 
However, his attack was deflected by Blake's movements. Visible cracks appeared on the saw blades.
 
Blake raised his foot and hit the ground. 
 
CRACK!
 
The ground trembled, the earth lifted, and a cloud of dust covered the two. Students and Villains turned off their views.
 
Svish! Svish! Svish!
 
The dust cloud was being forced out. The two factions were able to pick out a large fighting figure and dodge his attacks, but each attack caused a cloud of dust to grow and made it difficult for them to see.
 
A loud noise was heard as the dust cloud turned into a layer of brown dust that completely blocked their view.
 
BAM! 
 
The dust cloud got wider. With a crashing sound, the cracks in the floor grew larger. Leaving the area covered by the dust cloud, it continued to expand so that the two groups could see it.
 
BAM! BAM! BAM! .... BAM! BAM! BAM!
 
Intermittent crashing sounds were heard. There was a certain space between each crashing sound. The noises paused in between, as if checking for something, then continued. As the ground trembled slightly, the cloud of dust was expanding.
 
The crashing sounds continued for a while. After a few minutes, it stopped. The cloud of dust disappeared with each passing second, revealing what had happened.
 
Nomu had been knocked down long ago, his saw hands smashed. His eyes watching the sky were empty, the madness or life was no longer there. But somehow the sky continued to stare stupidly.
 
The area under his head was covered with a yellow-green liquid. The liquid was so much that it filled the cracks and formed a small pond near Nomu's head.

After looking around, Blake clicked his tongue and leaned against the tree. He seemed unaffected by the war just before, not a single piece of dust on his clothes.

  

“Isn't there anyone you need to save?” Blake looked at the students and asked.

The students suddenly came to their senses. Blake was right, they still had friends to save. But Blake's actions and actions were so surprising that they forgot about it.

Without a second thought, the disciples leaped forward and attacked the Villain group. They needed to get back the friends they held in the hands of the villain group at any cost.

Blake sat back and watched their battle. He did not intend to interfere with them. Rather, he thought of something else.

“As I thought, Lilith has her eye on me.” Blake stared at the starry sky with distress as he thought about what had just happened. Stars and moonlight illuminated the sky indifferently. The moonlit glow of the moonbeam was supposed to soften Blake's mind.

But that's not how it happened. On the contrary, that giant moon was beginning to look like a gigantic eye watching himself. He would follow him no matter where he was going or where he was.
 
It was uncomfortable, but Blake didn't think about it. He decided to review what had just happened.
 
Blake had just killed Nomu. He had killed more than once. The loud noise the students heard was the sound of Nomu's head being crushed to pieces by Blake.
 
He smashed his head over and over, but the next second he was back to normal as if nothing had happened. It was like rewinding a recording instantly, his shattered head healed as if nothing had happened.
 
Blake had melted away all of his veins, nerves, and even his skeletal structure with lightning, but the next second, all the wounds were healed. No matter how hard Blake tried, the wounds continued to heal and Nomu was back to normal.

Blake eventually gave up and decided to simply knock him out. 

As she expected, if Lilith did something important in this situation, she would intervene. It was probably a moment of significant change for all the students and the story, and any intervention by Blake could cause unforeseen changes.

In such a situation, anyone could see that the future would be distorted unpredictably, changing direction in such a way that even the Main characters could die. Lilith must not have wanted this and had interfered with Blake's movements.
 
Taking Dabi with himself was a big enough change, and if he kept up his moves, the MHA wouldn't be the old MHA.
 
"Anyway, I don't care as long as it doesn't go too far." Blake leaned forward and held Dabi's outfit and lifted it. As long as Lilith didn't interfere with his life, she could do whatever she wanted. 
 
A black-purple portal had appeared under Dabi. His body was being absorbed by the portal every second, but with Blake's movement, the absorption stopped. He kept pulling Dabi up as he continued to think.
 
Nomu in front of Blake was being absorbed by a larger portal. First, his head went inside the portal, then his whole body entered and disappeared.
 

Blake tilted his head slightly. He looked into the yellow eyes of the entity that appeared behind the villains and had a purple-black colored gas body.
 
"I suggest you let him go." His voice sounded muffled and deep as if he had been covered by layers, but he had a gentle attitude. 
 
