Chapter 92: Five day in hospital, Let Blake Handle Them,
129 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed, one hour followed by another.

Blake and the girls got up in the morning. After Blake sent the napping girls to wash their faces, he took a bowl of water and came over to Rumi. He gently woke her up, dipped a towel in the basin of water, and cleaned her face.

Rumi obediently accepted this. During all of Blake's painstaking movements, she wanted more, like a spoiled bunny.

Her blindfolded figure was bathed in the light of the rising sun. Her hair, made up of thousands of white strands, was spreading uncontrollably on the bed, sunlight streaming through her hair. Both of her hands were on the bed, fingertips lifting her body so Blake's hands could touch her more.

When he was done, he went inside to drain the water. He emptied the water, set the basin aside, and went back inside. When he walked in, he saw the girls already back, talking and giggling at each other in the golden sunlight coming through the window.

It was like a one-of-a-kind painting. It was very valuable, it was worth seeing, and it triggered a desire in Blake to own this painting alone.

And look at it, he was.

The day passed, and after a few hours in the afternoon, Blake decided to go home to get the girls something to eat.

Hospital food was good, but far from satisfying. Also, after seeing Rumi eat tasteless and unseasoned food for two meals, Blake decided to take a hand and prepare something for them himself.

The girls strongly agreed to this proposal. It had been four months since they had last eaten Blake's dinner, and since then, the thing they missed most after Blake was his cooking.

Blake got home within seconds. He went in and started preparing food. First, he prepared pasta dough, while he boiled meat and eggs. After that, he went to the nearby market to buy some of the fish cakes (Narutomaki) that his old friend Mike had mentioned.

After returning home, he cut the dough into thin and cylindrical equal parts, dusted his hands with flour, and started to roll out the pasta. When he was done, grabbed a handful of spices, it was like he was picking up random ingredients, but he collected the full amount of spices in his hand. After throwing it into the broth, he began to prepare the vegetables.

He cut a few vegetables, he divided the pieces of seaweed into squares in equal proportions. After placing each one in a bowl, he produced plates decorated with royal blue patterns.

When he was sure that the broth and eggs were sufficiently cooked, he turned them down and placed the pasta in another pot, which he filled with boiling water.

He waited a few minutes, after making sure that it was cooked enough, he combined all the ingredients on a plate. He stopped and looked at the plate in front of him. For some reason, this didn't seem enough for him and he poured it into a second plate, then a third, and finally a fourth.

He combined the steaming ramen on a platter. He lifted the tray with one hand and went up the stairs. He made his way to the end of the stairs.

He didn't knock when he got to the door. He set the tray down, took a piece of paper, and scribbled something on it. Then he placed it in front of the plates, knocked on the door, and went downstairs, turning around.

After a few seconds, the door opened, revealing mountains of paperwork behind it. A single glance made one feel dizzy from overwork, but two clear azure eyes appeared in the darkroom and stared out with unwavering gazes.

Her gaze was turned down by the delicious scent that tickled her nose and made her stomach growl slightly. She looked at the ramen and the writing in front of it.

[A good general leaves no enemies behind- Art of War, Sun Tzu, or something]

There was a small chuckle. The tired voice seemed to be relieved by this little joke. Teka took a step forward and brought the steaming ramen into the room. She was already looking forward to trying them.

..

“I can be more satisfied if you eat louder. I know the Japanese have a tradition that the louder the tastier.''

''SLURP**''

"Oh, you made a good 'Slurp' in there. But I need higher.”

''SLURPP!!!!!!''

“This is fine, but I still need a bigger one. Fuyumi, imitate the sounds you make when kissing me. It's like you want to drink my saliva all the time.”

''HÜPP!SLÜRP-COUGH* COUGH* Blak-Cough* Cough*''

“There, there, it's my fault.” Blake apologized as he rubbed Fuyumi's back, which was as red as a tomato. Fuyumi wanted to open her eyes and give him a suggestive look and scold him, but it was hard for her to even open her eyes because of the ramen soup escaping her throat.

