Spiders
208 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ This again huh.”

He said as he gazed at the sea of giant man sized spiders in the distance.

They were currently standing on the defensive wall circling the tribe and gazing into the horizon where the army of spiders was slowly approaching.

He was not surprised though, this had happened so many times that it had become a common occurrence. And contrary to expectations, the human army and mercenaries gathering below the wall were not afraid but instead they welcomed the sea of spiders with excitement.

The reason is simple, most of the the spiders body parts have value thus they could be sold. Especially the exoskeleton covering most of their bodies and their acidic blood flowing through their arteries. They knew that once the battle is over the spoils would be equally distributed amongst them.

“ We're leaving.”

He said as he turned and flew away.

“ Aren't you going to stay and fight or something?”

Barbara couldn't help but ask seeing they were about to leave even though they had just arrived. Only to receive no reply as he flew further away.

He had immediately lost interest the instant he identified the cause of all the commotion. These spiders that even the army made up mostly of normal human soldiers without any abilities can handle with ease are just too fragile infront of him.

Perhaps only the Spider Mother the origin of all these spiders could interest him a little.

“ So what are your plans now that you have become the chief.”

Barbara asked once she caught up with him since he wasn't flying that fast.

“ I want to become stronger.”

“ Why? Aren't you strong enough already?”

She was confused. From what she knew he had enough power to raze this entire tribe to the ground without even lifting a finger by just relying only on his mind. So she was confused when he said he wanted to be stronger. For what reason could he want to be stronger than this.

“ There is more to this world than you could ever begin imagine, what you see now is merely the tip of the iceberg so don't let it cloud your judgement.”

From what he could gather from the bits and pieces of the aliens fragmented memories it was quite important towards the extraterrestrial civilization. And although a series of events had left it stranded on this planet of his he does not doubt for a fact that one day they will come and he will have to face them. And when that day comes he does not want to be left defenceless even if they ‘come in peace’.

That didn't mean he would rush though, no in fact he intends to take his time and do things slowly one step at a time.

The first thing he needed to do is to experiment with his many abilities and then experiment with his body. Although he knows how to use his abilities thanks to his instincts he doesn't know the limits of his power.

***************

As such the years went by and soon ten years flashed by.

“ No. This is not nearly enough it's too slow.”

“ I guess the time to go hunting has come.”

He said with a smile creeping up on his face as he licked the blood from the corner of his mouth. Currently he was lying on a big luxurious bed with Barbara in his arms with her eyes rolled back as she had just fainted due to the pleasure brought on by Ecstasy.

He had just sucked some of her blood and feeling the changes within himself he was displeased.

During this ten year time period he made a lot of discoveries about his abilities especially his evolution ability.

The first Discovery he made was that the stronger the creature or being he is sucking blood from the higher the increments of strength he gains. The opposite is also true the weaker the being the more minute the strength gain.

The second Discovery was that the increments of strength he gains from the same being or beings of the same strength will not change no matter how much stronger he gets. Which is also the reason he had been sucking on Barbara since she is the strongest in the whole tribe directly after him.

This had been going on for the past ten years and his strength has taken a greater leap forward.

And lastly using his blood he can turn other creatures into lesser versions of himself completely different from his venom where he creates a being of equal status on the evolutionary scale.

***************

Hi my name is Grígora O Chalkos and I'm the fastest man alive, or at least that is what I thought until I met her.

You see out of us ten siblings I am the youngest and yet I am also the strongest. However it was not always that way. You see the first born, among us ten was the strongest at first with an ability that granted him a comprehensive increase in all areas.

A powerful ability with an equally powerful downside, the effort required is too immense for little to no gain.

My ability Unrivalled speed is different, it just grants me speed.

I am so fast when I move it seems like time has stopped. Most of my foes die without even knowing that they died.

3