“What if I don't?” Blake lowered Dabi a little to provoke the man and thrust his body deep into the portal. If he let go of his finger, Dabi would disappear into the portal and would not return, but he had no intention of doing so.
 

"Then undesirable things will happen."

  

“Don't be afraid to try.” He completely removed Dabi's body from the portal, confirming his words. He didn't even let the tip of his shoe touch. His defiant gaze was fixed on the man's yellow eyes.

After a moment of silence, the man entered the portal and took the others with him. Since Blake had easily defeated Nomu and Dabi, he understood that he couldn't fight him right now. They should have informed the leader and made a plan with him about it. Attacking Blake, whom they knew nothing about, was a reckless act.

  

For the moment, he decided to retreat tactically.

“I wish you a safe day.” The man's gentle voice sounded like pure goodwill, but it was also a disguised threat.
 
Blake didn't answer the guy. He just smiled. He knocked Dabi unconscious, raised his hand, and shook. 
 
His eyebrows frowned as the man's body slowly was sucked into the portal. Blake's actions and provocations worked a little. 
 
The villain was slowly disappearing through portals. The students tried to stop them with futile efforts. Midoriya, especially the injured, was thrown into Compress to release Bakugo but failed. 
 
"Aahhhhhh..." He screamed in pain. His body couldn't handle the pain any longer and he collapsed before passing out where he was. 

Blake averted his gaze from the students and lifted his head. He made eye contact with Toga, who had been watching all along, on the branch of the tree he was leaning on. Toga's cat-like yellow eyes sparkled with love and passion.
 
"You were so manly~~" Following the events on the branch of the tree where Blake was leaning, Toga tilted her body slightly and grinned to show off her canine teeth. The rash on her face was growing every second.
 
" Go down." Blake shook his head. At Blake's words, Toga jumped next to Dabi and waited obediently.

 
The students were getting together every second that passed, the teachers were directing the students by taking control of the situation. It didn't take long for students 1-A and 1-B to gather.

 
Most of the students were just tired. Thanks to Blake's presence and his influence, there were no serious injuries. There were still injuries, but they were in the minority, 90% of whom were Midoriya.

  

Aizawa was here from the beginning. He was fighting and chasing Dabi before escaping, predicting that he had arrived here with a short guess when the fireworks went off, and he had arrived here beforehand.

  

Vlad King came with the group. As neither suffered serious injuries, they regained control and decided to secure the students in case of a second attack.

  

The people from the U.A. were trying, with a slight fuss, to collect what the war had left behind. Several of the 1-A students took the initiative to carry the unconscious Midoriya into the building.

  

Blake watched the group from afar. He wasn't interested in what he was doing, all he did was look for Momo from the beginning, but he couldn't see her anywhere. Neither did the Pussycat team.

There was one of them. Tiger had arrived a few minutes ago and had begun explaining the status of the Pussycat members to Aizawa and Vlad King.
 
He was aware that his girlfriend was helping them so he was late, yet he couldn't help the anxiety in his heart. He decided to look for his girlfriend.
 
Before Blake could do that, Aizawa and Vlad King turned to him. They reached him in a few steps.
 
"Thank you for your help," Aizawa spoke with frustration. Blake wasn't that helpful. From the beginning, all he did was stand aside and watch them. Still, it was a great benefit to them that he took Dabi, Toga, and Nomu down.
 
If this trio were still fighting, even Dabi and Nomu alone would suffice, Toga aside, he wasn't sure what would happen. Probably the course of the whole event would have turned out differently.
 
"I didn't do much." Blake shrugged his shoulders. He grabbed Dabi by the clothes and intended to leave.
 
"You can leave them behind. We'll take care of it." Vlad King suggested it. 
 
"Yes. You're staying here." Blake shook his head. He returned to Toga and ordered it in a solid tone. He had no more work to do with this girl.
 
"Ok~~".
 
"You're going to prison."
 
"It's all right."
 
''...'' Blake, Aizawa, and Vlad King remained silent with the girl's collaborator. The trio has never seen such a docile and collaborative villain. 
 
Aizawa and Vlad King explained to her exactly what was going to happen. They even said how she would be questioned or lived in prison, possibly unable to walk without her hands and feet tied. However, Toga left them speechless again, stating that she would accept it as long as Blake wanted it.
 
Blake intended to leave before being stopped again by Aizawa.
 