As the coughing ceased, she slid her tongue sweetly out of her lips and began punching Blake with powerless attacks.

The group continued to eat with pleasure. Time passed, and a few small voices began to be heard, getting louder and louder. The group turned to the door, where the voices came from, with pasta hanging from their mouths.

Many children had gathered at the door. They were each stacked on top of the other, looking across the room at the cooking pots that seemed to them gigantic. Bright drools flowed from the corners of their lips, and their uncontaminated bright and lively eyes burned with desire.

These children were the children of their families who did not participate in the action outside at the time of the incident. As much as they wanted to boycott Blake, their children should have been treated here. This was the best hospital nearby.

The girls' rapid hand movements stopped. They swallowed the pieces of pasta hanging from their lips with a big sweeping sound. Momo and Fuyumi opened their mouths to offer them to come and join them but stopped for the next second.

The gazes involuntarily glanced at the man beside them, the man who looked like a monster to these children. He wasn't looking at them or the opening door right now, his attention was on something completely different.

Alongside ramen and a variety of foods, Blake had brought spices and extras to add to their meals, one of which was chili.

Blake normally didn't have hot peppers in the house. He was not a lover of bitter foods; Neither did Nejire; While Momo preferred vegetable dishes, Fuyumi preferred tea and liked salty and spicy (not bitter) foods and dessert.

The reason Blake kept hot peppers at home was simple. Blake was starving every time he used his speed power. This hunger was not normal, he felt like a hungry soul who hadn't eaten anything for years, and he was the one who ate the most at every meal.

It's universal knowledge that hot foods keep you full, and Blake wanted to try it with a few hot peppers. The result was unsuccessful, and while he was going to throw them out, he learned that Teka and Rumi were a lover of bitter foods.

That's why he had a lot of hot peppers in his house, including the 10 hottest peppers in the world, and he took some for Rumi today.

Rumi did not need to be fed regular hospital food like other patients. If that were the case, he wouldn't have prepared Ramen for her, and he wouldn't have brought hot peppers no matter how much she wanted. Except for Rumi's paralyzed numbness in her feet and her prosthetic arm, she just needed to rest.

It was supposed to be Rumi who ate Ramen flavored with hot peppers, but Nejire, who is a curiosity cube and has an unlimited knowledge pool and wants to get every information she sees, wanted to try a piece.

Result?

Right now she was crying in front of Blake with swollen lips and tears in her eyes. She was fanning her whole face with her hands, not just her mouth. Her tongue was out.

With a helpless smile, Blake rubbed an ice cube from the fridge on her tongue and lips. He tried to calm her down by kissing her on the forehead, eyes, nose, and various places in between.

But it didn't seem like it would be successful anytime soon. The pepper flavor Nejire ate was one of Rumi's favorites and was known as "The Lion Cry".

Mischievous smiles appeared on Momo, Fuyumi, and Nemuri's faces. Momo and Fuyumi embraced the pot of gravy and pasta, Nemuri collected the bowls of extra ingredients on a tray and came out in front of the children.

''Hurry up. Get them before the bad guy sees them.” It was as if they had made a great sacrifice to get these materials. They looked nervously over their shoulders at Blake, checking to see if he was looking at them. Their voices trembled, their bodies shrunk. They did their best to prevent the monster inside from seeing them.

The children were nervous. They had never been out of here except as children, and all they saw was the script yesterday, with Blake as the villain. Instantly believing them, their uneasy gaze fell on the beast inside.

Momo took this opportunity to secretly put mini-sized jets of air under their pots so they wouldn't have any trouble carrying them.

"O-Onee-chan, will you be all right? If something's going to happen to you, we don't want them!!'' The girl who spoke was inches shorter than the others. Between her two arms she was holding a plush rabbit, her crystal-like eyes misty, tears appearing on the edge of her eyes. She was about to cry.

''It-It's okay. Onee-chans are strong. Come on, take these, we'll hold him." Momo panicked when she looked at the girl who almost cried. She raised her head and punched her in the chest in a strong manner.

