Chapter 90: Best Time
125 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blake stared into the woman he was interested in, ocean-blue eyes that shone with a dim light blue light. The sky-blue eyes he wanted her to look at only at him were solemn and of great dignity. The arrogance that would never be broken had made its way into her gaze fit for a queen.

Blake pulled his foot back. After slapping his dress, he brushed the dust off Teka's hand and gently brushed the dust from her soft hand, which was caused by holding his foot.

The feeling of the hand he hadn't felt for a long time made him shiver. Teka's hand was so soft and supple, like boneless, and it felt so good to touch. He want to hold her and didn't let her go, but that was impossible.

For now.

“Aren't you going to ask why I stopped you?” Teka looked at Blake's carefully wiped hand. Blake's subtle gesture didn't mean much to the others, but it was different to her. This gesture was not frivolous, it was a silent gesture that said he cared for her as much as himself.

This move made her feel even more complicated. She unconsciously closed and opened her hand.

''Should I? I trust your vision and decisions. If you're stopping me, there must be a good reason behind it.” Blake ripped his burnt collar from his clothing with a flick of his finger. His actions and words emphasized his trust in Teka.

''...there's a reason.” Teka was silent for a moment as she gave Blake a confused look. She sighed wearily.

The biggest reason she stopped Blake and came here with him was that she didn't want him to succumb to his anger.

She didn't think so to her at first, but as time passed, she realized that Blake was just as dignified and arrogant as she was. If she was called a queen, Blake should have been called a king. He never bowed to others, did whatever he wanted, and wouldn't hesitate to fight the world if he got in his way.

They were very similar to each other. She didn't want such a person to succumb to his anger, he felt it was too humiliating for him and would stop him if something like this happened.

Blake's words were making her emotions turn upside down. She felt herself being tied by ropes on both sides and pulling her with all their might on both sides. One side was doing its best, while the other side was not staying down with small but effective moves.

She felt her heart was about to break. Still, she retained her stern profile and showed no sign of weakness, except for her confused gaze.

But despite all this, she felt a little warm in her heart. She liked Blake's unconditional trust in her and the way she respected and cared for her decisions as if it was normal.

“If only… Yoshino was like this…” Teka thought about her husband, who had disappointed her so many times. Compared to him, which she had never done in her life, the white-haired youth in front of her held an undying trust in her, even though he hadn't been that close to herself except for a few incidents.

Her gaze grew colder, and she grits her teeth like an angry tiger. She cursed Lilith again, as she had done a million times over.

“Teka, let me give you some information.” Blake's words snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked at him with interest, always intrigued by Blake's mindset and the motives behind his actions.

''Sure. I am listening.''

Step by step, Blake approached Kyudai, who was lying in blood. Teka wanted to stop him at first but eventually gave up. Since Blake trusted her unconditionally, she could trust him against not doing anything to Kyudai.

Even if she didn't say it, she knew that Blake knew she didn't want him to kill Kyudai.

“There's the best time for something. The best time to heal a wound is while it is hot, that is, between 1 and 6 hours after receiving the wound. The best time for a battle is when you are completely stable and confident that you will not lose.” Under Teka's watchful gaze, Blake came up to Kyudai and lifted him off the ground.

“There are good times for everything, and once you miss those best times, it's impossible to get it once again.” He lightly slapped Kyudai, under careful use of his power, Kyudai was purged of all his blood except the newly flowing blood.

His eyes were wide open. Fresh blood was constantly flowing from the open wound on his chest and his mouth and nose. He still had a crooked smile. That smile was very fresh for Blake. He confirmed his thought and became more certain of his words.

Teka listened without interrupting Blake. Blake had a vision and knowledge comparable to her. His words could be of great help to her in the future.

''This applies to everyone. Villain, pro-hero or normal person, there's the best time in everyone's decisions.” After purging the Kyudai from his blood, he lifted it into the air and aligned him with his face.

“What do you think is the best time frame to save a villain, Teka?” Blake glanced at Teka, a smile forming on his lips.