''You can leave him too. We'll take care of the rest.” Aizawa folded his arms in front of his chest and explained with a tired expression. Dabi was the leader of the villains and played an important role in the event. He must have known the whereabouts of his kidnapped disciples.
 

“...” Blake didn't answer the man. He continued to look into his eyes. Aizawa stared into his eyes without taking his gaze from hers for a single second, but couldn't make sense of Blake's attitude.

  

“I remember making it clear that no one could touch this man until she got here.” Blake's tone became increasingly distant. His words were clear and showed that he would not back down.

  

Aizawa and Vlad King frowned as they looked at Blake. They had heard his words clearly but had a hard time making sense of their words.

  

The situation should have been as clear as water. It was the second attack by the villain, a member of Pussycat was kidnapped, a student of U.A. was captured on their watch. If this spread, not only would U.A's credibility be shaken, but faith in heroes would tremble.

  

It had long since been out of business with a simple villain attack or kidnapping. Now, this was a national event, and the very foundations of the "hero" concept could be irreversibly damaged if not intervened immediately.

  

Dabi was the most important person in getting this case resolved. The knowledge they could get from him was gold, and now Blake was blocking their way.

 

“You don't seem to understand.” Blake was tired of saying the same thing over and over. For the last time, he decided to definitively explain himself.

"It doesn't matter who you are. Whether you're a HERO, a VILLAIN, a PRESIDENT, or a GOD. I don't care about that. No one will touch this man until she gets here." 
 
Blake raised his voice by emphasizing each word, especially certain words. Even the students had heard of Blake. They stood where they were and turned to the group arguing.
 
Aizawa grit his teeth, the flames of anger burning in his tired eyes. His clenched fists closed the opening, his lungs breathing furiously. He couldn't hold back any longer, and he grabbed Blake's collar.
 
"Enough of this nonsense. Can't you see the situation? It's not something you can be selfish about. The concept of heroism is about to be completely shaken. If we don't intervene soon, the villain will have a big advantage."
 
"The villain kidnapped an innocent student and a hero. If we don't do something now, their lives could be in danger. The person you're holding is carrying vital information.  We need to question him and get information as soon as possible."
 
 
"I ignored your selfishness in Momo, but I can't ignore it. Stop talking nonsense and give him to us." Aizawa's patience had finally run out.
 

He's been sucking up every move Blake has made lately. He had swallowed the waste of important development time from a bright young girl like Momo, especially a teenager whose Quirk had truly unlocked her potential after her performance after the exams.
 
It didn't concern him. What Momo did with her Quirk and how she used her time was her business, and Aizawa had no right to interfere with her.

But Momo had only acted like a girl in love these days and acted in Blake's direction. It would be fair to say that her decisions were somewhat Blake's, and anger against Blake was unleashed in Aizawa for wasting her last days.
 
By the time the Aizawa forest camp was over, he had decided to swallow Blake's movements and talk to Nezu about it. Blake's move, however, was the last straw.
 
Not only did the villains kidnap one of their students, they even kidnapped a hero and defeated a group of heroes effortlessly. If this were revealed, things he didn't even want to think about could happen.
 
In such a situation, Aizawa, who was already angry with Blake, had run out of patience for Blake's selfish actions and exploded. He would no longer tolerate it.
 
“Let go,” Blake said two words while looking at the man with an expression as cold as poles. There was no room for argument in his words, it was certain that if he did not let go, very bad things would happen.

“Listen to me-” Aizawa was not a student, but an adult who had been through a lot. Even as Blake's cold tone tickled his and made him shudder, his fear did not show. Rather, he tightened his grip.

  

His red eyes sparkled. He used his Quirk. Now that Blake's Quirk was disabled, he had nothing to worry about. He was in control and could take Dabi.

  

But how could Blake's Quirk be so destroyed? His Quirk was directly giving Blake a permanent buff, and Aizawa's Quirk couldn't simply erase the effect, even if it was more complex, he couldn't do anything.

  

Blake had plenty of ways to simply defeat Aizawa, even if it could completely wipe out his power. His combat experience was more than his, and in terms of combat IQ, Aizawa could not be compared to him.

  

He didn't even need to use his speed power. Even with the ribbons tied around him, beating the duo in front of him was something simple for him.

  

Blake raised his hand in the air and slapped Aizawa's chest, taking his breath away. His hands loosened forcefully, he staggered back and took a few steps back.

