Chapter 100: Usagiyama Town
262 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I came back. This one week break has been good for me. My headache went away and I realized that I could think better. I really needed a break. Episodes will come back at their usual pace. Have a nice read.

-----------------------------------

Blake unbuttoned his shirt with little force with his finger, put on his leather jacket before walking out the door, and shouted into the house.

'We're leaving. Fuyumi, don't forget to give Eri's food. Nejire, you can go to school today if you want, if you dont, you can stay at home. You too, Momo. Nemuri, I need you to keep an eye on the girls at school, if they go to school. Teka, please bring home the person I placed in the trunk of the limo.”

''OK.''

"T-thanks for the food."

''Okke~~''

"I would have done it even if you hadn't told me."

''OK. I'll arrange for someone to bring her."

Blake waved his hand, said goodbye to the girls and left the house with Rumi.

He stretched out his hand and took Rumi's calloused, hard, yet soft hand. Rumi's ears twitched with interest, taking a step to the side, allowing her arm to touch Blake's.

Blake and Rumi wore similar outfits. They were wearing a white sweater, black jacket and trousers. With their similar white hair and well-developed bodies, they could be mistaken for siblings if they hadn't been holding hands and being so close.

Also, the juxtaposition of a wild, unconventional chocolate-skinned beauty and a handsome young man was a sight that could impress anyone.

But the people in Blake and Rumi's way backed away when the two of them turned their way, no matter how good their looks. Their pupils constricted in fear, their bodies trembled, and they moved as close as they could to the nearby wall. Even if Blake wasn't looking at them, even his earned title was enough to scare them away.

Well, after all, Blake was a "villain" with great power within him. And even among the villain, he was the exception. Blake was someone who would do whatever he wanted and take action if someone bothered him, and if one of them pissed him off, they'd be done before they even knew.

People still didn't understand why the government had left such a person out. Even if Blake was innocent, he should have been locked up, or at least under surveillance, until his innocence was proven.

People couldn't understand why they didn't do it. If they had done that, they wouldn't need to spend time in fear like this right now.

They didn't know, but it was mainly because the main plan that Blake had had in mind ever since he came to this world had worked.

The main plan that Blake had been on since he came to this world was first to harden his heart, and secondly, to be strong enough that no one would make him do anything against his will.

And he had succeeded. He had become so powerful that no one in this world could do or make him do anything against his will. So much so that the Government and the heroes, who did not know the depth of his power, hesitated to make a move against him.

The first to make a move against Blake would face his strongest attacks. With Blake's ruthless nature, they would most likely die, and no one wanted that.

Nor could they ask All Might to help. Because unlike them, All Might wouldn't do anything to Blake unless he did something. He was aware that false claims were unfounded at the end of the day and simply out of fear and probably just wasn't driven enough to act out otherwise they would never have referred to him as the world's number one hero.

Other than that, they had decided to seek help from Endeavor and the Hawks. However, the first one had said for some reason that he would not cooperate with them outside of his patrols unless there was a major incident, and the second was busy tracking down another villain.

Considering that Rumi, one of his girlfriends is in the top 10 and has been going through great developments recently, and could even make it to the top 5, maybe even the top 3, considering his big show in the last war, the number of people who could deal with her was very few, and the government and heroes rejected by the trio. They had decided to leave Blake alone because they didn't have the courage to take care of him themselves.

Speaking of Rumi, most of the frightened people gave Blake envious glances.

Rumi was formerly known as the tiger woman. Even though she was beautiful, no man would approach her because they could not deal with this tough and fighting-loving woman. Also, Lilith had arranged everything so that no one would woo Rumi, no matter how beautiful she was.

The same was true of Nejire, Nemuri, Momo, and others. Otherwise, each of them were women with personalities who were beautiful and kind enough to receive a confession cry or letter from a few no matter what.

Now, as Rumi interacted with Blake and freed herself from her ingrained presence and changed and became more like a 'person', her true potential, be it beauty or power, was revealed and recognized by people.

Rumi, who caught everyone's eyes, was wearing a white sweater today. The sweater fit her body perfectly, revealing her two large breasts by wrapping them under her breasts. Her belly button and abs were exposed between her clothes and trousers.

Her hips and leg muscles were evident under her pants. Her two large hips, in particular, seemed to glow in the sunlight.

''What do you want to do? Shall we go fast or walk?” Blake stared into the eyes of the woman next to him, ignoring the surroundings. A small smile hung on his face.

Rumi looked around before speaking. Those who met her gaze cried out in admiration, except for those who looked at her with desire. They saluted her, they might even have gone to get her autograph if it hadn't been for Blake's presence.

"Let's walk." Rumi shrugged, turning her gaze to Blake. She didn't want her private time with Blake to be interrupted by others.