The children nodded after looking at each other and thanked the girls along the way after picking up the pots. The girl, especially holding the plush rabbit, thanked in a low and shy tone along the way and bent over constantly.

The girls walked in with satisfied smiles. But that smile faded when they saw Nejire and Rumi eating sweets. [EN: Top 10 Anime Betrayal]

''Hey!!'''

The days continued to pass with such events. The group certainly did not consider this to be an undeserved joy. They felt that the months of separation and the events that followed were reaping their reward.

Time passed, and five days passed in an instant. The only time Blake and the girls left Rumi's side in those five days was when they went home to change their clothes and take a bath. Apart from that, they did not leave Rumi's side.

Apart from standing by Rumi's side these days, preparing meals for the girls, and having a good time, Blake has helped the girls overcome their nightmares.

Fortunately, the girls proactively collaborated with him and were able to overcome this trauma. Blake prepared a big banquet to celebrate that day, the group gorged on that day and had a good time.

After the meal, each of them, including Nejire, made a great sacrifice and smuggled the food from the "bad" Blake and gave it to the children in the hospital. Their sacrifices were not in vain, the girl holding the plush bunny thanked each of them the next day and hugged them.

Days passed and at the end of 5 days, Rumi was cleared of all her stress in her body and mind. There was still no feeling in her legs, which was worrying, but the doctors said that this literally left her body without strength and that it would get old as long as she was fed and rested regularly.

But Blake wasn't going to expect that. On the night of the fourth day, he had seen how much Rumi wanted to walk and kick again. On the fifth day, when the doctors confirmed him with these words and came to put on the prosthetic arm, he turned them down.

The fifth day was also Rumi's recovery day.

**

Lilith was relaxing by the pool in her garden. She was deep in thought on the inflatable ring above the water-filled pool, her head tilted back, gazing at the sunless golden sky.

She wore a pink floral swimsuit that revealed her full breasts. His limbs, hips, breasts, and abdominal lines were sharp. It made people want to lick and kiss. She had black glasses covering her face. Her pink-colored hair, like cotton candy, spilled into the water.

“What am I going to do?” The petite beauty shook her head slightly, the glasses covering her eyes fell and she showed the world her gem-like eyes.

Her thin brows furrowed as she thought of what had happened to her recently.

She hadn't thought that simple curiosity would bring her such results, regret taking over her body every time she thought about it that day.

All she wanted that day was to see some interesting things. That's why she followed the cute little boy (The Boy Who Draws). She thought something might happen. Maybe there would be a big fight, maybe a new star would be born, or a world would cross its borders.

Anything could happen. A world could transcend its borders and evolve into a higher world, just like her world. The two universes could be at odds, or a new witch hunt could be arranged. It was normal for such things to happen in the courts.

And Lilith had gone there, thinking it might happen. She always had thoughts like "I wonder what will happen this time".

Lilith was such a person, she always had a penchant for everything. Don't underestimate her curiosity, she was curious about everything, anything related or unrelated to her. If you gave her a chance to access or present new information, she would do anything to reach them as long as it didn't cross her bottom line.

She even made a name for herself in the Golden World. They gave her names like [Lilith Synonymous with Curiosity].

She even participated in this reincarnation event simply because she was wondering what would happen if she participated. Over time, this curiosity changed from "What if I join?" to "Will they can satisfy my curiosity?"

Because each reincarnator was worse than the next.

Lilith had taken a total of six people into her world, and Blake was the 7th person she had taken into her world.

In the beginning, she approached the people she bought with pure curiosity and goodwill. They were people who could satisfy her curiosity and it was normal for her to approach such people in good faith.

And because of this goodwill, she experienced great disappointment and depression in her first two reincarnators.

Her first reincarnator reincarnated as the main character, and as a hero, he followed the path of the main character. The latter reincarnated as a side character in a self-contained body and played a purely supporting role.

This completely infuriated her and left her with an emotional breakdown, causing her great disappointment.

