Chapter: What Happened İn His Disappearance
138 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been four whole months since Blake had disappeared.

A lot had happened in those four months. A lot had happened, whether in the U.A. or across Japan, but because they knew that Blake wanted information about himself and his current situation, the range of topics they would talk about was narrower.

First of all, when it all started, the day after Blake's disappearance, the entire Blake household didn't think much of Blake's loss. But that was only in the early days of Blake's disappearance.

Blake had the strength to fight even Teka, and there were only a few people in this world who could defeat him. Even All Might was incapable of fighting him with his speed.

All the girls trust him and are proud of his strength so they didn't ask why he disappeared for the first few days. They thought he was chasing after something important to him, like Denki.

But after a week, anxiety took over them. The girls took turns telephoning Blake and tried to reach him in various ways.

All their efforts were in vain. There was no answer to their phones, no response to their e-mails, and no sign of Blake in any of the possible places Blake might have gone.

As the girls' thoughts drifted downhill, two women stepped forward to comfort them. These were Rumi and Teka.

What they both said was similar. They said that there are very few people in this world who could threaten him with death. Also, Rumi said that even if he is badly injured by his speed and variety of strength, he can escape at will and no one, literally "no one" in this world, can stop him.

The girls were convinced by these words. They had seen his startling, irrational speed firsthand. If something really could hurt him, what exactly could they do?

Nothing!

This thinking also got the girls into a big training phase. It was enough for them to feel the helpless feeling of not being able to do anything. They needed to be strong to be able to fight alongside Blake when needed.

Acting with such motivation, the girls were making progress after progress like a doped horse. They began to train themselves in Martial Arts, melee and combat IQ, Quirk control, and various subjects.

Their training was not just individual. Each in the household helped the other in their education. Practice fights, sharing information about Quirks, advice to fix their weaknesses, each doing her best to help the other

And they showed great improvement as a result. After four months, none of them were the same as they were four months ago. Momo had surpassed other students at U.A in every way. Nejire had become the second most powerful person in the Big Four (the first was Blake).

Fuyumi was able to better control her blue flames. Her Blue Flames had grown to the size of a basketball.

Even Rumi had developed a new special technique.

Each girl was making great progress, doing their best. The people of the House of Blake were gradually developing as a great power that this world could not stop.

While this was happening in the Blake house, something completely different was happening outside.

In the early days of Dabi's capture, there was no problem. The U.A. and Teka joined hands and did their best to hide it from the public.

But there was no secret in this world forever. 

Dabi was an important powerhouse for the villain. Dabi had flames hotter than the flames of Endeavor, and the destructiveness of his flames was unrivaled in this world. How could they afford to lose a subordinate like that?

The information that Dabi was captured by the heroes was leaked by the villain.

But if only this had been leaked, nothing would have happened. On the contrary, people would be happy. The capture of a powerful villain meant a more peaceful future for them. 

That's why the bad guys spread the word that Blake was defending the bad guys and keeping Dabi at home.

People didn't believe it at first. It wasn't because they trusted Blake so much, but because they only saw Blake as a student. How could an ordinary student take a notorious villain away from the U.A. and the government and keep him at home at his request?

But after evidence and video recordings, the facts came out.

That's when it all started.

The public began to put pressure on the U.A. and the government to seek the truth before they went mad. Blake's actions were by no means insignificant.

Aside from Blake's strength and how easily he could defeat Dabi, the ability for a villain like Dabi to be able to get around was tantamount to a walking nuclear bomb, and the Japanese people didn't want that.

However, this was still not enough for the current treatment. Defending a villain was something that could be ignored if he was a relative.

But the Villain did not miss this golden opportunity and decided to use it for their benefit.

Blake was now the white painting for them, which they could paint however they wanted and blame themselves.

The villains' moves just got more daring. Burning down, kidnapping, causing chaos; a group of villains no longer hide in the shadows and do whatever they want. Those who could leave the environment were leaving this sentence behind.

