71:Chapter 71: Absorbing Yellow Speed Power Lightning
194 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

I forgot to post this episode, sorry for the delay and the gap between episodes.

--------------------------

City life was quite calm. Due to the increasing number of villains, the seed of fear planted in the locals was growing, but the recent silence has caused people to calm down like a gazelle whose fear has subsided.

Their fears did not affect their daily life but they no longer looked at those around them with fear and caution or on the alert to fight at any moment. As their daily lives went on as they were, the tangible tension in Japan had eased somewhat.

So much so that some people reverted to their old snobby and arrogant ways.

A vehicle was traveling at high speed on an open highway. The engine roared like a beast, its speed continuing to increase as vehicles passed one after another. Any vehicle using the highway could not be compared to this fast vehicle.

 

The vehicle was traveling at a speed of 390 km/h. This speed was the highest in the current world, of course, the heroes could go faster than this, but when it comes to the vehicle, it was one of the fastest vehicles in the world.

Its crimson outer covering gleamed under the morning sun. Its pointed tip cut through the air and increased its speed by reducing wind resistance, the wheels turning so fast that it gave an illusion.

''YEAHHHHH!! Faster, faster!!!!!!" A woman stepped out of the car window and shouted. There was an overwhelming joy on her face, her hair being blown back by the wind.

She looked around excitedly. The wind was making it difficult to open her eyes, yet she forced herself and looked around. She gave a disdainful glance, the vehicles passing by at high speed could not be compared to the vehicle she was currently riding in.

"Okay." A man's voice came from the driver's seat, and their speed increased once more. The engine roared again and accelerated to 415 km/h.

''How?" The man asked eagerly. It was good that the woman was in a good mood. That way, later in the day, they could finally get to the stage he wanted.

"AMAZING!!" The woman shouted. She let go of the roof of the vehicle and spread her hands to both sides. She felt like a princess ruling the world as she let the wind hit her body.

'Of course, it is. This is one of the fastest vehicles in the world. Even faster than heroes." It wasn't like that, but it could go faster than heroes on a long ride. Except for Rumi, All Might, Hawks, and similar heroes, no one could unleash this much speed in a long run.

"Really?" The girl said in surprise. Was he faster than most heroes right now? If true, it was a great feeling.

"I can assure you that no hero under the top 100 or unknown is faster than this vehicle." The man decided to shoot high when he saw the girl come to a boil. Lying was free, which contained very few lies.

It was currently traveling at 420 km/h. 420 km/h. The Mac 1 was moving at half its speed at a constant speed. A random hero, or a hero who hasn't even made it to the top 100, should not even consider running at this speed regularly. [EN: Max speed is handled differently in many sources. Let me know if you have a fixed unit. I will take it as 1300 km/h.]

"Then-" The woman pulled herself out of the window again and spoke as she felt the high speed. But what he saw made him stop.

A sliver of the cleanest white lightning bolts she had ever seen was passing by. Its speed was fast enough to easily pass them. If she hadn't looked at it just in time, she wouldn't have noticed that there was a man in the lightning.

The man walked past them without a single glance. In an instant, they fell apart, and the man who had just been with them appeared at the entrance of the city they were approaching with incredible speed. The next second he entered the city and disappeared.

Her excitement deflated like an escaping balloon. She sulked unhappily, sat down, and began to watch the road

.

"What happened?"

"You called me faster than most heroes."

"It is."

"Shut up."

"Ok."

...

A white stripe cut into the Olympic arena and stopped at the entrance. The next second, Blake stepped inside and headed for the middle of the court.

 

His icy cold gaze fixed on the group in the middle of the field as he walked indifferently. His aloof expression made it impossible for others to approach. A pressure as heavy as a mountain came out of his body and engulfed the entire field.

 

The people in the middle of the field began to tremble. Serious expressions appeared on their faces as they looked at Blake, doing their best to hide their trembling.

 

Blake walked up to them and looked at someone more senior. The man came directly in front of him and bent 90 degrees.

 

"Sir, everything is prepared as you requested. Completely isolated for your pitch. All cameras and similar things were dismantled and all heroes within 50 meters were removed. Is there anything else you want?" The man spoke in a serious tone. He didn't dare raise his head for a second.

 

He was one of the first to experience Blake's brutality and cold personality. He killed the previous leader in front of his eyes and made him the leader and took over all the companies. Wanting to survive and not wanting to end up like the previous leader, the man had become Blake's obedient dog.

 

''Good. Go now. If I realize you've done anything wrong, I'll kill you all when I get out of here." All the people present were shaking their heads like crazy. His every move caused the cold sweat to drop down on their foreheads.