What was the point of living again and being reincarnated in a fantasy world if it was going to follow the main story or be an auxiliary buffer for the main story? Where are their choices, their determination? Why were they following the main story like a robot with no thinking ability?

It was the same as watching a story with just a character change. It was a blow to her enthusiasm and pure curiosity.

Why invite them into her world if she's going to watch the same story over and over again? What she wanted was new things, new possibilities, changes in the characters' thinking, she even open their deaths.

What she wanted was something new and fresh.

She quickly got over her bad mood and carefully chose the third person. And surprisingly this time it was successful.

This time, the person who came into her world had decided to become a villain. This was new for her, excitedly she stayed at home the whole time and followed the man's decisions.

When the man finally died, there was no other chance this time, the man had died and went on a journey to the other world. After that, they can't do anything.

After the man's death, Lilith was in a better mood. This time the guy didn't follow the main story and made his own decisions.

But she still felt a little unsatisfied and bad. Because this time the guy was pretty selfish.

No, it's okay to be selfish. Aside from knowing that not everyone would be good or bad, she didn't care what other people were like as long as they showed her interesting things.

This time, however, the man's selfishness was at the level of irrationality. He believed that thoughts other than his own were illogical and wrong, and he wanted everyone to think like him. That's why it was so uncomfortable and frustrating to watch.

However, she was still satisfied with the result. She had managed to see a third world war with Quirks.

With her rising mood, she had drawn another reincarnator into her world. This time she was more careful than before. She didn't want to watch a character with second irrational selfishness.

But there is no such thing as a perfect person. Everyone has bad habits, personality problems, etc., one or another. And this one's a little bit...

Sensual.

The moment he entered the world, he was rushed to find the girls. Lilith ignored it at first. It was common for reincarnators to be voluptuous and take the girls of the world, as they call "Anime girls", as their women.

However, as time passed, she began to get angry. This man thought of nothing but women. Whether it was the main story or other things, it was invisible to him. All he cared about was women.

And worse, he was using the main story to reach women. He wasn't doing anything, on the contrary, he was doing his best to make a small contribution to the main story and not cause any story deviations.

She had warned him more than once. In normal times, she was careless and let him do what he wanted, but after two disappointments, she was a bit overwhelmed by the good new feeling she had tasted and wanted to taste it again.

After all, it was natural for her, the world was her possession, and she was not of a character to take others generously.

All she wanted was to make things a little interesting. Apart from that, he could have as many women as he wanted, there was no problem with that. It would just make the story a little bit interesting and make his own decisions without following the main story.

That's it! 

However, the other party was reluctant to do so. He told her that this way he could gather the girls very easily and meet them more easily. The main reason for this was that it had a Dating System.

It wasn't a system, but rather a game screen similar to the Datin Sim Games. What the person likes, dislikes, what their three measurements (Breast, waist, hips) are, etc. made him know the information and helped him find the best sentences to impress the other side in conversations.

So it was best for him to follow the main story. Women in the MHA world would come out of here or there. All he had to do was collect them like pokemon.

Lilith knew this too, but this refusal got on her nerves and it was the first time a reincarnators had fought face to face. The fight escalated and she finally attacked him, brutally for him.

As long as he lived, he could not touch any woman appearing in MHA or realize his bad thoughts about them. He wasn't allowed to touch any of them, even the ugliest woman or non-side character.

Anyway, let's get over this nasty stuff.

The fifth person… this person could be considered a disgrace.

The plot is pretty simple and embarrassing. He has a Quirk known as a Quirkless Body. His name may sound similar, but it was a very powerful Quirk.

As long as something was revealed with Quirk, it wouldn't affect him. It could be Momo's creation Quirk, body empowerment Quirk, or whirlwind from the clouds, if something was revealed by Quirk it wouldn't affect him.

Strong, isn't it? Against the world, isn't it, It has unlimited potential, isn't it?

Isn't it?

The person with this Quirk was killed by a stab.

Yes, killed by a stab. He died at the hands of a man carrying a simple dinner knife. The man panicked and ran after him, trying to stab him. The other side, out of arrogance, saw this as an attack on Quirk.