"We will continue to do what we do until that white-haired bastard frees Dabi."

These words could easily manipulate the public. People started protesting Blake, harassing him in various ways to get him to leave Dabi.

But while all this was going on, Blake was "quiet."

Unlike locals and normal folks, the pro-hero industry and uppercuts like the U.A. knew the villain wasn't doing this to get Blake to quit Dabi. The villain just did whatever they wanted, sometimes they even half-worded this sentence and left the scene.

Their demeanor showed they were simply using Blake as a shield for themselves.

It wasn't just that. L.O.V (League of Villain) had several important operations that were important to them and are still being researched. Those behind these operations were still being investigated, and L.O.V was doing its best to hide them.

Having found a victim like Blake, they were intent on exploiting him to the fullest. Moreover, this victim did not respond to them in any way, did not even show his face. L.O.V was determined to milk him to the fullest.

As a result, Blake became the main suspect in all these obscure operations.

The government, the U.A., and pro-heroes knew it was just a hoax. Blake was nothing more than a victim to L.O.V.

However, the public and those affected by the event did not think about it. They had been searching for the culprit for a long time, and when a prime suspect finally emerged, they were rushed like a lion locked in its prey.

That was the purpose of L.O.V. They knew that they couldn't simply cast the suspicion of pro-heroes and the government off them. So their target was the people.

It was easy to manipulate the public. With just a little effort, they could show their teeth to anyone, pro-hero or villain, and throw them away in one fell swoop.

That being the case, it was pretty easy to control them and point them at Blake.

Was there no one to answer them? There was. The U.A. was one of them.

If the U.A tried, they could clear Blake's name. However, for this, they had to cooperate with Blake. If Blake was willing to cooperate, it would be easy to get him out of the swamp he was getting stuck in.

But no matter how hard they tried to communicate with Blake, Blake remained "quiet" and did not show his face. U.A did not want to fail and abandon their students, so they tried to contact him as best they could, but were unsuccessful.

In the end, they had no choice but to kick him out of school.

Yes, Blake was kicked out of the U.A. He made history as the first student expelled from U.A. [EN: Is it? I don't know if any other students have been kicked out.]

Even though U.A had great power and influence, they still depended on the public and needed an influx of students as a high school to survive in the future. They could be abandoned by the people if they blindly protected him without any support and without making any effort for the real "culprit".

They tried to contact Blake through Nejire, Momo, and Nemuri, but this was a huge disappointment.

Although the girls said Blake was missing and hadn't seen him in the past few weeks, there was nothing they could do. After recent events (the U.S.J incident and the Jungle Camp), their credibility had deteriorated enough.

They couldn't train the air to be heroes. They needed talented members of the public to become the heroes of the future, and they had no choice but to fire Blake, who didn't show up to collaborate with them.

Also, Blake's actions had disappointed them greatly.

From the start, he didn't seem to have any intention of being a hero. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't instill in him the mind of a hero. His heart was like a cold piece of rock, he had no mercy and was unfit to be a hero.

Then there were the moves at the Sports festival and the moves at the forest camp. All that combined, they didn't see that much trouble firing him.

They could have made their education more efficient by giving the focus of the training and instructors to other students.

Blake was ostracized and abandoned by both the U.A., the government, and the public for his actions.

Despite all that, there was still someone who could protect Blake and defend him and shake off his notoriety.

Teka.

Teka could defend him. With her influence and financial power, it took some time and financial resources to save him from his bad reputation and become a normal person.

But when Teka intended to take action, it was too late.

Why is that? Because Teka was focused on something else these days.

Teka went to her grandson Dhabi's funeral and was severely affected by his death. That day she beat her son so badly that he could not move for months, causing headlines at the time, "The Mysterious Disappearance of the Endeavor."

Teka was a doting person for the family. In some matters, she cared more about family members than herself. She was more attentive than she was with Enji, especially when it came to her grandchildren.

It can be imagined how much she was affected by the death of someone so important to her.