Teka thought for a moment before answering. She walked next to Blake. Her footsteps were accompanied by the harsh sound of her heels. Accompanied by the inmates who were staring at them in horror, she came near Blake, folded her arms under her chest, unconsciously making her two huge peaks look even more majestic.

“If you say the best time, it would be the moment he was caught and the first day or second.” Teka raised a finger and pointed left and right as if pointing at points A and B.

''That's right. As expected of Teka.” Blake nodded in satisfaction as if he had said the woman's words himself. He raised a hand.

“The reason these times are the best is that nothing stabilizes. There's more to be done to mend the devastation left behind by the captured villain, stabilize the public chaos, give people an explanation, and much more. While this is happening, paying attention to a villain is the last thing to do.”

Without hesitation, Blake thrust his hand into the man's mouth. Teka frowned, not understanding the reasoning behind Blake's action, but didn't stop him.

“In this best range, it's pretty easy to replace the villain with someone else. Just a little effort anddddddddd… Here.” Blake put his hand deep inside the man's mouth and tapped the small hole in his palate.

With a small sound, a sky-blue ball fell between his two fingers. Blake withdrew his hand and showed Teka the sky-blue ball.

Not only Teka but even the white-faced girls and prison officers who watched the incident on the cameras were surprised.

“This…” Momo clasped her trembling hands together, her face pale. She wasn't afraid of Blake's actions. Yes, it was scary, but knowing what kind of personality Blake had, he wouldn't have been afraid of Blake.

Just seeing blood wasn't such a good thing. This much blood in particular had made her shiver involuntarily.

She turned her gaze to the small azure orb in Blake's hand. The globe was so familiar to her that she quickly thought of where she had seen it. Her eyes widened.

"The Quirk of the villain who kidnapped Bakugo in the forest camp."

Teka stared in surprise at the orb in Blake's hand. She reached out to snatch the orb from Blake's hand, even though it was a little gruesome as it had been taken from someone she didn't know.

But how could Blake give her such a disgusting thing directly? He tore a piece of the fake Kyudai's clothes and put the orb inside, then gave it to Teka.

“Thanks…” Teka took the orb from him with a thin smile, which is rare these days.

Now that she had a chance to take a closer look at the orb, she realized that it looked very much like marble. Although it contained a human, it was not heavy, and there was no sign that it contained someone. If she hadn't known, she might have thought it was an ordinary marble.

"What would you like to do with it?"

''Break it. Our goal will be revealed.”

Crack!

Teka closed her hand and broke the orb. With a small crackling sound, a dazzling light filled the environment. The next second, a man who looked exactly like the man lying unconscious on the ground, covered in blood, appeared in the air.

“Oh…” He fell on his butt, making a startling sound. He looked around, rubbing the aching area with one hand. The confusion was pretty obvious for the duo.

However, his surprise did not last long. Blake's clawed hand caught his head. The power behind Blake's claw startled him. Although he was a little mentally troubled, he knew that the other side could easily kill him.

His eyes narrowed, his forehead wrinkled in anger. The research he researched over the years and the experiments he devoted his life to were destroyed before it even came close to completion. Moreover, his research to make Tomura, to whom he devoted his life, shine like a star, was not close to completion.

He felt as if he had wasted his life, he even lost the desire to step forward. All he felt right now was anger. Anger against the damn pro-heroes, anger, and hatred towards Rumi Usagiyama who interfered with his research, anger towards this man who caught him.

“Are you angry?” Blake's cold voice reached his ears. He nodded monotonously. He looked fearlessly into the handsome man's cold eyes and punched his arm with all his might to express his anger.

But how could a man who had only researched his entire life and ignored his body hurt Blake?

"Hehe... you know what? I'm angry too. I'm about to go crazy with anger right now." Blake's hand was shaking violently with anger. He chuckled coldly, looking at him with a non-smile smile. There was more anger in his gaze than in him.