  

After a few strides, he straightened his posture and gave Blake an incredulous look. He couldn't believe that he had achieved such physical strength at this age.

  

His earlier move was no joke. If he had been any serious, his lungs would have ruptured and he could have died here, he did so with just one simple movement, which caused Aizawa to shudder involuntarily.

“I don't know exactly what you're talking about, but I won't let you pin all this on me.” Blake straightened Aizawa's collar and shrugged. He looked at the two of them and continued the conversation.

  

“I don't understand what Momo has to do with this, but I'll answer your bullshit for once.” Blake took a deep breath. He wanted to explain everything in one breath and decided to end it all at once.
  

"You say I'm selfish, which is true. I may be the most selfish man you'll ever see in your life, but I won't be offended. But my selfishness is all about me and Momo. A third party like you should stay out of it.”

  
"Because Momo hasn't been training lately, she needs rest. She's been working hard enough for the last two months. She's close to her limits, if she doesn't rest she could get sick or worse. But do you care? I don't think so.” Blake chuckled sarcastically.

  

"You could have told us."

“I can't remember a school rule that said I had to let you know of my every move or decision.” Blake frowned.

  

Blake's words caused the duo's faces to turn ugly. They looked like they wanted to say something, but Blake didn't give them a chance to speak.

  

He didn't care who was right or what was right or anything like that. He was going to end it here and look for her.

  

“As for the reliability of the hero or anything like that, I don't care. After all, you reap what you sow.”

  

“What do you mean?” Aizawa finally spoke. He couldn't understand Blake's last words. What did he mean by reaping what he sows? Was all this their fault?

  

“Japan's favorite future superheroes, children who have fought villains and won more than once, go to school in an unprotected, unsecured forest, protected by only a few heroes. Even All Might isn't there to protect them. Need more words?" 

Aizawa shook his head, even though he didn't want to. There was no need for any more words. He knew they were going into the well they dug themselves. Blake's words made him realize how vulnerable they were to being attacked.

They had left the disciples in the forest with their own hands, ready to attack. They were guarded by only a few teachers, without any protection or security. When the bad guys found out about this, of course, they would attack. The U.A had given them such an opportunity, how could they not take advantage of it?
 
“But there is nothing we can do.” Aizawa tried to explain himself. Forest camp was the last-minute arrangement, and even asking for PussyCat's help was their limit. It was the best they could do in a short time.
 
"I don't care." Blake shrugged his shoulders and showed his attitude. If Momo was hurt, it would have been a completely different scenario, but since she wasn't hurt, the rest didn't matter.
 

"I've told you more than once, and I'll say it one last time. I won't let this man go until he arrives.” Blake slid a finger into Dabi's collar and held it up. He looked fixedly into the eyes of the duo, his stance clearly showing that he would not bow down to anything and would not back down from his decision.

  

“Even if you are an enemy of humanity because of your attitude?” Aizawa asked. He could see that Blake's actions had his reasons, yet he was somehow protecting the villain.

Even if they ignored this move, which they couldn't, it wouldn't have been nice to Blake when the humans and heroes found out about it. It was very possible that they tried to imprison him as a villain and that he was isolated from society.

Blake's failure to explain the reason and the reason for his actions and his selfish behavior would only make this worse and the pressure of the people would eventually increase so much that even the U.A. could not defend him.

  
It was unknown at first that they even had such intentions.

  In short, things were not going to go well for Blake, especially when his attitude to protect Dabi emerged.

“You know where my home is.” Blake's words and demeanor made it impossible to reach him. Aizawa's head ached, it was becoming increasingly impossible to talk to Blake.
 

"Bakugo and Ragdoll may die. Dabi is very important for their salvation. We must act immediately. Is it worth doing this for a woman?” Aizawa decided to move on from somewhere else.

  

Blake had said from the start that he had been waiting for "Her". But did innocent people have to die for a woman? If something like this happened, would he be able to sleep well at night?

  

“Yes, every part of it. As for them, I can only offer my condolences.” Blake displayed the coldest demeanor he had ever had, but in his final words, he spoke with kindness from the bottom of his heart. A warm smile appeared on his face.

  

''What are you waiting for? If you can't get along with him, take him down.” Aizawa and Vlad King were taken aback by Blake's sudden kindness. As they stared at him, a harsh voice came from behind them.

