UA Sports Fest – Ryuko VS Katsuki
108 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some time has passed after the crisis at the USJ dome. Now, a Sports Festival is being celebrated in UA, where everyone has a chance for their abilities to be recognized.

The first event starts as an obstacle course race, where Izuku wins and got the 10-Million point headband for the second event, the Mock Cavalry battle in which Izuku's group won. After some recreational events, the finale comes, which is a one-on-one tournament.

Izuku was eliminated after he fought Shouto Todoroki in the second round (after getting convinced to use his fire), who later faces Katsuki Bakugo in the finals.

Shouto refused to fight with his full power, so he lost the finals against Katsuki, much to the latter's rage and disappointment.

"Bakugo-Kun, calm down your horses! To satisfy you, we have decided to add an extra final round!"

"What!?" The entirety of Class 1-A and B shouted, except for Katsuki, who scoffed.

"Send them in, then! I'm not afraid of no extras!"

The skies surrounding the arena then turned pitch black, causing the lights to turn on automatically much to everyone's surprise.

The sound of a church bell is heard, before a sinister orchestral piece is played through the speakers.

"And now, folks! We have the extra final round, since Bakugo-Kun is not satisfied with his victory! Introducing, from Class 1-A, the person with the first place in this year's Quirk Apprehension Test..."

From the spectators seat, a silhouette dashed and jumped off to the ring, before starting to spit out fire to each corner of the ring, creating pillars of flame. The figure then landed down onto the center of the ring, slowly revealing themselves.

"The Blazing Black Twilight, Moeru Ryuko!"

"What...!? Why are you...?"

"I'll explain everything, Bakugo Katsuki."

--Flashback, A day before the festival--

Inside the teacher's lounge, in the cover of dark, Aizawa, who is wearing bandages all over him due to his injuries back at USJ, is talking to Ryuko who is sitting across from his desk.

"A sports festival? What's that, Sensei?" Ryuko asked the man in bandages.

"It's... Well, here's the abridged version, there will be a competition in the school where everyone around the world will see what you are capable of as heroes."

"Ah. I see."

"You will not participate in the first two events. We reserved the last one for you."

"What is this last one, Sensei?"

"A tournament. Basically one on one matches, with 4 rounds, consisting of 2 preliminary ones, a semi-final and a final match. However, we decide to put you as a surprise extra final match opponent."

"Do I? Then I shall wait in boredom from then on."

"Who do you want to fight, in your opinion?"

"I'd like to fight... Midoriya Izuku."

"And why the problem child and not the others?"

"The others have powers that are insignificant, unlike him. He has a potential to be the best hero, this world has ever seen... Outmatching even All-Might."

--Present--

"Aaand that's what happened~!"

"So you still dare say that my quirk is insignificant!? Bitch, I've improved after all this time since USJ!"

"We shall see through this battle, then."

"And... With this, the Extra Final Round of this Battle Tournament... BEGINS!!!"

Katsuki readied a fighting stance, as Ryuko just tilted her neck once, and let out a roar. The same roar she made back at USJ, which caused everyone watching to become unsettlingly still.

"DDDDIIIIIEEEE!!!!" Katsuki started first, by trying to attack Ryuko head on.

Ryuko just moved her head, as Katsuki's punch then missed, before receiving a knee kick to the stomach which knocks the wind out of the blonde haired Pomeranian.

"Is this what you call, improved yourself? Disappointing as always."

"Shut up!"

Katsuki then did a leg sweep, which she dodged by backflipping once before dashing back towards Katsuki, delivering a combination of punching and kicking to his body, before ending with a powerful kick to the chest, sending him flying backwards, but managed to recover before he got out from the ring.

"Y...You!"

This time, Katsuki dashed back at Ryuko, who just turned around, back facing Katsuki. When Katsuki got to close, Ryuko did a backhand attack to his face, causing him to recoil, before bending her body backwards to stick Katsuki's body in between her horns.

"Escadora thunderbolt!"

As Katsuki flailed around as he tries to free himself from her head, her horns begin to sparkle with electric currents, and a thunderbolt strikes down from the skies to Katsuki's stuck body.

Ryuko Shocking Bakugo

"I'm just warming up..." She said, before she then moved her head back at forth, making Katsuki even more uncomfortable and dizzy before she then forcefully let him go from the horns, and breathed out a breath of flames which engulfed Katsuki's body.

However, Katsuki managed to recover and dodge at the last second, getting back up on his feet.

