Youth
314 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Using his telekinesis to lift her from the ground he placed her on his lap with her back facing towards him. Then tilting her her head slightly to the side he opened his mouth and among the already dagger like teeth two fangs similar to snakes extended out.

He then proceed to bite into her neck, careful not to rip her neck out. Then he injected his venom into her body. Once he was done he sat back into the chair with her body in his arms. Nothing happened in the first few seconds however she then started twitching and convulsing harder and harder as the seconds ticked by but he held her tightly with his telekinesis so she could only obediently spasm on his lap.

When she stoped moving after a few minutes he could only watch in amazement as her height increased from her hunched and shortened stature. Her wrinkly old skin regained its youth and from her scalp silver white hair grew, long enough to reach her ankles. Her sagged breasts firmed and expanded then finally her eyes became red under her eye lids.

He could only marvel at the sight as the traces time left on her body were eraced. She had gone from an old hag to a mature woman in her prime in less than ten minutes. But he was disappointed that the whole procces was painless, he had hoped to revel in her screams of pain and agony like he had experienced.

Opening her eyes she discovered to her astonishment she could see again, even better than before. Looking at her body that had returned to her prime and feeling the bubbling strength inside her she was astonished.

However what she did next revealed her for who she truely is.

She got to her feet and gazed at him with an entranced expression on her beautiful face then…….

She ripped off what remained of his pants as she got on top of him and started ridding his cock like a champ. She was already wet without any foreplay. As for him? His member was at attention the moment she finished her transformation. 

“~AHH…..YESSSS!…I MISSED THIS SO MUCH~” 

Watching her bouncing up and down and pleasuring herself on his member yet still not taking in the full length it reminded him of the enhancement it had after the evolution.

She however rode him for two hours straight. 

“~AHHHH~”

She moaned out as she had her last climax for the two hour duration. 

Falling over him with her arms around his neck she started kissing his neck. And with one arm around her slender waist and the other gently caressing her he asked in a hourse voice…

“Did you enjoy it.” 

At this point he was drenched in her love juices. The white of his eyes was red and it took all his self control not to ravage her like a wild animal since from beginning to the end he never once actively engaged. He had been sitting still the whole time watching her pleasure herself with his body.

“~MHHH~” 

She replied as she nodded her head in his arms.

“Are you finished.”

“~MHH.. I'm so tired I can hardly move~”

She had lost count of the number of times she came whilst she only made him cum a few times.

This time without a word he stood up and headed to the bed whilst carrying her, eliciting a moan from her with every step he took since his cock was still inside her.

Placing her gently on the bed and leaving her depths he brushed a few strands of hair from her beautiful face to the side and continued.

“It's good that you are done I was almost at my limit but since you enjoyed yourself…. IT'S MY TURN!”

The last part was said maliciously as he opened her legs in an M shape and roughly drove the full length of his member deep inside her directly into her womb. Only to pull back thrust it back in again. 

She couldn't even react as her eyes rolled back and she fainted the pleasure. That however did nothing to spare her from the torment as the beast on top of her did not stop as instead he thrusted harder and faster. When she woke up from the pleasure it wouldn't be long before she fainted again from the same pleasure.

He took her for the remainder of the night as he used all kinds of styles and bent her body in unnatural ways.

“~pleash..have…mershy~"

“~I'm….gonna….dieeee~”

She pleaded with drool coming from her mouth. In this short few hours all her three holes had been used and abused. She couldn't even think properly anymore.

“Hmph… The audacity to force yourself unto me.” 

He said as he came in her one last time. And receiving so much love she fainted for the last time as the tyrant let her be and rested beside her without pulling out.

Then closing his eyes to sleep, he drifted into dream land. All while having a grin on his face.

And just outside the bedroom in hall the young woman from before was asleep on the floor naked, pyjamas thrown aside and a puddle of unknown liquid beneath her.

8