  

They tried to turn their heads to where the voice came from, but the owner of the voice, Tiger, had already passed them and landed in front of Blake.

  

Tiger was at the end of his reasoning, anger scorching his heart. One of his teammates, with whom he worked for years, was seriously injured and unconscious, and the other was kidnapped. It was understandable that he was so angry.

He had arrived halfway through the conversation between Blake and the two and had seen that they were not willing to agree. As if that wasn't enough, he was withholding the most important source of information to save his teammate and refusing to give it to them.

  

After his last words, he was overcome with anger. He rushed forward, wanting to take down Blake first and take Dabi by force, then go to rescue his friend.

  

He landed in front of Blake. He curled his waist backward at an impossible angle, the curve angled enough to cause normal people's backs to break, but it seemed too comfortable for his. He clenched both his paws and punched forward.
 
Blake turned his gaze to the muscular brain in front of him. His gaze was at its coldest. He was tired of explaining himself. He seemed to need some precautions to take him seriously.
 
He watched the punches come to his senses at turtle speed. He moved in an instant. His body left an afterimage where he stood and punched.
 
"Blake, stop!" Someone yelled. Momo jumped out of the trees and headed for Blake. 
 
Blake stopped instantly, tiger stood with him. 
 
“You were about to lose one of your nine lives.” Blake's lips curved upward into a mocking smile. Winds from her sudden movement caressed her clothes, her hair continued to flutter.

 
The duo stood where they were, but their situation made it clear who had won.
 
Tiger was still frozen as he punched forward. He was leaning forward, his arms straight and his muscles tense. However, they were starting to loosen slightly, the strength he had gathered forcibly dissipated. His eyes narrowed in fear, his pupils constricted. Her heart was beating fast with fear as she tilted her head and stared at the fist touching her chest.

Blake leaned forward, dodging Tiger's attack. His posture shrunk, his body bent forward. He retracted his fist after speaking in a calm tone as he stared at the sky behind Tiger.

  

His fist stopped in front of Tiger's chest. The tip of his fist touched his large pectoral muscles, but it had no effect. It wasn't because of the weakness of the punch, but because Blake had an extraordinary control of his strength, ensuring that Tiger was unharmed.

  
“When did you come?” His expression suddenly warmed up, and he closed his eyes. He turned to Momo. As the girl jumped into his arms, he wrapped both arms around her body and pulled her towards him.
 

He opened his eyes. He stopped at what he saw.

“I came as soon as my work was done. I've been here all along... we've been here.” Momo spoke hesitantly and turned her head. He looked in the direction Blake was looking at.
 
There was a woman there. Her hair, made of lava, glowed in the dark forest. His posture revealed his nobility. Every part of it carried beauty beyond this world.
 
She had a groundbreaking beauty and a figure that would make all women jealous. Still, his royal blue, crystal-like eyes had better feelings.

No one could describe the emotions in her gaze. Her emotions were so chaotic that one moment she was happy and the next she was in pain. One moment she was shocked, the next she blamed himself.

  

Her body was unnoticeable as it was in the dark, but there were thin red lines on her cheeks. Her gaze became more gentle. She smiled unconsciously when she met Blake's eyes.

  
Not being able to hear her heartbeat was a plus because Teka didn't want anyone to know that her heart was beating hard and fast right now.

  

***
 
Two days passed. Nothing happened during these two days.

  

Yes, Surprisingly, nothing happened.

  

Teka had studied Dabi thoroughly that day and questioned Dabi thoroughly after he awoke. Blake didn't know exactly what had happened, but eventually, he saw that Dabi had become more docile and answered all his questions.

  

And as he thought, Dabi turned out to be Teka's grandson, who should have died in the past.

  

After this information, Teka took charge of the whole event and was personally involved in the event. Although she wanted to punish Dabi for what he had done, she wanted to spend time with her grandson, whom she met after a long time.

When the time came, she would learn everything from him and send him to prison herself.

Teka was not an unreasonable person. Yes, she cared about Dabi because she was one of her family, but after all these years she knew he had to be punished. That's why she had assured the U.A. that she would personally send him to prison after she had longed for it.

  
Given Teka's strength, Dabi had no chance of defeating her and escaping. Nezu, the director of the U.A., had promised to personally allow this and not to spread any information, as long as she promised to send him to prison.