Years later, her grandson, whom she had thought dead for years, had learned that he was alive. She did her best to spend time with him, even if he was a villain. In her spare time, which she did her best to create free time in the last days, she would visit and spend time with Dabi, with Fuyumi.

The information that Teka was defending Dabi and that her grandson was a villain had somehow leaked out. Various companies were fired at this opportunity to damage their property and company, like hyenas jumping on a dead body.

Their goal was to slowly shred Teka's influence and wealth and bar her from brutal corporate wars.

But how could Teka Todoroki fall so easily? Unlike other people, she did not inherit this wealth from her family but acquired it on her own by scraping it with her nails. She had started from scratch and had grown into an honorable Queen who stood arrogantly on top of the world.

She had fought large and small companies almost all over the world. These included the "Four on the Hill," the Grumpy Hound, and The Faceless Man. She had fought each of them and managed to stabilize his situation.

But when she did, she was too late to intervene in Blake's situation. Blake's reputation had already hit rock bottom. His name was associated with various nicknames such as "Double-Sided", "Traitor", "Disgrace of Humanity" and no matter what she did, she couldn't fix it.

Of course, that didn't mean she would just wait. Blake was her son-in-law. He was the beloved lover of her only grandchild; she was also staying at his home and he helped her in various ways.

Also... there were different things.

She had to put her chaotic feelings aside and help him. At the very least, she was supposed to prevent her reputation from getting worse and getting caught in a "Witch Hunt."

Teka still remembered what Blake had said that day. She clearly understood the hidden meaning behind his words. Even though she couldn't admit it, she would protect him at all costs.

**

"That's what happened in your absence." Nejire had her chin on Blake's shoulder. She had a melting expression on her face, the masculine hand stroking her hair causing her to turn into a pudding that melted from the inside out. Her eyes narrowed with pleasure, a slight murmur escaped her mouth.

The entire speech was of course delivered by the curious and talkative Nejire. The other girls said a few things from time to time, leaving the rest to Nejire, who wanted to spend time with her long-lost boyfriend.

Unlike them, Nejire, who absorbed the information like water, was better than them at describing what happened in four months. She was able to retain a surprising amount of information, especially if Blake was the person to tell the information.

“I've caused you a lot of trouble in these four months.” Blake gently brushed her hair that was in her mouth, took a lock of her hair between his fingers, and pinned it behind her ear.

Nejire was so enthusiastic as she spoke that she didn't even notice the hair stuck to the corner of her mouth. Considering their four-month separation and Nejire's devotion to Blake, it was pretty normal.

Blake wanted to warn her about this but gave up after a moment. Nejire could do as she wished in front of her, even outwardly. He would never scold or warn her. Was it necessary?

''No problem. You told us, right?" Fuyumi ran her fingertips over Blake's clothes. Her face was painted a healthy red color, and combined with her mild expression, she revealed a beauty that even ordinary clothes couldn't hide.

The girls nodded in agreement. Every one of them knew Fuyumi's speech about Blake's "True Hero". Even Nemuri had been talking to the other girls, hearing what Blake had said, and was impressed.

Despite all the evils and turning their backs, what would it be called if someone who protected humanity and stepped forward for them couldn't be called a real hero? [EN: Fool -_-]

“Haha… My real heroes.” Blake smiled from ear to ear. His hair was swaying left and right in his laughter, and two large puddings he could feel were bouncing in his head. Still, he smiled sincerely.

Fuyumi's words and the girls' expressions showed that they were penetrating his words. His efforts were not in vain, they had successfully changed their mindsets and learned that they had to change their ideas to prioritize their lives and relationships.

With that, he could fully trust them. He no longer had to worry about them on their heroic mission. He would still worry about them and probably go with them. Still, he felt as refreshing as a man who had been thirsty for days drinking a glass of water.

Blake's sincere smile surprised the girls. They couldn't take their eyes off him. It was not unusual for Blake to have such a bright smile. He always smiled sincerely at them, but this was different.