 

Blake finished his speech. After the group bowed to him one last time, they rushed towards the exit. Leader bowed one last time before he exited and continued to run for his life.

 

Blake didn't give them a second glance. He stood in the middle of the field for a while, making sure they were all gone, and then he raised his hand.

 

"It's time." He waved his arm lightly, causing the bracelet to fall on his wrist. He brought his arm in front of his eyes.

Shriling!

The lightning-shaped bracelet trembled with excitement. The yellow color of the bracelet has become more vibrant. As he wandered through the gray color, it was as if thousands of lightning bolts were moving at the same time.

 

The bracelet glowed with a bright light. A light brighter than the sun caused the entire field to be illuminated. Lively lightning strikes and thunderous sounds emanated from the bracelet. The bracelet turned into a single piece of lightning.

 

The piece of lightning Blake was holding suddenly became heavy. He felt like he was holding a mountain in his hand, but the speed power in his body activated, neutralizing the weight.

 

Lightning danced in Blake's eyes. Brighter and purer than moonlight, cleaner than milk, the cleanest white lightning bolts ever existed, they covered Blake's body and illuminated the entire field. He even suppressed the light of yellow lightning.

 

Crackle! Crackle!

 

As soon as the white lightning was revealed, the yellow lightning stirred with excitement. He was curling up to escape Blake's grasp and go towards the white lightning and become one with the white lightning. However, as the white lightning obeyed Blake, they could not do anything to make him unhappy.

 

"Don't be so excited. I am determined to absorb you." Blake spoke in a gentle tone. His voice had a self-sacrificing tone as if he was talking to a child.

 

Yellow lightning calmed down. It danced excitedly as if being absorbed by Blake wasn't a bad thing, but rather the best thing that could happen. Millions of tiny lightning fragments that made up the lightning visibly moved.

 

Blake was silent for a few seconds to prepare himself. He didn't know what would happen next. He didn't know what a speed power that didn't belong to him would bring him, how his body and speed power would react and what would happen to him.

Still, he couldn't stop here. It was a nuisance for Blake when his speed stopped a long time ago. Speed was Blake's greatest trump card and power, ıts not he couldn't do anything without it, but he craved absolute speed.

The speed power didn't just increase his speed, on the contrary, it allowed him to control the laws of the universe and warp it at his will. Being fast wasn't his only function. However, his speed power was related to "Speed" as his name suggests, and it was getting on Blake's nerves that his speed would stop increasing.

 

Could someone slower than Mac 1 be called fast? He might be fast for humans, or faster than most heroes, but Blake didn't dare call himself fast. He had a gut feeling that doing so would be an insult to the concept of "Speed".

 

Absorbing the speed power should have increased Blake's speed dramatically. Even though it wouldn't solve the problem of not increasing his speed, it would still be faster.

 

Why did Blake so much desire to be faster? The truth is, he didn't know that either. His speed was unmatched in this world, even Teka wouldn't think of hitting him with an attack. She could kill him with his power, but she couldn't keep him with her speed.

 

Although his strength was not equal to her, in time he would catch up here, and when that time came, he would be the strongest person in this world. He could step aside, live his life with the women he loved, and live the life he wanted.

 

Then why? Why did he desire so much more power, in this case, "speed"?

 

Blake wasn't sure about that either. Speeding up, being faster, and desiring to be faster was a reflex to him. It was natural as eating, drinking water, or breathing. It was an instinct to be faster and to desire to be faster.

 

It was also the reason for his bad mood not being faster.

 

He also felt that his speed power was sorry for him. It was as if he was being treated unfairly. He could feel the anger of a mother angry over a child who didn't get what he deserved.

 

There were a lot of question marks, a lot of things, but most simply, Blake wanted to be faster.

 

That's it.

"Let's get started." A confident smile appeared on Blake's face as he prepared himself. His handsome face, glowing with yellow and white light, turned into a perfect painting complete with this smile. All the people in the world would do anything to see this painting.

 

Blake gripped the lightning bolt with his fingers. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue slightly. Without a single hesitation, he placed the lightning containing more than a million watts of energy on his tongue and pulled it back.

 

Gulp!

 

And swallowed.

 

Nothing happened. No explosion, no noise, no shock wave, nothing happened for a few long seconds.

 

Blake stood where he was. His finger didn't even move. He stopped in the middle of the field, looking ahead as if he had lost all mobility.

 

Blake looked frozen, but the reactions in his body didn't stop. The lightning bolts in his eyes glowed with the brightest light he had ever emitted. His eyes seemed to have turned into a pair of lanterns, his pupils and eyes disappeared. A bright white light remained.

 

Bzt! Bzt!!