"So you'll have to endure the torture I'm about to inflict on you soon." He slowly raised his hand, as if intending to slam his head on the ground. Kyudai knew from his gaze that he wasn't kidding. If she didn't stop him, he could have killed himself.

""Yğu... doğnt you wnd po knw whereğ our headqourtsd is? ("You... don't you want to know where our headquarters is?)'' He decided to deceive him. He spoke hoarsely, under the pressure of the hand that was violently covering his mouth. His body was pounding wildly, trying to get out of his grasp.

“Hm?” Blake stopped at the man's words. Kyudai secretly grinned, thinking he was interested in learning about the location of his headquarters and being lured by his words, but his next words made his expression freeze.

"No, I'm not interested." Blake hit his head on the floor before he gave the man a chance to speak.

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Each "Bam!" sound was followed by a crack sound. The crackling of the skull was accompanied by the crackling sounds of the ground. After a few hits, Kyudai's head was covered in blood, but Blake kept hitting.

Hit, hit, and hit. He continued to pound on the ground as if he were holding a watermelon, not a skull, not a life. Red flowers bloomed in the air, the cries of pain ceased after a few hits. Kyudai passed out, but Blake continued to hit.

Rumi's smile, her sassy way of wrapping her legs, her ears loving his hair and face, the fierce smile at her battles, the ruby-like red eyes staring at him with love, her tail quivering with delight every time he touched her, this man and L.O.V would take these away from him forever.

They were going to tear the woman he loved away from him forever. How could he have mercy on one of them?

Why had he made himself cold-hearted? Why had he ripped out of his heart his respect for human life and life? Because Rumi and the other girls would certainly not be able to end the lives of their enemies and would set them free.

This world believed that villains should be brought to justice and punished for what they did. They believed it would hurt them to put them in jail, keep them under surveillance, and isolate them from people.

BAM! BAM! CRAK! SQUISH! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

But Blake knew that those villains were snakes in the future that would come and bite them again. They would try to escape at every opportunity, and once they did, he knew they were snakes that would take revenge on the heroes who put them in jail. And one of those snakes was going to rip his girlfriend off him.

So he had to have a hard heart, numb his feelings, harden his heart, and be ruthless towards these villains. Because these snakes could tear their loved ones away from him forever if he didn't do anything.

And that's almost what happened. They were about to tear Rumi away from him, this man and his ally were killing Rumi.

SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH!

Hard-hitting sounds were picked up by the watery crashing sounds, Kyudai's head was beyond recognition and he was probably dead.

Oh, wait. He was not dead. He was still breathing. How? Probably Lilith was keeping him alive. Blake wanted to use this opportunity to torture this man even more, but the words he heard in his ears made him stop.

“Blake, let it go. I don't want to see you like this.” A pair of warm arms wrapped around his head and pulled his back. His ears twitched at the harsh yet charming, gentle voice that penetrated the depths of one's heart.

Kyudai's bloody gooey head slipped from Blake's hand and fell to the ground with a "SPLASH!" sound. Blake's eyes widened, he turned his head and looked at the woman who had said those words.

Teka was staring at him with intently shining eyes. She lifted a finger and lightly stroked his forehead.

Black lines appeared on Blake's forehead, his eyes slightly widened and his blank stare stared at the man. With Teka's fingers, his forehead loosened and she was back to his old self. She spoke in a soft voice when she realized that he was giving her a confused look.

"I'll just let it this time. Calm down in my arms for a while and go back to your old self. I can't stand seeing my ex-best friend who looks like this.” Teka leaned Blake completely against her body and gently rubbed her white hair.

After thinking for a while, Blake decided to do what she wanted. As she said, he needed to calm down a bit. He closed his eyes, calmed himself by taking deep breaths as he felt Teka's kindness.

Teka's lips curved upward to form a gentle smile. She was rubbing Blake's hair with one hand and stroking his forehead with the other. In normal times, she wouldn't show him such kindness, but the current situation was special.

As she had said at the beginning, she didn't want Blake to succumb to his anger, and that's exactly what had just happened. The only person who could distract him from this was herself as the girls' strength wasn't enough to stop him right now.

