Prologue
308 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the hell are you doing, Deku!? You don't have a quirk, so scram!" Katsuki yelled at his childhood friend Izuku Midoriya, who is trying to save him from a sludge villain.

"I'm not leaving you, Kacchan! There's just no way!"

"The pros are going to be here soon! Let them do the--"

It was then, when a huge wave of flames hit the sludge, melting it and seemingly released Katsuki.

Both Izuku and Katsuki then looked around for the source of the fire breath just now, while the villain screams as his sludge continued to melt.

However, they didn't see the girl with horns peeking from the corner, smirking at the green haired, quirkless boy.

"We shall meet again, boy." Whispered the girl, before she walked away  as the cops and the pro heroes came in to help.

-- 10 Months Later, UA High --

Izuku has met All Might, who gave him a quirk that resembles his, by eating the Latter's hair. He then spent 10 months to train, and finally, he is ready to enroll into UA. He barely managed to pass the entrance exams, due to his hero points gained after saving a brunette named Ochako Uraraka.

Izuku walked into his classroom, 1-A, and sat down on his desk waiting for the teacher to come inside. He noticed that there is an extra seat behind him, which is empty.

"Hey, Deku! What are you doing here!? You don't have a quirk!"

"Ah, Kacchan--"

Izuku was cut off, by the sound of the classroom door opening loudly. The entire class looked to see...

The New Student!?

A girl, in UA uniform, with black hair and a huge pair of horns that has glowing red lines on each of them, and glowing red eyes with slit pupils.

She went to the front of the blackboard, and bowed.

"Good morning, my friends! I am Moeru Ryuko, although you can call me Ryuko~!" She greeted cheerfully, gaining more attention as a result.

"N... Nice to meet you." Tenya Iida greeted back shakily at her cheeriness.

She skipped over to her seat behind Izuku, and readied her studying items as she whistled a tune, a soothing tune that nearly caused a pink skinned girl to fall asleep.

-- Teacher's Office --

A tall black haired man with dry eyes yawned, as he readied himself to hear what the principal, who looked like a humanoid mouse, named Nezu, wanted to speak.

"I'm gathering all of you here to tell you urgent news. It is considering one of the students enrolling here... I am sure that they are what we fear the most at this time."

The man tried to doze off, but then was cut off by Nezu.

"Especially you, Aizawa-San. Since she's in your class... The school's quirk monitor caught sight of what her quirk is... An Alatreon."

"....NNNAAANNI!?" Present Mic shouted in shock.

"Alatreon? First Time I'm hearing this quirk. What am I dealing with here?" The sleepy man, Aizawa asked.

"Well Shouta... I'm not sure myself... But, Alatreon is considered to be the symbol of destruction, and just uttering it's name causes panic!"

"Heh. No surprise, no records of Alatreon has survived... Except! What was witnessed at Mount Asama decades ago, when Shimura Nana was the symbol of peace." A female teacher, who is in her costume that resembles a Dominatrix outfit, begun to speak.

"What was it, Midnight?"

"Alatreon, a quirk and title known as The Blazing Black Dragon... It's a monster that can control the full force of nature."

"The full force of nature? You mean like the weather or something? D-do we have anything else to go on?"

"Sorry, Eraserhead... Nothing."

"What!? No other records!?" Aizawa begins to stand up, his hands trembling as they pressed onto the top of the table.

"There really is nothing else. There are some people in the world that refuse to believe that something like Alatreon could exist in the world. So most of the witnesses, may it be hero nor villain, burned them."

"What!? Why!?"

"Who knows. But now you're responsible for her in your class, Eraserhead. The only thing I can give you, is a sketch made by one of the people that witnessed her form."

Aizawa widens his eyes as he sees the sketch.

Sketch of Alatreon

- To Be Continued

Yeah, You're must be familiar to Ryuko, right? She is the OC that I included in "You Are Mine, Deku", Decided to do a full story for her as well here.

7