 

Lightning shot out of Blake's body uncontrollably, whipping the air, disappearing with a thin sound. Each lightning bolt was bigger and thicker than the previous one. They whipped the air, burned the grass and earth, or scorched the oxygen.

 

The lightning bolts spread out uncontrollably, emitting subtle thunder and electric sounds.

 

CRACKLE!

A lightning bolt struck, beginning with Blake. Winds spread, revealing a scorched crater below Blake. The shock wave caused the grass to tilt in the opposite direction and the unfixed items to take off.

 

CRACKLE! CRACKLE!

 

Two more lightning strikes. The grass ground had turned into a lightning field. Lightning would move across the floor like living snakes and eventually return to Blake.

 

KABOOM!!

 

The thunder reverberated throughout the field, causing the indoor thunder to be heard louder. The force of the shockwaves caused the fixed seats to be forcibly removed, the grass floor crumbling like a peeling crust.

 

All the sounds stopped in an instant. The world lost its colors and was painted a pure white color. All colors and existence became meaningless, leaving only one Blake.

 

White was the only color left.

 

The entire visible area was covered in white. Amid the endless white void, Blake was the only being with colors. He stood motionless in the middle of the scene but seemed to be the center of the white color.

 

A subtle yellow color appeared. The yellow color grew stronger and found a place for itself in the pure white world. The yellow color was evident like a sun emerging in space, but it was rather pale compared to the majesty of white.

 

It wasn't an invader, it was more like a color accepted by the world. The white-colored world surrounded it, causing the yellow color to fluctuate. But the next second it accepted it.

 

Giggle! Giggle!

The yellow color trembled with the acceptance of the white color. It looked quite happy. It left where it was and began to examine the surroundings. The white world might have seemed empty and meaningless to others, but it was trembling with happiness every second as if it were something big to it.

 

After looking around for a while, a yellow color orb came in front of Blake. It trembled in gratitude. It came in front of Blake's face and touched the center of his body, just below his heart.

 

It didn't make a sound, didn't communicate, didn't speak. Still, Blake could understand ıts intentions.

 

It was a silent thank you and an expression of gratitude. It was thanking Blake for rehabilitating ıt and accepting ıt here and accepting him completely.

 

Yes, to accept. The yellow speed powerfully accepts Blake. Despite being very obedient from the start, acceptance was something else entirely. Thanks to ıts acceptance, Blake would experience no pain or negative effects while using ıts power.

 

Something happened with the acceptance of lightning. Yellow lightning now looked more unified with the environment. It kept its light and brilliance, but instead of looking like a yellow dipped in a white painting, it now looked like a yellow attached to a white color. It merged with the environment in harmony.

 

The white world completely disappeared and the world regained its former colors and structure.

 

Things were starting to heat up.

Dark clouds were gathering over the Olympic field where Blake was located. The dark clouds had strangely only gathered above the Olympic field and had not grown any further. It was in stark contrast to the sunny skies elsewhere.

 

People and pro-heroes turned their gaze to the sky. The strange phenomenon was not something that could be overlooked. The phenomenon was so conspicuous as to attract the attention of even the most absent-minded person.

 

News channels immediately began to report on this. Some were video chatting with a few weather professors and discussing the phenomenon.

 

The dark clouds were getting darker and thicker with each passing second. It was almost palpable.

 

Crackle!

 

A thin lightning bolt appeared. Like a trigger, many more lightning bolts appeared one after another, and in just a few seconds, all the dark clouds had turned into a field of lightning.

 

Millions of lightning snakes seemed to dance in the dark clouds. The lightning gradually coalesced into a single large lightning beam.

 

And this lightning was pure white. It had the purest white color humanity had ever seen. Like Vantablack, it was whiter than white. But no one dared to call it vantawhite, it was even whiter than that.

 

The eyes of a distant man, seeing the white lightning bolts, boiled with anger. He could guess the person behind it. He had only seen such pure white in one person before, and whether it was tone or brightness, white lightning was the same as this.

 

He immediately took action, but just as he was just beginning to flap his wings, lightning struck.

 

CRAKCLE!!!!! KABOOOMMMM!!!!!

The whole sky trembled. The fiercest lightning that humans had ever seen struck. The sky trembled due to the shock wave created by the lightning strike, and the planes on their way to their targets were pushed back. Lightning as thick as a pillar headed towards the earth.

The target of the lightning column was the stadium directly below it.

 

Not a second passed. The lightning had already reached the ground before the lightning roar appeared.

 

Surprisingly, no explosions or shockwaves were released. Although a frightening thunderous sound and image were released, nothing major happened behind it, causing people to gasp.

 

Inside the stadium.

