EXTRA 4 – Birthday present
91 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: Mature (R18) content up ahead!

My friend wrote this extra chapter with a bit of smut, especially for those of you who wanted to enjoy a steamy, hot scene between Keita and Rintarou. ♡( ◡‿◡ )
It's not very long or very smutty, but she and I hope you will enjoy it! <333

 

“T-This is embarrassing…but I guess I’ll do it for his birthday…” 

Blushing profusely, Masato Keita tugged at the hem of his maid outfit, checking himself in the mirror. He sported a set of large perky cat ears too. He grumbled to himself, “I’m never doing this for him again…”

The small heels of his shoes clacked on the wooden floor when he walked into the living room. Rintarou would be home any minute now. Keita had sent him away to pick up a few things at the grocery store that he “forgot” for a birthday dinner. In that time, he put on this embarrassing outfit he found online. 

What man wouldn’t love to be greeted by his “wife” in a maid outfit on their birthday? At least, that’s how all the romance novels did it.

Honestly, he was already having a bit of regret, wondering if Rintarou would just find this whole situation too baffling and make fun of him. He was even wearing fishnet stockings! 

Then, there was an extra surprise in the bedroom. He’d ordered it with the cat ears, figuring they could spice up their intimate moments, but the more he thought about it, the more mortifying it was.

Suddenly, the doorknob turned.

Keita stiffened in place, his instincts telling him to run, but before he could, the door opened.

Rintarou walked through the door, carrying a bag of groceries. 

“I’m back…?”

Their eyes met.

The bag of groceries dropped to the floor, fruit rolling out of it and onto the hardwood. Right now, if anyone peeked in, they’d see this incredible scene of a wife welcoming her dear husband home from a long day.

However, this spectacle was for Rintarou’s eyes only, so Keita scolded, “You i-idiot! Close the door!”

“Ah!” Rintarou slammed the door shut with such haste, the room seemed to shake. Still, he was indeed speechless.

Forcing himself to maintain eye contact, Keita stammered, “W-Would you l-like dinner…dinner…a b-bath…or…or…”

His voice became barely audible, “or…me?”

One thing led to another, and instead of making dinner like they’d originally planned, Rintarou threw Keita over his shoulder and carried him to the bedroom. Of course, he took that opportunity to spank his ass for being such a naughty kitten.

Of course, with all the physical contact, Keita could hear Rintarou’s internal thoughts loud and clear, and most were not appropriate to repeat out loud.

Still, once he stripped Keita’s underwear off, he coated Keita’s asshole with lubricant and pushed his hard cock in. Keita’s loud cry was enough to make him nearly come right then and there, but he braced himself.

Tightly gripping his hips, Rintarou thrusted quick and hard, his hips smacking against Keita’s ass. 

Underneath him, Keita gripped the bedsheets for purchase, fingers digging into the cotton as his own cock dripped with pre-cum.

“R-Rin…ah…”

“Keita…” Rintarou groaned low in his throat, leaning down to kiss along Keita’s shoulder. “You’re so tight…”

And, then Keita heard Rintarou’s inner thoughts.

‘Fuck, I know it’s because of the lube, but he’s so wet. Fuck, fuck, fuck. It’s so fucking hot! God, I wanna fuck him all night…’

Keita’s eyes welled with tears, and he couldn’t resist begging, “W-Wait…s-slow down…ah… Please… I can’t take it!”

Normally, Rintarou would listen to Keita’s pleading, but tonight, well, it was his birthday, so, he couldn’t help but indulge himself a little bit more than usual. 

Rintarou quickened his thrusts, grinding hard against Keita’s prostate. The overwhelming sensation already made Keita orgasm a few times. Rintarou showed no signs of stopping though. He was determined to wring out every last drop of pleasure from Keita’s body.

“R-Rin!” Again, Keita’s cock shot cum onto the bed sheets. 

The pillows were scattered on the floor, the sheets absolutely wrinkled from all his writhing.

Goodness, did Rintarou take Viagra or something?

“Ngh!” With a final thrust, Rintarou finally came, filling Keita’s tight ass with his cum.

Rintarou wasn’t finished with his little kitten just yet though.

After he pulled out, he took the vibrating cat tail butt plug and inserted it into Keita. The sensation instantly sent a jolt up Keita’s spine, and he arched his back just like a cat would, letting out a small yowl.

“Does that feel good?” Rintarou took the remote and turned the vibrator up.

Despite how exhausted he was, Keita’s body continued twitching on the bed. His cock wasn’t able to get hard anymore, but he felt on the verge of orgasm yet again.

“T-Too much… Ngh… Rin…” His protests were weak as he struggled in vain to grab the remote from Rintarou.

Rintarou just held it high above his head with a playful grin. 

“It’s my birthday, remember?”

Keita whined. “You’re a b-bully…”

Laughing quietly, Rintarou leaned down and whispered, “I’m your husband.”

~~~ END ~~~

Just like I previously mentioned this short smutty chapter was written by my wonderful friend QIN LIN. Usually her smut can get even sexier than this and longer, but this was a short notice on my part and I told her I wanted a short chapter, so... this was the result! ♡( ◡‿◡ )

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. If, by any chance, it leaves some of you wanting for more, then I guess Lin's mission has been achieved XD Below you have her link for more information about her, writing commissions, etc.

https://ko-fi.com/qinlin

Alright darlings, this is it! With this, 'Whispers of a Heart' has officially ended! (⁀ᗢ⁀)
I want to thank all of you who have been with me on this journey. Thank you for your comments and votes and especially for reading this story! Your wonderful support helped me and kept me motivated!
As I said in a previous chapter there will be an Afterword, so please make sure to read that as well! I have a huge announcement to make! 

Arigatou gozaimashita minna! ♡( ◡‿◡ )

3