  
Teka, on the other hand, had assured that she would not intervene unless there was something like execution in the end

For Dabi, however, he obediently accepted and said that he would not run away. Although no one but Teka believed him, Teka trusted that he would not do that.

After all, if she couldn't even trust her family, who in this world would she trust? 

As for Teka and Blake's relationship, it was a bit complicated. After that day, they were separated, but not emotionally. Teka was deliberately keeping her away from him and keeping a distance between them.

  

Blake had made eye contact with her several times. Teka instantly averted her eyes and quickly walked away from him.

  

It was as if she was trying to hold back something and helplessly prevent something from growing. Every time they met each other, they only spoke a word, sometimes not even that.

  

The girls and Blake continued to help Teka with her work, but Teka refused to join them. Blake realized that it was all because of him, and even though he didn't know why, he said he would no longer help Teka, and then proceeded to handle the documents on his own.

  

The girls were reluctant about this. When Blake stopped helping, Rumi stopped helping because she didn't understand these things and started spending time with Blake.

  

Blake convinced the other girls not to break up, and after talking to Rumi for a while, they went back to their old schedule. He didn't want them to exclude Teka just because of him.

  

After the girls reluctantly accepted, the days continued to pass like this.

“And so it was all done.” Nemuri raised an arm and gave a victory shout. Other girls followed her.
 
She was wearing everyday clothes. She was wearing comfortable half-trousers that came to her knees and a loose t-shirt. Her hair was gathered in a ponytail with a loose bobby pin. She put the mop aside and placed her hands on either side of her waist, then glared at the girls with a triumphant expression.

  

All the girls were dressed like her. Nejire was wearing one of Blake's outfits, wearing a headband. She was wearing pants that didn't even cover her calves, but Blake's t-shirt didn't look bad as it covered his legs.

  

Rumi was also wearing one of Blake's t-shirts. She wore ripped pants underneath, revealing the abs between it and her outfit. A cloth was tied to her left arm. Her hair flowed freely over her shoulders.

  

Momo was wearing a one-piece white outfit. The short, which left the full calves exposed, was very comfortable.

  

When she pulled the back of her suit, Momo's two mountains, in particular, were exposed, and Blake had put on the suit because he said he liked watching the view.

  

Momo soon realized why he liked it. She continued to wear it, even though she was embarrassed, and occasionally showed it to him of her own accord. What woman does not want to be watched with lust and desire by the man she loves?

  

Fuyumi, on the other hand, was wearing casual clothes. She had a more modest appearance than the others, but this image had a charm in its own right as it added a maternal air.

  

Today was a cleaning day for all the girls in the house. All the work in the house would be done by them.

  

The girls had made it a habit for the past few weeks. When Nemuri first came home and saw how they were not doing housework, she scolded them with a serious expression and explained to them how serious it was to do their housework.

  

A house, especially in a house with many people like theirs, and especially a love nest, could not be done by a single party. Blake didn't do this, he had the house robots and a few maids do it when no one was home. Still, Nemuri could not accept this.
 

Housework had to be done by both parties. Everyone had to keep one side of things and clean their homes with mutual help. Apart from being the most basic rule, it was one of those little rules that would deepen their relationship and make the house a real home.

  

That's why she tried to get them to do these jobs, even if it was by force. Fortunately, no one here was spoiled, and after hearing her reasons they were willing to do so.

  

This regular activity they did was the biggest factor in Nemuri getting used to the household.

  

“How?” Nemuri turned around and raised her eyebrows at Blake, who was sitting in the chair behind her, watching their actions.

  

Blake looked around, then turned to the girls. Each of them had hopeful looks on their faces. Nejire was bouncing lightly, Rumi's ears moving back and forth with desire, each yearning for a compliment from Blake.

  

Blake rested his hand on the arm of the chair and lifted himself. He instantly disappeared from where he was and appeared in front of the girls.

  

Chu* Chu* Chu* Chu*

  

He kissed each of them once on the lips. He spoke kindly.

  

''Thanks for your hard work. The whole house looks beautiful.” He spoke warmly to the girls, with a smile radiating kindness. His expression and tone warmed the hearts of the girls.

  

'' ''It does not matter'' '' 

Blake turned to Nemuri. He had no intention of kissing her. At least that's what it looked like from the outside. He opened his mouth, and just as he was about to speak, Nemuri spoke for him.

