Chapter 97: Meeting Of Two Speedster First Time
110 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blake's action made the students who were watching them gasp.

There was no blood throughout the war, and personally, the war and Blake's heroic stance impressed everyone. Especially the fact that he took the attacks that most people would at least be frightened and startled by without expression captured the hearts of young girls in particular.

But the fact that he smiled at the bracelet he had just bought in exchange for the life of a living being made them sick to their stomachs. They knew that entity was a Nomu-type thing, yet Blake's action triggered their urge to vomit.

Even Aizawa near Blake had a crumpled expression. Blake's smile staring at something ripped from a living person burned his throat with an acidic liquid. Moreover, the sunlight reflecting off his wrist and illuminating his face was not helping at all.

Momo came over to Blake with a wry smile. Blake's move surprised even her, but she wasn't disgusted like the others. Knowing Blake closely, she knew that Blake was not what the others thought.

Presumably, Blake admired the aesthetic beauty of the bracelet, or rejoiced in what the bracelet meant to him—the power it could bring to him.

“Blake, what is this?” Momo held her chin with her index and thumb, taking turns looking at where the ghost had disappeared and the bracelet on Blake's arm.

“My kind, you can call it a natural hunter.” Blake turned his head and spoke as he cast a weary glance at the people who were glaring at him. His eyelids were half-open as if he didn't care about their reaction, and his demeanor was relaxed.

“Natural Hunter… huh,” Momo looked at Blake's bracelet with interest. Everything she had learned about Blake tickled her heart's desire for research and her thirst for knowledge.

She had a lot of questions in her mind. Why was Blake so fast? What was the source of his strength and unlimited endurance? Why can he use the laws of physics at will? How did the ghost, its natural hunter, come into being?

She had a lot of questions, but she had no intention of asking Blake. She knew with their closeness that Blake would tell them, and like Nejire was the closest to Blake, but even she knew almost nothing about Blake's power.

If he hadn't even told Nejire, there must have been a reason behind his silence. There was probably something behind this information that would harm them spiritually or mentally, and that's why Blake didn't want to tell them.

If so, it was very reasonable.

Women... they're just... so scary. Especially Momo, who had previously guessed that Blake had lived two lives, was simply a monster. [EN: For those who don't remember, in past episodes, Momo joked about Blake living a second life due to his maturity.]

“Well, it's good that you killed your natural predator, but that's going to cause me a little trouble.” Momo mockingly pointed at the students, who were looking at them with disgust and wariness.

As he said, Blake's move would cause him and Nejire great trouble. Blake's name "Traitor" was a made-up name and was not proven, but it did prove that he was a ruthless person and a bit of a "crazy".

Momo and Nejire would be the ones who would get the hate inside them from their peers and other people other than the villains and heroes. People tend to throw their anger and rage at the innocent next to them, not the beings they fear and exclude.

That being the case, the tip of Blake's current move would be worth it to Momo and Nejire if Blake or Momo didn't do anything.

"Hm, Solving this problem is not that difficult." Blake and Momo were sided by side from the start, speaking in a not too loud voice. Blake shifted his indifferent gaze to the bracelet on his wrist. His voice rose slightly.

“The prototype gave the reaction I wanted. His attack power and speed are high, but his disobedience rate is just as high. We should work on the new robot when we get home.” Blake's voice easily reached the students.

Momo frowned, looking into Blake's face questioning what he was talking about. After a quick sequence of thoughts, a light bulb went off in her head. She nodded and followed Blake's words.

"I'll handle the AI. Shall I program the nanobots we put in the new core to turn into a bracelet again?” Momo shook her head in disappointment as she looked at the place where the Ghost had just been lying, and suggested.

Her words pointed to the shapeless orb Blake had dismantled and filled in the gaps of how that orb turned into a bracelet.

“Let's go with that.” Blake nodded in satisfaction. It made his silky white hair bounce. He waved his wrist, and the bracelet snapped into place with a pleasant jingling sound.

Hearing the duo's conversation, the students and Aizawa had better expressions. The vomit that burned their throats subsided, and the fear and caution in their hearts dissipated.

While in school, Mei Hatsume made a lot of prototypes and robots and tried to market these inventions in various ways. Some were so inspiring that even students unrelated to robots were building robots on a whim.

Blake and Momo also seemed impressed and started to build their prototypes. With Momo's background, wit, and Quirk, they would do a better and more detailed job than Mei Hatsume.

Nanobots, complex circuits, and detailed AI, none of which were difficult for a smart girl like Momo, and it seemed normal to them right now that their robots were suffering so realistically.

With Momo accompanying Blake and filling in the blanks, Aizawa and the others had no questions left.