"Hmm. Looks like you're not completely making it up after all."

"Use your full power, Moeru! Why don't you unleash it and show how terrifying you are!?"

"Very well. If you are really in such a hurry to lose, then I'll show you! Watch closely, as the world do so right now..."

She motioned her hand towards the zipper on her gym shirt, but Katsuki took this as a chance to play dirty, and fired a rapid fire of blasts towards Ryuko.

"Ha! As if I let you... Huh!?"

Both Ryuko's gym shirt, pants and shoes were tossed to the air, and as the smoke around her dissipates, her form is revealed.

Ryuko's True Form

She made a bored look on her face. Her appearance shows much of her skin, causing some of the spectators to quickly take pictures like paparazzi.

"W...What is she!?" Eijiro asked.

"Whoa! She's hot! Look at those underboobs, man!" Minoru Mineta, a grape headed midget said, pumping his fist as his nose bleeds.

"A dragon... Could she be the devil itself...?" Shiozaki Ibara, a girl from 1-B asked herself, as she clasped her hands in a prayer like manner.

"Thank you for waiting... By the way, those flurry of blasts just now barely damaged my scales."

"...Can this get any worse!?" Katsuki asked her.

"Don't ask me, boy. You're the one who said that I should show you my full power... Now, let me impress you, and the crowd here. Here we go!"

Using her wings, she glided over to Katsuki in the speed of light, before stopping right in front of Katsuki, who tried to block her attack by making an X using his arms. Ryuko foresaw this, and backflipped, to whip him upwards using her tail.

She then flew upwards, following Katsuki, and when she is at the same height as him, she did a front flip to do a downward whip using her tail to stop him in the air, before she spins three times, whipping him with her tail even more times, and with one final spin and whip, Katsuki is sent flying to the edge of the ring.

However Ryuko dashed over in front of him, as quickly as she could, and did a backhand punch to his face as he flew in such a high speed, her punch power is increased from the physics.

Katsuki paused for a moment in the air, before Ryuko smugly crossed her arms while using her tail to powerfully whip Katsuki back down to the ground, causing a crater to be built on the ring's floor below him due to the force.

Katsuki slowly stood up, his body slowly failing him. He looked up, to see Ryuko suddenly acting strange. Her body begins to emit a white light from her scales, as red streaks of lightning surrounds her. And with her signature, demonic roar her body exploded in the air, and when she revealed herself, she is different.

Her horns and hair locks are now azure instead of red.

"What's this!? It looks like that Moeru-Chan blew herself up, but does this have any effect!?"

And in a second, Ryuko dashed to the floor, kicking Katsuki back down into the crater. She then pulled his hair to pull his body back up, and slapped him across his face multiple times to wake him up, as he is losing consciousness.

She then grabbed him by his worn-out, dirty gym shirt and flew upwards with him in hand. She then dived down to the center of the ring, before she dropped him down and stepped on his back.

"Do you yield?"

"N...Never..." Katsuki replied.

"Big mistake..."

Her eyes begin to glow, as her body begins to emit that same white light, thunderbolts strike down onto her body, and an icy mist is conjured from within her body, fogging the whole arena. All sound is muffled, that even Present Mic's voice is suppressed.

"Moeru-Chan is preparing a big attack! Shield yourselves, ladies and gentlemen!"

Upon hearing that, one of the faculty members, Cementoss ran to the ring, and used his quirk to create walls and a roof that covered the ring. The icy mist stopped when the ring is fully closed.

"Escaton... Judgement~"

A few seconds later, all sound came back, and an explosion is heard from within the cement prison. The blast is so powerful, that it disintegrated the cement into atoms, and a bright light blinded the entire arena.

When the light dissipated, all that remains is Ryuko, standing over a fainted Katsuki.

"T...The winner is Moeru Ryuko!"

Ryuko's appearance changed again. This time, her horns and hair locks are ice blue. She let out a small sigh, that made a freezing vapor came out of her mouth as she grinned at the crowd.

The skies returned to normal, and the flame pillars are extinguished. The battle is over.

The entire arena begins to doubt Ryuko's morals and such, fearing that she fits more as a villain than a hero.

She proudly accepted her first-place medal next to Katsuki, who is still unconscious as the R-Rated Pro Heroine, Midnight puts the medal around his neck.

Ryuko then took a glimpse of Izuku, who is watching from the sidelines the entire time, and gave him a mysterious look on her face. A look, of obsession.

- To Be Continued

4