It was. The opposing side had a Quirk that could sharpen its blade. He was doing simple smuggling and stole the main character's wallet and fled. When he found him, he had activated his Quirk and attacked him aimlessly.

The sharpness was gone when the blade stabbed him, but the blade was still a blade. It was a tool that could pierce flesh and kill a human. As a result, he was stabbed in the heart and died.

As for the sixth... let's skip that too.

As for Blake, he was his favorite reincarnator.

His demeanor, his gestures, his indifference to others, everything was very fresh to her. He didn't care about the main story and didn't want to get involved, entering the main story only where necessary and leaving when he was done.

Moreover, he was strong, thanks to his strength, he roamed the world like an indomitable lion and did what he wanted.

She felt like she was watching a second main character in the world. She particularly enjoyed the clash of two stand-alone stories because of the huge impact Blake's little actions had on the world.

She had been in a good mood lately, but today all her good mood was thrown out the window.

First, she was marked as a "World Violator," then cleared, but just as she was about to rejoice, she saw something incredible.

Moreover, this thing was worse than the "World Violation" incident. The threshold of bad had risen to the sky.

The number of reincarnators in her world had increased to 6 for some reason. There was a huge hole in the space-time barrier that spanned her universe and kept it from intrusion and outside attacks, random spatial disturbances, and space-time in balance.

Moreover, the hole was so large that it would probably take a few loops to fix. During this time, she had to both keep the world stable and defend the world against outside attacks and visitors.

It did not end here. The number of reincarnators in her world had increased from one to six, and one of the newcomers was a speedster. And each of these men was a wanted person.

Not finished. He also had "her" in his world. And that's what made Lilith so depressed.

How should she respond?

What should she have done? Should she catch them and give them to ''her''? If that was how things were going to turn out, she had no problem packing them in a gift wrap and presenting them to her.

But for some reason, she stopped. Her attacks ceased as if they had never begun. She even allowed her spear to be seized by them.

She was confused because she didn't know what ''she'' was thinking.

They were people with warrants to be caught. If it was learned that she harbored them in her world and went undetected, her world could be destroyed. She wasn't allowed for any particular reason, but there was a possibility of punishment and she didn't want it.

But if she did, she could offend ''her'', and that was the last thing she wanted to do.

“Anyway, let's continue with the plan for now.” Lilith shook her head slightly as she was tired of staring at the sky, the glasses snapped back into its first place. She parted her plump lips, took her drink from her side, pressed it against her mouth-watering tongue, and began to sip.

Her empty hand was hovering over the water. The water touched her fingertips, causing her to shudder with a cool feeling. She put her fingers in the water.

She had red threads tied to her fingers. These red threads were redder than blood, thinner than thinnest hair. But it felt impenetrable and impenetrable.

These yarns were called yarns of fate. Their function was to control the fate of the people in Lilith's world. She could control people's fate according to what she wanted. If one of them was cut, the person would die, and if the other was cut, the person would be unlucky until his death, etc.

She was using these threads to control the new reincarnators entering her world.

Of course, she couldn't control them directly with these. It's frustrating, but it's real. Their reincarnators weren't the ones they could control. It was like a plush toy thrown at a puppet show.

The plush toy was able to control itself and do what it wanted, unlike other wooden toys controlled by rope. He didn't have to follow the puppeteer who controlled him.

But that didn't change the fact that the puppeteer was absolute. She could have used the puppets she controlled to destroy it, at least to compress it. That's what Lilith's doing right now.

"Let Blake handle them." That's the tactic she used. If the inspectors came, she could say she couldn't control the reincarnators; If ''she'' came to get an answer, she could have said she didn't do anything.

If Blake found out anything, she could give him another trick as compensation. That way she wouldn't be harmed in any way.

"Let's go with this plan." A screen appeared above the water where she could watch what was happening in her world. Her fingers pushed the water in small movements, the threads of fate moving slowly, determining the fate of those shown on screen.

4