As for Blake's happy expression, every master who looks at his masterpiece shows such a smile, right?

Each of them's desire for vigilance and exclusion against Momo was destroyed by Blake's clever move.

''Did you see? It's not that difficult. Just give them something they want to believe in and they'll believe it.” Blake shrugged carelessly, didn't take a second glance at the others, and watched Momo's masterpiece. Manipulating the minds of several hundred young people was not such a difficult thing for him.

The important thing for him was the noticeable improvement in his girlfriend.

Momo watched Blake's side profile. She watched for a second as his careless gaze was replaced by a smile of appreciation and he looked stunning in the bright sun. She let out a sigh of relief, speaking under her breath.

"Amazing…" She said one word, but it adequately described Blake. He had casually manipulated so many people's minds and showed no sign of nervousness while doing so, unable to find any words to describe it other than ''Amazing''.

Momo took a step forward and took her place beside her amazing boyfriend. She pointed with her finger at one of the vibrational weapons and told him about its functions, how it was built, and where it needed improvement.

Her smile was beautiful, her eyes narrowing tenderly, and she continued to explain to Blake fervently to show more how much she had improved.

Blake would nod at every word of Momo, occasionally flicking her spiky ponytail, showing affection for her, sometimes showing her new horizons by emphasizing other aspects of her strength.

“Take this,” Blake spoke for a moment, then shook his wrist lightly. The bracelet slipped off his wrist and fell into his hand. He gave the bracelet to the girl.

Thanks to his previous experience, he had no desire to absorb the speed of power anytime soon. He didn't want to disappear for months again when he absorbed the speed, he didn't want to disappear for months again. If he disappeared again, this time it would have caused a little trauma to the girls and made them worry about her every time he go out.

The speed power, unlike before, did not have a consciousness. When the two conditions were combined, Blake decided to give the bracelet to Momo.

In him or Momo, speed power would return to him. And when it came to not returning, he didn't care if Momo assimilated it. On the contrary, he'd be there to help her.

"O-Oh, thank you." Momo agreed with a sweet smile. She pinned her hair behind her ear.

She didn't reject Blake, just because she had it didn't mean it was going to be her. And given their relationship, refusing, even as a courtesy, was as bad as an insult.

Every woman loves beautiful jewelry, and Momo was one of them. The bracelet Blake was holding was simple and colorless, but with elegance and harmony that no one could deny. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't take her eye off it and she'd be attracted to its beauty.

Momo raised her hand, picked up the bracelet from Blake with a healthy red smile, and intended to wear it.

Time has slowed down. An orange bundle of lightning descended from a tree on the edge of the school and ran at high speed. When he came in front of Momo, after admiringly looking at her, he reached out his hand and intended to take the bracelet.

When he looked at the bracelet, there was a glimmer of excitement and revenge in his eyes. With this, he could move one step closer to his revenge and move on to invincibility. As long as he could absorb his speed power, he wouldn't need doping or anything like that.

His hand was getting closer and closer to the wristband, his thoughts becoming more aspirational. He completely ignored Blake and Momo. As he reached for the bracelet, he heard a cold sound that woke him from his deep thoughts.

"What do you think you're doing?"

He immediately turned his head to where the voice came from. His gaze was fixed on a pair of raven-black eyes staring at him directly behind him. It was sent with the fist of the other party without even responding.

Time kept flowing. Momo's movements stopped. She looked first at Blake, who had suddenly appeared before her, then at the drift marks, and finally at the thing that had hit the far wall.

Her face turned pale, her body trembled throughout. She had been attacked and hadn't noticed it until the last moment. Luckily, Blake was here, or even if she was killed, she would only realize it in the other world.

Blake passed the girl and stepped in the man's direction. He suddenly appeared in front of the newcomer. There was no one there, Blake's gaze drawn to his right.

“Barry?” Blake tilted his head, the man in front of him wearing the same outfit he had seen in the comics in his previous life, involuntarily making him look like him. The next second, his brows furrowed, and when he looked closely, this man didn't look like him at all, even though he was wearing Barry's suit.

The man was holding the space under his rib cage where Blake's fierce attack had hit. His cheeks swelled, and he forced himself to hold back his churning stomach. With each passing second, with the help of his speed power, he was able to evade the rearguard of Blake's attack.

“So…that's you, huh.” Blake had one hand in his pocket, the other hanging lazily. Contrary to his seemingly relaxed demeanor, his gaze was as sharp as an eagle.

His hand touched his thigh lightly. The man ignored the gesture as if he thought it was nothing special. But the muscles of Blake's drooping hand were tense, turning into a claw after each small change. Behind his fist was a frightening power.