She chuckled lightly, she wanting to stroke Blake's hair since that special day. She didn't want to remember much of that day, but some special things were fresh in her memory, and she had a desire to caress Blake's soft, fluffy hair that she could feel when she put her hand into it.

She was finally able to do it. She dug her long nails, shining with black nail polish, into her hair, followed by fingers. Her finger ran through Blake's hair. The mountain of hair that fell over her fingers made a good feeling.

While Teka had a moment of pleasure in Blake's hair, Blake closed his eyes and enjoyed the huge mountains Teka had pressed against his back and the pleasure of playing with his hair.

“Step by step… small advances…” Blake hadn't done the move on purpose. He had let his anger take over him and did not expect it to turn out like this and take his relationship with Teka one small step further.

She would never have done such a thing before. After that sinful day, they had not once had any sensual contact. They even avoided talking to each other as much as possible, which was unlikely due to Blake's proactive advances.

However, what Teka was doing now was impossible for them.

After enjoying the moment for a while, Blake thanked the woman and straightened his posture. That's enough for the moment, even if he wanted more, wanting it would have destroyed that small step they had barely taken and regression in their relationship.

Teka took a step beside Blake. She sighed with satisfaction. She didn't know that Blake's hair was so soft and so satisfying to the touch. A thin smile crossed her face as she questioned Blake.

'Is it okay to make him like this? Don't you want to know the location of the organization behind him?” She shifted her body weight to her right foot, slightly sticking out her hip. Her eyebrows were furrowed. Although she knew the answer, she asked to answer the questions in the minds of the girls watching them.

“This man is very important to L.O.V. He was in the middle of a search when he was caught, and the search was far from ending. They will try to get him out of here to finish that search.” He continued to explain as he stared at the two bloody Kyudai lying on the ground.

“Now that a second Kyudai has appeared and they've done so much, someone will soon come to get this man. I just need to catch him.” He grabbed the fake Kyudai by the collar, shook it lightly to wash it off, then placed it on his shoulder.

“Besides, the important thing right now is Rumi. After she recovers, I'll have plenty of time to deal with this organization.” He walked step by step towards the exit. His gaze sharpened. He wasn't done with L.O.V yet, he was going to erase them from this world sometimes, but right now he had more important things to do.

Teka noticed Blake's intent but did not stop him. She made a quick phone call as she followed Blake behind, and after making arrangements for Blake, she headed beside him and walked with him to the exit.

...

The girls were having a hard time while Blake was doing his business in the courtyard.

Nejire was covering her mouth with one hand and rubbing her stomach with the other. Her stomach continues to bubble, and her throat was burned by the rising vomit, and it was very painful. Small tears appeared at the corners of her eyes. Still, she didn't take her eyes off the TV, her sky-blue pupils trembling uncontrollably.

Momo closed her eyes, saying to herself, "Calm down, Momo," "It's over," to calm her trembling body. Like Nejire, she wanted to watch television, but unlike them, having little experience, she could not persuade herself to watch it.

Nemuri was in better shape than the others. Her face had lost all color and regained shades of white, other than that she had no problems. But only she knew that the flesh inside her mouth was covered with many wounds from the bite. She swallowed the blood that filled her mouth, as she had done countless times since she started watching.

The hand holding the phone that Rumi and Fuyumi were watching on the other side was trembling slightly. She was doing her best to calm herself and to have a clearer view of those she might call sisters.

The phone was in video chat mode. On the other side of the phone were Rumi lying in her hospital bed and Fuyumi sitting next to her. Fuyumi had stopped watching the phone a long time ago and was swallowing her saliva deeply to hold back her vomit.

Rumi was beside her, stroking her head and comforting her. But she didn't take her eyes off the screen for a second. Her ruby-like eyes shone with a mysterious gleam, her ears pricked to express excitement.

 

Don't forget to give power stones if you liked it, also don't forget to "review" the series. And if you liked it, add to library

6