Blake seemed relieved, he had a smile from the bottom of his heart. The fresh smile that one can have, freed from a burden that has been sitting on him for a long time, caressed their hearts like a wind blowing in a flower garden.

“He's so worried about us...” If Blake was so worried, how could they hurt him? They decided to be more careful in their hero missions.

“Girls…” Blake laughed a little longer before speaking. His eyes narrowed as his smile slowly turned serious. "Tell me again about the two men who visited you."

Nejire had mentioned this detail implicitly because she was talking about the topics one after the other. But Blake clearly remembered that.

He wasn't jealous. The appearances of the two men visiting them were very unusual, and Blake was sure he had never met such people before.

“Oh, let me explain then.” Nejire looked eagerly at her sisters. The stars in her eyes showed how much she wanted to do this. The three women sighed helplessly, assent.

''Hai!! Here I go. First, the two men came home in a limo. The limo was quite large, as long as the width of our house. The limo was pure black, and I wonder how it would look if it got dusty.” Nejire narrowed her eyes with a bright smile. She was bouncing happily in Blake's lap as she recounted that day, it was pretty nice to feel her soft hips.

“As I was going out that day, I saw the men. The first guy who came out was pretty beautiful. Don't get me wrong, she was as beautiful as a woman. His body was thin and he was wearing an outfit that could almost call tulle.”

Nejire shook her head. She couldn't understand why a healthy man tried to look so much like a woman. She clearly remembered that man's appearance, looking like a healthy man, though his gaze at them was uncomfortable. Still, as long as he put on some make-up, he would be no different from a woman.

Nejire and the other girls had over the years exposed to muscle mass like All Might and its derivatives. Moreover, their closest was Blake, who had a perfectly balanced body. That being the case, she couldn't make sense of that man's looks and tastes.

“The other guy is…” Nejire's face crumpled. She clicked her tongue in disgust, her expression expressing that she was sick to even remember that person, which was quite surprising for a girl like Nejire.

Nemuri, Fuyumi, even Momo, who was well-bred by her parents, turned sour. Just remembering that person made them remember the bad smell that they would never forget that day. Stomach acid burned their throats.

“All I can say is that he has the scruffiest and most disgusting look I've ever seen. I'm sorry, it makes me sick to even think about it.” Nejire pressed her nose with both hands and buried her head in Blake's chest as she held her breath.

Blake rubbed Nejire's hair. He gently infused his speed power into her body, stabilizing her fluctuating stomach. With his other hand, he rubbed Fuyumi's hair, causing the girl's stern expression to break.

He turned his gaze to the three girls. Their expressions were no different. Each suppressed their urge to vomit, forcibly swallowing the acidic liquid that was burning their throats. The person they met that day had made a great impression on them.

Blake's eyebrows knit lightly. He couldn't remember befriending or meeting someone Nejire had told him who looked so bad that it could have caused such reactions from the girls.

“Did he say anything to you?” Blake's eyes narrowed. His gaze was getting colder.

He had never met the two people Nejire had described before. There was no way he could forget two people who were so glaring from their descriptions.

Also, Mike hadn't mentioned any such people. In particular, he should mention someone as gentle as Nejire and bad-looking enough to disgust even a well-educated girl like Momo.

In this situation, Blake was left with two possibilities. These two were either disguised characters like Teka or they were reincarnators.

However, the second possibility was very unlikely. Blake knew almost nothing about the Golden World, yet he thought he understood one principle very well.

Unless a reincarnator dies on earth, a new one cannot enter the world.

The main reason why he thought so was that without such a rule with Lilith's personality, the world of MHA would be filled with reincarnators. Even if it didn't bring much, Blake thought there would be more than one.

After 5 years, he had not encountered a single reincarnator. So he guessed it was the latter.

However, this was just a guess. Blake's knowledge of the Golden World was close to zero, and he could only make simple guesses.

And Nejire's next words showed him that his guess was wrong.

''They said if you know anything about the Golden World, you should contact them.''

 

8