Blake didn't respond to the man's confused stare. He looked around. Again, realizing that something was going to happen, the students and other teachers, including All Might, fell upon him.

In his muscular form, All Might had his hands clenched into fists, resting on either side of his waist. He watched the two staring at each other during his heroic pose.

During the battle of Blake and the Time Wraith, he was enjoying his daily rest time while in the powerless forum. As he sipped his tea, he heard explosions. He instantly got into muscular form and came here, but when he arrived, the war was over and Blake and Momo had given their performance.

He put one foot forward and decided to step between the two and intervene.

The two men looked at each other with tacit understanding. Although they had no friendships, not even a slight enmity with the man's attempted robbery of Momo, they didn't want it to escalate.

Blake and the man suddenly disappeared from where they were. Blake said a few words to Momo before he left.

"I'm going to chat with that thief for a while. You don't have to worry about the bracelet being stolen. You can leave the rest to me, this man is like a baby in the face of that ghost.

“Also, explain yourself to your friends if you want. Try to explain yourself singly and clearly. If it doesn't work and you're still ostracized, you can change or drop out of your school at any time. We will teach you at home.”

Momo's smile brightened. She didn't know where Blake was, but she nodded and headed toward her teachers with a smile hanging on her face.

She bounced on her toes along the way. As Nejire did so often, she aligned her arms horizontally behind her back and clasped her arms with her hands, crossing them behind her back.

It has been wonderful to have family, especially a family that cares about you.

Seen from above, Momo's small figure was moving toward the crowd of people. The sun was illuminating the ground, the ground field glowing a sweet yellow. Delicate white and orange lightning strips chased each other around the school, which was surrounded by stone and concrete walls.

The lightning lanes came into a forest that was close for them and far for the others. They stopped sharply in a void in the forest.

Lightning of different colors emerged from the bodies of the two men looking at each other, illuminating the forest. The clearing, shadowed by the trees, shone with colorful lights. Blake and the man continued to stare at each other.

"Since we're all alone, who are you and why did you try to steal my girlfriend's stuff?"

**

Let's go back a little.

Simon lifted his upper body, raised his arms, and stretched. He sighed in relief. He blinked his eyes. His black eyes seemed to glow with white balls, a thin white light flickered through his eyes as he stared at the ceiling.

He had just left his long virginity behind.

“Fu…” A sigh escaped his lips. An unconscious smile formed on his face as he thought about what had happened yesterday, and he giggled involuntarily.

He had wrestled with the woman next to him for over three hours yesterday. With his regen, he could go further with his ability, but for his previous virgin personality, three hours was already his limit.

And he was proud of it. In his previous life, he could not even imagine this period.

He placed his hands on the bed, his legs dangling over the edge of the bed, and twisted his waist. Locks of black hair fell in front of his eyes, he combed his hair with one hand and stood up.

“HM!!!” Simon's good mood, confident smile, and expression were replaced by sheer fear. He felt an instinctive fear that came from the depths of his heart and took over his entire body. His body was cold as if he had been immersed in icy water, his fingertips numb.

“No… no… why is he here… Why is a Time Wraith here?” He stepped back and leaned against the wall. His voice trembled, the lump in his throat making it difficult for him to speak. His constricted pupils were pointing in a certain direction.

The Time Wraith was every speedster's nightmare. Even Harrison Wells panicked when he encountered a Time Wraith, worried it was coming for him. How could he, the man who was like a turtle beside Harrison, face a Time Wraith?

Not only that, the main reason he thought he couldn't fight the Time Wraith was that they were too strong. Time Wraiths were immortal creatures, able to do anything a speedster could do, even by becoming abstract, they could pass through walls and dodge attacks.

However, since physical attacks had little effect on them and they were immortal, they did not go into the abstract very often. And most importantly, as long as it touched you with its finger, it could drain your life force and turn you into a mummy.

They are untouchable, very fast, and when they touch you, death is certain, Simon did not know how to fight such an opponent.

His breathing was getting faster and faster, his panicked lungs struggling like an engine for more breaths. His mind was filled with terror, and as a result, the hormone adrenaline, which did not help him at all, was being secreted from his adrenal glands, accelerating blood flow.

He waited for a while for what was to come, but the homogeneous natural predator he could sense did not approach him. On the contrary, he realized that he was turning towards his other congener in this world. The first was approaching the second at high speed, but the second was not moving.

“Fu…” Simon took a deep breath. The hair covering his forehead was stuck to his forehead from the cold sweat, and his trembling legs stopped supporting his body and fell on his bottom. He rubbed his chest with his hand.