 

The stadium floor was no longer covered with neatly cut grass as it used to be. The ground had burned to charcoal. The entire field was in ruins, but no damage was done to the spectator seats.

 

VHOM! VHOM! VHOM! VHOM! VHOM!

 

The sound of air being pushed by a high-velocity object could be heard. A white stripe was spinning full circles over and over the entire court. Because of the speed of the white stripe, it looked exactly like an "O".

 

VHOM! VHOM! VHOM! VHOM!

 

He had made a full lap many times. After a while, it could not even be counted how many laps he had made. What remained was a white "O" shape with two ends tied.

 

The air trembled slightly after each full lap. After hundreds, maybe thousands, of laps, space began to tremble. It was completely different from the shaking of the air, something that seemed to be visible but never out of reach as if the sky was submerged in water.

 

After a few hundred laps, an orb appeared in the middle of the field. After each complete turn of the lightning strip, the orb grew larger and larger, turning into a portal.

 

It was completely different from the purple-and-black portal of the villain Blake had encountered two days earlier. His' dimmed next to this portal. This portal was a real portal opened by space and appeared due to the warping of space-time.

After a few hundred laps, the lightning lane suddenly appeared in front of the portal and without hesitation entered it. [EN: Don't compare this portal moment to what Barry did. I have my reasons and I will explain them in the following chapters]

 

[EN: Also, there's something I'm curious about. Are Barry's time portals opening because of him or because of Star Lab's pipes?]

..

The sky was covered with gloomy darkness. There were no dark clouds, but there was an eerie atmosphere in the sky. Thin clouds were covering the stars, unable to prevent the moonlight from falling to the ground.

 

The air was humid, the ground was wet. The effect of the rain that fell during the night was visible to the naked eye. The melancholy smell of wet earth hung in the air. The sound of crickets in the fields and forest formed a harmonious melody.

 

A forest of tall trees was gloomier inside than outside. Along with the smell of wet earth, the smell of wet wood gave off a wonderful smell. The moonlight filtered through the leaves of the trees, lightly illuminating the forest.

 

Vhom!

 

A light flashed. The blinding white light illuminated the entire forest. As the light dissipated, someone was revealed.

 

It was a man about 1.90 meters. His smooth white hair flowed down his shoulders like a waterfall, reaching just below his waist. His hair was vibrantly colored, full, and smooth enough to envy most people. His bangs weren't long enough to cover his eyes, but they weren't short either, eclipsing them.

 

He had a coarse, white beard on his face. The color of his hair and beard was naturally white. Every hair that came out of his body was white.

 

Pieces of the clothing he was wearing and only a few pieces remained, fell from his body in a momentary stop. A light breeze blew, dragging the piece of cloth deep into the forest.

 

His trousers were torn, but it was relatively better. It was torn, scorched, and burned, but there was still enough cloth left to cover his private area and standstill.

An outsider might have mistaken him for a homeless person if he hadn't seen his upper body.

This was because his upper body had a structure that women would go crazy for. No homeless person could have such a body.

 

He had chest muscles that were as solid as steel, and eights of abs neatly lined up beneath him, which at a glance seemed to hold great strength. The serratus muscles in the armpit looked like they had been carefully crocheted by a woman.

 

The muscles in his back were as neat and precise as those in his front torso. No part of his body was exaggerated or deflated. He possessed beauty and charisma that revealed perfect order and power, surpassing even Adonis.

 

His arms were like two heavenly pillars. Just one look instilled great confidence and sensuality in the person, especially women. It made them want to be hugged by those two arms and stay there forever.

 

His skin was cleaner and whiter than that of women. But he also had a healthy complexion. He was the ultimate creature between man and woman, bowing slightly to man. He had a body that could make men jealous, and a skin more beautiful than women's.

 

His skin, besides being smooth and clean, looked taut, yet soft. At the same time, under the moonlight, it glowed with an ironic light. Just one glance could tell how strong he was.

 

Bzt! Bzzzzt!!

 

Lightning shot out of the man's body and whipped the air. Various lightning arcs were emanating from his body like small snakes and spreading around. The man did nothing to control them.

 

He stood still for a while. He stood like a statue with a heavenly body. He turned his body slightly before finally moving.

 

He put his feet forward. He made the simple gesture of taking a step. His body leaned forward slightly before his feet touched the ground.

 

VHAMMMMM!!!

 

In an instant, the man traveled many kilometers deep in the forest. An ear-piercing noise covered the entire forest as it easily exceeded the sound speed. Forest creatures fled to their nests in fear, birds left their nests and took shelter in the sky, where it was safest for them.

 

The earth was lifted by the shock wave. The trees were falling apart, the forest was in turmoil. However, the man ignored them and continued to move in a certain direction at high speed.

11