“Okay.” Blake nodded. He let go of Rumi's hand and wrapped his arm around her waist. When his fingers touched her abdominal muscles, he pulled her towards him and they continued walking.

...

There were many families and entities in Japan. Some of these included the Todoroki family, the Yaoyorozu family, the organization hosting the Hawks, and various organizations.

These families and organizations were scattered all over Japan. Other families and organizations had no choice but to disband, as important families and entities such as the U.A., the Todoroki Family, and the Yaoyorozu family had taken over important, popular, and overpopulated areas of Japan.

But apart from all that, there were families and organizations that still hadn't appeared. Some of these families were unknown to the local people and the government, but some had been noticed by them long ago.

Usagiyama Town, also known as Rabbit Town, was one of them. The government was aware of this town and was in contact with them.

Contrary to its name, Usagiyama Township was a family owned island that lived on an island a little off the coastline of Japan. Its exact location was the island of Mikurajima, located in the southern waters of Tokyo.

One of the main reasons Usagiyama Township became known to the mainland was because the majority of the country's source of quality carrots came from here. When speaking of a top-notch carrot, the carrots from Usagiyama Town were always the first to be mentioned and had no rivals.

Not just the carrots, but the variety of fruit and vegetables that came out of it were top notch and there was a huge supply in Tokyo.

As a family of rabbits, it was normal for them to understand good vegetables and fruit, especially carrots.

The second was the heroes who came out of here. Yes, the town of Usagiyama had emerged a lot of Rumi during in time. Of course Rumi was an exception, and even in the town of Usagiyama she was considered a war genius and exception, yet even the weakest hero to come out of it was still in the top 50 in the rankings.

In short, Usagiyama Town was a very famous family in Japan and was fully recognized and protected by the government. They didn't need their bodyguards, but they accepted their protection request to acknowledge their goodwill.

“There is no general strength in the town. Power is decided at birth. When a person is born in the town, it is checked whether they are an ordinary person or a warrior like our ancestors. If he is an ordinary person, the person will spend the rest of his life as a farmer in the town or do whatever he wants like a normal person. If he has warrior muscles, he can become a hero if he wants to.”

Rumi was leaning against the railing of the boat, giving Blake information about his town. Her white hair was blowing in the wind, thousands of white hairs were swaying like a river. Her hair and face were covered with drops of salty water, and in the sunlight she looked like a masterpiece.

Rumi bent her waist slightly. She kept her right foot on the ground, and her left foot was placed behind her right foot, her body tilted forward. During her speech, she occasionally looked at Blake with her red eyes.

“My mother is from the warrior side, it is not difficult for her to be in the top ten if she wants to be in the rankings. My father, on the other hand, enjoys the farming and spending time on his farm on the island.” Rumi tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear, flowing in the ocean breeze. She clasped both hands on the railing and rested her chin on her arms, watching Blake.

Blake's messy hair was flying uncontrollably. Like Rumi, he was leaning against the railing, watching the horizon and staring at the endlessly rushing waves. You could see the perfect muscles underneath his ragged clothes.

At Rumi's words, his lips lifted. He took a sip of his can of drink and handed it to Rumi before speaking with appreciation.

“How did your father and mother meet?” Blake asked as he watched the water. He could see various fish and several dolphins. His gaze softened, and he exhaled with a sense of peace.

"Oh, that's a good story." Rumi took a step to the side and leaned her body against Blake's, resting her head on his shoulder, she began to speak.

“My mother's childhood is quite similar to mine. She loved to fight, constantly challenging adults and older opponents in town. Of course, she would get hurt a lot while doing this...'' Rumi couldn't help chuckling when she imagined her mother in that state.

“My father was my mother's childhood friend. Every time she was injured, he would scold her a lot, and on the other hand, he would bandage her wounds. My mother enjoyed the courtesy of my father as well as the fight over time, and she eventually married him.” Rumi put one hand forward and took Blake's hand. She looked into the eyes of the man she loved, and her eyes were full of love, her voice sounded as delicate as a sweet piece of honey.

“Like me.” After her words, she closed her eyes and grinned toothy. Her ears were pricked and her fluffy tail was trembling wildly. Her cheeks glowed a healthy red.

The cruise ended in half an hour. Blake and Rumi arrive at the island of Mikurajima in Japanese waters. As the ship slowly approached shore, the first thing that greeted Blake was the inscription on the various buildings on the shore.

[Usagiyama Town] - [Usagiyama Carrot Shop]- etc. various large writings were everywhere. The inscriptions were adorned with small rabbit heads protruding above, below, or beside the words.

There were many ships that came and went to the island like them. But unlike them, these ships were freighters, and Blake thought they were carrying fruit and vegetables.

There was a large flow of people on the island. There were not only normal people, but even a few famous people and heroes, and moreover, the ships kept coming.