  

"Do you want to kiss me too? What a pervert~ Maybe I'll let you." She clasped her hands under her chest and pushed her chest out from under her. She was making "kya~~" sounds with a flirty look, turning her body from right to left.

  

“Maybe I'll even let you touch my boobs.” She turned to mock Blake. As always, she expected to be brutally rejected or ignored by him.

  

Although Nemuri spent 2 months in this house and got used to them, habits were hard to change and there were times when she tried to flirt with Blake.

  

Even if she didn't do it other times, occasional flirting with Blake was a little fun, and neither side objected to her moves as long as she didn't go too far.

  

She had flirted with Blake multiple times over the past two months, and each time, without exception, she was ruthlessly rejected or ignored. More than half was Blake's refusal, saying she was too old for this thing. She continued to flirt, even though his words were bothering her.

  

This time she thought she would be ruthlessly rejected. She expected Blake to say things like "I'm not into old women" or "I'd rather date my girls."

  

However, the reality was completely different.

  

Blake suddenly appeared behind her. He wrapped his arm around her soft, lean belly. Before Nemuri could react, he pulled her by the waist. When their eyes met, he kissed her lips with a flirtatious smile.

  

Nemuri's eyes widened. Her eyes locked onto Blake's as her face grew warmer.

 
Blake raised his hand and squeezed one of her breasts. His fingers dug into her breast as if squeezing a piece of soft jelly. It was not hard or plump, but well-structured, lively, and extremely soft. The flesh was sticking out from between his fingers.
 
"AH~~", Nemuri moaned. Her mouth is slightly opened. Blake took the opportunity to stick his tongue in her mouth and take the kiss to a different level.
 
Nemuri's mouth was ruled unilaterally. Blake's tongue went into her mouth, tasting everything, swinging Nemuri's relatively small tongue from side to side and showing his dominance.
 
Blake strengthened his squeeze, causing his fingers to sink deeply into Nemuri's breast. 
 
After licking her palate for the last time, he ended their kisses with a loud, juicy voice.
 
Plop!
 
"Ha... Fuuu... Haa... Fuuu...." Nemuri was taking deep breaths without taking her eyes off Blake. Her face was slightly red from breathlessness and for some reason. Her heart was beating fast as if thousands of horses were running at the same time.

 
Just... He really kissed her. He really did that. Nemuri didn't expect to do it. Wasn't he the one who rejected her for months and months? What's changed now?
 
She gave Blake a questioning look, but the answer was just a little kiss. 
 
"Thank you for your hard work. Our house looks beautiful." He made his intentions clear to Nemuri, especially by suppressing the word "Our house."
 
Nemuri staggered. Blake's actions and instant confession made her not know what to do. It would be a lie to say she doesn't have feelings for Blake. 
 
Blake was very attractive to the opposite sex. He was not kind and understanding, but cold and charismatic, always getting along very well with his lovers and spoiling them to the end. It was also very powerful. Being handsome was also a plus, and many other things drew her to him.

  

What she had witnessed in the past two months and her home environment had made her develop feelings for him.

  

Yet this sudden confession was too sudden even for her. She didn't know how to answer.

  

"You don't have to answer right now. Think all you want.” Blake touched Nemuri's nose lightly. He left her alone and turned to the girls.

  

"I'm going out for a while. I will prepare a meal when I come.”

  

“Take care of yourself.” The girls spoke in unison again. Their voices were too loud to be heard, but Nemuri had said the same thing.

  

"I'll be back in a few hours." He smiled at the girls and left. He increased his speed and headed towards a certain place.

  

Blake started running around the city in a good mood. He was speeding past the vehicles, continuing to run in the city. He made sharp turns around the city and headed for the Tokyo Olympic Stadium, a major stadium.

  

After a long struggle, his companies were able to get the repair and cleaning rights of this stadium. They had to set aside a large amount of the company's budget for this, but Blake didn't care.

  

According to the news he received today, they had brought the stadium to the desired consistency. They had covered the outer lines with sound and image-proof materials so that no matter what was going on inside, that outside would not be able to see it. At the same time, they dismantled all the cameras and similar things inside.

  

Blake was going out right now.

He had sufficiently researched the yellow speed power and made the most of it with his current capacity. There was nothing he could do but absorb his speed power.

  

He would absorb the speed power today.

8