Fortunately... he hadn't come for him. Every time he thought of him coming for him, his body trembled all over and another wave of cold sweat ran down his body.

Simon momentarily felt empathy and pity for his congeneric. He had never met him, but even someone like him, who knew nearly everything about The Flash and was certain to be invincible given time, was afraid to fight the Time Wraith, not knowing that his fellow would be able to defeat or reciprocate.

He calmed himself for a while, taking deep breaths. He closed his eyes, allowing his body to warm up again and the shadow of death to go away from his neck. When he opened his eyes, his gaze shifted to a completely different place.

Only a few seconds had passed. This time was as short as a blink of an eye for humans, but speedsters could fight thousands of times in a row in such a short time. And its fellow and its natural predator had already been displaced many times over great distances in such a short time.

It took a few short minutes for the duo to finally stop. During this time, they had repeatedly moved, stopped, and attacked each other in various ways.

Simon stood up. He needed to see why these two were fighting. If he was lucky, he could absorb the speed power of his fallen brethren and increase his speed.

He was aware that speed power assimilation was a very painful and painful process. He would probably incur pain he never wanted, but when he thought of Scathach and the humiliation, revenge, and Multi-verse invincibility he brought to him, a little pain was nothing.

Without another glance at the woman in the bed, he disappeared from where he was. He put on the Flash suit, orange lightning bolts coming out of his body. His rose-red costume shimmered with the flash of lightning. He left the building and went to where the two were.

Catching them was not easy for him. The duo eventually approached the U.A. He frowned before watching what happened in the U.A

He wasn't thinking of approaching the U.A. recklessly. He wasn't sure what personality this world's representative spirit might have, but he thought he would hunt them down.

After all this time of chasing, running, and putting a bounty on their heads, he understood something. Intrusion into a world was a great crime, and it was seen as a great crime in the eyes of the representatives of the universe.

And above all, it was the fugitives who had to be caught.

That's why, as a criminal, they had promised each other that they would not approach the U.A., which is home to the main characters of the world unless they had to.

He would watch from afar and steal his fellow's speed power if he got the chance. But he was not going to get in touch with the main characters.

But all these thoughts were thrown out the window by what he saw.

Simon saw Blake give the speed power bracelet to Momo. Condensed pure speed power made his heart beat violently.

The bracelet, which was about to come out of Blake's hand, had a transparent structure as if it were made of glass, but retained its gray color. Each iron of the bracelet was shaped like small lightning bolts, seamlessly connected at the ends.

To others, this bracelet might look very aesthetically pleasing, but in his eyes, it was more valuable than the most precious diamond. He could feel the speed power inside it, and this speed power was accumulated, unlike the speed power he had received from Barry. It was like pure water filled in a water bowl. [EN: This sentence may confuse you, it will be explained in the future]

If he could absorb it, his speed would more than double. He didn't need doping anymore, this speed power could make him fast. If he could learn from Blake how he did it, he wouldn't have to try desperately to regain the souls of his teammates anymore.

Maybe he could go undefeated alone and do whatever he wanted in the Multi-verse. Just him and him, no one else.

During his thoughts, he succumbed to his desires and took action. Time slowed down, and he suddenly appeared in front of Momo.

He knew Blake was a speedster, but he didn't think he was faster than himself. He thought that if he used all his speed for a second, he could steal the bracelet from her.

Time seemed to stand still for him, and an eager expression hung on Momo's face. He reached for the bracelet in Blake's hand. His fingertips came close to the bracelet, he could feel waves of invisible lightning coming from the bracelet touching his fingertips.

However, just as he was about to reach her, in this area where time passed slowly as if frozen for others, Blake turned his head to him comfortably and spoke with cold eyes.

,

"What do you think you're doing?"

Before he had a chance to react, Blake stepped in front of him and punched him. It was thrown back like a kite with a broken tether and crashed into the wall.

He immediately stood up and left where he was. Blake just showed up where he was. The two looked at each other, time continued to flow.

“So…that's you, huh.” Blake had one hand in his pocket, the other hand hanging down lazily. Contrary to his seemingly relaxed demeanor, his gaze was as sharp as an eagle.

Instead of answering Blake, Simon turned their heads in a certain direction at the same time as Blake. The attention of the students, who saw the new battle of the duo, was drawn to them. All Might and Izuku, especially All Might, were looking at them with mixed expressions, and All Might took a step forward to move toward them.

After the two took one last glance at each other, they disappeared by tacit agreement. They were running at high speed and fighting each other hundreds of times.

When they came into a forest, Simon wanted to speak to Blake, but Blake spoke before him.

"Since we're all alone, who are you and why did you try to steal my girlfriend's stuff?"

5