Blake and Rumi disembarked when the ship reached the edge. As they landed, attention was instantly drawn to them.

The top three potential Rumi Usagiyama and the unproven Villain Blake were celebrities all over Japan and these people don't see things like this every day.

Blake and Rumi passed through the people and, under Rumi's leadership, they moved in a certain direction. Blake had wanted to go a little slow while he was here, but Rumi had not seen her family in a long time, so she had eagerly tugged at him and dragged him along the road.

"Oh, carrot-sugar? I'll have one.” As Blake was dragged by Rumi, who was grabbed by the collar, he picked up two of the cotton candy-like but carrot-shaped and possibly carrot-flavored candies. He took a few coins out of his pocket and threw them at random.

The coins drifted through the air, falling on the stand in a smooth course. There were jingling sounds, coins swayed from side to side, and finally spread over the stand.

The boy who owns the booth looked at Blake's coins and Blake's disappearance like a bewildered pikachu.

Blake let Rumi drag himself along. He opened one of the cotton candy and gave it to Rumi. Even though Rumi was excited, she took the candy from Blake's hand and started to eat it. Blake took a bite of his share too.

The cotton candy was carrot-flavored, as he thought. But to his surprise, the cotton candy tasted like a real carrot. It could taste juicy, even with a slight earthy flavor in it, which made it taste so much better.

His eyes widened. He stared at the cotton candy in his hand, puzzled, and made a mental note to buy a lot of these carrots before he left.

After being dragged for a while by Rumi, Blake slammed his heel on the ground, to be precise, when the cotton candy ran out. His body bounced into the air, freed from Rumi's grasp, and after turning his body a full circle, he landed next to Rumi.

He grabbed his collar with both hands and shrugged, straightening his outfit. He threw the cotton candy stick in the trash and walked beside Rumi as if what had just happened had never happened.

Rumi took Blake to a village. The village entrance was located between two hills, but the village was built at the beginning of a seemingly endless forest and stretched deep into the forest. The two hills were like a gateway to a realm from heaven.

Rumi came to the door. She placed her hands on her hips and stared at the wooden door with mixed feelings. A nostalgic feeling settled in her heart.

It's been 10 years since she was last here. She had left at that time to go to the U.A. She was a fish who wondered what the world was like back then, and going to Japan was like jumping out of a small pool into a giant ocean for her. [EN: Rumi is 24 years old in this series]

At first she was stunned and didn't know what to do. She was constantly running from fights to fights, dedicating her time to challenging someone and making a name for herself in this huge ocean.

Although she made a name for herself as a result, it had brought a lot of trouble after it, but a string of small events had helped her grow. She had finally become the adored 6th place Rumi Usagiyama-Mirko.

She rubbed the bottom of her nose with her index finger. She chuckled unconsciously when she remembered her apprenticeship.

Back then, she never thought she could become the top 6th rank pro-hero. It was enough for her to be in the top ten like her mother, but thanks to her education-loving personality and constant improvement of her Quirk, she became even stronger than her mother.

Even just a few years ago, she would not have thought that she would reach her current strength. Even a special attack like Sky Fall was something that was impossible for her to think about, but for now, she was here. She had enough strength to fight All Might.

And it was all thanks to the man next to her. Although she did most of it on her own, Blake's help on this path was not insignificant.

He had given him all his possessions and allowed her to take whatever she wanted for her education. He had helped and given advice to improve his strength as much as he could, training with him and keeping up with him without skipping a single day.

He had never sneered, rejected her, or fretted. With a small smile behind her every step of the way, he followed her and accompanied her to the place she wanted to go, and continued to do so.

Blake was always behind him no matter what she did. He was behind her not only figuratively, but also spiritually. Whatever she and the girls did, they could feel Blake supporting them.

Rumi's nose twitched, the corner of her eye became wet. She could feel the sweet feeling in her heart spreading all over her limbs, the butterflies in her stomach growing with each passing second.

Blake had done so much for her and Rumi would make sure to repay her with all the love she had for the rest of her life. When the time came, she would give birth to a lot of little rabbits.

With that thought in mind, Rumi's hand went to her stomach, rubbed her fingertips on her abs and stopped right above her womb. When the time came, many live would be sheltered here. One of the benefits of being a rabbit was that she could conceive more than one child. The more she thought of the many innocent little bunnies who looked like Blake and her, the more impatient she was to see that moment.

Rumi rubbed her thumb on the corner of her eyes and wiped the wetness. She grabbed Blake's hand with her free hand and walked forward.

When she got to the door, she stopped. She took a deep breath. A smile big enough to show her teeth grew on her face. In her wild gaze, she lifted her foot and kicked the door.

BANG!

'You bastards! I came!''

3